The Bad Boy's Love

By aanavats01

Sequel Of The Bad Boy's Crush. Please Read The First Part Before. The Arrogant bad boy once is now an arrogan... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 6

680 57 49
By aanavats01

Ivan's P.O.V.

I glanced at my wristwatch for the tenth time. I am waiting for Hazel to show up. I reached the restaurant about ten minutes ago. I've scanned the entire menu but she's still not here. I texted her but she doesn't even reply. Will, she stood me up? That'd be so embarrassing. 

I picked up the glass of water and gulped it down. My eyes never left the main door and as if answering my eyes, she walked inside. Her eyes scanned the entire place and they rested on me. She smiled at me and made her way towards me. Without blinking, I kept looking at her.

Eight years. I don't know how many times I've searched for this face in multiple women,  how many times I've craved for these beautiful hazel pair of eyes, how many times, I've repeated our each and every meeting again and again on a loop, how many times I've talked to Aiden about you. You've not a single idea Hazel, how much have I've missed you.

And now when you're here, I'm missing you even more.

"Hey", She said breaking my trance of thoughts.

"Hey", I said and she sat down in front of me. I was so busy admiring her that I forgot to do the chivalry of pulling a seat for her.

Sue me.

"Sorry for being late. My cab declined the booking last minute", she said as she adjusted her hair after placing her purse on the table. She had worn a denim shirt with denim jeans. She looked so cool and beautiful at the same time.

"It's okay", I said. I've waited eight years. I'd have waited eighty minutes more anyways.

"Have you ordered something?", She asked as she picked up the menu. I straightened in my seat.

"No. I was waiting for you. Please go through the menu", I said and she nodded. She started skimming through the menu.

Wait a second. How can she be so unfazed at the fact that we're on a date? But I never told her that it's a date. Does having dinner with me is such a casual thing for her? Is this meeting special only for me? Are my feelings purely one sided? Does she feel nothing at all for me? I dressed up tonight only for her. Look at her. She's in her casuals. 

I'm nobody to her.

"I have decided what I want. Do you want to look at the menu?", She asked.

I've already lost my appetite.

"Order anything for me as well", I said as I glanced at my mobile screen. I'll leave after eating dinner. She doesn't care about me anyway. She nodded.

"Excuse me", she asked for the waiter and then she placed our orders. I kept looking at her. What more can I do? This is what I've always done? Watched her from afar and admired her.

I am such a loser.

"You've to wait for atleast fifteen minutes", the waitress said.

"That's no problem", Hazel said and then she looked at me. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Thanks for coming", I said.

"Thanks for inviting. We couldn't talk much at the office. I wanted to ask you about your office and work-related stuff in detail", she said and I clenched my jaws.

I am here to talk about feelings and she's having business in her mind.

"We can have a meeting for office related topics later on. Let's talk about us", I said. She frowned.

"What about us?", She said as she gave me funny laugh.

"What relationship do we have Hazel?", I asked.

"A boss and an employee", she said.

"And?", I asked.

"I don't think we've any other relationship than that", she said.

How can she be so blunt? We've a past together, I thought.

"Except the fact that we've a past together. But that was a toxic period. We both were way too messed up. We've a hatred relationship which I don't want to remember ever", she said answering my unheard question.

She doesn't want to remember me.

"You're a ray of happiness for me and my family in the past. I will always want to remember that period though", I said looking at her. She in response looked away.

Have I meant anything to you ever?

"Hazel, I want to tell you something. But before that I want to ask you something as well", I said. I must tell her about how I feel. I must know her answer as well.

"Sure. Go ahead", she said. I started forming the right sentences in my mind to speak but I saw a guy about my age walking towards our table. He has a stern look on his face. He has worn a casual white shirt with green jeans. I saw his right eyebrows pierced and so does his right ear. With a light stubble beard, he has overall handsome looks.

"Here you're", the guy stopped next to our table and start addressing Hazel.

"Liam. What are you doing here?", Hazel asked.

Liam looked at me and after staring at me for complete five seconds, he looked back at Hazel. "How can you ditch your husband and come on a date? Don't you have manners?", He asked.

"Excuse me?", I chimed in. What did he say? Husband! What the f**k?

"Shut up Liam", Hazel said. She looked at me and said, "He's my best friend Liam and Liam he's Mr. Ivan Greene, my boss". 

"Hello, Mr. Greene. Nice to meet you. Sorry for the little act I put before", Liam said as he forwarded his hand towards me. I got up from my seat and shook hands with him.

"Nice to meet you too", I said and looked at Hazel. She smiled.

"Am I disturbing you guys?", Liam asked.

Yes. Get out.

"Not at all. You can join us as well", Hazel said and I was shocked. How can she give my time to someone else? I'm officially pissed. 

Atleast she should have asked me.

"Really! Mr. Ivan, are you alright with this?", Liam asked looking at me and I just forced my head to nod in a yes. I gave death glares to Hazel but she seems unaffected.

Liam sat next to Hazel. He looked super happy. He said, "You should have called me the moment you landed here". 

"I'm sorry. I was way too much occupied with so many things. I was hoping to take you out next week as a surprise", Hazel said.

"Yes. I love you. You know how to make me happy", he said and kissed her cheeks. I fisted my palm.

He freaking kissed her in front of me. Are they dating? Or are they friends with benefits? She's even going to take him out. What is their relationship exactly?

Liam placed his order and later he got busy talking to her. Hazel came on a date with me but now I'm feeling like I'm the third wheel here. They're way too comfortable and cozy with each other. This is hard for me to take.

I need air.

"I've an important call to make. Please excuse me", I said and walked out of the restaurant. 

Is this what you call a date? Give me a break.

*********************

Vena's P.O.V.

"Where are you?", I asked Liam as soon as I reached outside the restaurant. It has been ten minutes since Ivan called me but I'm dreading going inside. 

"I'll be there in five minutes. Go ahead", he said and hung up. Taking deep breaths, I walked inside the restaurant. My breath stuck inside my throat as soon as my eyes landed on Mr. Handsome Greene. His eyes met mine and the only thought I had in my mind was that could he be any hotter?

Ivan is my crush but he's a bad guy as well. I don't want to let my feelings take control of me and ending up in a bed with him. For him, I might turn out to be his one-night stand but for me, that could turn my entire life upside down. Ivan never liked me. I don't want to make a fool out of myself. I need something to distract me and Liam will be my savior tonight.

I sat down in front of him and picked up the menu card to distract myself. Ivan asked me out today for a dinner. It may be a casual dinner for him but it's a date for me. I'm on a date with my childhood crush. Why did I end up having feelings for a bad guy? Why aren't my feelings fading away?

Why am I such a loser?

After Liam came and accompanied me, I busy myself talking to him. Why? Because I can't stand Ivan's gaze for too long. In the middle of my conversation with Liam, Ivan excused himself and walked outside to attend an important call. As soon as he was out of sight, Liam held my hand.

"Is he your crush? He's such a hot piece of cake. Are you sure you want him?", Liam gushed.

"Yes. He's way out of my league", I replied taking a deep sigh.

"If he rejects you. Can I make a move on him? I can't stop drooling over him. I'm so turned on", he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Ivan is not gay", I said narrowing my eyes at him and Liam huffed.

"He can be bisexual. I don't mind fooling around with him", Liam said.

"You've a boyfriend for crying out loud. Such a loyal partner you're", I commented and he sighed.

"I wish I could do one night stand or a drunken mistake with him. How can you keep your hands to yourself? If I'd be you, I'd be all over him by now", he said and I almost puked at the thought of Liam and Ivan making out.

Stop thinking bizarre thoughts, I snapped at my mind.

"Shutup. I want to know if he feels anything for me or not. I'm not desperate like you", I said.

"You're too a hormonal b**ch. You're being goody two shoe in front of me", he smirked and I slapped his hand. 

It's my fault. Why did I share my every secret with Liam? He even knew that Ivan and I once kissed and I confessed my feelings to him that night. Why do we overshare our entire life with our besties?

"I'm going to check on him", I said as I got up. Liam simply nodded. A waiter was walking towards our table with our order. I walked past him and made my way outside.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw Ivan busy smoking. I frowned. Can this guy adopt atleast one good habit for crying out loud? He's a total mess.

"I thought you quit smoking", I addressed him. He turned around, looked at me and gave me a half-smile.

"Well, you're not around here anymore for reminding me about its bad effects", he said as he threw the half lit cigarette in the dustbin. He walked towards me and I scowled at the smell of smoke that hit my senses.

"Our order arrived. Let's go", I said but he shook his head in negative.

"Here. Take my card and pay the bill. I asked you out for this dinner. But it seems like you're having fun with your guy friend. So I'll take my leave", he spoke as he forwarded me his card.

"Don't you like Liam?", I asked.

"This is not about him. It's about us", he said.

"What about us?", I asked as small knots formed inside my stomach when he said us.

What a sweet beautiful word it is.

"Never mind. Enjoy your dinner. I'll take the card from you tomorrow. Bye", saying so, he left the place at a fast pace. I kept looking at his retreating figure with surprise.

Is this what a date should be? Give me a break.

--------------------

Hey cupcakes. Hope you like the chapter.

Follow me on Instagram : musicalsoul01.

Keep reading...
Love ya all..
Aana..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 31.4K 34
"Oh, do you really like me?" I asked him once again. He did something I didn't imagine him to do again. He kissed me once again, but it was only for...
363 30 15
A strong and mature girl yet childish who is ambitious to fulfil her goal of establishing something of her own.She belongs to a middle-class Indian...
3.7K 637 26
𝆺𝅥 𝆭 𝆺𝅥 𝆭 𝆺𝅥 𝆭Liah Thompson has just shifted back to her hometown. Her parents although, did not accompany her. She is already troubled with her f...
57 30 15
This Routeen Love Story Is Described above a wonderful Lovers even this 2 people's to don't know what will happens in there life actually in every on...