Anything For You Beyonce

By Crazwoolf123002

"I like you... can I put a ring on it?" ㅡ In which Jacob attempts a lyric prank on a stranger but ends up fal... More

Info:
Prologue
Stranger Danger
Le Text
Okay then...
Limeade
yEeTuS
... 🙃
Flaming Inferno
Amateur
internal screaming
yuppers
cereal
aNgEl
Okay then...????
hOyAaaaAAaaAaa
Congrats you're gay! 🥳🏳️‍🌈
thRivE mAh dOoD
UwU central pt.1
UwU central pt.2
UwU central pt. 3
UwU central pt. 4
Ya'll- I-
My Heart Went Oof-
Access Denied... not really
dEeP bReAtHS
wUt dA fUck iS thIs?
bOReD
Oh... how- lovely?
Q&A
Q&A (Answers pt. 1)
Q&A (Answers pt. 2)
Q&A (Answers pt. 3)
dAte nIghT pt.1
dAte nIghT pt. 2
Self Promo: Moon Lit Howls
dAte nIghT pt. 3
fOrK oFf
Sugar Daddy
Need to Scream
Microwaved Cat
Meeting the In-laws
Life Decisions
PROGRESS
you alive?
Triple Date
Panik
Got it
Cracked the Code... not
Suits and Rings
An Answer
Wedding Planning
vIbEs aNd sCarEs
Reflect
nerves
하얀 champagne 버블에 shower
Happily Ever Bonkers
Epilogue 2: Grown up
Under Editing

Epilogue: Little Munchkins

378 30 35
By Crazwoolf123002

Crying. Screaming. Chaos.

It was a hot summer day and it made him too fucking temperamental to be dealing with all of this bullshit.

Jacob had his hands full........ of children. And there was more than the two kids he could fit in his arms.

There was one clinging to the cloth on his pants with tears streaming down his face and another one on the other side but just  b e g g i n g  for cheerios.

Aside from that there was three jumping on the couch, finding it somehow entertaining.

Andrew was in the middle of it all, constantly being attacked with hugs from a certain, younger little boy who clearly had a crush on him.

His poor, now 4 year old son looked confused at the displays of affection. Uh huh... those two were going to end up together. Jacob's calling it right now.

He looked at the mess the kids were causing and sighed. He didn't sign up to be a fucking babysitter... well, technically he did but- meh.

There was only one peaceful child. Grace. The little girl was in the corner, just staring at one of Kevin's many paintings.

Odd since her parents are possibly the most chaotic people of them all... but I guess she balances them out a bit. You can probably guess who.

He looked longingly at the luggage he had leaning against the wall near the door.

See, he agreed to watch after all of the kids until the babysitter arrived. Once they did, he was free to meet up with his other friends and have a much needed weekend retreat.

The door bell rang and Jacob had to put the kids in his arms down to go answer it.

"Hello-? Oh! Auntie Kim! Thank God! I was beginning to think you'd never show up and I'd never be able to leave."

He caught sight of a huge bag she held behind her. Oh? What was that?

The woman laughed, "Well, I'm here now," she looked behind the stressed male, "Are these the little munchkins?"

He nodded and let her in. She set the bag down next to his luggage.

"Where's my little Andrew angel?"

Jacob pointed to where his son was now trying to avoid a kiss on the cheek from the same little boy. Hajoon was his name. One of Sunwoo and Haknyeon's fraternal twins.

Definitely going to end up together. Actually, he wouldn't be surprised if all of these children ended up in relationships with one another.

He laughed at that thought. They're just kids and they already have a better love life than Chan.

He watched the woman smile before making her way towards his son to swoop him up into her arms. Hajoon pouted at the fact that the older kid was taken from him.

"Hello, my lovely angel! How are you?"

Andrew's eyes sparkled at the sight of the woman, "Gram Auntie!"

He hugged her neck and giggled in excitement. That kid always looked forward to a visit from her and any of his grandparents.

Auntie Kim cleared her throat, somehow grabbing the attention of all of the children.

All crying, screaming, and jumping ceased.

Jacob gaped at her. How could she do that? What sort of magic did she possess?

"Hello little munchkins, I'm going to be looking after you while your parents are all away for the weekend."

The kids seemed mildly intrigued by her, the majority having never met her before.

"You can call me Gram Auntie, okay?"

They all nodded in understanding.

"Now, could I have you all line up and tell me your names, ages and the names and the names of your parents."

And by some witchcraft, they all scrambled into a, close to, single file line. Now, what the actual fuck?

She pointed at the kid closest to her in the line which, just so happened to be Grace.

"I'm Lee Grace. I'm three years old. My dad's names are Juyeon and Eric."

The woman nodded in understanding before turning to the next kid in line, gesturing for him to speak.

The small child fiddled with his fingers before speaking up, "Lee Hyunki. I'm two."

"Are you and Grace siblings?"

He shook his head, "My dad's are um..."

The poor kid seemed to be awfully intimidated by the intense silence and hid his face in his hands.

Jacob spoke for Hyunki, "Hyunjae and Hwall."

He actually took the time to just introduce the kids for them, going along the line and stating the requested information.

"Next to him is Kim Jiyoo and beside her is her twin brother, Hajoon. They turn three next month and were adopted by Sunwoo and Haknyeon."

The woman smiled in understanding, "Twins? How lovely!"

He scoffed, "There's more where that came from. Next in line is Lee Chungae. He'll be two at the end of the year. He's the youngest of his siblings and the youngest overall. His parents are Sangyeon and Chanhee."

The boy waved a bit before looking back down at the carpet. Something about it seemed to fascinate him.

Jacob moved on to the child beside the babiest of the babies, "That's Kim Chinsun. She turned three in January. She's Younghoon and Changmin's youngest. Next to her is her older brother, Yongsun. He's the same age as Andrew, just a couple of months younger. So he's four as well."

They nodded and beamed up at the woman.

Okay, mayhaps her heart melted a little bit. They looked so cute...

Here we go, the last two.

"These two are identical twins except Soomin here has a birthmark above her right eye and Eunjung's is under her left."

The girls pointed to the little spots on their faces as they were mentioned.

"They're three turning four in August. Oh, and they're Chungae's older sisters so... Sangyeon and Chanhee's kids... again..."

In total, for those of you keeping count, that's ten kids, including Andrew. In other words, too many tiny people for one person to handle. Unless that one person is Auntie Kim- then somehow, it's a piece of cake.

"Alright, now that we've all become friends, who wants cookies?" She pointed to her big ol' bag by the door.

That suddenly zapped the life back into the little demons and their eyes all sparkled with excitement.

Chaos broke loose once again as they ran towards the bag and he found himself wanting to take a swan dive off the nearest cliff.

This is why Jacob only wanted one kid... and that's why he only had one.

"What kind?" Soomin asked the question that finally broke the madness.

Eunjung kept it going, "If they have nuts they'll make Chungae sick."

Ah yes, those two were very protective of their little brother and always looked after him any chance they got.

Really, they'll fight you over him.

"There's no nuts. Just cinnamon. Is that a problem?"

They all shook there heads as a no.

"Alright, they're snickerdoodles by the way."

Jacob perked up at that and smirked, "Really now?"

Auntie Kim turned to him, "Yes... are you perhaps considering-"

"Can I take one with me? Just as a little blackmail and torture for Kevin."

The woman grinned before giving him a slight nod. She walked over to the bag, took one of the cookies out and handed it to Jacob.

He smiled staring at the desert in his hand as he grabbed his luggage and opened the door, "Alright, then I'll be on my way. Thanks again, Auntie... it means a lot for you to do this."

"It isn't a problem. I'm certain I'll enjoy taking care of these little munchkins for you all. Have a nice trip."

He hummed, "Alright kids, I'm leaving now. Remember to behave, okay?"

They all shouted a chorus of, 'Okay' and 'Yes.'

The man grinned and gave his son a kiss on the forehead, "Bye Andrew, I love you."

"Love you too, Papa!"

And with that, Jacob left the house with a swelling heart, his luggage, a smile on his face and a snickerdoodle in his hand.

This vacation was going to be awesome.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Well there ya have it!

There's the kids. The little childers. Tiny hoomans who can't do anything for themselves.

For those of y'all who've forgotten already... these are the kids.

MOONBAE:
Andrew

SUNHAK:
Hajoon and Jiyoo

CHANYEON:
Soomin, Eunjung, and Chungae

BBANGKYU:
Yongsun and Chinsun

JAEHWALL:
Hyunki

JURIC:
Grace

Anytime I write a The Boyz fanfic... those are the kids you're going to see.

You're welcome.

This is the epilogue... the one and only. Not two. Just one...

Just kidding.

Since y'all want two so much I guess I can write another 🙄

Lmao

Anyways-

I PURPLE YOU ALL MY LOVELY LITTLE CUBS!!!!!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 1.1K 39
"I want to have a cliché romance with you."
26K 814 29
he held her jaw as his lips slowly put on hers. "what a bad kisser you are" "oh we will see about that lee hyunjae", she boldly kisses him. started:...
60.5K 2.7K 25
❝ Hey Juyeon, what's the name of that friend of yours? The one with dimple. ❞ *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* In which a girl fall for a b...
14.5K 1K 49
You came like a Butterfly and gave life to the dying Flower in my Heart ♡ "For you? Yes."