Anything For You Beyonce

By Crazwoolf123002

"I like you... can I put a ring on it?" ㅡ In which Jacob attempts a lyric prank on a stranger but ends up fal... More

Info:
Prologue
Stranger Danger
Le Text
Okay then...
Limeade
yEeTuS
... 🙃
Flaming Inferno
Amateur
internal screaming
yuppers
cereal
aNgEl
Okay then...????
hOyAaaaAAaaAaa
Congrats you're gay! 🥳🏳️‍🌈
thRivE mAh dOoD
UwU central pt.1
UwU central pt.2
UwU central pt. 3
UwU central pt. 4
Ya'll- I-
My Heart Went Oof-
Access Denied... not really
dEeP bReAtHS
wUt dA fUck iS thIs?
bOReD
Oh... how- lovely?
Q&A
Q&A (Answers pt. 1)
Q&A (Answers pt. 2)
Q&A (Answers pt. 3)
dAte nIghT pt.1
dAte nIghT pt. 2
Self Promo: Moon Lit Howls
dAte nIghT pt. 3
fOrK oFf
Sugar Daddy
Need to Scream
Microwaved Cat
Meeting the In-laws
Life Decisions
PROGRESS
you alive?
Triple Date
Panik
Got it
Cracked the Code... not
Suits and Rings
An Answer
Wedding Planning
vIbEs aNd sCarEs
Reflect
nerves
하얀 champagne 버블에 shower
Epilogue: Little Munchkins
Epilogue 2: Grown up
Under Editing

Happily Ever Bonkers

398 31 88
By Crazwoolf123002

It's bittersweet to finally be finishing up a book...

PHAT ASS TIME SKIP!

"I declare that from this day forward, Kevin and Jacob Moon are officially the parents and guardians to Andrew." (A/N: when you have cousins that were adopted but still have no idea how adoption actually works: 🤡)

The couple squealed and hugged each other tight. Finally, after months of legal battles, the little boy that had caught their eye could come home with them, this time as their son.

The hearing was over and they finally had the documentation and certificates that stated that they were now legally responsible for the child.

They walked out of that courtroom with huge smiles on their faces and in Jacob's case, tears in his eyes.

Oh yeah, by the way it's been five months since they got married. Hehehe...

Let me break down what's happened since then. Buckle up everyone because this is gonna be a long ass ride.

Hwall finally came out and told Hyunjae that he was the anonymous person he's been chatting with, so they're dating now.

Younghoon and Changmin got married last month. Juric, Sunhak and Markhyuck all got engaged within the same two weeks. Chanyeon and Changlix are still going steady.... for some reason. I personally think that Sangyeon and Changbin are just being cowards.

And then there's Chan... he's still single and still scarfing down food any chance he can get. Really now... Chan x Food. It seems to be the only lover he'll ever get.

Now, as for Moonbae er- Kecob now cus Jacob's now legally a Moon... they went on a two week long honeymoon to Canada and New York.

They had the time of their lives in their childhood hometowns and just sightseeing around New York City.

They only spent two days out of those two weeks in America, the rest of it was spent in Toronto and Vancouver.

Kevin had a mental breakdown over the fact that they had milk bags in Toronto which was entertaining to watch, but at the same time, completely justified.

What was the purpose of having milk bags even?

When they came back, they'd both decided that sooner was better and went out looking to adopt a kid.

They still didn't have a specific gender in mind because, as I said before, fuck gender.

Of course, they'd only just started the fostering program when they recieved Andrew. A tiny baby boy that resembled the both of them in uncanny ways.

He genuinely looked like he could be their biological son... especially Kevin. Those eyes and that nose were pretty much an exact replica of his own.

They looked after him as much as they could, taking him to school and in Kevin's case, to work as well.

The boy was 10 months old at the time and still hadn't started walking when they first got him.

They'd gotten attached to the little fella in no time. They watched him take his first shaky steps and fall time and time again. They heard him say his first words and struggle to pronounce things properly.

For those of you who are curious, his first words were 'cheej bwalls.' You can thank Kevin for that. 🙄

At that point, they were goners. They knew that this was the kid they wanted to adopt... and now, at 15 months of age, finally, the boy had a proper family.

They arrived at the mansion, over the moon at that fact. When they stepped inside, they heard giggles erupting from the baby's room.

They had asked Younghoon and Changmin to look after Andrew for them while they were at the hearing. Thankfully the other married couple agreed.

Entering their kid's bedroom, they were pleased to see him having fun with his babysitters, playing with letter blocks.

Younghoon looked up, "Hey guys, how'd it go?"

Kevin smiled cheekily as he held the signed adoption papers and the certificate of approval, "We did it."

"That's great!" Changmin turned to the baby, "Hey bud, your parents are here."

Andrew looked up from his little tower of blocks before shrieking with joy, "Dada Nickeroodle! Papa Pafta!"

Yeah- unfortunately the couple did each other dirty by getting baby to occasionally, when he felt like it, call them by their own childhood nicknames...

Except of course, he couldn't say them right.

He did his best to run towards them with his arms outstretched. Kevin was quick to sweep him up into his arms right before he faceplanted.

"That's right, I'm your dada!"

The boy giggled as he began squishing Kevin's face who, had leaned in to kiss his son's cheek.

"Dada!..." the kid turned towards Jacob and started making grabby hands at him, "Papa!"

The younger Canadian handed their son off to his husband and watched as he lovingly stroked the soft, delicate locks of hair on his head.

His smile doubled in size seeing the two of them. They are the two people he loves most in the world. They are family.

He stepped forward and pulled Jacob into his arms, successfully hugging both of them simultaneously.

Kevin grinned in satisfaction, "I guess I can fit the entire world in my arms. My world."

His family. His everything. His soulmate and his son. Both of his little angels....

Younghoon and Changmin briefly joined the group hug before saying their goodbyes and leaving the mansion.

"See ya later, bud!"

They had both squished the child's face out the door, leaving a snickering baby behind.

"Bye bye Uncle Hoonie and Minnie!"

That's right, uncle. Forgot to mention, he calls all of their friends uncle. Why? Because they introduced Hyunjoon to him first & since he's Kevin's brother, they told him to call him uncle.

Everyone afterwards had introduced themselves and Andrew had just assumed that they were also his uncles... not that they were complaining.

They'd all agreed that from then on, anyone else who got kids would teach the children to call them all uncle because... I dunno it's just cute okay?

The small family was alone in their mansion now, but somehow, the big space felt full.

Not in a cramped way. It was comfortable... but way too normal.

"I wan cheej bwalls!!!"

That's more like it.

Andrew broke the silence and the couple burst out into laughter. I have to admit, Andrew has picked up some odd habits from his Dad.

Kevin fully embraces the fact that part of his son's developing wild personality was definitely his fault.

I mean, it was obvious. That boy was the spitting image of him and he loved it... and so did Jacob.

"Alright then, let's go get you some cheese balls."

"Yay! Cheej bwalls! Cheej bwalls!"

"I bought a ton yesterday so we could make our own mini mountain of them... while listening to Beyonce."

Andrew's eyes sparkled, "Cheej Bwall mounain? Bewonce?"

Kevin nodded, "Cheese Ball mountain and Beyonce."

The younger took the baby and starting running towards the pantry, both of them having one objective one their mind.

"ANYTHING FOR YOU BEYONCE!"

Jacob was smiling so hard his face hurt. Now this is what he signed up for when he married Kevin.

He could used to this. This was his fairytale with a twist. His Happily Ever Bonkers.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
That's a wrap folks!

Thanks for reading 'Anything For You Beyonce.'

I hope it was an enjoyable.

There will be a little Epilogue so stay tuned for that. Or I could do two if you really want me to.

This book will eventually be edited. Just fixing some grammar and spelling issues I didn't catch while writing. Also- all of autocorrect's bullshit.

TF IS HANKYEON EVEN!? It's Haknyeon you damn andhjahdjwjs

I'm still salty about that.

Anyways-

I PURPLE YOU ALL MY LOVELY LITTLE CUBS!!!!!!!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 488 13
"Then who?" "You." OR -after getting rejected by his crush, Jungwon starts his journey to find the perfect boyfriend, with his best friend, Jake.
77K 4.6K 25
when the flirting game turns to a game of catching feelings.
26K 814 29
he held her jaw as his lips slowly put on hers. "what a bad kisser you are" "oh we will see about that lee hyunjae", she boldly kisses him. started:...
38.5K 3K 32
she won't know your feelings if you never confess