Turn on the Love System

By Star332211

Tao Yuan was willing to take the peach blossom system to go to different worlds to complete the tasks, and th... More

ARC 2.4
Arc 2.5
ARC 2.6
ARC 2.7
ARC 2.8
ARC 2.9
ARC 2.10
ARC 2.11
ARC 2.12
ARC 2.13
ARC 2.14
ARC 2.15
ARC 2.16
ARC 2.17
ARC 3.1 - Chongxi in the 1960s
ARC 3.2
ARC 3.3
ARC 3.4
ARC 3.5
ARC 3.6
ARC 3.7
ARC 3.8
ARC 3.9
ARC 3.10
ARC 3.11
ARC 3.12
ARC 3.13
ARC 3.14
ARC 3.15
ARC 3.16
ARC 3.17
ARC 3.18
ARC 3.19
ARC 3.20
ARC 3.21
ARC 3.22
ARC 4.1 - Raising a Wolf Disguised as a Dog
ARC 4.3
ARC 4.4
ARC 4.5
ARC 4.6
ARC 4.7
ARC 4.8
ARC 4.9
ARC 4.10
ARC 4.11
ARC 4.12

ARC 4.2

7.2K 153 40
By Star332211

Angel was taking deep breaths, and when the dizziness felt a little better, he opened his eyes to look out the window. He originally thought that Tao Yuan must have driven away and rushed to the finish line. Even if Angel wanted to chase him, it was probably impossible. However, once he got a good look, he saw Tao Yuan's car stopped not far away.

Tao Yuan reversed the car, and then turned the car around. Seeing Angel looking at him, he stretched his hand out of the window and gave Angel a thumbs up then flipped it down.

If the middle finger is swearing and insulting, then the thumbs down is disdainfully provoking another.

When Angel saw his gesture, the fear turned into furious anger. Tao Yuan actually dared to provoke him with this gesture. If Angel didn't teach him a lessons, his dignity as a professional racer would be lost.

Angus's car was also refitted at a high price, and it was very resistant to crashes. It was not damaged by such a violent impact, and it could be started again immediately.

With fierce eyes, Angel rushed towards Tao Yuan desperately. 

Of course it was impossible for Tao Yuan could not be hit by him. Although Tao Yuan was now in front, he would flick the rear of his car and hit Angel. 

Angel's friends were so anxious. They didn't understand why Angel wasn't fighting back.

"What the hell is Angel doing? He hit the mountain wall and almost lost just now!"

"It must be his carelessness because he didn't take the other party seriously. Don't worry, once he gets serious, the other party will suffer."

"Yes! How could Angel lose to an amateur driver?"

"Angel! Now is your chance, hurry up and hit him!"

But on the screen, Angel was the one that was continuously suppressed. The friends of the racer who lost to Angel before began to mock him.

"Angel is obviously not a real opponent to the other party. If he could fight back, he would have fought back long ago."

"That's right, what's the point? I think it's too much and also not enough?"

"The car is about to be smashed, and he actually said that he hasn't gotten serious yet. Is he planning to be pushed into the sea before he gets serious?

"Maybe that's the case? Hahaha... How could Angel  lose to an amateur driver?! He could only lose if his car was damaged hahaha."

"If Angel loses this time, he will lose a lot." 

Angel's friends glared at those people, but they had to wait for Angel. The couldn't fight back until they had something to fight back with. They were anxious to death, but Angel was being suppressed, so they couldn't fight back against those ridiculing them.

Those who pressured Angel to win couldn't help worrying.

"What to do? Watching this, Angel's chances of winning are decreasing. We are likely to lose."

"I really didn't expect that a person without any racing experience could actually suppress Angel like this."

"It seems that he really is a master but was just hiding it. This time it's a big loss, it's going to be so much money."

"Who would have thought that there would be such a reversal? Even if his skill was hidden, there should have been some racing experience for him. If I had known I wouldn't have so much money."

"If Xiao Yu really wins, then the one who bet on him is going to make a lot of money."

"It's a pity that we can't bet on both sides, otherwise we wouldn't have to lose so badly."

"Even if you could bet on both sides, it's not like you would have bet on someone with no racing experience."

"Haha, you're probably right."

Angel was dizzy after getting hs. He calmed himself down. Even if he couldn't teach Xiao Yu a lesson, Angel must not lose to him. This was related to his dignity as a professional racer.

Angel attempted to beat Xiao Yu in speed. He thought it would be a good change to surpass Xiao Yu a few times. However, Angel failed to surpass him, constantly a little behind Xiao Yu. 

Angel's hands were holding the steering wheel tightly, and because of his anxiety, his hands trembled a little. The other party actually has a skill above a professional level. Xiao Yu had said that he wants to crush Angel, and he really crushed him. How is this possible?! How can it be?!

Angele's whole body strained and his eyes became red. When he collided with Xiao Yu's car again, his car suddenly flew up.

"Ah!!!" Angel was terrified like never before. He screamed as his car drove through the guardrail and was about to fall into the sea.

The moment Angel's car was thrown, everyone in the bar was stunned. Then their eyes widened in shock.

Angel's friends shouted, "His car was thrown over, hurry up and get people to save him!"

"Where are the bar guards? Have them inform the rescue team, hurry up!"

"Why are you waiters standing around in a daze?! Hurry up and inform the bodyguards!"

The onlookers were not as anxious as Angel's friends were.

"Don't worry, don't worry, he can swim out of the window of the car even if he falls into the sea."

"Yes, cars have fallen over the edge before. The rescue team at this bar is very good, so don't worry too much."

"He will be able to come up. People who have fallen into the sea before swam up themselves."

"What if he can't swim? Or he fainted when he fell? It's also night, so the search and rescue difficulty has increased." 

The people who hate Angel, in a very funny and disgusted tone said "Then he...should ask for more blessings."

Those who were ridiculed by Angel's friends before were all gloating, thinking that Angel would not be able to win.

After watching Angel's car fly over, Tao Yuan continued to drive to the finish line. When he drove the car past the finish line, the screen in the bar immediately showed his victory. The amount owed is also shown on the small screen. One side of the screen is completely blank while the other side shows the amount won.

Those who lost were all envious when they saw the the amount on the screen. They were all wondering who was so lucky to win that large amount. Some people thought that this person was crazy before for betting on someone who could never win. Now it seems like things like luck are hard to understand. 

Tao Yuan drove the car back to the bar. When he walked into the bar, everyone was watching him. Except for Angel's friends, everyone else was cheering for him. Although they all lost money, the race was so exciting that they really admired him.

Those friends of Angel evaded, not to look at him and pretended as if nothing had happened. They couldn't utter the same arrogant words as before, because Angel was really crushed.

They people watched the rescue process on the screen and prepared to leave immediately after Angel was rescued. It was okay to lose all the money they had won in the last game. However, they had said too much before and now it had all been thrown back in their faces. They said so much before, but they were all thrown back into their face. They don't have the face to stay here. 

Tao Yuan's personality won't let someone he hates go so easily. 

"Just now, who had said he wanted to watch me dance a striptease?" Tao Yuan asked when he had walked to the highest bar in the middle.

Angel's looked at each other and said nothing.

"Why no one is talking anymore, where did your arrogant attitude go?" Tao Yuan said mockingly, "You were amazed by me so quickly? What are you afraid of, keep talking?!"

"Or..." Tao Yuan said, looking at those people, "you just talk a lot of shit, but you're all actually cowards at heart?"

It's a common practice to be ridiculed when you lose a game, especially before the game. However, if you talk too much shit and the result is an ugly loss, you have to accept the ridicule of others.

"I said, why don't you cowards continue talking!" Tao Yuan patted the bar.

After being insulted by Tao Yuan, the faces of Angel's friends changed, but they had to endure the slaps they caused themselves.

The people who watched Tao Yuan being ridiculed before, were now watching Angel's friends being ridiculed. For them, it was just watching some excitement.

Among those watching the excitement, the one who had sat in Tao Yuan's seat was now standing alone in a hidden corner. He looked at Tao Yuan and found him quite interesting. He became inexplicably interested in Tao Yuan.

Tao Yuan glanced at the people at the gambling bar with a smile  and said, "Why don't I give you a chance to avenge Angel?"

In front of everyone, Tao Yuan walked to the side of the bar and said, "You can take turns to race me. If one person wins again me, I will take off a piece of clothing. But if you lose, you have to come back naked. How about it, do you dare bet?"

None of those people dared to agree. For them, losing money was a small matter, but saving face was a big deal. Luck plays a large role in gambling. There's no guarantee whether one will win or lose. If they come back naked, they won't be able to come back in the future.

"You don't dare?" Tao Yuan said again, "That's fine. Whoever loses can take off a single piece of clothing. It doesn't matter if it's me or you, once someone is naked then the bet is over. There are so many of you and only one of me, isn't it to your advantage?"

"Make the bet with him!" Angel said loudly. He was standing at the door with a patch over the wound on his forehead. His whole body was wet and his face had turned blue. After the bodyguards pulled him up, the guard was originally going to take him to the hospital, but Angel was unwilling. The cruel conditions from before the race haven't been fulfilled. If he ran away like this, he wouldn't have the face to be a professional racer. He would only be laughed at by others in the future.

"Yo came back alive." Tao Yuan smirked and said, "It's a shame you didn't die. But it's okay, since you're not dead let's cash in the bet."

Angel gritted his teeth fiercely. However he willingly accepted the bet and signed a contract. If he didn't fulfill the terms of the contract, he might be deported.

Angele started the live broadcast in front of everyone. Then he faced  Tao Yuan's camera and according to Tao Yuan's request began. He clearly stated that he wanted to frame Tao Yuan because he hated the original owner and deliberately cooperated with his models to initiate a boycott.

When his fans saw the live broadcast they were all dumbfounded. They didn't know what was wrong with him. Yesterday, they were so outraged that they boycotted the fashion designer Xiao Yu. Now Angel suddenly admitted they graced Xiao Yu. What is going on?

Regardless of the reaction on the Internet, once Angel's live broadcast ended, Tao Yuan said, "Let's start the next bet. Who do you bet against me first?"

Angele loudly said, "Jace, you're good at betting on alcohol, go and challenge him! Have him come back naked!"

Jace was reluctant, because the most important role in gambling was luck. Today, it was obvious that the other party has the greater momentum and luck.

"Angel, forget it today. You are injured, go back and take care of the injury. We'll schedule another time to go against him." Jace said.

"If you miss this opportunity, next time I won't pay attention to you. I won't accept the challenge of people I've defeated." Tao Yuan took a glass of wine, said sarcastically, "You are all too scared, There are so many of you that are afraid of me. It seems that I overestimated you. Clearly, you're only good at talking and have no real ability."

Those watching the drama don't think it's gotten dramatic enough.  The bigger the noise, the happier they are to see it.

"Are so many of you still afraid of him alone? Challenge him, why are you all so scared?!"

"That is, people are not afraid of anyone alone, but so many of you are afraid, too shameful, right?"

"I've even said you can take turns for the bet, and you still don't dare accept it? You're not suitable to come to the bar, you're only suitable to go to the amusement park!"

"It's normal to win or lose when betting and losing isn't shameful. What is shameful is he's challenging so many of you and you're all refusing to accept."

"If I were you, I would be ashamed to go out!"

Angel's face was even uglier. Although losing isn' glorious, it's still then not accepting a challenge. Angel wasn't willing to leave today if he didn't teach Xiao Yu a lesson. 

"Didn't you hear them?" Angel gritted his teeth and said, "If we don't accept this challenge, we will be laughed at no matter where we go!"

They have no choice. No matter how reluctant they are they have to agree, otherwise they will really have no face to come out and play. Moreover, Tao Yuan's sarcasm and insults have already angered them. Thinking of how many people there were, they definitely wouldn't lose. The worst that could happen is that they go back naked.

The challenge consists of filling ten large glasses with a chosen wine and putting them on the outside of a turntable. Then they'll fill five glasses with two random kinds of wine. Then you turn the turntable and drink whichever cup stops in front of you. If you land a chosen wine then you lost that round and need to remove an piece of clothing.

The bartender had already set up the wine. The first person to challenge Tao Yuan was Jace.

The two rolled dice to decide who would go first. The one with the higher number would go first. Tao Yuan rolled three ones, which were lower than Jace's, so Jace went first.

The first time Jace turned the table, it landed on a random wine. After he picked it up and drank, he looked at Tao Yuan.

Tao Yuan also turned the table and a chosen wine stopped in front of him. After drinking the wine, he took off his coat. He felt that it was too hot and wanted to take off a piece of clothing.

But Angel and the others felt that this was a good sign for them. Finally they had smiles on their faces.

At the start of the second round, the cups were filled again. It was Jace's turn to go first.

After a few more turns, Jace took off his jacket and top. If he lost another time, he would have to take off his pants, so he went down and changed with another person.

Three or four people came up in a row, and all of them went down naked.

After Tao Yuan took off his coat, he didn't lose another piece of clothing, not even his shoes and socks. Others don't know how he did it, other than the first round a chosen wine cup never stopped in front of him. 

Angel winked at the other person, who nodded and then slowly moved to the bar.

The man took out a small paper bag filled with powder from his pocket. He was about put it into the wine glass, when there was a sharp pain in his knee, causing him fall to the ground.

"Ah!!!" The man screamed. Someone had stepped very hard on his hand. It felt like his fingers were about to break.

His screams attracted the attention of the others. The person who had stepped on him only now realized that they had stepped on someone, so he quickly moved his feet, "Sorry, I didn't see you. What are you doing on the ground?"

Everyone, Tao Yuan, turned their heads to looked over. When the man raised his hand Tao Yuan noticed the paper bag filled with white powder on the ground.

Tao Yuan walked over, picked up the bag, and shook it. "This is really despicable. There are so many of you, but you have to use this method against one of me? Let's take a look at this person who drugs others. You should be careful in the future."

The onlookers all looked at them with contempt. They were really despicable to attempt to drug someone. This person is so shameless that he isn't embarrassed to come out and play.

Tao Yuan tilted his head and locked eyes with Donald Xiu's. He was immediately stunned, wondering why he was here?

Donald Xiu also looked at Tao Yuan. He was wondering why Tao Yuan was looking at him like this. Tao Yuan's eyes and and expression seemed to convey that they knew each other.  

People who have not experienced this feeling for ten thousand years certainly don't believe it's existence. Only those who have experienced it can understand what it feels like. In this world, Tao Yuan fell in love with his lover at first sight. Although they met for the first time in this life, Tao Yuan would recognize his lover even without the system's prompt. This is his lover, and Tao Yuan knows that he must feel the same way.

Tao Yuan put away his thoughts for now. The bet with Angel and the others hasn't been settled yet. It's not the time to think about other things right now. Even though his lover suddenly appeared in front of him, he needs to deal with these people first.

Angel and the others were also very embarrassed. It was an excitement and hallucination medicine. They finally got a little bit and prepared to use it at their party. Angele wanted to give Tao Yuan medicine, because Tao Yuan had only one person, even if their people drank it by mistake, but they were too crowded and could lead people, but if Tao Yuan drank it, they thought he would definitely be embarrassed.

"Come on, who's next." Tao Yuan walked back to his seat and sat down, "How about this, you're all so very pitiful, so I will let you keep on a pair of underwear. That way you won't be completely naked. Once you're down to only underwear you don't need to take another turn."

Angel's friends had no hope of winning, anyway. They were already embarrassed to such an extent and only wanted to leave as soon as possible. Angel was also regretting it. He didn't expect Tao Yuan to be so powerful. With a 50% probability of winning and so many different challengers, he had only drank the chosen wine once. If Angel had known that he was this good, he would have listened to Jace's advice and made an appointment for another time so Angel could be fully prepared.

Those who were only in their underwear were standing to the side waiting. They were continuously ridiculed by the onlookers and could only bear it by hanging their heads down. Slowly, they started to feel something wrong with their bodies. Their brain gradually fell into a trance, and they suddenly felt very happy and excited.

When the last person was down to his underwear and was about to leave, he noticed something wrong with the rest of the friends, "What's wrong with you guys?"

"Come, let's play, let's all play together!"

"Come on, get excited, jump up!"

"Some music, where's the music?!"

"Calm down! What's the matter?! Shouldn't...oh, shouldn't..." The person trying to stop them also gradually became confused and hallucinations began to appear before his eyes.

Those people all took off their underwear and began to dance frantically. Some of them started to hug each other and touch each other, while others fell on top of each other.

Tao Yuan stood by and watched for a while. He only needed to use a little bit of the white powder he picked. A little bit would make people really excited. Tao Yuan gave them the whole bag, so it was impossible for them to stay sober and rational.

The onlookers finally saw something exciting and started to whistle and roar.

Although they didn't see when Tao Yuan gave the medicine, the medicine was theirs. They had been recruited to drug him and failed, so this is self-inflicted harm. 

Tao Yuan drank a lot of alcohol, so he couldn't drive back by himself. Originally, he was going to have the bar driver take him back, but since that person was there, he doesn't need the driver.

Tao Yuan pulls out his car key and say, "Is anyone willing to take me back?"

"Me! I'll take you!"

"I can take to you, I didn't drink yet!"

"I'll send you! I have a driver and will deliver you safely!"

"My driver is outside, you can take my car back!"

The original owner's face was exquisite and beautiful, and with the alcohol Tao Yuan face was flushed. It exuding an alluring charm that made the people below have dry mouths and throbbing hearts.

In this unrestrained country, even the most conservative person can easily let themselves go after they come here. A night of passion is nothing at all when there are more exciting things to do.

Donald Xiu did not speak, but kept looking at Tao Yuan. Tao Yuan locked eyes with him and walked over, "Did you drink?"

"No." Donald Xiu looked at him. He didn't know if he was confused by the enticing breath radiating from Tao Yuan, so he answered without thinking.

Tao Yuan brought up the key, and Donald Xiu immediately took it.

Tao Yuan left in such a natural and unrestrained manner, while those people were still dancing. He knew that they would definitely hate him even more, but he didn't care at all. If they wanted to retaliate against him, just let them try.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...