twitterpated✔

By elutopia

Twitterpated (adj.) excited or overcome with romantic feelings ;smitten ; love-struck _______________ "Y'kno... More

twitterpated
twitterpated
twitterpated | 1
twitterpated | 2
twitterpated | 3
twitterpated | 4
twitterpated | 5
twitterpated | 6
twitterpated | 7
twitterpated | 8
twitterpated | 9
twitterpated | 10
twitterpated | 11
twitterpated | 12
twitterpated | 13
twitterpated | 14
twitterpated | 15
twitterpated | 17
twitterpated | 18
twitterpated | 19
twitterpated | 20
twitterpated | 21
twitterpated | 22
twitterpated | 23
twitterpated | 24
twitterpated | 25
twitterpated | 26
twitterpated | 27
twitterpated | 28
twitterpated | 29
Bonus Chapter

twitterpated | 16

1K 47 3
By elutopia

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

"you are a fucking psychopath"

"no. you're just a fucking maniac who doesn't understand greatness when they see it"

"Harhar. I'm literally so disappointed right now. If I knew that you were secretly sick in the head, I would have never agreed to come along"

"Aiden...it's just mustard" Matias rolled his eyes, amusement evident in his tone.

"No!" Aiden shot up with wide, disgusted eyes, ignoring curious eyes that turned his way at the noise "it's a fucking hate crime that's what it is"

Matias smirked, holding eye contact with Aiden while he grabbed a French fry drenched in mustard and plopped it in his mouth. "Mmm that tastes fucking delicious"

Aiden's jaw dropped "Fucking sick I'm telling you. You need a therapist ASAP. no no...we need to put you in mental asylum. You're fucking mentally not right up there" he pointed to his head. "My god, you have issues"

They were seated in the back of a really cozy diner, the huge window displaying other shops and a road drenched in rainwater.

It may seem like they were discussing mustard but in reality....it was just Aiden preaching about how disgustingly sick mustard was and how it shouldn't be let allowed in the country-or wait no, the world.

Matias rolled his eyes yet again as he sipped on his coke.

The sound of rain mixed with the soft music which played throughout the diner added to create a warmth in the atmosphere.

And Aiden would have been fanboying over the diner if he wasn't so pressed about Matias eating and fucking enjoying mustard drenched French fries.

He should be lucky he's attractive and he's personality is spot on because this....this is just fucking unacceptable.

Aiden shook his head as he took a large bite into his burger. "This...this is something I will never be able to overcome"

Matias snorted "You are being way too dramatic for it to be deemed normal. It's just mustard Aiden..no need to cry about it"

"The last thing I would do is cry over a disgusting sauce" Aiden huffed, a true look of disgust written all over his face.

"Hmm. so you're saying that if it were to be any sauce which was not mustard, the chances of you to cry over it would be a definite yes?"

Aiden's jaw dropped at the assumption "My god. no you fucking dumbass, I wouldn't cry over some dumbass sauce. I'm not five"

"Then why are you suddenly so defensive. It's okay Aiden. I admit that it is a bit weird but at the end of the day it wouldn't be on the list of things people do that is considered excruciatingly disturbing"

With furrowed brows and down-turned lips, blondie replied "What the actual hell are you even saying right now"

_______________

Matias

"Which movie do you want to watch"

Aiden shrugged as he typed away in his phone. "It doesn't matter"

Matias groaned.

Aiden has been like this ever since they left the diner an hour ago.

Typing away on his phone with a fucking smile on his face.

A smile that was supposed to be aimed at him.

The male's lips formed into a scowl, deepening as a chuckle filled his ears.

Whoever this person was, Matias was a literal few seconds away from hunting them down for taking his boy's attention away from him.

wait.. woah. hold up Matìas.

Your boy?

Dude you haven't even gone on a date with him.

Didn't even kiss

HAVEN'T EVEN HELD HIS HAND YET YOU'RE CALLING HIM YOURS!? CLAIMING HIM JUST LIKE THAT!?

Matias groaned.

Fuck he hated feeling so dumb some times.

Another chuckle filled his ears and his eye twitched.

That was fucking it.

Swiping Aiden's phone in one swift motion he crossed his arms over his chest.

"You done texting to lover whoever the hell that was" he spat.

He hadn't meant for it to come out so harsh, it was meant to be teasingful and playful.

Fuck he hated himself sometimes.

Aiden raised a brow, something he had started doing a lot as he become more and more comfortable around Matias.

"Jeez, what's got your undies in a twist"

'oh if you insist. the fact that you're not paying any attention to me being one. a second one being that you're making me fucking jeal-

Matias frowned.

He was never one to be jealous. he was more of a laid back kind of guy.

So admitting that he even was jea- that word would be nothing more than fucking absurd. Absolutely revolting.

He wasn't jealous. He was just a bit pissed at the fact that Aiden wasn't paying any attention to him and was instead happily texting away to whoever the fuckity fuck he was texting that fucking made him smile with his fucking dimples and all.

Only Aiden's family and Matìas were allowed to see how fucking gorgeous Aiden looked with those bright eyes and that blinding smile.

Only family and Matìas were allowed to make him smile that way.

Only he was allowed.

.....

Only so maybe he was a teeny, tiny, bit jealous but wouldn't you be too if your friend texted away on their phone with a happy-go-lucky smile on their face and you had no fucking clue who it was which further pissed you off?

Or maybe he was overthinking this?

Taking in a deep breath, he shrugged, trying to change the subject "Chinese or pizza"

Another brow was raised in response and Matias mentally cursed himself for thinking that he would be able to change the subject, especially after that outburst.

Aiden assessed Matias' face and the male felt oddly shy under his gaze.

Realisation filled his eyes and Matias gulped.

Not fucking again.

With an amused smile and a devilish gleam in his eyes, Aiden shrugged "I'm down for some Chinese"

fuck his life

"Imma need my phone back too, if you don't mind"

fuck his life times three fucking thousand.

Matìas sheepishly handed back his phone.

Aiden smirked "oh and by the way, Nora says hi"

Could a hole just open up from the ground and swallow him whole? Because that sounded so fucking tempting at the moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 22K 39
𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝. 𝐇𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐢...
10.4M 378K 41
Quiet and anxious, Myles is a bundle of nerves entering his sophomore year of high school after being homeschooled for years. With his supportive, ol...
311K 20.3K 62
Louis Stan has always been an outcast. There is no denying that the walls he has put up between himself and other people are the cause of this but be...
66.4K 2.8K 41
𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: (𝒏.) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈...