Who she was/ The 100

By stydia106

Elena Griffin and Bellamy Blake had a past but while going to ground can Bellamy protect his sister and find... More

Cast
Pilot
Earth skills
Earth kills
Murphy's law
Twilight's Last Gleaming
His Sister's Keeper
Contents Under Pressure
Day Trip
Unity Day
I'm Become Death
The Calm
We Are Grounders (part 1)
We are grounders (part 2)
Act two
The 48
Inclement weather
Reapercussions
Many happy returns
Human Trials
Long into Abyss
SpaceWalker
Remember Me
Survival of the Fittest
Coup de Grace
Rubicon
Resurrection
Bodyguard of Lies
Blood Must Have Blood (part 1)
Blood Must Have Blood (part 2)
ACT THREE
Wanhead/Skyrepa(part 1)
Wanhead/Skyrepa(part 2)
Ye Who Enter Here
Watch the Thrones
Hakeldama
Bitter Harvest
Thirteen
Terms and Conditions
Stealing Fire
Fallen
Nevermore
Demons
Join or Die
Red Sky at Morning
Perverse Instantiation (1)
Perverse Instantiation (2)
ACT FOUR
Echoes
Heavy Lies the Crown
The Four Horsemen
A Lie Guarded
The Tinder Box
We Will Rise
Gimme Shelter
God Complex
DNR
Die All, Die Merrily
The Other Side
The Chosen
Praimfaya
ACT FIVE
Eden
Red Queen
Sleeping Giants
Pandora's Box
Shifting Sands
Exit Wounds
Acceptable Losses
How We Get to Peace
Sic Semper Tyrannis
The Warriors Will
The Dark Year
Damocles - Part One
Damocles - Part Two
ACT SIX
Sanctum
Red Sun Rising
The Children of Gabriel
The Face Behind the Glass
The Gospel of Josepine and Trisha
Memento Mori
The Old Man and the Anomaly
What You Take With You
Matryoshka
Adjustment Protocol
ACT SEVEN
From the Ashes
The Garden
False Gods
Hesperides
Welcome to Bardo
Nakara
The Queen's Gambit
Anaconda
The Flock
A Little Sacrifice
Etherea
The Stranger
Blood Giant
A Sort of Homecoming
The Dying of the Light
The Last War

Fog of War

346 3 0
By stydia106

Camp Jaha

The fence is being monitored by guards.

Bellamy:Ok tell me again.

Clarke:It's a Labyrinth, we got to the dam through this tunnel. It's all connected to the mine system, that's our way in.

Bellamy:Are you sure we can get past the Reapers and the Mountain Men? I swear to god if your mom doesn't sanction the mission soon I'm going by myself.

Elena:You won't be by yourself.

They see Finn approaching.

Bellamy:Guess the inquisitions over. How's Finn doing anyway?

Clarke:I haven't talked to him since we got back. I don't know what to say, he just kept shooting.

Bellamy:We're at war, Clarke, we've all done things.

Finn to Clarke:Hey. to Bellamy Hey.

Bellamy:Next rounds on me.

He gets up and leaves along with Elena.

Finn:Mount Weather, what's the plan?

Clarke:Still working on it.

Murphy:Check it out, salvaged Monty's still from the dropship. I guess you know if we could salvage Monty, huh. Easy just a joke. K you uh tell her we're cleared.

Finn:No.

Murphy:Well, it looks like our pardon for surviving includes our time on the ground. Now bigger fish to fry, I guess.

Finn:We did what we have to do. I gotta go.

Finn stands up and leaves.

Murphy whistles:Trouble in paradise?

Clarke:Just because they pardoned you doesn't mean I have.

Raven:Clarke. Beat it Murphy.

Murphy:Well then, I'm gone.

Raven:I know why we haven't heard from any other Ark stations, Mount Weather's jamming us.

Clarke:Show me.

Raven leads Clarke away to Engineering.

Raven:I tweaked the resonator and got this. It's on every frequency. Long range communication is totally screwed. It's the same reason the range for our walkies sucks. It's the same signal Monty heard in the black box of the Exodus ship.

Clarke:Mount Weather crashed the Exodus ship. Can you get around the signal?

Raven:Around it no. But if I can get to the tower that broadcasts it I can make it go boom.

Abby:No one is going anywhere.

Clarke:Mom, listen-

Abby:What do I have to do the get through to you? You and your friends are not soldiers and continuing to act like you are, puts lives at risk.

Clarke:You don't understand, Raven found something. Mount Weather is jamming our communications.

Raven:It's true. There could be other Ark stations on the ground.

Clarke:And more guards. You said we don't have enough people to fight a two front war, Mom, we're already fighting one.

Major Byrne:The grounder retaliation for the massacre could happen at any time and when it does we need every soldier at this camp.

Clarke:So let us go!

Abby:You're not gonna stop, are you?

Clarke:Not until my friends are safe.

Abby:Ok but I'm coming with you.

Major Byrne:Ma'am I just said-

Abby:It's been quiet for two days, maybe Kane is making headway the grounders commander.

Major Byrne:Or maybe he's dead. And they're massing against us as we speak.

Abby:Maybe, which is why we need more guards.

Clarke:Then it's settled, we're going back to the Mount Weather.

Mount Weather

Dr. Tsing:Sir it's been three days and Maya's numbers are still climbing. It's too soon to be sure but I believe she may actually be metabolizing radiation on her own now. Jasper's blood was eight times more effective than any outsider we've measured. I'm still running tests but his system appears to have jump-started hers.

Cage:You're saying that it's a permanent solution, Maya can survive on the ground?

Dr. Tsing:I'm saying it's possible, I'll keep watching her. In the meantime sir, you have to let me move forward with the rest of the 47.

Dante:No.

Cage:Dad, I agree with her. I know that the plan was to assimilate them into the gene pool but this changes everything.

Dante:She just said it's not proven.

Dr. Tsing:Mr. President, even if it's not a permanent solution with their blood we'll need fewer treatments. We'll live longer and we'll feel better.

Dante:Jasper volunteered. I will not put those kids in cages like animals.

Cage:No one wants that. If you can convince the rest of them to volunteer great, but what if you can't? Every day you paint the outside and if Dr. Tsing is right about this you might be able to see it again, dad.

Dante:Listen to me, you need to understand if I give the order to harvest those kids I won't deserve to see it again.

Cage:Where are you going?

Dante:To find you some volunteers.

He leaves.

Cage:He'll come around.

Dr. Tsing:What if he doesn't. What if they don't volunteer?

Cage:Then we'll have to do it anyway.

The Woods

A group consisting of Octavia, Elena, Finn, Clarke, Raven, Bellamy, Abby and some guards are walking through the forest.

Octavia:I can't believe they let Finn come.

Bellamy:Best tracker we've got. Don't forget to look up, the grounders use the trees that's how we lost John Mbege.

Abby:You were right to have me bring them.

Clarke:Don't worry. Your guards will get there.

Abby:I know you're worried about Finn.

Clarke:Thank you for voting to clear him.

Abby:He thought he was rescuing his friends. The real question is, is he going to be able to clear himself?

Grounder Prison

Kane is locked in the grounder prison trying to get a chain off his ankle.

Jaha:Kane, stop. If they'd wanted to kill they would've done it already.

Kane:Two days without food or water.

Jaha:Come on, how many times on the Ark did we go two days without water? This is not how our story ends, Marcus. We didn't wind up in the same train station on the ground just to die in it. We still got work to do.

Kane:How can you be so sure?

Jaha:My son told me.

Kane stands up when he notices two grounders entering.

They come and take Jaha who fights back.

Kane:Stop! We came in peace! We came in peace, please!

Gustus:You speak of peace when you send an assassin into one of my villages.

Kane:What are you talking about?

Gustus:Blood must have blood.

He fetches a knife.

Gustus:One of you will die here, today by the other's hand. We will hear the terms of your surrender from the man who lives. Fetch us when it's done.

Jaha:They want us to turn on each other.

Lexa:They want justice.

Kane:Lives have been lost on both sides. That's why we need to end this war!

He throws his jacket across the cell.

Jaha walks over the girl who is overseeing them.

Jaha:What's your name?

Lexa:Lexa.

Jaha:Lexa, I'm Thelonious and this is Marcus. Your commander spoke of an assassin in the village?

Lexa:Yes, eighteen of our people were murdered. Elders, children.

Kane:We had nothing to do with it.

Lexa:It doesn't matter, the commander thinks you did. One of you must pick up the knife that is our way.

Jaha:And if we refuse?

Lexa:Then the commander will use it to slit both of your throats.

Mount Weather

Jasper is being given various gifts by the Mount Weather citizens.

Dante:Jasper, I hoped to catch you before you were discharged. I see I'm not the only one impressed by your courage.

Jasper:I just do what anyone would do.

Dante:I like to believe that's true. May I walk with you?

Jasper:Sure.

Dante:After what happened to Maya I'm sure it won't come as a surprise to you to learn we're not entirely safe here. Mount Weather wasn't built to last this long overtime bits of radiation seep in. The breach in the dorm was an extreme example. We have methods for dealing with this but frankly, those methods pale compared to what we saw with you and Maya.

Jasper:Sir, I don't think I could do that for everyone.

Dante:Of course not, but if you could inspire your friends to follow your example imagine the difference you could make here.

The Woods

Raven is looking through binoculars.

Raven:There I see it.

Clarke:Here.

She looks through the binoculars.

Clarke:It'll be dark soon, we'll never spot the traps. We should set up camp here, leave at first light.

Abby:We're missing two. Where the hell are they?

Guard:Bellamy! Octavia! Elena!

Abby:Clarke we're in enemy territory and their lives are my responsibility.

Clarke:They went to find a way in.

Abby:A way in, that's not what this mission is
about.

Clarke:It is for them.

Abby:Find them, bring them back!

Sgt. Scott:Yes ma'am. You two with me! Let's go!

The guards left and Abby turned back to her daughter.

Abby:if your sister dies that's on you.

Clarke:she's stronger than you know.

Abby walked away from Clarke.

Finn:I'm going with them.

Clarke:Finn, wait.

Raven:We need you here.

Finn:Why? So you can keep an eye on me? You'd have to be able to look at me to do that.

Raven:Finn-

Finn:What do you think I'm gonna do?

Clarke:Finn! I'll go get him.

Clarke follows Finn.

Clarke:Finn, come back.

Finn:It was an accident.

A strange noise is heard behind them.

Clarke:What was that?

A veil of acid fog is seen approaching Clarke and Finn.

Finn:Run!

Clarke:Acid fog! Tight cover! Mom if you can hear me use the tent! My tent! I forgot my pack!

Finn:It's ok, we can make it to the bunker.

Forest.

Bellamy Elena and Octavia are searching for an entrance to Mount Weather

Elena:According to what I know the bombs and the buildings are everywhere here. I'm guessing some of them has access to the bunker so we're looking ruins anything that's manmade ok?

Sgt.Scott:Hey! Blakes! Griffin!Let's go right now!

Octavia:In case you've forgotten, we're not under your command.

Sgt. Scott:Don't make us do this the hard way.

Bellamy:Come on Scott, 47 of our people are prisoners in this mountain.

Sgt. Scott:That's why we're here.

Bellamy:Wrong you're out here to find other stations of the Ark. We're out here to find our friends.

They notice insects running away beneath them.

Octavia/Elena:Bell.

Sgt. Scott:What are they doing?

Bellamy:Running.

He turns and notices the acid fog.

Bellamy:Acid fog! We need cover now!

Octavia and Elena notices the bugs and follows them.

Bellamy:O! Elena! Get back here!

Octavia:Bell, there's something in here! Maybe there's some ruins.

Bellamy:Hey! Hey! Over here!

Sgt. Scott:Come on pull!

Octavia:Hurry up!

They pry the door open and run inside, they yell for the other guard to get in but one is swallowed by the acid fog.

Sgt. Scott:No! No!

The Bunker

Clarke and Finn have made it safely inside the bunker.

Finn:You ok?

Clarke:Yeah, I'm ok.

She finds Delano's body.

Finn walks towards it and covers it up.

The Woods

Abby and Raven are in a tent shielded from the acid fog.

Abby:Clarke! Elena, do you read me?

Raven:We're closer to the source, it's swallowing short range now too.

Abby:Girls do you read me? Damn it!

Raven:Clarke, Elena and Finn know these woods.

Abby:They left there pack and there tent is in it.

Raven:They'll find shelter.

Raven adjusts the frequency on a radio system and voices are heard.

Abby:What is that?

Raven:I don't know. But it sounds like they're jamming every frequency but this one. You hear that! This one's clear!

Abby:That sounds clear to you?

Raven:Will be once I crack the encryption.

Abby:Ok, English, Raven what does that mean?

Raven:It means we'll be able to listen in on Mount Weather.

Reaper Tunnels

Bellamy, Elena, Octavia, Sgt. Scott and another Guard are searching the Reaper tunnels.

Sgt. Scott:Where are we?

Bellamy:It's like a garage.

Octavia:More like a tomb.

Elena:Look I'm sorry about your man but we need to find an access door to Mount Weather.

Sgt. Scott:Hey not so fast.

Bellamy:Sir, that fog will keep us pinned down for another-

Sgt Scott hands him a gun.

Sgt. Scott:We'll split up, be back in fifteen. Be safe.

Bellamy:Let's go.

They ran off.

The Bunker

Finn:Stop, I'm sure they're fine. They had tents. So first you can't look at me, now you're looking at me like I'm the enemy.

Clarke:I'm not looking at you like that.

Finn:Well you're not looking at me the way you used to.

He stands up and walks towards her.

Finn:I've been waiting for the right moment to give you this. I'm starting to think that moment might not come.

He takes out Clarke's father's watch and hands it to her.

Finn:I know how much it means to you.

Clarke:Where did you get this?

Finn:It was around his neck.

Mount Weather

Jasper is trying to convince the rest of 47 to participate in the blood trials.

Jasper:Guys think about what they've done for us. They gave us shelter, clean clothes, kept us safe from the grounders. Miller, they saved your life, right?

Miller:Dude, you puked for three days.

Jasper:That was different. The normal treatments wouldn't be as bad.

Monty:So they say.

Miller:So what then, only puking for one day? Yeah, I'm out.

Harper:Sorry Jasper, I'm out too.

Jasper:Come on! They gave us cake! I got a sign-up sheet!

Monty:What are you doing?

Jasper:What?

Monty:When did you start working for them? You know what, nevermind. Now that you're better, we're going after Clarke. Of course, right on time.

Maya:Hey guys. Jasper, I'm so glad to see you're feeling better.

She holds up a notepad with the words "Act normal, they're listening!!!" written on it.

Jasper:Thanks, I am.

She turns the page and it says. "The breach wasn't an accident follow me!"

Jasper:You look well rested.

Maya:Hey it's pizza day, who's hungry?

Jasper and Monty follow Maya out of the dorm and enter the Harvest Chamber.

Maya:We don't have much time but we can talk freely here.

Jasper:What the hell is going on?

Maya:I'm sorry.

Jasper:About what? What do you mean it wasn't an accident?

Monty:She means they exposed her to radiation on purpose. I'm betting it was to get you to agree to be her blood brother.

Maya nods.

Monty:I knew it, Clarke and Elena was right.

Jasper:Monty, be quiet. to Maya Did you know about this?

Maya:No.

Jasper:Why would they do that to you?

Maya:Because the standard treatment sucks compared to you.

Monty:What's the standard treatment?

Maya:Through there.

She leads them to a grate where they can view inside the Harvest Chamber.

Jasper:Oh my god. Grounders.

Monty:What a second, why are you showing us this?

Maya:Because I'm afraid.

Jasper:Of what?

Maya:That you're next.

Jasper:Who else knows about this?

Maya:Everyone, but nobody talks about it. We learn not to ask questions. Look without the treatments we'd die what are we supposed to do?

Monty:Die. We need to leave, Dante said we could leave, right?

Jasper:He was lying, he knew we'd be too scared to leave just like he'd knew I'd do what had to be done to save Maya.

Monty:So we don't ask. If Clarke and Elena got out, we can too.

Maya:You'll never make it. Ever since Clarke and Elena disappeared security all around the mountain has been increased.

Monty:We have to try!

Jasper:We're not leaving, I won't leave the others behind. That means they end up in there.

Monty:What choice do we have?

Jasper:We volunteer.

The Woods

Raven is cracking the encryption of the frequency.

Abby:What is taking so long?

Raven:I've almost got it. They're using a type of audio modulation here like a feedback label. I just need to pinpoint the origin point then I can get the pure transmission. Just need to find the right...

Radio:Report back, over.

Abby:You did it.

Radio:Has the veil lifted yet? Over.

Radio:No sir still descended. Over.

Abby:The veil, they're talking about the fog. It's a weapon.

Raven:Which means they attacked us.

Abby:Sgt. Porter?

Sgt. Porter:Yes ma'am.

Abby:Build your bomb. When the fog lifts we take the tower down, copy?

Sgt. Porter:I copy, ma'am.

Raven shakes her head.

Abby:What's wrong?

Raven:We're listening to the enemy, blow the antenna and we won't be able to do that.

Abby:Don't blow it and we won't make contact with any other Ark survivors and we need those reinforcements, Raven.

Raven:Tough call. I know what Clarke would do.

The Reaper Tunnels

Sgt. Scott:Man I hate that sound.

He finds a music box.

Sgt. Scott:Check this out.

He winds it up and begins to play.

Sgt. Scott:Who's there? Blake? Are you Blake?

Guard:Don't see him.

Both are ambushed by Reapers.

Octavia, Elena and Bellamy follow the music.

Bellamy:What's that? Are you there?

Octavia:Bell, what's that?

They find the reapers feasting on bodies and Bellamy shoots them.

Bellamy:Elena

Elena:What?

Bellamy:Take this.

He hands her a gun but Octavia stops her.

Octavia:here.

Octavia hands Elena her sword back.

Elena:I thought I lost it.

Octavia and Elena smiled at each other.

They both look around discovering Lincoln eating Sgt. Scott.

Octavia:Don't. It's Lincoln.

Lincoln looks up and approaches them.

Octavia:Lincoln! Lincolns it's me! It's Octavia!

Octavia shoots him the leg as he lunges for her and Bellamy knocks him out.

Elena:We need to get somewhere safe.

Grounder Prison

In the grounder prison neither Jaha or Kane has moved.

Jaha:There has to be some other way to resolve this. Something that we haven't thought of yet.

Lexa:There isn't.

Kane:She's right, they're not budging.

Jaha:We can offer a trade, these people are primitive I've seen how they live. Our technology our medicine, all we ask for in return is peace.

Kane:If we truly want peace, they told us how to get it.

Jaha:Through murder.

Kane:Through sacrifice.

Kane walks to pick up the knife.

Jaha:Marcus what are you doing?

Kane:If we don't make a choice then we both die. And the killing won't end. There's only one way out of this, you have to kill me.

Kane:You have to do this, it's our only choice.

Jaha:Kane, no.

Kane:They value strength, let's show them ours.

Jaha:I said no. You didn't order the massacre.

Kane:Not that one.

Jaha:Marcus, you don't need redemption the choices we made were about survival. We did what we had to so that the human race could survive!

Kane:The human race was already surviving!

Jaha:Then we did it for our people.

Kane:Yes and now we must do this, it's the only way. You're a good man Thelonious, I won't let you die for me.

Kane takes the knife a slits his wrists.

Jaha:Marcus, no!

Kane falls over.

Jaha:Help us, please! Please! Come on!

Lexa hands him bandages.

Jaha:Thank you.

He wraps Kane's wound.

Jaha:I do not choose to die.

He puts a knife to Lexa's throat.

Kane:thelonious, no!

Jaha:I choose to live!

The Reaper Tunnels

Octavia:He's a reaper. How is it even possible, he just looked right through me? How he's just-?

Bellamy;I don't know. Shh just listen to me, we'll get him back I promise.

Grounder prison

Gustus enters the prison cell.

Jaha:Take off these chains.

Kane:Please she's just an innocent girl.

Lexa:He made his choice, this one's mine.

She attacks Jaha knocking him down.

Lexa:I've heard what I need to hear.

She takes off her head covering.

Grounders:Sha, heda. (Yes, Commander.)

Kane:You're the commander?

The grounders place on Lexa's armor.

Lexa:I've learned much about you, your intentions are honorable you desire for peace is true. Free him. Later we will talk, in the meantime, your friend will be used to send a message.

The grounders begin to beat Jaha.

Kane:No! No, please stop! Stop, please!

The grounders drag Jaha out of the cell.

Lexa:The massacre must be answered. Blood must have blood.

The Reaper Tunnels

Bellamy Elena and Octavia are trying to capture Lincoln.

Bellamy:Sure you're ready for this?

Octavia nods.

Bellamy:Ok, draw him in, I'll do the rest.

Octavia:Lincoln! Lincoln, can you hear me!

Lincoln approaches and Bellamy shocks him to knock him out.

Octavia:Now what?

Bellamy:Now we take him home.

The Bunker

The fog has cleared and Clarke and Finn are still in the bunker.

Finn:The fog has cleared. Clarke.

Clarke;They were unarmed.

Finn:We have to go.

Clarke:I don't even know who you are anymore.

Finn:Neither do I.

Clarke:What have we become?

Mount Weather

The 47 are donating blood for trials.

Dr. Tsing:And you're all set Monty, the anesthetic will take effect shortly. You won't feel a thing.

Jasper:How high are you now?

Monty:I almost don't care that there is a six-inch spike in my neck.

Dante:I must say I'm impressed Jasper and deeply grateful.

Jasper:These were just the first sir, more will come.

Dante:I have no doubt.

Jasper:You saved us right, it's the least we could do.

Dante:You see Doctor, that's our future, you just have to have a little faith in our shared humanity.

Dr. Tsing:I hope they're all this compliant.

Cage:Don't worry about her dad, Dr. Tsing isn't big on admitting when she's wrong. But I've got to hand it to you, we're getting the most effective treatments we've ever had. And it's all because you asked nicely.

Dante grabs Cage's neck.

Dante:You think I'm stupid. Tell me you weren't behind the breach that almost killed Maya.

Cage:I wasn't. Dad, I wouldn't... I wouldn't do that.

Dante:I love you Cage and there's been a Wallace in this office since the bombs but if I find out that you're lying there won't be one after me. Am I making myself clear?

Jasper, Miller, Monty, and Harper are sitting in the dormitory.

Jasper:I love this song.

Miller:We can safely talk.

Jasper:We bought ourselves some time. But we're gonna need to recruit some of the others only people we trust.

Miller:How much time are we thinking about buying here exactly?

Monty:Enough for Clarke and Elena to break us out.

Harper:We don't even know if Elena or Clarke is still alive.

Jasper:they have to be.

Miller:Then they better hurry the hell up.

The Woods

Finn and Clarke are returning to Abby and Raven.

Abby hugs Clarke.

Clarke:Bellamy, Elena and Octavia?

Abby:They know the rendezvous here.

Clarke:Well have you tried to radio?

Raven:Still jammed.

Clarke:You didn't blow the tower.

Abby:Raven found a way that we could listen to Mount Weather. If we took out the antenna we wouldn't be able to do that.

Clarke:What about the other Ark stations?

Abby:We don't know if they made it, what we do know is that 47 of our people are being held prisoner in that mountain. We're gonna get them out.

Abby and Clarke hug again.

Raven walks over to Finn.

Finn:I'm sorry.

Raven:We all have battle scars Finn, suck it up and build a brace for yours.

Jaha:Help!

Guard:Stay here Chancellor!

Jaha:Help me!

Guard:Show us your hands.

Jaha stands up his hands up.

Abby:Thelonious.

They ran up to him then Jaha falls onto his knees once more.

Jaha:have a message from the commander. Leave or die, we have two days.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 666 27
Book 3 of the Tugsten Series Following Season Five of The 100. Ranking #19 in engineer 05/05/2020 #18 bellamyblake 10/12/2019 #17 in clarkegriffin 02...
4.1K 179 43
Life could be peaceful, Tyra had come to learn. Her brother was back in her presence, the man she loved still breathed, and peace could live even wit...
27K 689 31
After 7 years apart and 7 years of apparent torture Y/N finally goes to see her again. The first time the two meet each others eyes its apparent that...
24.4K 1K 36
❝ It was never the way she looked. Always the way she was. I could've fallen in love with my eyes closed. ❞ in the midst of a nation divided, two fr...