stray kids imagines ♡

Autorstwa cherryeongu

looking for some skz imagines? well you found the right book, welcome~ in this book i write random imagines... Więcej

a/n:
stray kids : first date with skz
skz : first sleepover
stray kids : coming home w/ a new hairstyle
stray kids : when you're on your period
skz text imagine : "be home early"
bang chan : a cruel world
lee minho : insecurities
(。・∀・)ノ゙!!
changbin : sleepover
hyunjin : lonely
stray kids : cursing at then during an arguement !!
stray kids : cursing at them during an arguement !!
han : home
felix : late night walks
seungmin : 305
jeongin : the stars above
stray kids : when you're drunk !!
stray kids : pickup lines they'd tell you !!
stray kids : reacting to you having wet dreams !!
stray kids : calling them by their name !!
bang chan : the end
stray kids : "daddy can you pass the salt?"
stray kids : reaction to you cursing !!
lee know : break up
stray kids : not saying "i love you" back !!
stray kids : flinching during an argument !!
stray kids : when they walk in on you changing !!
stray kids : when you wipe off their kisses !!
stray kids : when you wear their clothes !!
stray kids : showering with them !!
stray kids : when you sit on their lap !!
stray kids : "he just left you can come over now" prank !!
stray kids : when you sit on their lap !!
stray kids : your first anniversary with them !!
:O
stray kids : calling them your husband !!
lee felix : my sunshine
D:
stray kids : playing in the rain !!
stray kids : when you can't sleep !!
jeongin : drunk confessions
stray kids : when they're drunk !!
changbin : sweetheart
stray kids : when they're sick !
stray kids : under a mistletoe !!
woah
stray kids : typos (text imagines) !!
hyunjin as your brother : random text imagines
jeongin : birthday boi!!
와와와
lee minho : when your child asks for a sibling
hyunjin : birthday gift
i spy : seungmin as your tsundere boyfriend
skz : "would you still love me if I was a worm?"

stray kids : how it all started

8.6K 83 7
Autorstwa cherryeongu

a rewind to how/where you both met!

Bang Chan (방찬) 🐺🦘

> you met him while heading to pay your friend, Sana, a visit!
> while heading to their dance practice room, you bumped into Stray Kids' well known leader, Bang Chan.
> but it wasn't a sMoL bump, it was the type of bump where you hit eachother's shoulders hard enough to push you away
(play along y'all this is wattpad anyways).
> luckily, he managed to catch you before falling on the hard, tile floor which could've been quite dangerous if he didn't catch you on time.
> one hand was wrapped around your waist and one was supporting your back. You both stared at eachother for a few seconds before he helped you get back on your two feet. Y'all we're blushing like CRAZY.
> "Oh uhm- i'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was walking..."
You said in a panick since you we're so embarrassed, you then bowed at him.
> "Ahah no worries! Anyways, are you here to visit Sana noona again?" You heard him chuckle."Yep!" You laughed lightly making him smile. The shade of pink was still visible on both your cheek's from the incident earlier.
"I'll get going now... see you around Y/N!!"
"Oh, yeah, see you around!!"
> you both def got butterflies in your stomachs after.

Minho (리노)🐰😈

> he met you at a cafè while he was ordering coffee!
> while waiting for his coffee, he saw a familiar face which was indeed Y/N, his classmate in highschool.
> you both weren't that close during highschool but had a few interactions here and there.
> he noticed that you we're alone so he decided to talk to you.
> "Y/N??" You heard a familiar voice. You looked up from your phone to see your old classmate, Minho.
> "Minho?" He nodded with a smile. "It's been so long since we've seen eachother!" You said with a smile on your face.
"Yep... do you mind if I take a seat with you?" You didn't hesitate to say yes. He sat infront of you and you had a really good conversation with him. You exchanged some questions and overall, you both enjoyed eacheachother's company!
> he'd ask for your phone number so you both can talk/hangout more often.
> and yes you obviously gave him ur phone number <3

Changbin (창빈) 🐰🐷

> he met you as his sister's friend!
> your friend (which is his sister) invited you over for a sleepover and that's where you met Changbin.
> you we're quite shy around him at first when you arrived but when you got to know him, he was a funny and nice guy!
> he might even join your guys's slumber party lol
> overall, you felt comfortable with him!
> he helped you guys make smores, set up a cute blanket fort, took your guys's pictures and etc.
> he joined when you guys we're watching a horror movie and it was chaotic LMFAO.
> "Pft, a horror movie? Really guys? It's not even that scary." Changbin scoffed while acting tough. "Oh really? Why don't you join us then?" His sister smirked and you laughed at the idea. "I bet ya it's just those clichè horror movies, they're not even scary." Changbin said while taking a seat next to you. "Mhm yeah right..." you responded, followed by your and his sister's laugh.
> "AAHHH!!! AH WHY WHY WHY?!" Changbin screamed after a horrifying jumpscare popped up on the large screen, you and his sister then laughing maniacally afterwards.
> a little while after the sleepover, you and Changbin actually began talking over text until you two started to hangout in public as friends!
> you guys became really good besties and hung out often <3
> Changbin's sister shipped you both lmfao.

Hyunjin (현진) 🦙🥟

> he met you at a dog park while he was with Kkami!
> you we're walking your dog in the dog park while suddenly you tripped on your own untied shoelaces. You sigh in frustration and bent down to tie it back on. You looked up, you we're holding a leash, with no dog.
> in a panick, you immediately got up and started to run around the dog park, looking for your missing dog who somehow managed to escape the leash and run away.
> you we're nervous and scared. What if someone took your dog? What if your dog is stuck in a place it's uncomfortable in? What if your dog got into an accident? You didn't wanna lose your dog, ever.
> your dog was tiny but it could run fast as fuck.
> you didn't notice but a handsome stranger had your dog on his lap, stroking the dog's fur while looking around. It seemed like he was waiting for someone?
> he noticed you looking around, looking for a dog specifically, so he decided to walk up to you with the tiny dog.
> "Excuse me miss/sir? Are you perhaps looking for this cute dog here?" He said, showing you your missing dog that was wrapped in his hands. You gasped and took your dog from the man's arms and the dog is finally back in it's owner's embrace.
> "Yes!! Oh my god thank you so much... I was so worried since she/he managed to escape the leash she/he was in. I owe you alot!!" You thanked the guy so many times while hugging your dog tight. The dog seems to be happy too.
"It's not that much big of a deal... luckily I saw him/her running around, at first I wasn't sure if it was lost or probably just playing around but when I noticed that nobody was following the poor dog, I decided to pick it up to wait and see if it's owner will come back looking for it." He giggled.
> "I can't tell you how grateful I am for this... oh um... are you perhaps waiting for someone or have any plans?" You nervously asked. "Nope I don't... why is that?" He asked out of curiosity. "We-well I was hoping to go grab something to eat with you but my treat of course. It's just to pay back for what you did." He smiled. "Actually... I'd love to!" You smiled.
> you two ate at a nearby cafè and you two shared alot of things in common and you two got along well! (and so was Kkami and your dog <3)
> he asked you for your number before seperating ways and he texted you right away when he got home ;)

Han (한) 🐿🥜

> you both we're childhood friends!
> let's travel a few years back to see how you two met.
> it was kindergarten and you we're playing alone in the playground all by yourself. You we're lonely and was too shy to interact with the other kids or ask them to be your friend and nobody asked you to be their friend, so it went on like that for a few weeks of kindergarten.
> a few days later, then announced the teacher that there was a new transfer student from Malaysia. His name was Han Jisung.
> he was just like you too. Shy, quiet, and introverted.
> not until one day, a group of kids in your class decided to bully you by saying you didn't have friends and that you will never have friends, until they started to steal your toys and throw them on the sand and would leave you alone crying on the ground.
> han had witnessed all of it. He felt really bad for you. Everyone in the class except Jisung didn't like you. So it was really unfortunate.
> until one time when the bullies tried to strike, Han protected you from them.
> "Hey!! You all stop making fun of her... she did nothing wrong so leave her alone!" Han yelled at the bullies while shielding you. You and the bullies we're quite taken aback by it. The bullies tried to argue with Han but pft it's literally Han fucking Jisung how would they win?
> "are you okay..?" He softly asked, finally giving his attention to you. You sniffed and he helped you wipe your tears with his handkerchief. "Thank you for helping me..." Han smilee at your response. "It's no problem, I was really sad that you we're getting bullied. But don't worry! It won't happen anymore, because I'm here to protect you forever and will be your best friend!!"
> yup. He kept his promise. And you two we're the bestest of friends ever since that day <3

Felix (필릿스) 🐥🍪

> you two met at a school field trip during highschool!
> you two we're both often paired together as teammates during activities in the field trip and you both got along really well!
> you both kept in touch but lost communication when he became a trainee, but you never knew that, so you lived for a few years thinking that he stopped talking to you because he didn't like you (as a friend obv) anymore, and you we're devastated about it.
> you forgot about him a few years later and he forgot about you, not until you heard the news that he debuted in a kpop group. Yes you we're shocked. Shocked as fuck.
> like imagine your friend from highschool lost communication with you for years and later on tou find out he's in a damn kpop group LMFAO.
> you we're confused and kinda sad that he never told you about him being a trainee but you we're proud of him finally pursuing his dream to become an idol!
> but a few months later after their debut, you both bumped into eachother in the mall.
> he was the first one to recognize you.
> "Y/N..?" "Oh my god Felix???" You both then squeal in the middle of the mall and hug eachother AWE.
> "I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN SO LONG!!" "YEAH! I WAS SO SHOCKED WHEN I FOUND OUT ABOUT YOU DEBUTING!"
> the whole thing was great <3
> since you both we're in public you had to be careful but luckily nobody saw Felix with you.
> you both actually spent the entire day hanging out with eachother and you both exchanged numbers and kept in touch this time!

Seungmin (승민) 🐶⚾️

> you both met at a grocery store!
> when you first arrived in Seoul, you could barely speak nor read any Korean at the time.
> you we're sent out by your mother to buy purchase some items such as red bean paste.
> you stood at the same aisle and the same spot for 15 minutes, struggling to look for the red bean paste your mom requested for.
> the guy in the same aisle as you took notice of it and approached you.
> "Hi um, I noticed that you look quite lost and confused. Do you need any help?" A guy who looks like a cute puppy offered, in perfect english as well. You sigh in relief. "Oh my god yes um... I was hoping where the red bean paste is located..." You nervously asked. You we're lucky enough for someone to help you who can speak and understand english or else you would've had to call your mother for help and come get you in the middle of the store.
> the guy chuckles and asks you to follow him as he lead you to the area where the item you we're looking for was located.
> he picks up the tub of red bean paste and hands it to you.
> "Thank you so much I... If you didn't help me I would've still be standing at that same aisle for another 15 minutes." You laughed and he laughed with you as well.
> "I suppose you might also need help while checking out? I can help you with it." He suggested and you gladly accepted his offer since there was no time to be a shy blob and you actually needed some help.
> "I'm Seungmin by the way, how about you?" He asks while you two we're waiting in line. "I'm Y/N, nice to meet you Seungmin!" You smiled at eachother.
> while waiting in line you two also talked about random stuff and it all went great.
> when you got home, you opened the bag and saw a piece of paper. Curious, you opened it up and saw a note and written on it was a phone number from "the red bean paste boi."

I.N. (아이엔) 🦊👑

> you we're his little brother's math tutor!
> which he also became friends with you.
> everytime after you tutor his brother he'd offer to take you out on a food trip with him and of course, you couldn't say no to that.
> you both surprisingly get along and you two share the same age and interests as well.
> you both also went to the same school so you two we're really just besties.
> he was pretty well known at your old school and you we're lucky enough to be nothing but be good friends with this dude.
> "jEONGIN-AH!!!" "Y/N this has been the 5th time you annoyed me today, and it's literally 11 in the fucking morning."
> yup you two we're those type of friends who would act and treat eachother like enemies but actually vibe with eachother.
> and then Jeongin started to get a lil cRUSH ON U KAJDJSJDJS EEEEEEEEEE idk I might write a seperate oneshot for this one since I don't want this to be too long, I apologize I.N. stans <3

ok this is kinda shitty and long but not me
writing this in 3 in the morning :')

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

969K 40.8K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
993K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
128K 2.5K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
932K 50.1K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...