๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ โ†ญ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ป๏ฟฝ...

By nicole_ivegotcourage

๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐. ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-four

thirty-three

1.4K 79 56
By nicole_ivegotcourage

jaehyun and taeyong's wedding was just around the corner. its such a merry event yet there was one thing missing— person rather.

its been two months but sungchan hasn't came home yet. it scares shotaro thinking that he won't come back anymore- maybe realizing that he didn't really love him or was too tired to deal with a mafia life. the japanese male finds it hard to sleep at night since he was used to having the younger next to him everytime to whisper a good night and seal it with a sweet kiss. he sleeps in sungchan's room, trying to get most of the feeling like he was there.

"does this look good on me?" renjun asks him as he spaced out again to thoughts of the male who wasn't present.

"would it even matter?" shotaro stared out the window, absent-mindedly answering to the chinese. "there won't be any other guests anyways. the only new person would be the wedding facilitator."

"you're right." renjun realized, tapping on his chin. "but i'll still wear it anyways."

"then why'd you ask," the japanese laughed, "if you weren't going to listen?"

"just needed thoughts on the suit. its still an important occassion, you know." the chinese neatly place the suit jacket on a hanger and hung it in front of his closet for him to iron out later.

"or to look good in front of them?" shotaro teased with a knowing smirk. he knew exactly why the boy was looking through his clothes anyway. and for him to ask for opinions totally gave the hint. he wasn't even the one to get married, so it was quite obvious that he wanted to impress someone or maybe two.

"maybe?" renjun pretends to be busy fixing his clothes, turning away from his new close friend.

their friendship wasn't built overtime. there were times when renjun would still find guilt in his heart remembering how he falsely accused the male. but since sungchan was away, he wanted to let the grieving male know that he was also there for him.

"when's your wedding?" shotaro bluntly asks with a smile, hoping to hear an answer.

renjun coughed, choking on his saliva. "say what now? my wedding? okay, shotaro you may leave my room. thanks for staying." he pushed the male out of his room gently and closed the door. leaning on it, he slaps a hand over his heating cheek, "there's no way i'm blushing."

he looked at the full body mirror to see a hue of pink across his cheeks, "oh shit, i am."

the male outside the room laughed at his friend's antics and walked to his or their room that was just near. until he realized that he had nothing to wear as well. might ask his dad yuta to a quick trip to the mall.

overtime, shotaro has recovered both physically, mentally, and emotionally. he took the advice to let it go because he can no longer change the past and simply accept it. he just really missed his lover.

he changed his route of going to his room and went to the older japanese's one instead. he just hopes the other isn't busy and won't hear anything like that one night the leaders were in the kitchen or that story jeno told him of johnny when sungchan passed out.

"yuta? sicheng?" the boy knocked on their shared room. he looked down to see the light coming from their room.

"hold on, taro!" he could hear the chinese from the other side, but was surprised to see his fellow japanese member instead, "what's up, kid?"

"i was wondering if you could come with me to the mall?" yuta raised an eyebrow at him. why would he want to go to the mall? "i don't have anything decent to wear to the wedding unless i use a plain white polo? would that be fine?"

sicheng joined in on the conversation, resting next to yuta and leaning on the door frame. "no! we'll get you something better than that!" 

yuta drove them to the mall in the city. the drive there was an entertaining one with the older japanese singing along to random songs on the radio and the chinese judging him while the youngest just sat there laughing at them, not even bothering to stop either of them.

upon arriving at the store, sicheng clung to his lover's arm as he saw the saleslady making googly eyes at him. digusting shit that girl. he outright glared at her, raising an eyebrow showing off an intimidating attitude. the fucking audacity. she isn't even near my level, what is she doing? 

"uh, hi?" the older japanese found it quite awkward knowing his lover and the woman was having an intense staring contest right at the moment, but he decided to make the saleslady uncomfortable letting sicheng win the unspoken argument. "we're getting our kid here a good suit for a wedding. any suggestions?"

"uh, kid? your kid?" she asked shocked, glancing at the silent boy next to his parents. she quickly shook it off and called for a male coworker out of embarrassment, "he'll help you with your queries."

"yes, sirs, how may i help you?" he politely smiled experiencing secondhand embarrassment from the first encounter he saw from afar, "i hear its for a wedding? are you the one to get married?"

"oh no," shotaro shook his head, "just attending one. i'll be the one needing the suit."

the salesman led them to a section of the shop suggesting that those are the bestsellers when it comes to weddings after yuta told him that the price wouldn't matter as long as it looked good on their son. well, their mafia was a big and successful one. no wonder the man says it won't be a trouble to them.

"how about this?" sicheng excited pulled out a black velvet suit jacket, showing it off to the boy. "i think this would look good on you, taro!"

"nah, this one looks badass!" yuta raised a leather looking one, "right?"

"its a wedding not a party, yuta." sicheng rolled his eyes at his lover who replied to him in the same tone finding that the velvet jacket looks like one to use at a party too, "its a wedding not a party, sicheng."

"how about this?" shotaro presented just a plain black blazer thinking it would be a more practical decision, "so i could use it on other occasions, right?"

"i told you that the price doesn't matter, taro!" yuta sighed, "come on, kid, you gotta look good too! its a special occasion!"

"he's right, taro!" sicheng smiled to persuade him in choosing a good one. the two parent figures were also trying to build up the boy's closet since he didn't have much clothes except for casual and his house clothes. "you'll somehow find it useful in the future anyways! we could go to other events some other time."

yuta rested an arm around the young boy, "go choose whatever you want, hm?"

"i actually do like sicheng's," he stopped as he realized he was being addressed as their son and immediately corrected himself with an awkward laugh. "joking! i meant i like papa's suggestion. yeah, totally loved the velvet on."

yuta pointed at the suit as he called the salesclerk, "he wants to try that one."

"oh but could i get in like a wine red kind of color? i mean to fit the theme or something... dad?" shotaro paused before he called yuta his dad to which the older smiled thinking it was adorable and that one day he hopes a real little kid would call him that,  "yeah, go ahead! i'm also wearing a red blazer to the wedding."

red has become the wedding motif because of the boss's love for roses just like the scar on his face that jaehyun would even describe as perfect. whipped. 

the salesman returned to them bring along with him the suit still in a cover bag. "here it is, sir! just a while ago a young man also dropped by to buy the same thing. must be in style for you young people."

after buying the suit, even the pants because the parents insisted, they ate a meal in a restaurant that shotaro wanted to try after passing by it on the way to the shop. 

"this tastes really good!" he smiled at the two sitting in front of him. "by the way, thanks for buying the suit and treating me out to eat. is there anyway i could pay it?"

"nope!" sicheng laughed as yuta wiped off sauce on the corner of the young boy's mouth who looked like he really was enjoying the meal. "the whole team is a family, you know? so, don't worry about it."

they carried on with the meal and shotaro happens to look out the window before taking a bite. he saw a familiar tall figure walking, "sungchan?"

his parents both looked out the window to see just random people going on with their day and didn't see the said male. yuta frowned as sicheng had a sad expression on his face. they knew the young japanese was missing the boy and thinks of him nons-stop. maybe now to the point he sees the male even when he isn't around.

"he's not here, taro." the oldest of the three said almost in a whisper as he thought it wouldn't affect the male as much.

"yeah," shotaro sighed, "he isn't."

💣

the weather is cooperating with them to let the outdoor wedding continue. its literally in their backyard field with them only dressing up the place with a ton of roses and other decorations. 

shotaro stared out the window watching the older members finalize small details of the place in order to surprise the couple about to get married. his thoughts keep flying to the male he hasn't seen in a while or maybe he has in the mall days prior. "where are you, love? when will you come back to me, hm?"

"hey taro!" jaemin surprised him with his high pitched voice he uses on jisung. "i'm the photographer today, so i need a picture of every member. do you mind? or do you want me to take it later?"

"probably later? i think we should use the set-up downstairs since they put a lot of effort to it." the japanese smiled at him, taking his jacket off the hanger.

"oh about that, we better head out now." the medic officer advised, "its staring in a while." the other nodded as the he closed the door.

shotaro can't help but sigh, asking again when will his lover come home. "too bad you're not here."

"you may now kiss..." the wedding facilitator paused as he wasn't accustomed to such weddings, "the groom."

jaehyun raised an eyebrow at him, making him cower in fear. he isn't a stranger to their kind of lifestyle in the mafia. in fact, he has seen other mafias as well, but this guy just happens to be a neutral and go do their wedding ceremonies. the terrifiying underboss shrugged letting the poor guy off the hook, "works for me." and pulled his husband, jung taeyong, for a sweet kiss.

there behind them were the members cheering even with all that pda. they decided to just let them be. it was their day after all.

but there was one cheer that sounded new to them. everyone turned towards the direction of its source to see the affairs officer who hasn't come home in a while. there he was in one piece and breathing.

"sungchan," shotaro whispered to himself before running to him and giving him the tightest hug he could ever muster, pouring out all the love he had and showing him how much he missed him.

"hey there," sungchan looked into the smaller's eyes, "just as promised, all ten fingers and toes." he raised his hand with a laugh.

"i'm glad," shotaro tiptoed and placed a soft kiss on his cheek, "but the ocassion is for taeyong and jaehyun, so sit the fuck down, love. all the members laughed hearing shotaro ordering sungchan to sit down. 

"we're happy that you came back, sungchan-ah!" taeyong let go of his husband and approached the child he also missed. jaehyun thanked the facilitator and had johnny escort him out, so the next parts of the wedding would be private. "and on our wedding day!"

"wouldn't miss it for the world," sungchan hugged the leader, "donghyuck flooded my phone with messages since last week that today would be your wedding. so, here i am!"

since the day sungchan left, it was requested that no one would contact him and even shotaro complied to him. but donghyuck hoped to complete the special day for everyone and most especially, he wanted shotaro to be happy again. donghyuck sure may be the sassy dude but he was a sweetheart too.

they had a little lantern event, writing down their wishes before lighting it and let it up to the night sky. 

"the sungtaro couple is complete, so can i get a photo of you guys? you two even have matching blazers." jaemin stopped by the two who were just about to let go of their shared lantern. the two faced a camera with a smile,  "yes give me that smile! ah, so cute! another one!"

once the photographer left them, sungchan playfully rolled his eyes. "ah hyung, really collects all the pictures."

"hey, wanna go out for a while?" sungchan nudged his lover looking around to see that everyone is busy with the lanterns. "we'll just be quick."

shotaro wasn't going to say no to him. he craved his presence for the longest time and would go with him without a doubt. they went out thinking they were unnoticed but the two leaders just exchanged looks with a knowing smile. "they missed each other, so just let them go." taeyong held jaehyun's hand who was about to go after them. "its safer now anyways."

riding that very familiar motorcycle, they went down a familiar path too. sungchan has brought him to the flower field once again, but now in a better condition. there no longer were mafias attacking them. the field was illuminated by the beauty of the moon. 

sungchan held his lover's hand in his and led him into the middle of the field, sitting down on the patch of grass. he pulled shotaro in between his legs letting his back rest against his chest. "how were you when i was gone?" he asked, swaying them slightly side to side. for him, he has gotten over the fact his dad was a damn monster and let himself think of positive thinks. he believed that a lover wouldn't change you, but you'd change for that person. and there he was being the improved man he is.

"lonely," shotaro leaned back his head on the younger's shoulder. "i mean the members were there for me, but i really just missed you. now that you're here, please don't leave me again?"

"even when i should," sungchan pressed against a kiss against the temple of the male laying in his arms, "i wouldn't." he kept his focus on his lover who he haven't seen in a while, smiling to himself that he is indeed lucky to have him in his life. he was scared that in the time that he left shotaro would realize that he hated him because of his father, but he shouldn't have thought of it in the first place. he should trust him because he loved him.

"were you in the mall the other day?" shotaro faced the male, "i think i saw someone that resembled you very much or am i just crazy in love and missed you so damn much?"

the taller nearly forgot to reply to the male because he was so distracted with his eyes. it felt like shotaro stared at the sky for too long and now, he even carried the whole galaxy in his eyes with every star twinkling. "wait, you saw me?!"

"that was you!" the japanese gasped, "i was right!"

"you really know me, hm?" sungchan laughed pulling him into another hug as the older faced the sky again. "you know how this place really screams bad memories? its gonna get better from here." he pampered his face with a lot of kisses and ending the last kiss on the lips, "i love you, osaki shotaro."

"i love you too, jung sungchan." shotaro again hugged the male he loves very much, hiding his face in the crook of the taller's neck. 

"i aspire to be like jaehyun," the affairs officer laughed as the older male moved from his position to meet his eyes with a confused expression. "because i want to make you a jung."

"i'm asking taeyong to help you with those flirting skills," shotaro playfully pushed the male and ran away from him while the other sat there surprised, realizing he had to chase down the male and tickle him to make him sorry.

"hey! i'm trying here!"

last chapter coming soon! <33 sungtaro happy ending :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 2.2K 39
"แด›สœแด‡ า“แดœษด แด€สŸแดกแด€สs sแด›แด€ส€แด›s แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ แดษชแด…ษดษชษขสœแด›." ษขแด€ษดษข แด€แดœ
68.3K 2K 69
"๋ˆ„๋‚˜!!" "ๅงๅง!!" "ใŠๅง‰ใ•ใ‚“!!" Cโ‚’โ‚˜โ‚‘ โ‚โ‚™d โ‚‘โ‚“โ‚šโ‚‘แตฃแตขโ‚‘โ‚™cโ‚‘ โ‚œโ‚•โ‚‘ cแตคโ‚œโ‚‘โ‚™โ‚‘โ‚›โ‚› โ‚’แตฅโ‚‘แตฃโ‚—โ‚’โ‚d, โ‚—โ‚’แตฅโ‚‘โ‚—y, cโ‚•โ‚โ‚’โ‚› โ‚โ‚™d fแตคโ‚™โ‚™y โ‚˜โ‚’โ‚˜โ‚‘โ‚™โ‚œโ‚› wแตขโ‚œโ‚• Nโ‚แตฃโ‚ แตขโ‚™ bโ‚byโ‚›แตขโ‚œโ‚œแตขโ‚™g NCT'โ‚› โ‚˜โ‚โ‚–โ‚™โ‚โ‚‘ โ‚—แตขโ‚™โ‚‘ โ‚โ‚‰โ‚‰โ‚‹โ‚€โ‚‚...
53.1K 2.1K 26
๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ ๐˜ถ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๏ผŽ๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๏ฟฝ...
3.7K 234 17
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ "๐ƒ๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐•๐จ๐ฅ.1" ๐ฌ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ^-^ ๐˜/๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ...