Turn on the Love System

By Star332211

Tao Yuan was willing to take the peach blossom system to go to different worlds to complete the tasks, and th... More

ARC 2.4
Arc 2.5
ARC 2.6
ARC 2.7
ARC 2.8
ARC 2.9
ARC 2.10
ARC 2.11
ARC 2.12
ARC 2.13
ARC 2.14
ARC 2.15
ARC 2.16
ARC 2.17
ARC 3.1 - Chongxi in the 1960s
ARC 3.2
ARC 3.3
ARC 3.4
ARC 3.5
ARC 3.6
ARC 3.7
ARC 3.8
ARC 3.9
ARC 3.10
ARC 3.11
ARC 3.12
ARC 3.13
ARC 3.14
ARC 3.15
ARC 3.16
ARC 3.17
ARC 3.18
ARC 3.19
ARC 3.20
ARC 3.21
ARC 3.22
ARC 4.1 - Raising a Wolf Disguised as a Dog
ARC 4.2
ARC 4.3
ARC 4.4
ARC 4.5
ARC 4.6
ARC 4.8
ARC 4.9
ARC 4.10
ARC 4.11
ARC 4.12

ARC 4.7

6.9K 136 22
By Star332211

Tao Yuan had published all the classic designs from Xiao Yu's previous life in one go. Of course, there were more than ten sets recognized by the Haute Couture Association. He easily obtained the qualification to participate in the Haute Couture competition.

After three months, Tao Yuan was back in country B.

The closer it gets to the start of the Haute Coutre Season, fashion designers and supermodels from all over the world will also gather in Los Angeles. 

The annual high season is a celebration of the fashion industry. It's not only designers and supermodels that will gather, but also celebrities from all walks of life. Business celebrities, high-class ladies from various countries, etc., will gather in Los Angeles.

With so many famous designers participating, whether one gets an article published depends on more than just their popularity. It also depends on whether their designs are good enough.  

The domestic media doesn't only pay attention to world-class design masters. They also pay attention to domestic designers. If a designer can shine in the competitions, it's a great way enhance their reputation.

When Xiao Yi used Xiao Yu designs from their previous life the people below were very confident about their chances in the competition. Not only would they be able to shine, but the company would also make a fortune and its reputation would increase. But with the designs appearing on Jinmeng's official website in advance, they became completely unprepared. They could only hurry and make other preparations.

In the fashion industry, although a designer can regularly release designs through their company, it's always a great opportunity to promote designs to fashion lovers all over the world. Designers who can participate in this kind of world-class competition definitely don't want to miss the opportunity.

Xiao Yi didn't want to give up this opportunity. He had finally gained his current fame, and he absolutely wouldn't give it up just like that. He had also been re-born. Even if he couldn't use Xiao Yu's designs, he could still use other designers' works.

However, whenever he tried to use the other designers' works he couldn't draw all the outfits immediately. While he remembers some classic outfits, competitions normally require one to twenty sets in each show. With so many designers, he can't exactly remember when certain styles were released. 

He really regrets spending most of his energy dealing with Xiao Yu in his past life and not paying to other designers. Even when he has a vague memory of the other designs, his brain is a mess. He can't draw those designs as well as he drew Xiao Yu's designs.

He worked so hard to remember Xiao Yu's designs, because he believes that fashion is nothing but recreation. As long as he remembers Xiao Yu's designs, he can create similar designs once he's replaced Xiao Yu. Remember Xiao Yu's designs was difficult enough, he had no intention or focusing on other designers. 

He's very short on time now. If he doesn't produce new designs quickly and immediately begin making preparations it will be too late. He desperately tried to remember other designs. He pieced together a few designs he could remember. All that matters is getting into the competition. Everything else can be resolved later. 

The start of the season competition is slowly approaching. Tao Yuan took the staff ahead of time in order to prepare in Country B. Li Jinmeng, the original owners mother, met them at the airport and arranged a suit for them at her husband's hotel. 

The original owner had a studio and staff located in Country B. However, he decided to bring some people from China to help since this is a more prestigious competition. 

After the original owner's mother remarried, she and her current husband settled in Country B. Her husband owns a five-star hotel, which happens to be located in Los Angeles. In the past two months it's been very difficult for anyone to book a room at his hotel. 

The original owner would always stay in his stepfathers hotel whenever he traveled to Country B. Li Jinmeng asked the original owner to stay at their house and have the staff live in the hotel. However, the original owner thought it would be more comfortable to stay at the hotel. Li Jinmeng understood her son's character and did not force him. She prepared a special suite for him because of his need for cleanliness. Now he only needed to move in.

"Xiao Yu!" It had been three months since she saw her son, and she missed him very much. When he had previously returned to China, she had to travel to another country.

Li Jinmeng walked over to hug him, and suddenly remembered that he didn't like being touched. She put down her arms and gave him a once over, "You look a little fatter then before. It seems like you've been eating well."

"Mom, you look thinner than before." Tao Yuan said with a smile.

"Really?" Li Jinmeng touched her face and happily said, "You kid. I haven't seen you in two or three months, so you'll coax me by saying nice things?"

Because the staff was standing around them, Tao Yuan said to Li Jinmeng, "Mom, let's talk at the hotel."

"Yes, right, let's go. I have already arranged everything for you. You must be tired after being on a plane for so long? When you get to the hotel eat first and then take a nap."

Li Jinmeng took them to the hotel. Their things had  arrived a few days ago, and Li Jinmeng had already signed for them. Li Jinmeng had specially guarded the outfits that will used in the show this time. They are too important for any mistakes to occur.

After arriving at the hotel, everyone went to a restaurant to eat. Then they went back to their rooms to rest.

Li Jinmeng went back with Tao Yuan to his room to chat with him.  

After inquiring about his recent situation, Li Jinmeng said, "The clothes you released at the last fashion show have been reported by the media in Country B for a while. During this time, most of the media outlets are pushing forward your name. When I met Mrs. Lemir previously, she said that she wanted to see you. I'm going to a banquet in a few days, so should come with me."

"Okay." Tao Yuan nodded in agreement. 

"Then you should rest well today. Mom will go home first, and come over to chat with you tomorrow." Li Jinmeng said while getting up.

Tao Yuan and Li Jinmeng left the room together. Originally he was going to walk her to her car, but she told him to go back and rest. 

Tao Yuan didn't insist. He watched Li Jinmeng get on the elevator and then returned to his room.

Over the next two months, there will be many banquets in Los Angeles. For some, Tao Yuan won't be able to avoid them and will have to attend.

There is a lot to prepare before and after the start of the competition. Their time is very tight.

Tao Yuan wanted to prepare as much as possible so that when the competition started, he wouldn't be panicking. 

Tao Yuan hasn't seen Donald Xiu for almost two weeks. He had said that he would show up in a week at the most. In addition to missing him a little bit, Tao Yuan was more worried. His real identity was troublesome. 

Tao Yuan lay on the bed tossing and turning but couldn't sleep. He sat up and dialed a number he hadn't called in the past few days. 

"Hey."

Hearing his voice, Tao Yuan was finally able to breath a sigh of relief. He was still unhappy and asked, "Why haven't you answered the phone these past few days?"

"Oh. I'm sorry, I forgot my phone at home and had been traveling. I only just returned a few hours ago and was just about to call you back."

"What the hell are you doing? Why didn't you come back?" Tao Yuan asked, "There are only ten days until the start of the competition. If you can't make it back, I'll fine someone else to be the main model for the men's clothes."

"I'll be on the first plane in the morning. You'll be able to see me in the evening."

"I don't just have a habit of cleanliness and refuse to use things that other's have used. I'm also a perfectionist. I don't use things that are flawed."

"Something flawed?" Donald Xiu was taken aback for a moment. He didn't understand what Tao Yuan meant.

"If your body is damaged even a little bit, I won't care about you. I'll find someone with a perfect body!"

"How can I have a hurt body? Don't even think about it, I'm not doing anything dangerous. I won't get hurt." Donald Xiu comforted him.

"You better not be doing dangerous things, otherwise..." Tao Yuan gritted his teeth and held back the rest of his words.

"Don't even think about it. How could I, a good and upright young man, do dangerous things?"

"Humph!" Tao Yuan coldly snorted. "Then tell me the truth, what have you been doing all this time?"

"..." After hesitating Donald Xiu said, "I will tell you but not now. I don't want to lie to you..."

Why does Xiao Yu seem to know what he's doing? Then he felt that he was thinking too much. Xiao Yu couldn't know his identity, so how could he know what he was doing? Xiao Yu was probably deliberately deceiving me.

Tao Yuan closed his eyes. He could understand Donal Xiu's feelings. He couldn't tell him some things, but he didn't want to lie. Tao Yuan didn't want to embarrass him but was really worried.

"You come back quickly." Tao Yuan said in a low voice, "I miss you a little bit."

Donald Xiu was taken aback. It felt like a shock went through his heart giving him strength.

"I see..." Donald Xiu said, "I'll try to go back as soon as possible. I'll go to sleep earlier, so I don't get tired tomorrow."

Tao Yuan hung up the phone and closed his eyes, but he still couldn't fall asleep right away.

Donald Xiu stared at the tall buildings through the glass wall. His mood had become a little complicated. Did he lose his heart during this experience? Why is he so willing? 

"Young Master, the one who called you just now..." Du Feng asked, standing behind Donald Xiu. He had been with Donald Xiu for more than ten years and had never heard him speak in such a gentle tone.

"My boss," Donald Xiu said.

"Your...boss?" Du Feng was taken aback.

"It's the boss who takes care of me now." Since Tao Yuan had taken his heart away, he needed to spend the rest of his life with Donald Xiu in return. Whether Tao Yuan wanted to or not didn't matter. 

"Young Master, other than experiencing life as a model, are you having having other experiences as well?"

"Yes. I'm also experiencing what it's like to be kept. Wasp, have you ever experienced being kept?"

Du Feng, who's nicknamed Wasp, is as vicious as his name suggests. 

The corners of Du Feng's mouth twitched, "Young Master, do you think I've been kept? Young Master, didn't you have someone deal with several people who said they wanted to support you? Why did you agree to be kept this time?"

"I felt very disgusted when people wanted to support me in the past. Now that it's my future wife who wants to support me, it's a little fun between us, understand?"

"I don't understand very much." Du Feng said, "There is one thing I need to remind the young master, your recent modeling experience is a bit too high-profile."

Donald Xiu smiled and said, "It doesn't matter whether it's high-profile or not. The people who shouldn't know my identity will never know."

"Young Master, are you sure you will fly to Country B the day after tomorrow? The matter here hasn't been settled. Wouldn't it be bad if you leave just like this?"

"Of course I can't go back the day after tomorrow," Donald Xiu said.

Du Feng breathed a sigh of relief.

"I'll go back early tomorrow morning. Go and prepare." Because of Tao Yuan's "I miss you," Donald Xiu's thoughts exploded. He wished to appear next to Tao Yuan's immediately.

"But Young Master..."

"Go and prepare." Donald Xiu asserted.

"Yes, Young Master." Du Feng immediately sent out a message, alerting the private jet to be on standby tomorrow morning. Then he left to make other preparations.

There are some things that must be dealt with right away, or Donald Xiu would have already left for the airport. Imagining that person's soft and white body, both sensitive and attractive, trembling slightly in his arms...he made Donald Xiu willing to do anything. When did he fall in love? It should have started from the moment he first saw him, when he couldn't bear to look away. Love at first sight really happened, and it happened to him.

He had always been very disdainful of ​​love at first sight. The kind of love that occurs during a first encounter must be based on the other person's looks. That couldn't be true love. Sure enough, one shouldn't jump to conclusions about things they haven't experienced. Otherwise one day, the facts will slap you in the face.

....................................

The annual international high end competition is a feast for the fashion industry. During the season, designers, models, celebrities, and the rich from all walks of life, will gather in Country B. This means various banquets are indispensable.

The rich who come to watch the show are the audience during the high season. Those celebrities, photographers, makeup artists, stylists, show directors, etc., play the supporting roles. Designers and supermodels are the protagonists of this event. Therefore, famous designers and models will be invited to participate in various banquets.

There are so many banquets planned for these two months. As a result, several ladies with high statues in the fashion industry held a banquet before the official start of the competition. They sent out many invitations to celebrities and designers.

Tao Yuan and Li Jinmeng were invited by Mrs. Lemir to attend this banquet. 

When they entered the banquet, many people had already arrived. 

Li Jinmeng took Tao Yuan to greet Mrs. Lemir.

After greeting Li Jinmeng, Mrs. Lemir smiled and looked at Tao Yuan, "Xiao Yu, it's been a long time since I saw you."

"Mrs. Lemir, long time no see. You look younger than when I last saw you."

In the upper class, praising each other is a social must.

"Thank you." Mrs. Lemir turned to Li Jinmeng with a smile. "It seems that he has grown up with more skills than just design."

Li Jinmeng nodded and agreed, "It is true. He used to have such a cold face but will now praise others with a smile. In the future, he should no longer be misunderstood by others."

"Come with me. Let's sit and talk over there." Mrs. Lemir led them to an empty sofa.

After the three of them sat down, Mrs. Lemir put the wine glass on the table and looked at Tao Yuan and said, "There are several outfits I'm interested in from the clothes you released in the last fashion show. I told your mother that when I saw you I would be sure to praise you. It seems like you've broken through your artists block. Your inspiration broke through and you displayed everything that has been suppressed these past few years. I want to congratulate you."

"Thank you, madam." Tao Yuan smiled.

"I have high expectations for the clothes you will release this time. Are you confident enough to keep it going?"

"I am very confident. The clothes to be displayed this time are definitely worthy of your expectations." Tao Yuan said confidently.

"That's great." Mrs. Lemir looked at Li Jinmeng and said, "He has changed back again. The previously confident Xiao Yu is back, so you don't need to worry anymore."

"Yes." Li Jinmeng was very pleased. Xiao Yu's silence and frustration over the past few years worried her greatly. To her, as long as he can be cheerful and confident, nothing else matters.

"Mrs. Lemir, good afternoon." Zhao Xin and Xiao Yi walked over and greeted Mrs. Lemir.

They had been invited by another lady to attend the banquet. However, they still came to get Mrs. Lemir first. Mrs. Lemir is the leader of these rich ladies and is highly respected in the fashion industry. Whenever Zhao Xin attended a banquet with Mrs. Lemir in attendance, she would show her face to Mrs. Lemir first.

"Welcome, please help yourself." Mrs. Lemaire said very politely. What she said meant that she didn't want to talk to her any longer.

Li Jinmeng completely ignored their existence and didn't even look at the mother and son.

"Then we won't bother you, please continue to talk." Although this happens every time, Zhao Xin is unwilling to give up. One day Mrs. Lemir will treat her and her son differently.

Mrs. Lemir looked down on Zhao Xin very much. This kind of person who betrayed her friend and robbed her husband could never enter her eyes. Having a very good relationship with Li Jinmeng, makes her hate Zhao Xin even more. However, this women always comes to find her! With age, Mrs. Lemir's temperament has calmed down. If she was still young, she would never give Zhao Xin face. 

The face of a respected person like Madame Lemir was quite daunting. And with Mrs. Lemir's influence, if she makes it clear that she doesn't like you, then you shouldn't try to join this circle.

When Xiao Yi was about to leave with his mother, he couldn't help but give Tao Yuan a fierce look. In recent years, Xiao Yu had obviously been inferior to him but Mrs. Lemaire, a fashion leader, has always treated him well. If it weren't for Mrs. Lemir, it would not be so difficult for him to frame Xiao Yu for plagiarism.

It took several years to start effectively framing him, but it was completely destroyed by Angel's live broadcast. Now he's also re-born, so it's impossible to frame him for plagiarism in the future. He can only find other ways to deal with Xiao Yu.

Xiao Yi has gained popularity among the wealthy and celebrities through his fame over the past few years. Through his popularity, Zhao Xin has socialized with some people in the fashion industry. For example, Mrs. Jessie, who invited them to come this time. She really likes the clothes Xiao Yi releases, so she values him a lot. Even Zhao Xin was taken by her to various banquets and parties.

For so many years, Zhao Xin had always envied Li Jinmeng for being able to interact with these ladies and attend various salons and banquets in the upper-class society of Country B. She had even thought that if they were still friends, Zhao Xin might be brought into those occasions. But that would be impossible. It was so ugly at the beginning, how could they still be friends.

Fortunately, her son is strong enough. She does not need Li Jinmeng to help her. In order to get Xiao Yi's haute couture clothing she has contact with these upper-class wives and celebrities. How do they treat her? They are all very flattering, which satisfies her vanity to a large extent.

But in her heart, she still hopes to be valued by Madame Lemir. As long as she can be recognized by Madame Lemir, she can truly become a member of the upper class like Li Jinmeng. However, every time she greeted Madame Lemir, her attitude was polite with great alienation and indifference.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...