ωяοиg τιмє | τν∂ | το

By RobertTheHoover

[COMPLETED] ᴡʜᴇɴ ꜱᴀᴍᴇᴇʀᴀ ꜰᴇʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀɪʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴇʟʟ ᴜɴᴄᴏɴꜱᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ ɢᴀɪɴᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴꜱᴄɪᴏᴜꜱɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ... More

IᑎTᖇOᗪᑌᑕTIOᑎ
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
𝕊𝕌ℝℙℝ𝕀𝕊𝔼 𝕊ℍ𝔸𝕎𝕋𝕋𝕐!

7.

7.1K 302 129
By RobertTheHoover

Months were passing by and the Mikaelson brothers were being over protective and over clingy with their girl. They never left alone and were always with her,at her service, twenty-four-seven.

Rebekah was organising everything. She was designing the nursery for her nieces and nephews. Whatever would come. With the help of Niklaus. He was showing all of his art talent in that gallery.

You can say it was a special edition custom made nursery by Niklaus Mikaelson. He was even designing the cribs.

Elijah was looking for the finest linens and clothes for his babies. He was incharge of the clothing and styling ya know.

Kol didn't had any expertise in any matter so he just ya know made sure everything was safe. Yeah right. Which included keeping Niklaus away from Sameera as He has some sharp tools which may hurt her. Kol's words, not mine.

Over the course of months she had grown a bit of bump. Which was adorned by all.

Niklaus was the first to feel the kick. He was admiring her bump as he caressed it when suddenly he felt a kick. Well Sameera did help a bit loud alerting the others as they quickly rushed.

"What did you do Nik!?" Asked Kol as he rushed towards his girl.

"Nonsense I didn't do anything! The babies kicked!" Exclaimed Niklaus.

"They babies kicked?" Asked Elijah happily.

"Yes." Replied Sameera with a smile.

They all went and felt her belly when the babies kicked.

"Ah! These little fuckers are kicking at the same time!" Whined Sameera as it was clearly hurting her.

"Language Sameera." Said Elijah.

"Fuck of Steve!" Said Sameera.

"Whose Steve?" Asked Kol with undertone jealousy.

"Uh... He was a guy who used to say that. It was like his catchphrase. He didn't like could language." Explained Sameera with a frown.

"Ah so... We never saying that again." Elijah took a mental note.

"Huh?" Was all that Sameera said.

There was a time where she discussed who was gonna take what duty after the kids were born. She had stated that they were gonna do the nappies, much to their reluctance.

"But I am the hybrid love. Would it look good for me to do... Nappies?" Said Niklaus, as he tried to get out of the situation.

"You are not a hybrid yet, Niklaus." Said Sameera sternly. She was challenging him to go against her word.

"Right. I am the hybrid and I am gonna do nappies, along with them." Said Niklaus with a tight smile as he put his arms around his brothers.

They had grown close again and had told each other the secrets they hid. After much time, they forgave each other. For the sake of their girl.

One day she had decided to tell them that she is from future, minus the you know... TV show part.

They were shocked to hear that and also said that maybe she gone crazy because of pregnancy? But after she started crying hysterically, thanks to the hormones, they somewhat believed her.

It made sense to them that how she knew about things that they didn't even know.

"So all this time when I used to think u r intelligent. You were just saying basic knowledge from future?" Asked Marcel.

"Hey I am intelligent!" Frowned Sameera.

"You just said that it was a basic knowledge that every kid knew!" Countered Marcel.

"I am intelligent!" Said Sameera as she folded her hands over her chest. She was becoming more of a baby day by day.

After the appropriate time, they had again called the witch to know who was having what. She did the test again and got that Niklaus and Elijah were having a boy whereas Kol had a girl.

That girl is gonna be a blast...

They were soo happy and were near in tears. Kol got happy knowing he was having a girl!

"She is gonna be the baddest bitch of all!" Said Kol excitedly and all laughed.

She had told them told them about Freya being alive and where she would be. Right now she didn't know her location but she told them that in 1914 she would come here. And after that year, she would be possibly found in dowager faulin cottage in New Orleans.

She told them to remember it incase she forgets it.

They, after much persuasion of Sameera and some threats of no sex for lifetime, had undaggered Finn too. He was shocked to see that his siblings undaggered him. Even shocked to know that first time after waking up in centuries the first thing he know that he is gonna be an uncle.

Maybe his family can be family again?

They had told him about Freya and he was shocked and overwhelmed. Determined to get his sister back after the appropriate time.

Finn had also started to care for Sameera and his upcoming niece and nephews. He was happy for his brothers, not that he showed it. They could be a family again. All thanks to this girl.

Sameera used to talk to him and help him adjust. Also some heart to heart talks. She was like a supernatural therapist there. She should start charging for it... She would be rich. They are more depressed than us...

He could see why his brothers were smitten by this brunette beauty. She was beauty with brains. She had the light and innocence, which was needed in this house full of monsters.

She got to know that her kids werewolf and witch genes were active, as they were quite showcasing their magic from inside only.

That gave asses to Sameera to do magic, her kids magic, but right now they were under her so... Her magic and werewolf healing and strength. It was not permanent but she could use it during pregnancy.

The Mikaelsons were nervous. Right now their one of the most important person was crying in pain, as she was in the middle of delivery. The three of them were very nervous and Finn being an older brother comforted them, and they appreciated it.

Sameera had decided. Fuck the babies. She would not have anymore! It's fucking pain! Not until proper anesthesia is available. Fuck it! Stan C-section. No pain all gain. (I was born from c-section...)

After they were called inside, they were welcomed with coos of babies. Their eyes averting from exhausted Sameera (nice name) fuck off.  To three little humans.

They slowly approached the little humans as the witch gave them their respective babies.

Everyone's eyes were breaking with tears as the kids light up being in the presence of their father. Sameera saw this with a small smile.

"It's mine..." Said Elijah in disbelief. Still not able to comprehend the situation.

"About the names..." Asked Kol unsurely.

"Come on, show me. I know the perfect names." She said with a smile.

She pointed towards the baby in Nik's hand saying, "He is Nikolai Finn Mikaelson."

"Henrik Elijah Mikaelson." She said pointing towards the baby in Elijahs hand.

"Reya Rebekah Mikaelson." She said pointing towards the girl in Kol's hands.

Everyone where smiling through tears.

"The kids name... They are all our names. We are in those kids name." Said Finn after realising the meaning of the names.

"Nik and Kol in Nikolai and Finn is obvious. Henrik and Elijah. Reya for Freya and Myself..." Said Rebekah slowly.

All smiled again.

"You don't know the amount of happiness that you have brought us my dear... We can never be able to repay it." Said Elijah with a smile.

"Awe... Come here." Said Sameera and they all did a group hug.

10 years. It has been 10 years since that time when Nik, Henry and Reya were born. They all are of 10 years now.

Nik had his father's blue eyes and mother's brown hair. Henrik was dark haired and light brown eyes like his father. Reya was also dark haired and dark eyed like her father.

Sameera made sure that they would know her side of ethnicity too. They were biracial kids and she wanted them to love both their sides. She didn't wanted them to be white washed Indian kids. Were they would disregard their one ethnicity and make the other one superior. She had to teach them respecting others. And for that... She had to become an Indian Mom. Every Asian, Hispanic and black would know what that means...

Not too much though but when necessary.

She could see that the kids were showing the signs of them being their fathers true kids, but in early stages.

Nik jr. Let's call him that, was truly Nik junior. He showed his love for art and literature. Both Nik would sit together and draw. The elder Nik would hold his hand and teach him draw, which he would do with much concentration.

Nik jr. Had caught a trait from his mother. He used to keep his tongue out a bit when he used to concentrate same as Sameera, same as myself. They subconsciously do it and never realise. Until they focus on it.

Henrik was the calm one but he had a temper. They were really shadows of their father. It was like everything all over again.

He was quite optimistic. Too optimistic for that household sometimes. He would be the guy who would tell you to chill. But he knows what side to show whom, in this young age.

Reya was... Mischievous. What else did you expect from Kol Mikaelson's daughter?
She was the girl who would have your back.

Nik jr. Was like... Rather quite or had an ego? Well after all he was son of Niklaus.

Marcel loved the kids alot. He practically grew them too. He was a young man himself now who always served his mother. Well he was a mumma's boy. That mumma who should be 35 right now but still looked 25. How? Don't know.

And it's safe to say that the boys took her again after a year... Those little bitches...

They were living a happy family life... Until that night...

ᏙϴͲᎬ ᎷᎬ,ᏴᏆͲᏟᎻᎬՏ!
😀
🙏

That was all folks. Enjoy the double update! Do check out my other stories! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 70 5
'𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐦𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐦𝐲...
50 5 5
reborn into TVD fanfiction ideas
362K 10.2K 112
𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐯�...
101K 1.7K 6
❝𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.❞ ༻༻༻⋇⋆✦⋆⋇༺༺༺ 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪�...