The Alphas Mate?

By abbywebb370

Kylan is a warrior. One of the best in her pack. She has a thing about rouges. No restraint when it comes to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chpater 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
EPILOGUE
Sequel

Chapter 14

4.2K 155 15
By abbywebb370

Lukas was right. I wake up and head downstaris and instead of getting stares I get bows and smiles.

"Good morning Luna." A women says. She has a little girl on her hip. The little girl smiles at me and insmile back.

"Good morning."

They smile and keep smiling. I grab an apple and a water bottle. I walk out to the gym. All the guys stop and look at me. Aaron looks at me and looks like he swallowed a sour lemon. He moves to the far end of the room.

"Luna." Derek says.

Everyone in the room bows slightly. We dont believe In the bowing but the wolves have a sense of bowing. I shake my head at Derek he laughs but then stops. His eyes land on the crook of my neck.

His eyes widen and then a smile appears on his neck. I shake my head and he runs to me and throws my hair out of the way.

"Damn girl that looks good." Derek says.

I shake my head and laugh at him.

"Yeah I know." I move to stand by the weights. A wall of mirrors stand before me and I look at my neck. Two mokns entertwine and Lukas' initals lay across the moons. I smile and let my hand graze the mark.

I lift up the weights and ignore the gawking. Derek is talking to Aaron and I shake my head.
Ky.
Lukas.
Meet me in my office.
Ok.
I put down my weights an run to his office. When I enter im confused.

"Hey Kylan."

"Dad."
DUNDUNDUNNNNN! SO THE MESTERIOUS DAD APPEARS WHATS HIS STORY?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 265 24
Mates, love, betrayal, death. It's the life of Iris, to be luna of Nightpaws pack. Being a werewolf is already hard. Iris knows it. But when death an...
21 0 21
Laura was happy with her boyfriend, Steven, until she saw him making out with another girl. Laura unexpectedly moved on with Lance, but that didn't l...
51K 1K 54
Her mate used her then unapologetically broke her heart. Now, heartbroken and mateless, Jaxyl goes on to lead her pack while she fights to keep a lif...
42.5K 1K 21
Demitri has a long story. It's full of loss and gain, trust and betrayal, love and hate. You know not even half of his story. But what about the othe...