๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š๐š‘ [๐š”. ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š”๐šž๏ฟฝ...

By cvsmix_plvto

๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š๐š‘ (๐š—.) ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ... More

๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
๐š๐š ๐š˜
๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐šœ๐š’๐šก
๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
๐š๐šŽ๐š—
๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
---๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐š๐šƒ ๐™ธ๐™ธ
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ [๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐š•]

๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก

5.1K 308 96
By cvsmix_plvto

𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚊𝚐𝚎 -- 𝚖𝚐𝚖𝚝

𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚍. 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡

Miyu was sitting beside me, nestled into my side with her arms around my waist, and her head resting on my shoulder. Bakugou sat on the floor in front of me, my legs over his shoulders with his hands on my shins. Everyone else was scattered about the common room, focusing on the movie that was playing on the large television. 

I stroked a hand through Bakugou’s hair as we watched the movie. He leaned his head back, making me look down at him. He reached up and pinched my nose before returning his hands to my legs. I pulled on his hair as a response. 

“Jokes on you, he’s probably into that shit,” Kaminari muttered, having watched it happen. 

“Dunce face, you’ve got two seconds to run.”

“Knock it off,” I muttered, lightly kicking his chest. 

“Tch, don’t boss me around,” He grumbled. 

I quirked a brow as I looked down at him. He suddenly let out a startled choke, his eyes widening as he grabbed my legs. I wrapped my legs around his throat, making Kaminari laugh loudly. The credits for the movie started playing as everyone turned around to see Bakugou struggling against my thighs. 

“H-How the f-f-uck are y-your legs this st-strong?” He choked out, tapping my leg three times. I let him go, grinning as he sat forward to catch his breath. 

“She trains with Midoriya!” Sero said. “What did you expect?”

“Not that, apparently,” Miyu chuckled, sitting up on the couch. 

“Y/n-kun, Miyu-san,”

We both sat up, startled by the sudden and new voice. Everyone turned to the door as Midnight walked in, Hawks trailing after her. At the solemn look on her face, I stood to my feet. The door closed behind them, watching as Hawks adjusted his wings. He looked off to the side, avoiding my gaze. 

“You need to come with us,” He muttered. 

“What’s going on?” Miyu asked. “Y/n, who is that guy?”

“It’s Hawks,” I said, my lips pulling into a frown. “The Number Two Hero. What’s this about?”

“Just come with us,” He said, his voice low. “I don’t think you want this entire room to know.”

“Miyu-san, please come with me,” Midnight said, taking my sister’s hand. Miyu stopped, snatching her arm back before grabbing Midnight’s opposite hand. 

Both of us froze in our tracks. Midnight looked at us, her face twisting with remorse. Hawks closed his eyes, the hand he had reached out towards his slowly closing into a fist. 

A necklace hung from Midnight’s hand, dangling in the air. A golden cross was on the metal chain, glinting in the light. 

I looked at Midnight, my eyebrows lacing together. 

“Where the fuck did you get this?” Miyu whispered, her voice wavering. 

“Y/n,” Hawks said, reaching for me. I grabbed his wrist, snapping my gaze to him instead. I saw his eyes widen, his face scrunching up with pain as I gripped his wrist. 

“You have two fucking seconds to tell me why you have my brother’s necklace,” I said, my eyes blazing with intensity. “Or I’m gonna flip the fuck out.”

Hawks let me grip his wrist, moving his other arm to grab my shoulder. His own shoulders rose and fell with a heavy sigh. “Y/n, you should really come with us.”

Miyu broke her grip on Midnight, moving me back before grabbing Hawks by his collar. I stumbled back, surprised by my sister’s actions. I said her name in a whisper, but it was drowned out by the sound of her yelling. 

“Where the hell is my brother? Where’s Jonah?” She demanded, her eyes blazing with an anger I’ve never seen before. When Hawks didn’t reply, she grew even angrier. “Answer me goddammit! Why the fuck do you have his necklace?! How did you get that?!”

Bakugou stepped up, grabbing Miyu and plucking her from Hawks. “Calm down,” He grunted. 

“I’m sorry,” Midnight said softly. “We couldn’t get there in enough time. He’s in the ICU unit in the main hospital--”

She cut herself off as I bolted. A flurry of my name filled the room as I ran straight to the door. I threw it open, not caring of the clothes I was in. I didn’t care. The only thing I could hear was the sound of my heartbeat in my ears, the rhythmic tapping of my shoes on the concrete falling upon deaf ears. 

“Jojo! Look what I found!”

I waded from the water, pushing my hair back as I ran to the spot where my older brother sat. He looked up, moving Aoi, his son, aside. 

“Whatcha got?” He asked, watching me kneel down. 

“I found it in the water. Someone must have dropped it or something,” I said, showing him the necklace that had gotten tangled up on my ankle. A golden cross was on the metal chain, glinting in the sunlight.

“Well, hey, that’s pretty cool,” He said, snatching it from my hands, making me yell. “Mine now!”

“Jojo!” I yelled. “Give it back!”

“Nope!” He said, pulling it around his neck. “How does it look?”

“You look like a jerk,” Hana commented, handing their son a toy. “It’s alright, Y/n. You and I will just take his card and go get some real gold jewelry,” She winked. 

“Hey!” He said. 

“You’re the one who took it from her,”

Hana. Aoi. Eiko. He hasn’t even gotten the chance to meet her yet. 

Jonah, please. Hold on.

My hands slammed on the nurse’s station. My words were jumbled, my heart pounding in my chest as I struggled to catch my breath. I forced his name out. They told me a room. I ran. I ran up the stairs, too impatient to wait for the elevator. 

People were gathered outside of his room. When they heard my steps, they looked up. The first one to see me was Aizawa. He cursed as someone yelled to stop me. I crashed into his chest, trying to shove him aside.

“Y/n, stop!” He said. 

I could faintly see Jonah’s body through the window in the hall. I struggled against Aizawa, tears brewing in my eyes. I tapped my ring, slicing my thumb across the jagged metal before swiping it on Aizawa’s palm. I ducked under his arm, bolting down the hall. This time it was Endeavor who grabbed me, his arms wrapping around my frame. His flames extinguished as my blood smeared over his hand. But it was too late. 

I felt something hot dripping on my cheeks, and it took me a minute to realize that it was tears. 

Jonah’s face was heavily bruised, barely even recognizable. Tubes ran from his throat and wires were connected to the side of his face and his chest. His left shoulder was wrapped snugly with bandages and the blanket was pulled up to his chest. Two bags hung above his head, one a clear liquid, the other crimson and with a thick consistency. His eyes were closed peacefully, his face and body lax and limp. The only sign he was alive was the faint beeping and low jumps from the heart monitor. 

His face was pale, his normally tan skin losing the pigment it had. Under his eyes were dark, and from what I could see, they were heavily bruised as well. His arms were lined with burns and whelps, most of his forearms covered with bandages. 

The arms around me slowly moved away. My legs gave out and I fell to my knees. I felt a set of hands on my shoulders, and whipped around so fast, knocking them away from me. 

“Don’t fucking touch me!” I yelled. My body was beginning to shake.

Jonah. They fucking hurt him. I couldn’t even touch him. Those bastards. How dare they? How fucking dare they?

“Y/n,” Aizawa knelt beside me, his hands raised in defense. “Calm down. He’s not dead.”

“Don’t tell me to calm down,” I growled, my palms flat on the ground as my body trembled uncontrollably.

I’d never felt this kind of...rage...before. I’ve never been a violent person. I’ve never been so mad. I’ve never had a reason to be. 

I’ve never had to be so angry before. I was always the type of person to give people second chances; forgive and forget. But this…

This was unforgivable. 

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡: 𝚎𝚗𝚍
𝚐𝚒𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎
1422 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 5.8K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...
107K 3.6K 21
โžช ส™แด€แด‹แดœษขแด x แดษชssษชษดษข! Pส€แด-สœแด‡ส€แด! Rแด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ โžช sแด‡วซแดœแด‡สŸ แด›แด "ส™แด€แด… สœแด€ส™ษชแด›s" โžช ษดแดษดแด‡ แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แด€ส€แด› ษชs แดษชษดแด‡ โžช แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€s แด€ษดแด… แดสœแด€ ส™แด‡สŸแดษดษข แด›แด สœแดส€ษชแด‹แดsสœษช โžช sแด›แดส€สสŸษชษดแด‡ ส™แด‡สŸแดษดษขs...
2.3K 82 8
๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ! ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ *๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’๐’†๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–.....๐’Š ๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’Š๏ฟฝ...
65.4K 2K 32
๐˜ผ๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™ช๐™ฅ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง...