Y/n Stark

Door MGbXo3

The story of Y/n Stark who goes to a party and meets two beautiful women 😌 (+18, mature content) Wanda x Nat... Meer

Wild night
The Meeting
Almost Caught
Twin Brother
A guest
The feelings
Choice
The parking
A Red Lollipop
The Metal Chamber
Heartbeats
Home
Lots of Promises
A Bad Joke
Cute times
The Way She Looks at Me
Something New
Darling
Panic
A Big New
The Birthday
Always and Forever
Buddy
Lost in thoughts
Memory
Intrusion
Confrontation
The Gravestone
Revelation
A Fairy Tale
I'd do Anything for Them
"Unknown"
Uh-oh, it's happening
From Heaven
A Woman
Aggression
"I Missed this"
"I'm sorry"
The Truth

Different Pain

2.5K 79 17
Door MGbXo3

Three days later

You open your eyes, you're curled up on the right side of the bed, you feel Nat's hand strokes your whole body with her fingers tips. Your back is in front of her and you can feel her fingers along your arms, you know she is there to help you and show you that she is there for you.

Wanda opens the door a few seconds later.

You give her a empty stare and you look away.

She comes close to you and kneels in front of your face without saying anything. She looks at your face, she pulls a lock of hair from your face with her finger and you close your eyes.

W- Hi baby.

You open your eyes again. You put your hand delicately on her belly without saying anything, just your hand on her warm skin.

W- This little guy right here is fine but i'm not a fan of morning sickness.

You make a slight smile appear before you make it go away remembering that Tony will never be able to see him...

A tear runs down your cheek and you put the hand that was on Wanda's belly on your face to hide it.

Nat gets up from the bed and comes next to Wanda as they watch you you close your eyes thinking about Tony

You bring your legs even more against your chest so that you are even more curled up in the blanket as you cry a little.

Wanda looks at you with tears in her eyes, she feels sad to see you in such a state.

N- I know what to do...

They leave the room leaving you in the room, alone, sad.

.

About an hour later you haven't moved, no one has come to see you, you haven't stopped crying thinking about good memories you had with him.

Suddenly you hear someone come in the room, you don't care who it is, you don't want to talk to anyone.

This person comes slowly to you, sobbing

She crouched close to your face and stroked your forehead, you open your eyes slightly and you recognize Pepper's blonde hair. When you realize that it's her you open your arms and hug her

Y/n- Mom...

You say as your voice cracks.

P- I'm sorry I should have come earlier but I didn't have the courage... Wanda and Nat came to see me telling me that it had been 3 days since you had not eaten.

Y/n- Mom i'm so sorry, I couldn't save him I-

You say, crying

P- No it's okay, it's not your fault, I love you Y/n, my little baby

She tells you crying lightly and stroking your hair.

P- Wanda and Nat didn't want you to force yourself to eat because they know you are not in good shape-

She takes your face in her hands and looks you in the eyes

P- You need to eat...

Y/n- I'm not hungry mom...

P- Yes you are.

You take a look behind Pepper and you see Nat and Wanda, Wanda with a slight smile and a plate in her hands.

She comes up to you with the plate and gets on the same height as Pepper.

W- Eat something Y/n... please

On the plate there is a very small piece of *your favorite food*

You look at the plate for a few seconds and you take the fork to eat a small bite of it

Nat gets closer to you and Wanda gets up next to Nat. Pepper gets up after kissing your forehead as you continue to eat slowly without saying anything.

A few minutes later you have finished, you give the plate to Pepper and she leaves the room kissing your forehead.

You look at the ground, Wanda and Nat are in front of you and they don't know what to say

Suddenly Nat leaves the room under Wanda's confused gaze.

Wanda come to you and sit next to you. You look at your hands and you play with them nervously.

Wanda gently puts her hand on yours for you to stop

You finally look her in the eyes and you start to cry taking her in your arms.

W- I know how it feels, I lost my dad too, I will help you I promise...

Y/n- How can you do that, how is it possible ? I can't do this anymore

You say crying more in her neck as she rubs your back.

W- You will get there, we will help you and Pepper, she is in a lot of pain too, you have to support each other.

Y/n- Yes I will, I- I will try to help her too...

*10 minutes later*

Wanda is sleeping next to you because she is very tired. You get out of bed and decide to go get Nat because she's not there.

You walk slowly down the halls, you don't want to walk, you don't want to do anything, you just want to stay in your bed and cry in the arms of the two girls you would let console you.

Suddenly you hear noises behind the door of a bedroom, Tony's bedroom...

You recognize Nat who is sobbing, you want to go see her so you put your hand on the handle.

Your hand is on the handle but you can't... you can't open it... you would like to open it but you just can't...

You hear her cry and in a momentum of courage you open the door.

As you open the door a wind of Tony's perfume invades your nose... you see Nat sitting on the bed crying.

Y/n- Baby ?

She looks up to you, she wipes her tears and stands up as if nothing was.

She doesn't say anything and tries to leave the room, she pushes you slightly at the door without wanting to.

You grab her arm as she immediately stops.

Y/n- What's happening ?

N- Nothing, everything is fine

She said with a fake smile

Y/n- I don't believe you...

She removes her fake smile and looks down on the ground feeling guilty.

You drop your hand from her arm to her hand and you pull her to Tony's bed.

Your hand still in hers, she tries not to cry

Y/n- Talk to me please, I may be in mourning but I would never forget or deny my girlfriends Nat, you can talk to me...

N- No I just can't...

Y/n- Oh... I know...

She looks at you in the eyes, you know she hope you got it right.

Y/n- You're sad about my dad but you don't want to show it because you feel guilty for being sad because he... was... my father and you think I'm sadder than you so you have to shut up and console me ?

Her eyes fill with tears. You look at her with love and sadness

Y/n- Oh Sweetie...

You tell her while stroking her cheek with your thumb

A tear runs down her cheek and lands on your thumb.

N- I'm sorry...

She said with a shrill voice trying not to cry

Y/n- No... no you can cry my baby, I know you feel as much pain as me, it's just a different pain.

She hugs you and ends up crying. She cries so hard that you know she wanted it for a long time.

Y/n- It's okay, you can cry now. You can let go, it's going to be fine, you wanted to for a long time, I know.

She shakes a little. You cry too with her

You hear Wanda come into the room slowly.

W- I was not as close to him as you two but he welcomed me... I was alone, I had lost my brother and he was there for me, i'm going to miss him a lot...

You still have Nat in your arms, you extend an arm to Wanda and she comes to take part in the hug to comfort each other.

_______________________________

Too much tears 🥺

(1359 words)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

321K 7.3K 118
⚠️ spicy ⚠️ Y/n, Wanda and Natasha accidentally fall in love with each other. But who will they all choose to stay with? What will happen in the f...
88.7K 2.9K 29
A slow burn story with female y/n x Natasha x Wanda. After experiencing her first heartbreak, Y/n develops the power to control fire. She isn't sure...
82.8K 2.1K 42
Book 2 Carrying on from suck it up I don't own any marvel content All rights reserved
276K 9.2K 45
Book One - Y/N is a world renowned scientist with a past she would like to forget. When the opportunity to work with the Avengers is offered to Y/N s...