SANS AU X F!READER ( RENCARNA...

Av Keyrakhansa97

what happens if sans has a soulmate and it is human? and not just sans but an alternatif universe sans that... Mer

part 1
part 2

prologue

149 11 4
Av Keyrakhansa97

( y/n) : your name.

( L/n) : last name.

( h/c) : hair color.

( e/c) : eye color.

( y/a) : your age.

( f/f) : faforite food.

( f/d) : faforite drink.

To the story:

sans pov

Papyrus and I are going to my old friend Toriel's house today to visit, it's been 2 weeks after Frisk freed us from the underground and they also promised me that they would never [ RESET] again.

now we are both standing in front of my old friend's house " COME ON SANS !." said papyrus.

"Okay bro." I said.

Then Papyrus rang Toriel's doorbell then not long after that Toriel's door opened and revealed a teenage girl with (H/C) and (E/C) hair like diamonds.

"Yes? Is there anything I can help you with." asked the teenage girl gently.

I blushed hearing her soft voice " her voice is so soft!?" I thought.

"SANS!!" Yelled papyrus.

"a-ah!? yes paps what's wrong?" I asked.

"You just kept quiet sir... are you okay?" asked the teenage girl.

I nodded my head nervously "Yeah... I'm fine." I answered.

"Then both of you please enter first... sorry for my impoliteness just now." said the teenage girl.

then the two of us ushered into toriel's house, then we went to the living room and saw only frisk who was painting something.

"HELLO FRISK HUMAN!!!" said papyrus.

frisk then looked at both of us and smiled then they hugged us " * you tell sans and papyrus that you miss them *."

I then hugged frisk back with my lazy smile "Me too kid." I said.

then frisk let go of their embrace and we both sat on the sofa, frisk returned to drawing and accompanied by papyrus while I was sleeping as usual.

"Sorry to bother you all... this is your two drinks and cake." said the teenage girl.

then she put 2 cups of tea with cake on the table, I looked at her then looked at the table.

"Is she a maid here?" I thought.

"I want to ask you something... is it okay?" I said.

SHe nodded "What do you want to ask sir?" said the young girl.

"uhh... who are you and why are you here?" I asked.

I then saw her shocked face " ah!! sorry I forgot to introduce myself!! my name is ( y/n) ( L/n), I'm here to take care of frisk for the an few months because mrs. dreemur and mr. dreemur are on their month honey." answered (y/n) with a smile.

" oh? so her name is ( y/n) ... but why can't I see her on any timeline and why only now I can see her." I thought confused.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH (Y/N)!!!" said papyrus.

(y/n) nodded then she looked at frisk "do you want cake too frisk?" asked (y/n).

frisk nodded " *you said yes and asked for cake as usual.*"

"Okay!! Please wait a little longer Frisk!!" said (y/n).

then she went to the kitchen then i looked at frisk "hey kid... since when did she take care of you?" I asked looking at (y/n) going.

"* you said that (y/n) had been taking care of them since a few weeks ago*"

I nodded then I looked at the food and drink that (y/n) made and then ate it "the cake is delicious ... a girl like her is really good at cooking cakes." I thought.

"This is Frisk's cake!!" said (y/n).

then she gave a plate of cake to frisk "but remember!! no more cakes once or you won't get your share in a few days." (y/n) said softly.

I saw Frisk nodded slightly disappointed, I just chuckled.

then i drank tea while i drank my tea suddenly i saw a red thread on (y/n) finger.

I then choked on my tea "oh my!? Sir... are you okay!?" said (y/n) worried.

I was silent while looking at the red thread on the finger ( y/n) then I followed where the thread was connected ... until I saw the thread was connected to my finger.

I immediately blushed "I... I found my soul mate!? I finally found my soul mate and she is right in front of me!?" I thought.

"hello sir? sir!?" call (y/n).

"Y-yes!?" I said nervously.

I saw (y/n) whose face was already in front of me making me blush even more "Her face... she's too close!?" I thought.

"are you okay? your face looks like a sick person... are you sick!?" said (y/n) worried.

"N-no... I'm not sick!!" I replied nervously.

" are you sure?" She asked.

I nodded then ( y/n) pulled away her face making me relieved, I then saw papyrus and frisk who were holding back their laughter.

I was a little annoyed but smiled a little "she's my soul mate...and she looks so kind towards us monsters." I thought.

since then I often come to my old friend's house to meet (y/n) and talk to her,Over time we both seem very close

the two of us often hang out together when ( y/n) is not busy with work.

I also often see Frisk always teasing us both and saying you two should kiss, it makes both of us blush.

I'm very happy to have a soulmate like (y/n) even though I think she's a little shy and I'm very happy to meet her.

[but ... why every happiness must be gone and make me very sad.] -sans.

few days later~

I was at my house lying on the sofa while on the phone with (y/n) "So you're on your way home?" I asked.

"Yeah...and I'm almost there too, I'm sorry if I came home a little late and couldn't meet you because I was busy." said (y/n) sadly.

"It's okay... I know you are very busy but don't force it, I don't want you to get sick." I said sadly.

"Yes and you also don't wait for me too long, I also don't want you to get sick too." said (y/n).

"Yes ... and ( y/n) ... I want to tell you something." I said.

"Oh? What's that?" She asked.

I blushed "Come on sans!! You can do it even if not directly." I thought.

"(y/n)... actually... actually I was..." I said nervously.

"What are you really?" She asked.

"Actually... I love you." I said.

then the phone went silent "she must have rejected me... I'm just a monster and she's a human, she must think that I don't deserve her." I thought sadly.

" ... sans ... actually I am ...-" ( y/n)'s words were cut off with a sound like a crash which was strong enough that I could hear it.

then immediately panicked hearing the voice "hello!! hello ( y/n)!? are you listening to me!." I shouted.

then i heard a scream for help from the phone scared me "( y/n)!! hey please answer me!? what's going on!?" I shouted.

I then took my jacket and put it on then I teleported to the place where he was, when I arrived I saw a lot of people gathered.

I immediately ran towards the crowd "sorry excuse me!! sorry!." I said.

I finally got into the crowd and I saw something I didn't like the most.

"(y/n)!!!" I shouted.

I then ran towards the car where (y/n) was and saw her being in the car unconscious, I then tried to get (y/n) out of the fire in front of her.

"(y/n)!! I beg you to hold on!! I will get you out!!" I shouted.

I tried my best to open the car door but the door wouldn't open, I frantically knocked on the windshield (y/n).

I saw she was half conscious and I felt a little relieved then I tried again to open the car door until suddenly I was pulled away from the car ( y/n).

"hey!! what are you doing!? let me go!! I have to save (y/n)!!!" I said.

I tried to break free until I saw (y/n) who was looking at me with a small smile and she said something then....

' I LOVE YOU TOO'

BOOM!!!

car ( y/n) and the car that was hit with her exploded immediately " ( Y/N)!!!" I shouted.

I cried while looking at the burning car that still had my soulmate in it.

" no... no!! no!! no!!!" I thought.

"ahhh!!!!" I shouted.

since that day... i have lost ( y/n) forever.

since (y/n)'s death I've always been in my room and never left the room for several days.

few days later~

I'm on my couch right now and still trying to calm myself down after losing (y/n).

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you... (y/n)" I thought.

DING! DONG!

I got up from my couch to my door and opened it and I immediately widened my eye sockets.

"hello classic!! sorry to bother you but... looks like we all have some issues."

I saw the other ink and sans AU then I told them to come into my house.

then ink explained to me that there was some problem in the other universe and he also said that all AU (y/n) disappeared mysteriously.

"And we're all here all of a sudden and can't go back to the AU again." said ink worried.

"So we wanted to ask you for help and hitch a ride at your house for a while until we can all get back to au on our own." said ink.

I nodded in understanding "Okay ... you can stay here for a while." I said.

"uhh... classic?" call dream.

I looked at him "what's wrong dream?" I asked.

" ... Are you alright?" he asked.

"uhh ... yes? why?" I replied nervously.

dream looks at me worriedly " ... I know you are lying classic ... I can feel the feelings of sadness and regret in you." said dream.

I looked down to hold back my tears, I then looked at the photo (y/n) on the table.

"...I lost her..." I mumbled.

" What?" ask ink.

"(y/n)...she...is dead." I said sadly.

everyone fell silent there was no sound at all but I could tell that they were all in shock because I saw that they all widened their eye sockets.

"W-what..." Blue mumbled.

"SHe's gone... she died a few days ago in an accident." I said.

I felt someone hug me and I saw blue hug me gently so with dream and ink, the three of them hugged me while crying knowing my suffering.

I immediately hugged the three of them while crying too.

no one pov

since that day they all stayed at sans' house and sans told them all that they couldn't go out in groups but would be given a schedule for their turn to go out.

everyone agreed and finally they all stayed at home sans until they could return to their respective homes.

[ in the hospital]

"Mom!! Sis (n/n) is awake!?" shouted a little girl with black hair.

the mother who heard her daughter say that immediately entered the patient's room and saw that it was her daughter who opened her eyes.

"My daughter!! Doctor!! Doctor!! My daughter is awake!!" cried the mother.

then the doctor came and immediately examined the girl's condition, the doctor was immediately surprised.

"This is a miracle!? Your daughter's heart is still beating!! Nurse help me fast!!!" shouted the doctor.

Then the doctors and nurses performed an operation to save the patient's life again.

[ a few hours later*]

The operation went smoothly, the girl was finally saved.

"Congratulations madam your daughter's surgery went well and she is currently resting... so I beg you not to disturb the patient." said the doctor.

"Thank you very much doctor!!" said the mother.

The doctor left and the mother and her little daughter came in and sat beside the woman.

the mother held her daughter's hand while crying tears of joy while the younger sister hugged her mother while crying too.

"I am very ... very grateful that you survived (sob) ... your mother and sister are very worried about you, if only you could not be helped at that time ... your mother and sister must be very sad." said the mother.

"Big sis survived ... lily thought you couldn't wake up." said little lily.

then the girl opened her eyes " mama ... lily ..." the girl muttered.

"yes honey... it's mama and lily." said the mother.

the mother stroked her daughter's half black ( h/c) hair.

"I'm so relieved to see you survived your surgery... (y/n)." murmured the mother.

[ TO BE CONTINUE] |♡||★|

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
201K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
159K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...