Turn on the Love System

By Star332211

Tao Yuan was willing to take the peach blossom system to go to different worlds to complete the tasks, and th... More

ARC 2.4
Arc 2.5
ARC 2.6
ARC 2.7
ARC 2.8
ARC 2.9
ARC 2.10
ARC 2.11
ARC 2.12
ARC 2.13
ARC 2.14
ARC 2.15
ARC 2.16
ARC 2.17
ARC 3.1 - Chongxi in the 1960s
ARC 3.2
ARC 3.3
ARC 3.4
ARC 3.5
ARC 3.6
ARC 3.7
ARC 3.8
ARC 3.9
ARC 3.10
ARC 3.11
ARC 3.12
ARC 3.13
ARC 3.14
ARC 3.15
ARC 3.16
ARC 3.17
ARC 3.18
ARC 3.19
ARC 3.20
ARC 3.21
ARC 3.22
ARC 4.1 - Raising a Wolf Disguised as a Dog
ARC 4.2
ARC 4.3
ARC 4.4
ARC 4.5
ARC 4.6
ARC 4.7
ARC 4.8
ARC 4.9
ARC 4.10
ARC 4.11

ARC 4.12

13.1K 166 86
By Star332211

Tao Yuan leaned against Donald Xiu's arm to rest. Donald Xiu took out his phone, opened the most popular online media webpage, and clicked on the fashion news to take a look. Sure enough, as he expected, the person in his arms had already occupied the top spot in the headlines for the next day.

After looking at the notices issued by the fashion media, Donald Xiu said, "In the next week, the clothes you designed will be the headlines for the top media outlets."

"You are so powerful, why didn't you show it in the previous few years?" Donald Xiu voiced the doubt in his heart.

Tao Yuan opened his eyes and said "Yes, why?" after being silent for a while.

"Are you talking to yourself?" Donald Xiu glanced down at him.

"No, I was thinking. I have to think of a reasonable excuse to fool you and make you believe what I said." Tao Yuan said.

"Are you kidding me?" Donald Xiu thought he must be joking.

"No, I wouldn't tell such a funny joke." Tao Yuan said, "I can't think of a reason, so you can think of one yourself."

"Let me think about the reasons myself? Can't you say your reasons?" Donald Xiu suddenly couldn't tell whether he was joking or not.

"That's right. That's why I can't say my reasons, so don't ask anymore. Once you ask, there will be more secrets that I can't share. I'm a person with a lot of secrets. Don't ask me, otherwise I can't help telling you. My mouth is very lax and I will say what I have in my heart."

"Then when those reporters and media asked why, what are you going to say?"

"Well...please help me come up with a reason."

"Help you figure out the reason? You are so funny." Donald Xiu said.

"Thank you for the compliment. Although I didn't mean to be so funny, since it makes you happy you can help me think of a reason to deal with the reporters and media." Tao Yuan seriously said.

"Do you really want me to think of a reason for you? You're not messing with me?"

"Really, really. I don't want to use my brain right now, so help me think of a reason that can explain the past without being too fake."

"If you really want me to help you think of a reason...if it's something I don't want to say, and others have to force me to ask, I will shift their attention to other things or people."

Tao Yuan felt very satisfied and patted his firm thighs. "It's really.....cough, it's really good."

Tao Yuan was so surprised that he almost had a slip of the tongue.

"What is it?" Donald Xiu asked.

"It is true that you're six years younger than me. Not only are you physically strong, but your brain is also very flexible. Unlike me. I'm older and have poor physical strength, and I don't bother to use my brain."

"It doesn't matter if you have poor physical strength. I have good physical strength. You just need to lie down. Boss, have you had enough rest?" Donald Xiu tossed the phone aside, hugged him, and kissed him.

Donald Xiu himself has some secrets, and he wants to tell him when the time is right. Tao Yuan said that he can't say his reasons, Donald Xiu can understand him. He doesn't want to force him to share those reasons.

Tao Yuan turned around and looked into his eyes. He felt a little unwilling because he has no resistance to those eyes. He was clearly a wolf, what talk of puppy?! You can deceive others, but can you deceive me? The most frustrating thing for him is that he knows he's pretending, but he still can't stand it.

Donald Xiu grabbed Tao Yuan's waist tightly and forcefully kissed his mouth.

"I'm going to the banquet tomorrow. Don't leave marks on my face, otherwise I won't be able to go out and see others." Tao Yuan reminded him.

Their feelings were created in the first life, so Tao Yuan doesn't mind. Donald Xiu has feelings for him after making love in this life. He really is unruly. While enjoying the pleasure brought by desire, he also enjoys the love nurtured by desire.

Only he holds onto their memories in every life, and in every life he has to make his lover fall in love with him. To be honest, he doesn't mind at all. He knows that even if his lover doesn't remember, his soul must love him deeply. It's not that Tao Yuan feels good about himself, but his confidence comes from the heart.

He knew his system. There must be many secrets that have not been told to him. There were too many doubtful things, but he didn't ask. He had a hunch that he didn't have to know all the reasons. Sometimes when he thinks about it, he's really big-hearted.

The clothes designed by Tao Yuan were highly praised. However, even Xiao Yi's fans could not refute the criticisms and comments about his clothes. 

All of Xiao Yu's old fans returned. Xiao Yu had been scolded by Xiao Yi's fans for several years, and now it's time for them to fight back.

In China, after watching the show on TV, both father Xiao and Xiao Sheng frowned and remained silent for a long time.

Now not only is the scolding on the Internet really ugly but all the news outlets are also criticizing Xiao Yi. Some newspapers are even saying that Xiao Yi should be thrown out of the country after that embarrassing display at the competition. As a result, Xiao's company has received resistance from many netizens, saying that they will not buy their clothes in the future.

Father Xiao didn't expect that not long after he announced his will, Xiao Yu would have such amazing inspiration. His domestic classic release show was recognized and praised by everyone. Now he's shined at the international high-end clothing exhibition. The news also mentioned that Xiao Yu's clothes would be permanently collected by the International Gaoding exhibition hall.

If Xiao Yu had participate in the competition on behalf of the Xiao family, then the company would have benefited from it. However, Xiao Yi, who represented the Xiao family, caused the company to be highly criticized .

Xiao Sheng came back to his senses, turned his head to see his father's frown, and comforted him, "Dad, don't worry too much. It's just a competition. After Xiao Yi returns to China, let him hold a few more shows to recover his reputation. I heard Xiao Yi's mother say that it seemed like the outfits he was going to use for the competition had some issues with the designs. He had to rush to make all new clothes. This must be why the clothes he used weren't very good."

Father Xiao did not speak, but sighed. He regretted a little now and felt that the will was announced a bit early.

While waiting for the start of the last round, Tao Yuan received dozens of invitations to banquets. It is impossible for him to go and impossible not to go. He chose a few important banquets that he couldn't refuse. He and Li Jinmeng went there together.

The third round was held in an old castle. This round was not conducted with a catwalk, but with photos and videos. The idea was to make a blockbuster, and then upload it to the Internet for netizens to vote.

Before the official start of the round, the organizer held a banquet for participating designers, models, and photographers.

After Tao Yuan became famous, he became the central figure at any banquet he attended. It wasn't only the rich who wanted to get acquainted with him. The models also wanted to build a close relationship with him.

Excellent people will not only be sought after by many people, but also pursued by many people. During this period of time, Tao Yuan received hints and confession from different suitors. Even though he has repeatedly said that he already has a boyfriend, he still couldn't stop those people from showing love and kindness.

In this unrestrained country, let alone having a boyfriend, even if you are married, there will still be someone who will pursue you. Therefore, the divorce rate in this country is ranked #1 in the world.

Compared to the pursuit of the rich and famous, the courtship of these models was more enthusiastic. This time Tao Yuan decided to attend the banquet hand in hand with Donald Xiu. Still, there were many models who secretly give him a look.

Xiao Yi looked at the people around Tao Yuan from a distance. He jealous and unconvinced. So what if he would design a few clothes? What's so great about that? Everyone was holding him high. 

Xiao Yi thought that Xiao Yu was very stupid to be dating Donald Xiu. What good is his face and body? A model with no background and no backing can't help his career at all. But it works in his favor for Xiao Yu to be so stupid. If Xiao Yu really finds a boyfriend with a strong background, Xiao Yi won't be able to deal with him.

During this time, whether Tao Yuan attended a banquet or not, those people would talk and praise him. Xiao Yi felt very unconvinced about his various praises. Now the models and photographers are also surrounding Xiao Yu, making him even more uncomfortable.

Xiao Yi turned his head and said to his boyfriend who was talking to the organizer, "Audrey, can you accompany me and say hello to my half-brother?"

Audrey glanced at him and said, "Okay."

The two of them towards the crowd around Tao Yuan.

Xiao Yi took Audrey's hand and walked directly in front of Tao Yuan and Donald Xiu. He glanced at Donald Xiu and then asked Tao Yuan, "Is this your boyfriend?"

"Yes." Tao Yuan knew what Xiao Yi was doing when he saw him walking over.

"I didn't expect you to find a boyfriend so much younger than you." Xiao Yi's eyes were full of ridicule, and then he proudly said, "I would like to introduce you to my boyfriend, Audrey. He is the president of Defia's Group and the biggest sponsor of this competition."

These words were said very loudly, so that more people could hear them. Taking a slight glance around, he was even more proud of seeing the suprise and envy in their eyes.

"Hello, you're Xiao Yi's brother. I'm Audrey." Audrey reached out his hand to Tao Yuan and glanced over his body.

Tao Yuan looked at his hand but didn't shake it. It might be a psychological reaction from the original owner. He felt really sick just thinking about touching that hand.

Donald Xiu reached out to shake his hand and asked, "Are you the president of Defia Group?"

Audrey turned his gaze towards Donald Xiu. He wasn't pleased with Donald Xiu's tone and attitude. A model actually dared to talk to him with this attitude. Such a lack of self-knowledge means that he has been taught too. Let him learn a few more lessons, and he will know what attitude he should use to talk to people like himself.

Audrey disdained to talk to Donald Xiu. After retracting his hand, he continued to look at Tao Yuan. He can see through a person very well. The person in front of him looks cold and abstinent on the inside, but in fact, he is the type that is very passionate when he gets into bed. The charm that radiated from him made Audrey unable to look away. Audrey became interested in him immediately.

"How grabbing a meal together tonight?" Audru looked at Tao Yuan and extended the invitation.

Xiao Yi and Tao Yuan are tired of seeing each other and didn't want to eat together. Although Xiao Yi was unwilling, he thought that eating together would be a good opportunity to show off further.

"Yes, we have never eaten together. How about grabbing a meal tonight?" Xiao Yi looked at Tao Yuan. As if you dare to agree.

"I meant that he and I share a meal alone, not that we all eat together." Audrey said.

Xiao Yi turned a puzzled look towards Audrey, "Eat dinner alone with him?"

Audrey did not answer Xiao Yi but continued to look at Tao Yuan and said, "I think we must have a lot of topics to discuss, or you can come directly to my room, so we can learn about each other?"

Hearing Audrey's blatant invitation, Xiao Yi was shocked. He actually flirted with others right in front of him and extended such a blatant invitation "Audrey?!"

Tao Yuan was always expressionless, but even his eyes were full of disgust. He turned to look at Donald Xiu and said, "Donald Xiu, this person maked me very disgusted."

"I'll deal with him." Donald Xiu put his arm around Tao Yuan's shoulder and walked away.

"Wait a minute..." Audrey wanted to stop Tao Yuan, but Xiao Yi grabbed his hand.

"Audrey, what the hell are you doing?!" Xiao Yi asked in a low voice.

"What are you doing?" Audrey frowned at him.

"Let's go back to the room. I have something to say to you." Xiao Yi didn't want to stay here and continue to lose face. Everyone was watching them. His boyfriend actually extended such an explicit invitation to someone in front of him. This person was eve his half-brother!

Audrey glared at him, but felt that there was something that should be said clearly.

There are hundreds of rooms in this royal castle. Although most of them are no longer in use, a small number of them are specially managed and can be lived in.

Shooting in the castle this time can also be regarded as publicity for the castle. All participants can live in the castle rooms.

After the two returned to the room, Xiao Yi glared at him and asked, "What's the matter with you?! You actually propositioned him in front of me! Why did you do that?!"

"There are some things that I didn't say clearly at the beginning because I thought it was unnecessary to say. I thought you would understand." Audrey frowned and said, "However, looking at you, you don't seem to understand. "

"What didn't you explain clearly?" Xiao Yi was puzzled, "What don't I understand?"

"In addition to sleeping with you, I also have the same relationship with several others. I'm constantly replacing partners too. I am interested in your half-brother, and I will definitely take him down. As for you, if you can't bear it, then let's break up. But after that, if there is anything you can't do, don't come to me for help."

"What are you saying?" Xiao Yi looked at him in shock, and was devastated. "You aren't just dating me? You're also dating several other people?"

"Do you think that I would give up the entire forest for you?" Audrey expressionlessly looked at him and said, "You overestimate your charm."

"So... you don't like me at all, do you?" Xiao Yi's face was particularly ugly. "Then why did you pursue me and still associate with me?"

"Have I ever pursued you?" Audrey asked, "I just made an appointment with you, and you immediately agreed. I didn't even hook my finger, and you couldn't wait to rush over. I thought you should be very clear about our relationship."

"I'm just...just an appointment to you?"

"Actually, it's no different from dating, but if you want to talk about an understanding, I won't object. Compared to other people, you don't have sex with me too often, but I have never treated you badly. I've done everything you asked me to do for you. If you think you can't accept such a relationship, we'll break up from now on. "

"No! I won't break up!" Xiao Yi loudly said. He knew that if he broke up with Audrey, no one would be able to help him next.

"Whatever you want. Anyway, I'm going to pursue Xiao Yu. If you dare to interfere....you should know that my methods can also be used against you."

After Audrey returned to his room, he kept thinking about how to get Xiao Yu. He thought about all kinds of different methods of intimidation and seduction. Audrey felt hot all over when he thought about Xiao Yu's face and body. He made up his mind to get Xiao Yu no matter what method he had to use.

Audrey needed to vent his passion, but now he wasn't interested in Xiao Yi. He found a male model who was similar to Xiao Yu to sleep with.

The next morning, as soon as Audrey opened his eyes, he thought he thought that he was going to take action. He must get Xiao Yu as soon as possible.

When he was about to get up his phone suddenly rang. Seeing the number on it, Audrey did not hesitate to pick up.

"Hello, yes."

"Good, good."

"I'll be right over."

Audrey got up immediately. After a quick wash, he changed his clothes and walked out of the room looking very anxious.

After finding the room he was looking for, he immediately walked over and knocked.

The door opened, and he walked in. He closed the room, and then looked at the person who had opened the door for him and asked, "Boss Du, why did you come meet me in person?"

"The young master said that he wanted to see you." Du Feng looked at him and said.

"Young Master?" Audrey asked in surprise. "Did something happen? Why did the Young Master want to see me so suddenly?"

Audrey was surprised and puzzled. The legendary young master had never shown his face in front of people like him. If there were any important matters, it was always Boss Du who came forward. Now the young master suddenly wanted to see him, it caused a bad premonition to rise in his heart.

"You'll know after meeting the young master." Du Feng opened the door and walked out "Come with me."

Audrey followed Du Feng to the second floor. He started getting nervous when he saw Du Feng knock on the door.

After the door opened, the two walked in.

Audrey was stunned when he saw Xiao Yu, and his eyes widened in shock. Then he looked around the entire living room, making sure that there was no one else there except the three of them.

"Young...young master?" Audrey looked at Tao Yuan, and his legs were a little weak. He thought about last night. The person he was planning to force is the young master?!

Tao Yuan just glanced at him, ignored him, and walked inside.

The door of the room opened, and Donald Xiu walked out of it. Du Feng looked at him and called, "Young Master."

Audrey suddenly turned his gaze to Donald Xiu. He was a little confused. Who was the young master? Are there two young masters?

Du Feng turned around and pushed Audrew, "What are you doing standing there in a daze? Won't you greet young master?"

"Who...who is the young master?" Audrey worried that he would wrong again, so he could only ask clearly.

"This is the young master, and this is the young master's future wife." Du Feng introduced.

"Hello young master! Hello madam!" Audrey bowed twice. His feet soft, and he had started to sweat. Yesterday, he actually offended two people who could not be offended. He's finished. He must be finished this time.

Donald Xiu put his arms around Tao Yuan and kissed his face, "You go to the room first, and I will talk to him."

"Yeah." Tao Yuan nodded. Then he walked into the room and closed the door.

Donald Xiu walked to the sofa and sat down. Du Feng and Audrey also stepped forward and stood in front of him.

Donald Xiu looked at Audrey and said, "You have a good eye. You fell for my person at a glance."

"Sorry Young Master!" Audrey bent over and said, "If I knew he was the future Young Master's wife, I would never dare to think too much!"

"You must have been thinking of him all last night, right?"

"..." Audrey dared not answer.

Donald Xiu looked at Du Feng and said, "Wasp, is this the one you chose?"

"I'm sorry young master. I will find a suitable person to be the president of Defia. Then I will receive the penalty myself." Du Feng said.

"Send him to Busswell after he finishes the matter."

Audrey's face drastically changed. He lost feeling in his legs and knelt down. He started to beg, "Please give me another chance, Young Master. I will make up for my mistakes!"

"Wasp, tell him what to do next. When he finishes everything, then take him away." Donald Xiu ordered.

"Yes, young master." Du Feng kicked Audrey and said, "Aren't you leaving?"

"Young Master, please give me another chance..." Audrey still wanted to beg.

Du Feng lifted him and whispered, "Are you looking for death?! Hurry up!"

»»————- ★ ————-««

I don't even like Xiao Yi, but I felt a little bad for him in this chapter. Audrey was so shameless and mean. If it had been me I would have dumped champaign over his head and slapped him sooooo hard he'd be seeing stars for a long time!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...