Strawberry [COMPLETED]

By babyblink8

Wanna piss off your annoying ex? Date someone else, someone better. If anything, fake a relationship. It migh... More

Babygirl
Come Here
Play Pretend
Basketball
Drive-In Movie
Strawberry
Déjà Vu
Girlfriend

Fashion Show

1.4K 56 2
By babyblink8

Y/N POV

Ding Dong

I waited patiently at the front door after ringing the bell. To pass the time, I was looking at the flowers on the front garden. The smell was very fragrant and some bees were near. Which reminded me, I hate flowers.

The door opened and there she was. She eyed me up and down, so I gave her a harmless smile.

"Hi," I said with a wave and she seemed mortified to see me. She pushed me further out the door by the chest so she could close the door behind her.

"What are you doing here? How do you even know where I live?"

"I asked Lisa." She seemed to tell me whatever I need while Jennie only played games with me. "Anyway, we made plans, remember?"

"No, we didn't. I never agreed to do anything with you."

"That's too bad because I'm already here."

"I'm not going," she said and opened her door. "You should go home. Stay safe."

"No, no. I'm not leaving. I'm spending the day with you."

"No, you're not, Y/N."

"You called me sweetheart when you kissed me a few days ago."

"It was a lie."

"Jennie." She hopped through the door but as she tried to shut it, I stuck my foot out to stop her and... "Ah... Fuck."

She gasped and opened the door again, "Why would you do that?! Are you crazy?"

My foot began to throb after Jennie closed the door on it, and I painfully sucked in some air through my teeth as I moved its arch up and down to stretch it out. It hurt like a bitch but it should be fine. No bones were broken if I could still stand.

"You could've broke your foot!" she exclaimed and held my arms. "Are you okay?"

"Stop being dramatic, Jennie, I'm obviously fine," I said and took off my shoes to walk into her house. "Which way to your room, babygirl?"

"I thought we agreed not to call me that, Y/N."

"I didn't agree to anything."

She rolled her eyes and gestured for me to follow her up the stairs. She went into a room and closed the door behind us.

"I'm only letting you in here because I don't need you calling me 'babygirl' all over my house. Now, what do you want?"

"Is that any way to treat a guest?"

She crossed her arms at me. An adorable glare was present on her face.

"You know, I kind of like it when you're mad at me. It's cute," I complimented and pinched her soft cheeks. Geez, her cheeks were so pinch-able.

She slapped my hands away and pouted, "Stop that. I'm not a baby."

"You sure act like one." I pinched her cheeks again, "Don't worry. You're cute. I like that."

I let go and looked around her room. It was tidy but there were still a few places with some messy clothes laying around. I smirked when I discovered her lingerie on a chair nearby.

She gasped when she noticed it too then covered my eyes with her small hands. "Stop snooping around my room!"

"You were the one who brought me in here," I shrugged with my eyes still covered.

"So what do you want? Tell me or please leave."

"I need to see your closet."

"Denied."

"If you're going to be my girlfriend, you need a better fashion sense. I'll help."

"Oh, really?"

"Mhm."

"Denied."

I sighed, "I don't want to date you anymore. It's like I'm talking to a computer."

She uncovered my eyes and they adjusted to the light again. She took my hand and lead me to the closet where she opened the doors.

"This is all I have. We can't go shopping because I don't have enough money to buy another wardrobe so work with what you've got."

I shifted through some of her clothes, many of which I feel like she has never worn because if she did, I would've already been to her house before-if you know what I mean. There were many off the shoulder tops, crop tops, tank tops and dresses, but all she ever wore was sweaters and t-shirts. What a waste. I bet she wore them on weekend outings only. Wait, did this mean she had fashion sense but I just didn't know it?

I walked away to sit on the chair in her room. Sadly, her underwear was no longer sitting there. "I'll stay here while you show me some outfits."

Jennie looked at me and took a deep sigh in and out. "Fine."

She rummaged through her clothes and picked out a few things, setting them on her bed. After a few minutes, she took them away so she could change into them in her bathroom.

I waited, texting some people on my phone, until she came back with her first outfit.

"What do you think?" she asked and sat on her bed facing me. I looked at her and nodded.

"It's nice," I said.

She slumped in her seat, "Just nice?"

I shrugged and she got up to leave the room. Did nice mean ugly to her? Nonetheless, she came back with another outfit.

"How about this?"

I nodded, "Eh, it's okay."

"What do you mean 'okay'?"

"Not my type," I said plainly. "I like the glasses though."

Jennie took the glasses off her face and put them on me. I flashed a smile at her but she wasn't interested. She groaned and left the room again, coming back after a few minutes.

I stared at her. What an interesting skirt... I got up and went over to touch it.

"Ahem," she said when I generously rubbed the fabric of her skirt.

"What's this made of?"

"Stop it!"

I moved my hands away from her skirt to admire the chain hanging from her glasses. "Oh, nice. It says your name."

"Y/N, the outfit. Look at the outfit."

"I am," I replied and pinched her cheek.

"Stop that too."

After this outfit, she changed into another. It was a dress this time and it definitely caught my attention.

I took a lap around her, staring at every inch of her body. "Damn," I said.

"It is good?"

I nodded, "But quite inappropriate."

"Huh? How?"

"I can't have everyone looking at you the way I am, can I?"

I felt the fabric on her waist and she looked down shyly. When my hand got closer to the small of her back, she hurried away. "You're right. Not this one. Definitely not this one."

I smirked and watched her leave the room. She came with more outfits and when I looked at the time, I realized we've been doing this for hours now.

"Y/N, look at this one."

I went over to her and it looked like she wasn't wearing anything under her jean jacket. I pointed to it and she revealed her black undergarment with an eye roll.

"Have you ever considered playing volleyball?" I asked as I stared at her booty shorts.

"Stop looking at me that way..." she mumbled.

"You chose the outfit," I protested. I took off my glasses and bit the tip as I continued to admire her figure.

"Y/N," she whined and covered my eyes with her hands again.

"You're no fun."

"Stop looking at me like that."

"Like what?"

"Like... As if I'm food or something. I've seen Rosie's face when she eats and your eyes are exactly the same!"

Her words made me smile as she kept my eyes covered. I even laughed a little. I was getting too easy with Jennie, wasn't I?

I reached up and touched her face as well, feeling around to take her glasses off and putting them in my back pocket as I covered her eyes.

"Now neither of us can see," she said yet she uncovered my eyes.

I looked at her lips and her nose. Her face seemed to small compared to my hands. When I was done looking at her features, I put my hands down. She opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"I have one more outfit," she said quietly, filling the silence. I nodded and she left to change.

I got a splurge of notifications from my phone so I took a look at who was annoying me. I opened the group chat but these guys talked so much that I had to scroll up the conversation to find where it began.

When I got to the stop, there were screenshots of some girl. They were calling her cute because she had a nice smile, then they compared her to another girl who was hot because she showed more skin. Ah, these guys... This was why we were all single.

As Jennie came back, I was still busying texting on my phone. I couldn't help but reply because Kai was teasing me about the cute girl. I didn't think she was cute so what's there to tease? Even Jennie's cuter than her.

"Y/N."

"Hold on, babygirl."

Before I could send my message, I got hit with a pillow and it knocked my phone out of my hand.

"Aish!"

"Don't call me babygirl!"

I think I stopped working for a second because I didn't have a reply. I closed my mouth and fixed my posture. If I took a picture of Jennie right now, she'd be the main character in my group chat.

"You look nice," I told her calmly. "A little on the bright side though."

She nodded, "Do you think it's cute? Or a little too much?"

I traced her curves with my eyes before speaking, "It's good."

She got off the bed and stood in front of me. "You're giving me that look again," she said shyly.

"This is how I look when I want something I can't have." If she wasn't so baby, I'd have her right now, but I didn't think she'd wanted that.

"You... you really want me that bad?" she asked, avoiding my eyes. "Why?"

"Because if Sihun found out, he'd be pissed." I lifted her chin up and pressed a tender kiss on her cheek. "This will suffice for now. I'm not hungry enough for a meal just yet."

+_+_+_strawberry_+_+_+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 1.7K 39
Kim Jisoo, straight, In a relationship with a guy named Jinyoung. Her life is simple, she is a college student, every day enjoying her life at school...
78.4K 2.2K 18
There's a new student in your class and your best friend Lisa seems to know who the newbie is. You try to get to know her...but turns out she's hella...
44.3K 1.1K 40
This is a Jennie x Female reader story with some Rosé x Female reader part. Note: I put screenshots of tweets, posts and conversations instead of ju...
171K 3.7K 53
Lots say, once a best friend, always a best friend. What do you say? Obstacles, it has ensued in Lisa's life ever since that man stepped into their h...