BabyFeet • P.Jm.

By sparklesinpurple

In which Park Jimin has a daughter. ••• He was an idol, loved by millions and hated by millions, because the... More

Teaser : Babyfeet
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Hiatus
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 [The End]
Ask the Characters [Q/A- Questions]

Chapter 03

3.4K 142 12
By sparklesinpurple

Breaking the silence of the house, a pair of footsteps clattered down the stairs, phone pressed against the ears and eyes wandering towards the two older members gesturing to get everyone ready. Jin sighed, keeping his book away as he shook Taehyung by his shoulder, motioning his hand for the younger to keep his phone away for a while.

"Guys" Namjoon voiced, gaining his leader posture, standing in front of the four boys, "Everyone get ready, we've to go to the company right now, there's a meeting."

Taehyung frowned, "I thought there's nothing on my schedule today?"

Yoongi sighed and stood up, wearing a straight face, "No one had it Tae, I'm sure its about the contract and what we have to do now that Park Jimin literally fucked up all of us so bad."

"We'll be leaving in half an hour," Namjoon said, glancing around as he could count only four heads in front of him, "Someone's missing... where's Jungkook?"

"In his room" Hoseok sighed, "you know how he is right?"

Namjoon sighed, making an accidental eye contact with Yoongi who seemed to be genuinely worried for the youngest boy considering the fact that he had locked himself in his room ever since they moved in the dorm four days ago. The boys tried to confront him and talk to him but the maknae showed zero interest in any conversation except for the basic ones like sorry or excuse me.

Jin stood up, flashing an assuring smile towards the two rappers before walking up the stairs hoping for a positive response this time.

"Jungkook-ah" he called, waiting in front of the door, quickly playing a part of his already-planned conversation in his head. "We have to go to company, there's a meeting."

"Okay" The boy replied from inside, sounding sleepy, which made the eldest sigh.

"Can you open the door please?"

After a moment of silence, he heard the clicking of the door and finally saw Jungkook standing in front of him wearing his shorts and bare chested, probably getting straight out of a comfortable slumber.

"Get dressed and eat something before going okay?"

Jungkook nodded his head subtly, rubbing the sleep away from his doe eyes and heading back inside, leaving the door opened for his hyung, Jin smiled following him in and taking a look at his room.

"Aish! You should clean this place sometimes."

"Hmm" Jungkook nodded, "What is the meeting for?"

"I don't know, they said its important and we have to get there in half an hour." The elder replied, adjusting the pillows and the comforters properly on the bed, he took a step back, smiling proudly and pointed at the bed, "This is how you should keep it."

"I'll get dressed then" Jungkook sighed, going in the bathroom as his assumed his hyung would leave on his own if he's not there to entertain him.

"Kook, I know its hard for you to adjust in these conditions, and that's totally fine. We're willing to give you as much time and space that you need, but please don't shut yourself down like that. You're our youngest Jungkook, your hyungs love you a lot, even if they don't always say it, they do love you lot. Please don't isolate yourself from your hyungs, bun."

Jungkook had his eyes fixed on the floor, gripping the doorknob tightly as he heard his hyung's words. Without sparing another glance at Jin or even letting out a word, he stepped in the bathroom, shutting the door behind him, leaving Jin alone in his room.

He knew he wasn't wrong, at least this time. Letting go of a member of their group -which they called family- was bad enough, actually too bad in Jungkook's eyes.

Jin stared at the closed door, contemplating to himself if he said something wrong to annoy Jungkook even more, although not finding anything, he quietly left the room, seeing Taehyung leaning against the wall.

"Is he okay?"

"He will be," Jin assured, "I mean he did talk to me a bit."

Taehyung nodded, breathing out deeply as his hand raked along the length of his golden-brown hair, leaving them frizzy and fall back on his forehead, "I don't know why he's doing that. He too knows Jimin wanted to leave everything and just, I don't know do what. Why can't he see Jimin is the bad guy in this?"

"Relax Tae, he needs some time, he'll understand everything eventually. Even I can't bring myself to believe what Jimin did." Jin said.

Taehyung stared at him for a moment, startling as he heard Namjoon's voice asking if everyone was done. He gulped, instantly sprinting into action as he mouthed the eldest member not to tell the others tha he wasn't ready yet. Jin chuckled, taking time for himself to change his jacket as well before going to the company.

___

Jungkook's gaze shifted from the screen of his phone to the older man's voice, lifting his head on the particular name that caught his attention. The members seemed at least a million times more attentive than he ever was about the meeting, Namjoon and Yoongi, as usual, sat near the manager listening to him and actively engaged themselves in exchange of ideas and conversing for the betterment of the group. Then Hoseok, Jin and Taehyung also participated a lot more than Jungkook who just used to sit quietly, carefully listening to his hyyngs talk and answering when somebody asked him to.

And at last, the chair vacant near him, where Jimin used to sit mostly and ask Jungkook if he wanted to add something or if he thinks something else can be done instead of a previous plan. Out of all the hyungs, most of the times Jimin was the one who made sure their maknae was comfortable and paid attention to him.

Now that chair was just empty.

"So from now on, as you all know, BTS will be a six member boy band. Your contracts have been confirmed and the group consists of Kim Namjoon as RM, Kim SeokJin as Jin, Min Yoongi as Suga, Jung Hoseok as J-Hope, Kim Taehyung as V and Jeon Jungkook as Jungkook." The manager said with a smile, which Jungkook didn't like as he stiffened on his chair, cracking his neck and leaning back.

"An official statement will be released later today informing the fans about the change. We know it'll be hard and there's a big chance of a backlash due to the gone member, but I hope we can all handle it together. All of you are requested to put your safety first before anything else, don't leave the dorm without telling us and having your bodyguards with you."

The boys nodded slowly, feeling the seriousness of the situation that they knew would arise from the day Jimin left.

"All the access to social media accounts of BTS has been taken away from Park Jimin, he cannot come to the dorm and you are also not supposed to meet him or have him in contact with you. Don't take his name in the v-lives, interviews and anywhere on camera, we don't want any controversies right now. If people ask about him, try to dismiss it by any means, y'all are professionals, take care of things."

Jungkook's eyes stared holes into the manager's head; if only looks could kill. He sighed, clenching and unclenching his fist around the edge of the armrest.

"Pack his stuff, if he left anything in the dorm, we'll make sure the things reach their right place."

"Are we done?" Jungkook asked, voice sounding deep between the angered rethym of breathing.

"Jungkook, sit down." Jin whispered, tugging on the boy's sleeve gently.

"I don't feel good, are we done or not?" He repeated. "There's nothing important going on anyway."

"You can go" The manager said, nodding his head towards the youngest member, while the rest of the boys sighed, exchanging glances among themselves.

"We're sorry, he's just stressed." Namjoon laughed nervously, eyeing Taehyung to go and see what their maknae was doing. The younger nodded, standing up as he bowed to the elders in the room, before walking out.

"Jungkook-ah!" He called, jogging up to him and grabbing his arm, "What happened to you all of a sudden?"

"Really?" Jungkook scoffed, "He can talk all that shit about Jimin hyung and you're here asking what happened to me?"

"Where was the lie though?" Taehyung said in a serious voice, "Your Jimin hyung did leave us, he did betray us and he did say he's tired of us."

Jungkook's jaw clenched, yanking his arm back from Taehyung's grip, he cracked his neck ignoring the older and headed towards the elevator, only stopping when Taehyung's voice crossed his limits.

"Get over it Jungkook, Jimin's gone and you cannot change that." He gritted, "the kind of person he's become, I'm glad he's gone."

"Shut up!" Jungkook roared, grabbing Taehyung's collar harshly, throwing daggers at his face, "None of you actually tried to stop him! Y'all were just fucking worried about what you'll tell the fans, none of you cared how he felt! He was the one to make me sign the contract, y'all were just busy guilt shaming him and telling how he snitched! He didn't. You were his best friend right? When you couldn't see the pain in his eyes, how is anyone else supposed to see it?"

"Jungkook!" Jin rushed up to them, followed by the others, "Leave him!"

Jungkook scoffed, pushing Taehyung away and straightened his shirt, "All of you are going to regret your words the day Jimin hyung is back." He said, storming off leaving the boys standing there in silence.

"I don't know how Jimin is even breathing, knowing that he's the cause of all this." Taehyung gritted, walking away after pushing Jin's hand from his shoulder harshly.

________________

a/n- hiii everyone how are you?

and update, just as i said on friday! yayyy! what do you think of this chapter?

vote if you like, comment and share it with you friends. take care, love you!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 660 37
Love isn't a fairytale that comes out easy. "Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on & never letting go...
22.7K 951 13
Jin is a 25 year old man whose wife has recently left him. He finds himself struggling to deal with being newly single and continuing to have a relat...
15.3K 808 29
"KINDNESS" What she was made of. "COLDNESS" What his actions always told her. "I still can't believe how an innocent flower like her was bloomed by...
189K 6.9K 38
'who do you think you are huh? ' 'Jimin...I was-' 'shut up your f*cking mouth . Don't interfere in my matters'. 'l am sorry y/n ah. I was in a bad m...