Mikasas housewife

Autorstwa mikasaluvbug

I felt a sudden pair of hands on my waist. "I'm home," Mikasa whispered down my ear while nibbling on my earl... Więcej

Mikasas home
Say sorry
round 2
Harder
Shower sex
Mikasas house pet
Picnic date
Restricted
Under the table
Anniversary
Roleplay
Experimenting
Beach day

Out of work

4.3K 60 24
Autorstwa mikasaluvbug

I lay on my bed done cleaning around the house now bored. Mikasa wasn't getting out of work till night and I was suddenly feeling horny.

A grin reached my face as I came up with an idea. I sat up and took out my phone. I lifted up my shirt holding it with my teeth while snapping a picture of my bosom. I sent the picture to Mikasa to tease her while she was at work.

What the hell y/n I'm at work

She replied making me more excited. This time I recorded myself squeezing my breasts against each other and sliding my slowly fingers across them.

You're doing this on purpose you whore

My smirk grew wider, her temper arousing me even more.

I wish you could feel how wet I am right now

I lay across the sheets then snuck one finger down my under garments sliding it between my slit and slowly stroking my insides with my finger. I bet my lip and shut my eyes imagining Mikasas fingers run down my body instead of my own. Mine never felt as good in my body as hers did.

You're so filthy

I read as I lifted my phone up to see her new message.

I need your long fingers inside me right now

Was all I responded with. I sat up and took a photo of my fingers inside my naked bottom with my legs tangled all together using the mirror across from me so she could see the full view.

I'll be home in 20.

I smiled and lay back down continuing my job as a I waited for her. I shut my eyes and pleased myself with my fingers while using my other hand to cup my breasts imaging both hands were hers.

Before I knew it I heard keys opening the front door then footsteps leading into my bedroom before finally reaching it and opening the door. Mikasa stood over my naked body laying flat against the bed.

"Look at you all sprawled out like a slut for me," she said in a low tone with her face hovering over me locks of her hair flying below her face.

She pushed my legs apart and crawled in between my body. She unbuckled her belt and slid her pants off slowly and I impatiently pulled her to me by her collar and started to unbutton her shirt rapidly ready for her. She laughed at my expense.

"You're so desperate for me," she whispered while running a hand up my thigh ever so gently. She leaned closer to me pushing her knee up to where it brushed against my clit making me groan instantly at the surprise.

She wrapped her fingers around my chin while she watched my reaction as her knee slowly moved in a small circle. She brought my lips to her and kissed me her tongue full of love and passion while mine filled with lust and impatience.

She played with my bosom cupping then in her fingers and brushing her fingers around them tenderly while pushing her mouth inside of mine

I grew impatient and pushed her fingers down to where her knee was placed with my hands. I used my hands to guide hers on the skin there.

Given the indication she pushed two fingers inside me not needing my guidance anymore. "So wet," she mumbled under her breath. She pushed around the wet skin and found her way inside. I let out a small gasp at the feeling of her fingers being inside of me. She used her other hand to push my shirt that was placed on my chest right above my bosom, to inside my mouth to bite into.

I felt my insides burn up as her hot fingers glided inside my body knowing where to go fast, where to go gentle, where to go rough, where to go slow.  Her hands had my whole body memorized as they found their way to every access inside me. "Fuck feel so good," I heard her say as I tried maintaining my breath. "Keep...going," I let out.

She slipped down another finger making me let out a whimper and she started going faster as she always did when she slid in another finger. She used her thumb to play with my clit while her other fingers were hurling around inside me assaulting my insides.

Her fingers explored my body more as I felt myself reaching climax. My eyes turned white as my knees stopped to shake. I felt everything drip off of me staining into the sheets.

I pulled the blanket over my cheeks, "Are you mad at me for making you leave work?" I asked suddenly embarrassed. Where was that energy before?

She pulled down the blanket from my face and wrapped her hands down my waist. "Don't hide from me," she said as her eyes roamed around my body taking it in. Just as you thought you were about to get more she got off of you and started to put her clothes back on.

You whined as you watched her button back her shirt wanting her to stay and give you more. "Don't be so greedy I have to go back to work now."

"I don't like sharing you with your job," I said sitting up and holding on to her so she couldn't walk away. "You'll always be my number one, but for now I have work to attend," she said kissing the top of my head before releasing herself from my grip and pushing her feet inside her loafers. I threw my shirt through my head deciding to go read a book for now as she left already missing her presence.

My mind started to wander back to our first memories together.

I was outside of Mikasas apartment and just as I was about to knock on the door it opened on its own by Mikasa herself. She looked like she was heading out to go somewhere right now.

Just was I was about to speak I was interrupted. "Hey y/n I'm on my way out do you want to come with me?" I wrinkled my eyebrows in confusion. Wasnt she just ignoring me before. Her mood swings were so confusing.

"Uh sure where are you heading to?"  "Going to this bar right around the corner to meet with friends."  "Are you sure it's okay I come," I said laughing nervously. I wonder what her friends were like. Did they dress and talk like her?

"Yea it's just a couple of us," she replied as I paced myself with her fast walking. Her long athletic legs moved so much faster then my short ones.

I didn't usually go drinking and I'm sure this was a normal hang out for her and her friends. I'm pretty much light weight anyways.

I looked around the place as Mikasa walked ahead of me and greeted four people at a small table. "Miki!" I heard a guy that looked around our age excitedly greet and wrap his arm around her shoulder.  "Guys this is my neighbor y/n, y/n this is Stefano, Chantel, Cleopatra, and Ymir," she introduced. If I had to describe them Stefano was tall and wore a crop top and trousers kind of like what you see rockstars wear, and his face filled with piercings. He had a he had a buzz cut that was dyed purple. Chantel had dreadlocks and pretty dark skin and wore a bunch of chains. Cleopatra had caramel skin and an Afro and wore designer clothes but in still in an edgy signature. And lastly there was Ymir with slightly hinted tan skin,   A tall lanky frame, and she was dressed in platforms and skinny jeans.  It was obvious to say I didn't fit in with them. I looked like a princess next to them. I enjoyed more vintage and girly outfits in which Mikasa was the complete opposite. "Hi," I said shyly tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

They asked me questions about school life and  living on my own and I answered dryly due to my shyness. I figured out they all went to high school with Mikasa and they each had an interesting way of meeting her. "I woke up next to her in my bed then figured out I went to school with her when I went to school the next morning," Stefano told from across from me looking next to him at Mikasa with his arm still around her and she tensed in them while he told the story. I frowned to myself wondering what kind of relationship they had if there was obvious indication of them meeting from a one night stand. I guess it made sense for Mikasa to be into a dude after all. The way he looked at her annoyed me for some reason.

"I just met her in detention,"Ymir said sipping down on a sprite. "How about we order some beer now!" She said calling over a waitress. "Finally," they all exclaimed. As I responded to something Cleopatra asked me Ymir shoved a glass of beer next to me. "Thanks," I gulped. I didn't want to feel more out of place so I just chugged down the glass. The whole world started to spin as I kept drinking more and more servings while watching Stefano tease Mikasa in front of me and her laugh and slap him on the shoulder. He said something which made her smile then hug him and whisper "I missed you so much stef." This indicated to me that he had to be her boyfriend. They were very touchy in general even for friends. 

As I made all sorts of conclusions in my head I ordered a shot of tequila and drank down. I was surprised with myself. This was a different feeling. I never went out and got drunk and here I was on a Saturday night getting drunk with some strangers I met 30 minutes ago. "Wow you should've said y/n is the kind to get fucked up," Ymir said ordering another round of shots for us. "You should bring her out more with us." She smirked down on me making my cheeks felt hot and I looked down. "Aw and she blushes she's so adorable," she swooned making me embarrassed and irritated.  "Maybe we should come just the two of us next time to get real fucked up," she teased tickling my neck with her breath. I could smell the alcohol in her voice. "I think I'd be more interested in a different kind of fucking," I suggested this time not blushing and feeling confident all of a sudden. I just started to notice how she had freckles across her nose and cheeks and how sharp her eye shape was. "Oh? I didn't figure you to be that kind of that girl. You'd prob change your mind when you're sober."

"Ask me when I'm sober then,"  I said leaning in closer to her not sure of what the hell I was doing or saying. "How would I able to reach you when you're sober?" I grabbed a pen from my purse and wrote my number out on a napkin then slid it down the bra in her shirt.

"Don't get her too drunk Ymir," Mikasa interrupted and I felt her glare down at me. What did I do this time? I could feel her gaze pierce down my face as I conversed with Ymir about stuff I don't even remember talking about while Ignoring whatever Stefano was saying to her. I felt her say something then get up to leave for the bathroom. I was now getting sleepy as I felt myself yawn. My head started to hurt and I felt like I was gonna pass out any minute.

Mikasa walked toward me and I I felt her hand on my shoulder. "You don't usually drink do you?" I shook my head in response feeling light headed and dizzy. This was not good I drank way too much especially for someone who never drank. 

She lowered down her face to reach me to see how I was doing and placed her hand inside the spot in between of my thighs in the movement. My legs shut close on instinct not realizing I trapped her hand in between my thighs in the doing.  I saw her eyes widen a second before saying, "let me take you home then, you've had enough." Before I could respond she called over her friends to tell them we would be leaving now. "Bye guys we're gonna leave now it's getting late and she's about to pass out," she said pointing in my direction. I felt my eyes start to shut closed. "Oh aw ok bring her next time we hang though she's nice," I heard Cleopatra say.

I then collapsed my face into Mikasas chest craving the satisfaction of sleep. "Tch." All of a sudden I felt my body in the air and before I realized she was carrying me bridal style. She walked out the bar with me in her strong arms. "It's like I'm holding a feather," she said at the fact I was so light. "Maybe you're just like really strong," I said with my eyes closed and my head burrowed in her chest and my hands on her neck. "You also weigh like 10 pounds."

"Are you sniffing me?" I heard her ask catching me sniff her neck. "You smell so good," I murmured. "You're so corny," she snickered. I held my grip tighter finding her body so fitting against mine and comfortable. It felt like forever before I heard her open her door with her keys and dump me on her bed. "Wow another famous night with Mikasa Ackerman how scandalous, careful people might think we're sleeping together," I giggled starting at her back as she took off her leather jacket. "You're a lot more annoying when you're drunk."

"Don't worry it's not like you're into girls," I said staring at her bare back while she changed. I felt perverted admiring her long skinny torso thinking about how I would kill to wake up to that laying next to me every morning. "Yeah..." she replied dryly.

"Don't know why you're flirting with Ymir though if you act like you yourself aren't," she said changing her tone to more of a bitterly one. "Don't be jealous you have Stefano," I joked. She turned around with a confused look on her face and already changed into a tank top and boxer shorts. "It's not like that. He's like a brother to me."

"Since when do girls have one night stands with their brothers?" I snorted. "It's starting to sound like you're the jealous one now," she teased back. "No it's just pretty obvious he has the hots for you."

"Oh well too bad, someone else takes up my mind anyway." I frowned upon hearing that. Well even if it wasn't Stefano she was still preoccupying herself with another guy. She walked toward me and I gulped down trying not to look at her pebbled nipples poking out of her tank top that spoke out to me. "May I?" She asked with her hand on the zipper of my skirt. "Wow so eager to undress me I never know you were so perverted," I gasped bringing a hand against my eyes dramatically. "Oh shut up you're the one with perverted eyes," she said as I nodded in consent for her to take off my clothes. She pulled down my skirt and shirt not focusing her eyes on my body and I felt so bare.

She then pulled on a shirt over my head while I yawned one last time. "Okay now go to sleep and leave me alone," she said turning off her lamp next to her and pulling the blankets to her with her back facing me. "Thanks Mikasa..." was the last thing I said before drifting off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning with an empty spot next to me. Then all a sudden I felt my head pound. "Arggg!" I groaned pushing my fingers against my forehead. This pain is not worth being drunk. Being drunk isn't even that great you just wanna fall asleep anyway.

Mikasa walked into the open bedroom with a tray in her hands. "Perfect you're up, drink this," she handed me a bottle of water. I murmured thanks before opening the bottle and gulping down the contents. When I moved the bottle away from my lips she grabbed it out of my hands and pushed a plate of breakfast in my direction inside the tray. The plate contained scrambled eggs and cut up strawberries and orange slices. I was starving and it looked so good to me in the moment. All I needed was some eggs and vitamin C. "Thanks so much," I said stuffing my mouth with eggs. "Don't talk while you're eating," she said in a flat toned voice disgustingly.

So bossy it's hot.

God knows Id do anything if Mikasa Ackerman commanded me to.

I pushed my thoughts aside as I focused on eating. "When you're done go take a shower you'll feel much better," she said walking out the door. Only if you take one with me. "Okay, thank you  for the breakfast and for carrying me here," I laughed remembering last night.

"No problem," were the last words I heard before taking a shower and changing back into my clothes.   Since I used her shampoo I now carried the smell of her around. "I'm going to head home now Mikasa," I said as she cleaned up her kitchen from cooking. "Okay see you tomorrow neighbor," she teased. I smiled knowing that that meant she was still in her nice term.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

176K 3.7K 16
you finally get a chance to be alone with your crush. and well... things escalate from there. ________ • mikasa ackerman x fem reader! • *THIS STOR...
15.2K 501 17
*this is not my drawing and give credit to whoever did it if you find them. I also don't own any AOT character.* This takes place in modern time wher...
903 47 48
*Jhordyn* My stomach flips on itself, over and over, and I can't tell if it's the guilt or the satisfaction of touching a girl that's doing it t...
2.5K 76 34
"What the fuck are you doing?" My grin widened before breathing in and out. "Just enjoying the sight of your face. The face of someone outstood." I s...