The Mediator 2 (GOT7 MARK fea...

Autorstwa -eatseokjins

A sequel to The Mediator. Wendy has now ended her Year One as a Physiotherapy student and once again, she's... Więcej

Chapter 1: Seoul I'm back!
Chapter 2: Reunion
Chapter 4: The Fair Game
Chapter 5: Together forever?
Chapter 6: The Fair Game 2
Chapter 7: Mixed feelings
Chapter 8: Eodiga?
Chapter 9: COFFEE TERIOR
Chapter 10: The Tuan Family
Chapter 11: Lost
Chapter 12: What's the truth?
Chapter 13: Let the game begin
Chapter 14: The Climb
Chapter 15: Denial & Mind blown
Chapter 16: Hide and seek
Chapter 17: The Date
Chapter 18: Goodbye
Chapter 19: Healing
Chapter 20: Fly with Peter Pan
Chapter 21: Homeshare
Chapter 22: Status Quo
Chapter 23: Too good to be true
Chapter 24: Runaway Groom
Chapter 25: Unraveling the truth
Chapter 26: Save my friend
Chapter 27: Back to square one
Chapter 28: On hiatus
Chapter 29: We are One
Chapter 30: Jane
Author's note
New story: Seoulmate

Chapter 3: JYP Family

2.3K 100 14
Autorstwa -eatseokjins

"Oh unnie! I forgot to tell you that you will be using the other room this time. This one is already occupied", Yerin soon appeared from the back.

However, I couldn't take my eyes off the girl who is in front of me.

"Jessica?", I uttered.

The girl looked back at me, surprised.

"You know me?"

Jessica Koh. One of Mark's best friend and family friend back in LA. Tell me about it. Which IGOT7 wouldn't know her considering the fact that she is in such a close relationship with the Tuan family? And more to more, she is such a pretty lady that nobody would probably not notice.

"Unnie, you know Jessica unnie?", Yerin then asked too.

Managing a smile, I replied them,

"Erm... Not in person, but I do know you as Mark's friend."

"Oh... No wonder... Are you one of Mark's fan too? Anyway, nice to meet you! I'm Jessica Koh and I'm a new trainee here!"

I shook her hands briefly and smiled awkwardly. At that point in time, Jimin drifted past us and muttered something under her breath.

"She's not JUST oppa's fan, but also his GIRLFRIEND too", she emphasized it specifically before rolling her eyes at Jessica.

Sensing her rudeness, I nudged her immediately and excused ourselves from Jessica's room.

"Er... I'm Wendy by the way. And oh erm... I better get to my room now to unpack my stuffs. Nice meeting you too and I will see you tomorrow!", I popped my head back in and said before I dragged Jimin away.

-
-
-

Closing the room door behind us, I shifted my attention back to Jimin, who was already sitting comfortably and bouncing on my bed.

"Park Jimin", I called her with a straight face.

She only battered her eyelids innocently and watched me with her big round eyes.

"What? What did I do wrong? Why are you guys staring at me like that?"

Yerin, who was also standing beside us with her arms folded, shook her head at Jimin.

"You shouldn't have acted that way towards Jessica", I told her as I placed one hand on her shoulder.

"But I don't like her. I didn't like her ever since she insisted on taking your room on the very first day she entered! And haven't you seen her just now? She was mocking you and I don't like the way she had treated you! I bet she did it on purpose! She couldn't have not known that you are Mark oppa's girlfriend! To have to live in the same dorm as her, SILH-EOYO!", Jimin expressed her frustrating thoughts.

I cupped her mouth quickly and made a face at her to lower down her volume in case Jessica overhear our conversation.

"Even so, you shouldn't have done that...", I said sincerely after which.

Although it may seem like I'm lecturing Jimin, but in my heart, I couldn't have thank her more. She was actually standing up and rooting for me when I myself didn't even say anything.

"Jimin-a...", I trailed,

"Don't make the situation ugly alright? It's just my first day here and I don't want any arguments to break out just yet. Besides, she's Mark's friend, so no matter what, we must treat her nicely. She is also a new trainee in JYPE, which means that she might have a possibility in working along with you guys in future, so our protocol for now will be 'Bear with it and be nice'."

"Heard that?", Yerin asked her.

Jimin gave a pout before she giving in to me.

"Now, that's my girl Jamie~"

-
-
-

I woke up the next morning to find Yerin out at the kitchen early, preparing breakfast for all of us.

I walked past Jessica's room and was about to knock on her room door to wake her up for breakfast when I heard Jimin's voice behind me.

"Don't even bother knocking. She must have head out long ago to eat with GOT7 as usual..."

"As usual?", I gulped.

Jimin sniggered at my reaction and took a bite off her toast.

"Unnie, don't say that I never warn you. That Jessica, she ain't easy. You better watch out for her if you still want to keep oppa with you~ And-", before she could continue saying, Yerin had already stuffed the remaining bread back into her mouth.

"Yah. Sikkeuleo! Just eat, will you?", Yerin shot Jimin a glare and looked at me apologetically.

She's not eating alone with Mark anyway. She's together with GOT7, I then convinced myself.

I laughed at my own optimism and putting my arms around Yerin and Jimin's shoulder, I said to them,

"Who cares about who she eats with when I have two cute and sweet ladies here to enjoy the meal with me?"

-
-
-

MARK'S POV

Seeing the morning sun rise means that I will get to see my girl again. I smiled at the thought of Wendy being here with me again. The past few months have been tough for us and I'm really glad to have her company now. She have turned into my main pillar of support and each time I see her, I feel so refreshed and determined to perform my tasks well.

I was about to head to her dorm to ask her out for breakfast when someone knocked on our dorm's door instead.

It must be her, I thought.

I opened the door with a wide smile but it died down a little when I saw that it was just Jessica.

Oh, have I mentioned that Jessica is finally accepted into JYPE as a trainee after Jinyoung hyung ran through her YouTube channel? Since she had already turned up here quite often to visit me, she's quite familiar with this place and among the people here as well. Ah, she must be here again to have breakfast with us.

"Time for breakfast!", she beamed as she pointed at her watch.

The rest soon got ready and appeared from behind my back to join her.

"Woori gaja~", Youngjae led the way out.

I wanted to tell them that I had planned to eat with Wendy today but luckily, Bambam reminded me of it.

"Hyung, don't forget to get the flowers for noona's welcome party later!"

Oh right. In that case, it's better that Wendy's not coming with us. I really want to plan this surprise well for her.

-
-
-

As we were eating halfway into our breakfast, I looked up at Jessica who was sitting directly opposite me.

Right. Why haven't I thought of asking her?

I wiped my mouth clean before I spoke.

"Jessica, can I ask you a question?"

"Yes Marky?"

"Which type of flowers do you like most?"

I could see her giggling to herself when she heard me asked that.

"Of course it's got to be roses!"

Roses?

"Rose represents the symbol of love and therefore it will definitely be what every girl will dream of~", she explained dreamily.

Symbol of love... That sounds good to me.

"Alright, thanks for the answer Jess!"

-
-
-

WENDY'S POV

"WENDY-SSI!", Jinyoung hyung called out to me once he noticed me entering the room.

I have followed 15& into the showcase room right after our breakfast as they were told to attend a meeting for all regarding an upcoming project. Anyway, I am more than welcomed here now now that everyone knows that Jinyoung hyung favors me a lot.

"HYUNG!", I exclaimed as I walked towards him.

We greeted each other with a hug and exchanged a few words.

"How? Do you still like it here so far?"

"Same as usual? Jae-mi iss-eo~", I thought for a while and answered him.

"Anyway, do you like my present to you?", he giggled while saying.

"What present?"

Jinyoung hyung then jerked his head in the direction of Mark.

Oh, him.

I blushed at his words and gave him a slight nod before both of us broke into fits of laughter.

I then thanked him sincerely for letting Mark and I be together. I knew that it wasn't easy for him to agree to our relationship in the first place, but hyung said that that was the only way he could repay me. He felt that he had owed me too much.

When my conversation with him ended, another person came up to me.

It was Min.

She dare not even look at me in the eyes as she approached me.

"Unnie?", it was my call that shaken her a little.

"Wendy-ssi,", she paused for a while to clear her throat before she continued,

"Regarding the previous incident, I am really sorry... I am sorry for all the harsh things I have said to you and I hope that you will forgive me. Jeongmal mianhae...", she gave her deepest apologies.

Jackson soon appeared behind her and together with the rest, they soon gathered around me and bowed down to apologize to me as a group.

"OMO. Don't be! You guys, it's nothing really... Let's let bygones be bygones!", I was taken aback by their reaction and I quickly said to them.

Gradually, they all moved away to the opposite sides, forming an aisle in the middle for someone to walk through.

It was then Mark who appeared with a bouquet of roses in his hands. He was slowly approaching me and my heart started thumping as he drew closer and closer. I could feel everyone's eyes on me now.

Mark stopped right in front of me and held out the bouquet of roses to me.

"Wendy-ssi, I realized that I have never really asked for your forgiveness after all that have happened so I'm doing this now. I just want to say sorry, and thank you for coming back to me and to us. Welcome back to JYP Family."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

274 18 12
This story is a sequel to GOTTrouble: Jiyou and is my interpretation of Justt Ally's theory for GOT7's Fly music video (please see her YouTube channe...
102K 4.8K 84
A girl woke up in a hospital. Doesn't know her name nor her past or how she ended up there. The completely clueless girl was taken in as Park Siyeon...
77.2K 2.3K 23
5 years was all it took, for everything to fall apart. - sequel to my bully
3.3K 224 56
Mafia/Gang AU Ended: February 5th 2022 Editing started: February 6th 2022 19/54 chapters edited Bold italics: Flashbacks Bold text: English Text with...