𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡�...

By rubyywooo

Tine was dared to text his phone neighbour an 'I love you' More

Phone neighbour
Drama is my middle name
'Thanks Tine'
Stop acting like me
Love at first bump
Drunk Sexting
Confession
The Date pt.1
The Date pt.2
Boyfriends
'Who are you?'
Dad? Daddy!
BRO
Special chapter: Phone Sex

They finally meet

2.8K 217 113
By rubyywooo

Sarawat POV

The next day at the university, Wat was walking around in the campus with his friends, Boss and Man, until someone suddenly tapped him on shoulder from the back.

Sarawat turned around to see the person he least expected but most wanted.

"Hi Sarawat. We finally meet. Crazy, huh?" The boy, that he was looking for like a crazy person for the past one year, spoke, showing his infamous bunny smile, which melted Wat but at the same time confused him.

Was he looking for me too?

Sarawat stood silent, completely awestruck and not uttering a single word, trying to process whatever the hell was going on.

"Let's go, get a coffee?" He asked and practically dragged him to the campus cafe without even waiting for Wat to respond.

Wat was still in a very befuddled state, getting more and more confused by the passing second.

Am I dreaming? 

The cafe was oddly empty with almost all the tables being vacant. After placing their order, they went and sat down.

"Ai'Wat, why do you look so bewildered? Have you seen a ghost or what?" The boy asked and giggled. Wat found that laugh and his voice oddly familiar for some reason but he couldn't exactly put a finger on it.

How is his voice so familiar?

"W-what? No" Wat finally spoke.

And as reflex, Wat decided to text Tine and update him on what was going on.

Even though they've known each other for just a couple of weeks, Wat somehow got very close to him. It's very rare for him to open up to people but with Tine, it almost came naturally, like they've known each other forever.

**
Tine

Tineeee!

I finally met him.

No let me correct that, he met me. He came and spoke to me himself.

This is crazy. Tell me I'm not dreaming.

And why are you texting me that, you idiot.

What do you mean why?

**

Wat quickly texted Tine and kept his phone away, so that he doesn't seem rude. Wat was finally about ask his name but before he could, the boy gave him a weird unreadable look. He looked at Wat as if he came out a museum.

"W-what's wrong?" Wat asked in a quivering voice. His voice trembled a little as he got even more confused than he already was, with the sudden change in the latter's expression.

"I don't know, Wat. You tell me"

"Pardon?"

"Pardon, my ass. Why the fuck would you text me when I'm literally right in front of you, you idiot" he said squinting his eyes and chuckling softly.

WAIT WHAT?!

"I texted you?" Wat blurted out.

"Are you ok? Do you have DID or something? You literally just texted me" He said, showing his phone screen.

(A/n- Dissociative identity disorder
Also called: DID, multiple personality disorder)

"You're Tine?" Wat asked, completely astonished with his new discovery.

"No shit Sherlock." Tine said, shaking his head.

"Wait who did you think I was? Oh you don't know how I look like!" He said before bursting into fits of laughter.

"And they say you're rude who never speaks or interacts with anyone. You literally just came off to a cafe with a stranger?!" He said and continued to laugh more.

You're a lot more than just a stranger, Tine.

"It's like I'm talking to myself. Why aren't saying anything?" Tine asked bringing Wat out of his daze.

"Um nothing"

"Now come on, tell me everything. When did this happen?"

"When did what happen?" Wat asked, confused.

"You said he came and talked to you. What's his name?" Tine asked and Wat chuckled softly at the irony of the whole situation.

"His name,huh?" Wat smiled "Tine" he said.

"Yeah?" Tine asked and looked at him with anticipation "Tell me his name!"

"Why're you so stupid, tua woon wai?"

"We'll never know sweetie. Now tell me!" Tine demanded making Wat laugh at his soon-to-be-boyfriend's stupidity.

"I'm talking to him right now, Ai'Tine"

"You are? Are you texting him? Wait does that mean you guys already exchanged your numbers? Wow that was fast!" He said, there was hint of sadness in his voice and now I understand why. This stupid big baby!

"I'm not texting anyone Tine. I'm talking to him right now" Wat repeated his words again emphasising the words 'talking' and 'right now'

"I don't get it" Tine said, looking genuinely confused.

"Tine! He is sitting right in front of me" Wat said and Tine turned back to see who was sitting back of him. Wat didn't know whether he should laugh or cry at the latter's intelligence.

"Her? But that's a girl. I thought you said your crush was guy" He asked, looking at the girl who was sitting behind them.

"Does it look like I'm talking to her? Does it look we're having a conversation going on, Tine?"

"Then I still don't get it" Tine said making Wat facepalm.

Wat took his phone and started scrolling through something leaving Tine even more annoyed than he already was.

"What? Now you're gonna ignore me and just scroll through your phone? Fine. I can do that too" he said grabbing his own phone.

"Wait! Is it possible for you to stop talking for one second, Tine" Wat said making Tine roll his eyes.

He scrolled through his phone for a few more seconds before sliding the device on the table to pass it to Tine.

"Why're you showing your selfie?"

"Do you see a guy in the background? That's him, Tine" Wat said softly.

Tine zoomed the image and squinted his eyes a little to look at the person clearly.

"I-is that m-me?"

"Mmhmm"

"Wh what? I- I don't..that's me! I am me. No, of course I'm me. Okay stop me from talking now"

"Calm down, tua woon wai. Now does this answer why I was so bewildered a few moments ago?"

There was a brief moment of silence between the pair. Wat knew it would take a few moments for his Tine to digest everything that's happening. He himself needed a moment to let everything thing in.

"I'm glad the one I was looking for is you" Wat was the one to break the ice.

"I'm glad I was the one you were looking for too, Wat" he said, a faint tint of pink forming on his cheeks and the tips of his ears.

"I know that you already know that I'm madly in love with you and I also know that you like me too but I want to do this formally, just the way you deserve" Wat said getting up and then got on his one knee.

"What are you doing, Ai'Wat?" Tine whispered, his eyebrows furrowed with a little worry, making Wat chuckle.

"Tine Teepakorn, will you go out on a date with me?" He asked stretching one his hand out.

"I'd love too" Tine said and blushed deep red as he placed his own hand in Wat's, "Now get up before your fan-girls see this and try to kill me"

A/n
Tua woon wai is Thai for troublemaker (or nuisance, as translated in the series) I love when Sarawat calls Tine that in the series  ()

Btw Thoughts on this chapter? (Ik this chapter was completely different from the other chapters So did y'all like it?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 13.4K 16
Tine makes bet with his friends that he can make college's most handsome boy Sarawat fall for him but there's a problem, Sarawat already knows about...
43.5K 2.6K 16
Tine was always a man who strived for a perfect order in his life. And how happy he was when he finally got it, in his stable relationship with Mil...
173K 6.6K 27
what happens when win married his crush who hates him? In this hate to love journey let's know what win learn in his life Best rankings #1 in 2gethe...
8.9K 532 9
A thief Metawin enters a house to steal things but instead gets his heart stolen by an innocent boy Bright who lived there...