Turn on the Love System

By Star332211

Tao Yuan was willing to take the peach blossom system to go to different worlds to complete the tasks, and th... More

ARC 2.4
Arc 2.5
ARC 2.6
ARC 2.7
ARC 2.8
ARC 2.9
ARC 2.10
ARC 2.11
ARC 2.12
ARC 2.13
ARC 2.14
ARC 2.15
ARC 2.16
ARC 2.17
ARC 3.1 - Chongxi in the 1960s
ARC 3.2
ARC 3.3
ARC 3.4
ARC 3.5
ARC 3.6
ARC 3.7
ARC 3.8
ARC 3.9
ARC 3.10
ARC 3.11
ARC 3.12
ARC 3.13
ARC 3.14
ARC 3.15
ARC 3.16
ARC 3.17
ARC 3.18
ARC 3.19
ARC 3.20
ARC 3.21
ARC 3.22
ARC 4.1 - Raising a Wolf Disguised as a Dog
ARC 4.2
ARC 4.3
ARC 4.4
ARC 4.5
ARC 4.6
ARC 4.7
ARC 4.9
ARC 4.10
ARC 4.11
ARC 4.12

ARC 4.8

6.8K 141 30
By Star332211

"Mrs. Jessie." Zhao Xin and Xiao Yi were behind Mrs. Jessie, who was talking to others.

Mrs. Jessie turned around and looked at them with a smile, "You are here, let me introduce to you. This is Mrs. Du, this is Mrs. Fianni, and this is Mrs. Desena. You came at just the right time. We were talking about the haute couture that Xiao Yi released last year."

"I really like the high end clothes you released last year. Unfortunately, I was delayed last year and couldn't come to watch the show. I look forward to your releases this year."

"I couldn't come last year, so I watched the videos of the catwalks. I was incredibly tempted to buy those outfits. Although I ordered two, I still regret that I didn't come to watch the show. So I came early this year. I am also full of expectations for the haute couture you will release this year."

"Me too. I came to Country B early this year just to watch your show. Last year, I ordered a custom-made dress that you designed, which made me stand out at so many banquets. This time, I've already decided to order least five or six styles of the clothes you release."

"Xiao Yi, the ladies have high expectations for your performance in this competition. Do you have enough confidence in this year's release?" Mrs. Jessie asked.

"Of course. Ladies, please rest assured, my high-profile releases this year will definitely not disappoint you." Xiao Yi was full of self-confidence regardless of appearance or psychology. Although he can't use Xiao Yu's design, there are many other designers' classics that he can use. He's still full of confidence that he will be praised.

"That's great."

"Yes, it seems that we didn't come in vain this time."

"I can't wait to watch the show."

Xiao Yi was very proud. These wealthy ladies from different countries were rushing to customize the clothes he released. This feeling of being held above by the upper-class in different countries was very enjoyable. Therefore, he will never give up being a designer and will continue to get better.

Zhao Xin's heart is also very proud of her son. Everyone thought that her son was not as good as Li Jinmeng's son. Even her father-in-law preferred Xiao Yu more, and he was hesitant to let Xiao Y take over the company. However, everything was different now. Her son taken over the company and is also highly sought after with many fans. She was also able to follow him and be treated nicely by these ladies. It's a wonderful feeling.

Now, who would dare to say that her son is not as good as Li Jinmeng's son? That would be talking nonsense with his eyes open, obviously her son is better. Although Li Jinmeng's son was praised by the media some time ago, her son would be better. He would never be compared to Li Jinmeng's son.

After a few people chatted for a while, Xiao Yi said, "Mom, you can chat with your friends. I'll go and say hello to some other people."

"Okay." Zhao Xin nodded with a smile.

Xiao Yi walked to the  table in the middle of the courtyard and grabbed a glass of champagne. He didn't take the initiative to greet people. He knew that as long as he stood alone, someone would come over to greet him.

At a banquet like this, the ladies gather together. Apart from catching up with each other, of course they have to gossip. They gossip about the entertainment circle and more about the fashion circle. They focus their gossip on celebrities and directors when talking about the entertainment world. When they gossip about the fashion industry, they mainly discuss designer and models.

"Xiao Yi is still the most anticipated designer among the one's participating in the high-end season this year. Last year I wanted to order a custom set of the clothes he designed, but unfortunately I couldn't get it. It would be nice if it could get it this year."

"In addition to Xiao Yi, I heard that many people are looking forward to Xiao Yu's design. Some of the clothes he released last time could have been used in the competition. It's a pity that they were all released at once."

"Do you think Xiao Yu will surpass Xiao Yi this year and become the most promising young designer in Country H?"

"I'm still more optimistic about Xiao Yi. Xiao Yu's design inspiration is too unstable. Either he has no no good designs for four years, or he has a burst of inspiration all at once. Who knows how long will it take to produce a good design after his latest inspiration?"

"Xiao Yu could have released his latest designs separately, but he choose to publicize them all at once. It's obvious he doesn't have a plan or vision."

"That's why there are more people optimistic about Xiao Yi than about Xiao Yu. Xiao Yi's designs have been getting better every year, and his progress has been very stable. Xiao Yu's too large a variable with a greater possibility of disappointment. It's better to be optimistic about Xiao Yi's work."

"During this contest will you watch other designer's works besides Xiao Yi's show?"

"Even the media and photographers don't watch ever single show. We'll pay attention to the shows of the masters and look at the young designers that are worth watching."

"Yes, there are at least a dozen designers in the competition. Of course, you have to watch them selectively. I don't think most of the shows are not worth the time to watch."

Some designers have very exaggerated artistic styles and call it art. Ordinary people can't understand it or feel the beauty of it. Such a designer is actually an artist playing as a designer. Only they can understand their exaggerated styles.

Some people who came to the banquet were Li Jinmeng's friends from Country B. With Mrs. Lemire sitting with them, many people came over to greet Tao Yuan. They told him they were going to his show and were looking forward to his releases. 

Tao Yuan knew that most of those people may have had some expectations, they really came over to give Mrs. Lemir and Li Jinmeng face. But he didn't care. Whether his designs or Xiao Yi's were better would all become clear after their shows. 

The organizers send invitations to wealthy individuals with statues and celebrities with a certain reputation. These invitations account for 30% of the votes and are very important to the participating designers. 

Therefore, the more people with invitations who go to the shows the more votes a designer will get. Generally, master-level designers have better odds because more people have invitations to watch their catwalks.

There are also some designers who aren't recognized by the Fashion Association who are allowed to participate. These are designers with incredible work in previous years. So in the first half of the month month, there are at least dozens of catwalks. The number of catwalks every day was intensively arranged.

The earlier the catwalk is arranged, the better chance a designer has. That's because the sooner a catwalk stars the sooner the audience can vote for those clothes.

After returning to the room, Xiao Yi took out his mobile phone and dialed a number.

"Hello." Xiao Yi immediately said when he heard the phone connected, "Are you busy?"

"How long will it take you to finish and come to Los Angeles to watch my show?"

"I know you have greeted the organizer. Although you have sponsored this competition, I don't what will happen if you're not here."

"I'm worried they won't listen to me...how long will it take for you to finish?"

"I have something I need your help with."

"Okay, I'll call him to tell him, but after you're done come and play with me right away."

Xiao Yi hung up the phone, leaned back in his chair, and closed his eyes. He was thinking about his next plan. His boyfriend's company is the biggest sponsor of this competition. With his boyfriend, the organizers will secretly favor him and try to make better arrangements for him.

..........................................

The next day, Tao Yuan finished a meeting with his staff and made the final preparations before returning to his room to rest.

Tao Yuan didn't sleep well last night. Today was another day of meetings, paperwork, problem-solving, and ensuring that there is no possibility of mistakes occurring. 

As a designer, he has to draw the designs himself, personally select the fabrics, and so on. Once the rankings start to be released he will need to fix all the minute details himself, which is going to be more stressful at that time.

As Tao Yuan was half-asleep, he felt someone get in bed and hug him. It was a familiar breath and feeling.

Half-asleep, Tao Yuan turned around and hugged his strong waist, "Are you back?"

For Donald Xiu, this question "are you back," like his earlier "I miss you" brought up different emotions in his heart. In this world there is a person who misses him and waits for him. This person expects him to come back. The most important thing is that this is the person he loves.

"I'm back." Donald Xiu kissed him on the cheek.

Tao Yuan opened his eyes after feeling the touch on his face and the caress between his legs, "You're really back? I thought it was a dream. Didn't you say that you would be back tomorrow night?"

"I'm back early." Donald Xiu kissed him for a few minutes to vent his passion.

Tao Yuan's body had already reacted. He spread his legs and wrapped them around Donald Xiu's waist.

Donald Xiu stroked Tao Yuan's body and asked, "Did you use your ex-boyfriend while I was gone?"

"No, after I got used to you, I don't want to use my ex-boyfriend." Tao Yuan gasped.

"It's better to take out your ex-boyfriend, let's have a 3-way." Donald Xiu suggested.

"What tricks do you want to try?" Tao Yuan asked while looking at him.

Donald Xiu reached out to open the bedside table, took out the box inside and opened it. Then he brought the electric stick into the quilt and pressed the on switch.

Tao Yuan started to quiver, then struggled, "Don't put it in, I don't like that thing."

"Don't worry, I won't put it in." Donald Xiu hugged him tightly to comfort him, not letting him break free.

Tao Yuan stopped struggling. It's not that he didn't want to struggle, it's that his body had already melted into a puddle. He didn't have any strength left.

..............................

Tao Yuan lay on Donald Xiu's chest. After his breathing calmed down, he complained, "Asshole, you said you wouldn't put it in."

"Occasionally, it's interesting to add a little bit of fun. Don't you always say it's comfortable?" Donald Xiu stroked his back. He already knew that his physique was very special. You can feel it right away. While he was away, he was most worried that Tao Yuan would be tortured by desire. 

"Are you done with everything?" Tao Yuan asked.

"Well, it's over. I can stay by your side for the next few months. At least I won't leave next time for so long."

"...Do you know that I am worried about you?"

"I know."

"Then do you know why I am so worried about you?"

"Because you love me."

"Don't be sentimental. I don't love you." Tao Yuan suddenly turned his back to Donald Xiu and said, "I'm just worried that of something happens to you no one can help me with my physical problems. After all, I waited so many years before finally finding a satisfying lover."

"Your body is more honest than your mouth." Donald Xiu hugged him from behind him and said, "Since you have been waiting for me for so many years, how about lifetime support? I'm willing to sign a lifelong contract, the kind where we exchange rings.

"Don't blame me for not reminding you, the person who confessed first is the first to lose." Tao Yuan said with his eyes closed.

"Isn't it the one who falls in love first is the first to lose?" Donald Xiu said with a helpless and indulgent tone. "Well then, I love you, and I will only love you in this life."

Although he had heard the confession countless times, the feeling in Tao Yuan's heart still brought tears to his eyes. He turned to look at him and said, "You lose."

"Well, I guess I lost." Donald Xiu looked into his eyes and said, "But I'm willing to lose to you."

"I will test you out for a period of time and then decide whether to sign a lifetime contract with you. If you can't keep me satisfied, I won't keep you as a regular."

"Then I'll ask you to give me more opportunities to show my skills." Donald Xiu kissed Tao Yuan's rosy and plump lips. This attractive mouth, which always spoke arrogantly, make him love Tao Yuan so much he just wanted to swallow him whole. 

Tao Yuan closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Donald Xiu's neck to kiss him. For others, things like love may be a game of winning and losing with the one who loves more losing. However, for the two of them, there is no winning and losing. There is only one willing to fight and one willing to win.

..........................................

Designers and models are the protagonists of the fashion industry. That means they aren't less than the designers who set the season and give the models their roles. 

Designers choose models and models also choose designers. A model can only continue to be promoted after a designer's successful show. That's why there are advantageous to famous models and supermodels. They want to use designers to advance successfully, and designers want to use their popularity.

Selecting models is incredibly important. The more famous models in a show the higher it's popularity and the more attention the show will get. 

Tao Yuan and Xiao Yi were both arranged to interview models at the same time. This was, of course, because Xiao Yi asked the organizers to do so. 

Xiao Yi was still angry that his plan to frame Tao Yuan ended with Tao Yuan teaching Angel a lesson. Would he just give up dealing with Tao Yuan because of that? That's not possible. Selecting the models is another good opportunity for him. Even if Tao Yuan can't be prevented from participating in the competition, he can be humiliated. 

Xiao Yi has been famous for several years. His influence and popularity in the fashion industry are higher than Tao Yuan. He's also had good relationships with many models in the past few years, and he has a very large backer. Otherwise, there wouldn't be so many models willing to boycott Tao Yuan when he said to. 

Before the interviews started, Tao Yuan received notice from the organizer that a designer recognized by the Gaoding Association must have at least ten supermodels listed in the 100 list. If a designer does not meet this standard, they will be reduced to a backup.

This kind of regulation hadn't existed before and now it suddenly appears. It's obvious who wrote it.

In the interview hall, there are a lot of reporters with cameras already set up. Today Tao Yuan, Xiao Yi, and many other designers will be conducting their interviews. There will definitely be famous models and supermodels coming. The reporters are waiting for an opportunity to interview them. 

Angel appeared with other supermodels. The reporters immediately gathered around the group, filming and asking questions.

"Which designer are you here for?"

"Of course it's Xiao Yi's." Angel said. "Compared with those second-rate designers who deliberately imitated his style and were lucky enough to be eligible for the competition, Xiao Yi is the real genius. We certainly didn't come here for a second-rate designer."

"When you say second-rate designer, do you mean Xiao Yu?"

Only Tao Yuan and Xiao Yi are located in this hall. The reason the reporter as such a nonsensical question was because he wanted Angel to say Xiao Yu's name. Entertainment reporters have always locked ethics. All they care about it getting a powerful interview, the more dramatic the better.

Last time Angel was crush by Tao Yuan in the car race, and lost big face in the bar. His resentment made him uncontrollably angry when he saw Tao Yuan.

"Of course it is him! Xiao Yi! Xiao Yi! Xiao Yi!" Angel deliberately said his name several times, and then sarcastically said, "A second-rate designer actually dares to participate in the high end competition. Now that he has come to participate, I hope he can show his own style and stop imitating other people."

Angel already admitted that he deliberately framed Xiao Yu previously, so now he can accuse him of imitation.

Xiao Yi gave Tao Yuan an arrogant look. He wanted to embarrass Tao Yuan today. He's already determined that Tao Yuan would not be able to interview any of the top 100 supermodels.

Tao Yuan blankly stared at him. Even if he got less than ten supermodels today and was reduced to a backup, he could still crush Xiao Yi with his designs. The one who laughed last was the one the real winner.

Angel's group took turns to humiliate Tao Yuan in front of the camera, then walked to the long table on Xiao Yi's side, and directly signed.

After that, An Jiena and several other female models came in. The reporters once again gathered around for interviews.

"Are you here for Xiao Yi?"

"Of course. Besides Xiao Yi, in this interview hall, are there other designers worthy of us?"

"So you are more optimistic about Xiao Yi, right?"

"Not more optimistic about him, but only optimistic about him."

"But Xiao Yu, at the press conference some time ago, also released many great designs. Why are you not optimistic about him?"

"I have seen those clothes on the Internet. They are really good, but when I first saw them, I thought they were designed by Xiao Yi. After all, the styles are too similar. Imitation styles, like copycat products, are always inferiors to the genuine product. How could we be able to appreciate that?"

An Jiena was also one of the models who publicly boycotted Xiao Yu last time. She was the main model of the women's fashion shows organized by Xiao Yi. She and Xiao Yi cooperated many times and rose each others popularity, so of course she would support Xiao Yi. She also brought her supermodel friends to give Xiao Yi support.

There is a sharp contrast between the interview situations on both sides. There are many famous models and supermodels on Xiao Yi's side. Tao Yuan's side is very deserted and only some less famous models came for interviews.

Xiao Yi once again gave Tao Yuan a provocative look. He had asked his boyfriend's assistant to speak with many large model agencies. It is impossible for Tao Yuan to interview more than ten supermodels. 

Donald Xiu stood in the corner, looked at the situation in the hall for a while, then suddenly turned and left.

»»————- ★ ————-««

Star's Corner:

Was I the only one who let out an excited giggle when DX said "I'm willing to lose to you?? 

Xiao Yi is such a little biatch! This hate he has is stupid. Shouldn't Xiao Yu hate him, because his mom had an affair with the dad and broke up the family?! Urggg I'm (im)patiently waiting for him to get his just desserts!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...