Turn on the Love System

By Star332211

Tao Yuan was willing to take the peach blossom system to go to different worlds to complete the tasks, and th... More

ARC 2.4
Arc 2.5
ARC 2.6
ARC 2.7
ARC 2.8
ARC 2.9
ARC 2.10
ARC 2.11
ARC 2.12
ARC 2.13
ARC 2.14
ARC 2.15
ARC 2.16
ARC 2.17
ARC 3.1 - Chongxi in the 1960s
ARC 3.2
ARC 3.3
ARC 3.4
ARC 3.5
ARC 3.6
ARC 3.7
ARC 3.8
ARC 3.9
ARC 3.10
ARC 3.11
ARC 3.12
ARC 3.13
ARC 3.14
ARC 3.15
ARC 3.16
ARC 3.17
ARC 3.18
ARC 3.19
ARC 3.20
ARC 3.21
ARC 3.22
ARC 4.1 - Raising a Wolf Disguised as a Dog
ARC 4.2
ARC 4.3
ARC 4.4
ARC 4.5
ARC 4.6
ARC 4.7
ARC 4.8
ARC 4.9
ARC 4.11
ARC 4.12

ARC 4.10

7.2K 141 29
By Star332211

Less than an hour after Tao Yuan's show ended, news had already been published in China, and the major media outlets have already released their articles. The reporters didn't even have time to return to the hotel. In order to attract the most readers, they quickly wrote a preview in the car and selected some pictures to send out first.

Domestic netizens are waiting, but most are not specifically waiting for information on Tao Yuan. During the international high-end show, there are many articles about the master designers and their work. 

However, when they saw the preview of the high-end clothing designed by Tao Yuan, they were immediately entranced. They kept leaving messages urging the reporters to quickly release all the pictures and videos.

In the evening, most domestic media have already released their articles. Even many foreign media outlets have finished their reporting.

Netizens were very excited after seeing the pictures and videos. They were all fascinated by these clothes, and at the same time greatly admired the individual who had designed them. 

High-end custom clothing is the height of luxury. In the past, only the royal family and nobles could wear them. Now the rich and celebrities can also afford to wear them, but for ordinary people, they cannot afford to buy it even if they have money. Since designers are also selective, not everyone with money can buy high-end customized clothes. 

For those netizens who are wealthy but can't buy the clothes, their enthusiasm and love is more like that for a piece of art. Even if they buy the high-end clothing, they don't attend upper class banquets or other large-scale occasions where they could wear the clothes. 

Similar to art, they can understand and appreciate the outfits. Even if they're only looking at them through photos and videos, they can receive great enjoyment from them. Therefore, designers who can design these clothes are also worthy of worship.

Looking at the pictures on the computer, Xiao Yi's jealousy exploded. He wanted to vent but had no way to vent. He was really unwilling. Why did Xiao Yu have such talent, but he didn't. God was really unfair.

Most media outlets are saying that Xiao Yi must be incredibly stressed after seeing Xiao Yu perform so well. X. It's unavoidable that they will be compared. It seems like this time there is no suspense regarding the outcome. 

Xiao Yi smashed the water glass on the ground. There was no suspense. He was definitely not as good as Xiao Yu this time. Why did he look down on people? The designs he exhibited this time are all respected outfits from his previous life. If they think he will be inferior to Xiao Yu's people, then just wait and see!

....................................

Xiao Yi's show was on the second day, and there were many more people watching his show than Tao Yuan show. Because he has not only gained a certain reputation internationally, but also has a lot of fans around the world by relying on Xiao Yu's design in the past few years.

After Xiao Yu's show ended yesterday, many domestic media outlets were waiting to compare him with Xiao Yi. Xiao Yi and he have always been compared and this time won't be an exception.

Tao Yuan's show was supported by Mrs. Lemir, and Xiao Yi's show is supported by Mrs. Jessie. Although Mrs. Jessie's influence in the fashion industry is not as strong as Mrs Lemir's, she still has some influence.

The ladies who came to this show were gossiping in low voices while waiting for the show to start.

"Does my face look bad?"

"You look a little tired. Have you not slept okay?"

"I watched the video of Xiao Yu's show last night. I tried going to bed but couldn't fall asleep. I got up and watched the video several times and ending up staying awake all night."

"What a coincidence. I was also watching it last night, but I couldn't stay awake and fell asleep. I watched the videos on the way here."

"I really regret not seeing the show in person. It must have been much more enjoyable to see it live rather than in videos."

"I went to see it yesterday. When the models were wearing those outfits, when they walked in front of me, I felt as if I really saw the flower god. It was so beautiful and exquisite."

"I'm so jealous. I only planned to come today and didn't even consider going yesterday. I was just waiting for today's show and missed yesterdays show."

"Everyone don't be upset. Maybe Xiao Yi's show is just as good as Xiao Yu's show?"

"I think that'll be difficult. The people who saw  the show yesterday gave Xiao Yu a very high evaluation. Even many masters who haven't had their shows have already admitted that they've fallen in love with his designs."

"The only thing I'm hope now is to have an opportunity to see those clothes with my own eyes. Watching the videos brings a vague feeling to my heart. I know I'll definitely enjoying seeing those clothes live."

"If someone wears it to the banquet, then we'll be able to see it. Mrs. Lemir and others will definitely be putting in orders."

"I feel so jealous just thinking about it. I finally managed to get a hold of someone yesterday to customize a set. But they told me that the quota for customization had been filled and I could only wait for another opportunity."

Zhao Xin felt very uncomfortable hearing the chats of the noble ladies. It's now her son's show, but they can't stop raving about another show. If they think that her son's clothes aren't as good as Xiao Yu's, why bother to watch the show? Simply inexplicable!

After reading the introduction card, Mrs. Jessie it aside on the small table and said to Zhao Xin, "You don't have to be upset. Xiao Yu's show yesterday is worthy of their praise and remembrance. It will be difficult for Xiao to surpass him."

Zhao Xin became even more depressed hearing Mrs. Jessie. Her son's show hadn't started yet, and they were so confident? However, in front of Mrs. Jessie, she did not dare to express her thoughts. She could only smile and say, "Being a designer is a profession that needs talent and inspiration. Xiao Yi is very confident in his show. I believe Xiao Yi's talent should not be much different from Xiao Yu's."

"Xiao Yu's theme of the Flower God is noble and elegant. This is a very energetic theme, and it is difficult to grasp. He holds it well, so it is reasonable and welcomed. Xiao Yi's magical starry sky theme is a dreamy style with strong colors, which is also difficult to grasp. Moreover, the audience for this dreamy style is limited. It's hard to please most people. Unless he can transcend and make people who don't like this style love his clothes, it's impossible to be better than Xiao Yu's show yesterday."

"You mean, Xiaoyi chose the wrong theme?" Zhao Xin didn't know much about designing, but after hearing what Mrs. Jiexi said, she began to worry.

"I can only say that the theme he chose is not be loved by most people, and it is really different from his previous style. In my opinion, by suddenly changing his style it'll be difficult to have a good grasp on the theme. But it's too early to draw a conclusion now. After the show is over we'll talk."

Xiao Yi watched the models preparing in the back. In the past few years, he has held many shows, but it's the first time he's been this nervous. He can't say why. Obviously these clothes were highly praised in his previous live, but he just couldn't help worrying. He wasn't as confident as when he released Xiao Yu's design.

Thinking about it carefully, he should probably be concerned about the next show instead of this one. He's even less confident after watching the video of Xiao Yu's show yesterday. But if he admits defeat like this, he will definitely not be reconcile. He can only use other methods to win.

It's time for the show to start, and under the guidance of the show director, the models are ready to take the stage.

Since the theme is magic starry sky, the outside scenes look like a dreamy star filled sky. At first glance it looks a little naive, but the audience decided to wait for the show to begin before jumping to conclusions. After all, the scenes are just the decorations, the most important thing are the designs.

The music was also selected by Xiao Yi himself. When the accompaniment started, everyone got a weird feeling. This music coupled with this scene felt like entering a children's comic exhibition. But again, after the show starts, they can make a conclusion.

When the first model came out, the clothes were not particularly stunning, but they were not bad. Judging from the clothes Xiao Yi had released before, they felt that this level should be a normal performance for him.

Two more models came out one after another, both of them were pretty good, but they still didn't feel particularly amazing.

I don't know if it is because the expectations were too high or because after watching the video of Tao Yuan's show, everyone was a little disappointed with Xiao Yi's show.

It's not a big deal if the show isn't as good as one's expectations and a little disappointing. After all, there is no designer who can have an amazing show every time. Some times a performance can be abnormal, normal, or extraordinary.

The outfits that have been shown are very good. The clothes look even better when worn by these supermodels.

It's just that the farther you go towards the back of the audience, the people have a strange indescribable feeling.

"Why do these two sets looks so familair? Am I just crazy?"

"I also think it's a bit familiar. I really miss the design style of Master Di Rui De."

"Nowadays, young designers try to avoid similar styles to Di Rui De. They are afraid that they will be scolded to death. His two sets are so similar to Di Rui De's design style. What is he thinking?"

"Don't you think that this show is really weird? There are several sets of outfits that are so different in style that they don't fit the theme at all."

"It's not just that there are big differences in styles. It's not like Xiao Yi's previous design style at all. It feels like a show done by several designers."

"Although the main designs look very good, the details are too rough, and they don't reach the level of delicateness that high-end clothing should have."

"What's wrong with Xiao Yi? Why did he want to change his style so suddenly?"

"Such a sudden change is too abrupt. It's completely a mix and match style. There are also a few sets that are dresses that do not meet the high standards at all."

"It's not that these clothes aren't good-looking. They just make people feel weird and chaotic."

Zhao Xin was very uncomfortable listening to the comments being made. She looked at the clothes on the models passing by. Weren't they good? Where is the weirdness and confusion? These people are really picky

Xiao Yi not only lacked a talent in design, but also a keen sense of fashion and an understanding of haute couture clothing. Perhaps he's not even as good as an ordinary person interested in these things. The biggest reason is that he has no interest in these things at all. He just wants to enjoy the fame and praise, but is not interested in studying high-end standards.

After the show, all the models stood together, which amplified the lack of cohesion between the outfits.

When Xiao Yi walked out to bow everyone stood and applauded. The number of people watching the show was not small, but the applause wasn't as loud was his previous shows.

Xiao Yi bents down to bow, and the applause stopped shortly after. Whether the applause was warm and lasting can best reflect the people's evaluation and feelings of the show.

Everyone's thought that his designs were really good if you saw them alone. However, they created an indescribable weird feeling when put in the same show. Moreover, the workmanship and details don't look like they have reached the high-end standards. 

Zhao Xin took the flowers to the stage and hugged Xiao Yi. Both mother and son felt inexplicably embarrassed because of the atmosphere of the show.

After the show, the people went out one after another. Of course, the people who came together must discuss the show.

"After watching the whole show, my heart wasn't moved. I couldn't tell what it was like. Anyway, it was very uncomfortable to watch."

"Those clothes are pretty good-looking by themselves, but it's too messy to look at them together. It makes people feel uncomfortable to look at."

"I knew I should go to see Xiao Yu's show. I regret it now. I missed such a good show but watched such an uncomfortable show."

"I regret it too, but if I missed it, I missed it. Who would have thought that Xiao Yi would suddenly be so abnormal?"

"I don't know what happened to him. In such an important show, he suddenly changed his style. The previous style completely disappeared."

"Yes, even if you want to change your style, you have to make preparations early. Before the start of the high-end season, you should release a few new styles to make people mentally prepared and not to look so abrupt."

"Actually, I think the point is not that he suddenly changed his style. If the change is successful, it can also have an amazing effect. But this show... as far as the clothes are concerned, it can't be considered unsuccessful, but it's weird."

"I still think that this show cannot be considered a success, but those outfits will definitely be no problem in qualifying. In the subsequent shows, let's see what outfits will be released. I hope we won't be disappointed."

Xiao Yi walked up to Mrs. Jessie and thanked her, "Thank you for coming."

"I think, without me commenting, you should be able to feel the effect of your show, right?"

If Xiao Yi could feel it, there would be no such a show. In his heart, he really felt that the show was very good. Anyhow he had already lived a lifetime, so he could tell another person's thoughts from their expression. Mrs. Jessie's expression was obviously very dissatisfied with the show.

"This show did not meet your expectations. I'm really sorry, but there are reasons for this. For some reason, when time ran out there were many deficiencies in the outfits for this show. But I'm going to put this behind me, and I'm going to show them later in the rankings."

Mrs. Jessie glanced around at the layout of the show and said, "The shortcomings are not just in the clothing. Has your scene been changed? Compared with the previous scenes, the level of this scene is more than a little different."

"...I didn't change people. Maybe it's because of my sudden change of style, and they still need some time to adapt."

Xiao Yi was narrow-minded. After taking over the company, he wasn't willing to use the people Xiao Yu had used in his previous life. He thought that if Xiao Yu could train a capable worker, then he could do the same. He thought he had learned Xiao Yu's management style, but in fact he only learned a little bit. The people he chose were all flattering and first-rate people, but they didn't have much practical ability.

The previous scenes were all arranged according to how Xiao Yu's had done it in the previous life, and the scene planning was directly arranged. This time, he told them the effects he wanted, and then let the scene planners directly arrange it.

"You should know that I'm biased towards you, but in subsequent competitions, as a judge, I cannot be too biased. You must come up with clothing that everyone recognizes before I can give you a higher score."

"I know, please don't worry, Madam. I will not let you down in the future." Xiao Yi promised.

"Then I will continue to look forward to your performance." Mrs. Jessie left after speaking.

Zhao Xin looked at Xiao Yi and asked, "Xiao Yi, why are they so dissatisfied with this show?"

Xiao Yi thought it would be better if she didn't understand, "Mom, go back to the hotel first. Don't ask about other things and don't worry about it. I will take care of it."

"Xiao Yi..." Zhao Xin looked at Xiao Yi's back as he walked away. She knew that he must be in a bad mood now, so she could only go back to the hotel first.

Xiao Yi's show distressed the media. They didn't know how to write content pushing his clothes and debated on whether they should even write it. They decided to just push the content of Xiao Yu's show and not waste the pages on Xiao Yi. They could just do an ordinary article for him. 

A few hours later, the videos and photos of Xiao Yi's show were all released on the organizer's official website.

At first, netizens just looked at the pictures and were in the same mood as those who watched the show. Although the clothes weren't as good as they expected they were still good. But after watching the video they all started to feel weird.

"Why is this scene so naive? It doesn't look like a scene for high-end clothing, but a bit like a children's fashion game."

"Is this really the same show? Are you sure that several different shows were cut together? The sense of violation is too strong."

"This is not Xiao Yi's previous style at all, it has changed too much, right?"

"Is it because he wanted to change the style, so he used all different styles in the same show? But this is a very important competition. It would be too risky to do so."

"What happened to the change of style? The clothes are good enough. Anyway, I like them very much."

"It's just that the scene is a bit bad, but the clothes are still very good, okay? Moreover, Xiao Yi only designs clothes. The issue with the scene is the responsibility of the scene planners."

"I also think these clothes are very good, although...they are still a bit worse than those of Xiao Yu yesterday."

"Is it really only a little bit? Please speak with your conscience."

"Wait a minute, weren't these two sets of outfits already released by Master Di Rui De before? Can I be remembering it wrong, and it's just similar styles?

"Your memory is correct. I found the picture. There were two sets of outfits released by Master Di Rui De two years ago. They are 80% similar to these clothes."

"What happened? Is he using the outfits another designer released two years ago with a little alteration? Xiao Yi had never made such a mistake before."

Some netizens raised questions on the organizer's official website and on Xiao Yi's personal website. Xiao Yi learned that two of the outfits were released by other designers two years ago.

There are so many fashion shows every year. He can't remember them all. He was in such a hurry to produce the designs that he forget that he had seen these two outfits in his life not his past life.

Xiao Yi quickly issued an apology, saying that it was the staff's mistake and the wrong clothes were released. As for why there was such a mistake, the statement was vague, but the apology was quite sincere.

Although Xiao Yi issued an apology and explained the reasons for this mistake, it still had some negative effects. The impression some fashion enthusiast have of him has been greatly reduced.

However, with his large number of fans, multiple celebrities in attendance, and good clothes, his overall score was quite high.

Once Xiao Yi knew that he would definitely be able to advance successfully, he finally breathed a sigh of relief. 

If he wants to deal with Tao Yuan, he must ask his boyfriend to help him. Otherwise it will be difficult for him to do something to Tao Yuan.

Tao Yuan was not afraid that he would play a black hand. He had already met his lover. If Xiao Yi really dared to harm him secretly, Donald Xiu would definitely not leave it alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...