let's run. - l.s.

By hlfics

"Lou?" Harry whispered. "Hm" "I want us to run away tonight." or Harry Styles, a feminine 17 year old, goes t... More

before you read.
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thank you.

fifteen

3.6K 102 48
By hlfics

Harry swallowed with an uncomfortable whine, "You didn't have to go down so far." Louis grumbled into his pillow.

Harry whined loudly and pushed at Louis' chest.

"It'll go away in the morning, just sleep." Louis said, pulling the blanket up further.

And surely enough the soreness didn't go away in the morning, well it subsided a bit but not enough for Harry's liking. Louis chuckled at the boy when he walked into the kitchen with a scowl planted on his face.

"It's not funny!" Harry bit his lip to stop his giggle when he was hoisted onto the island by Louis.

"You'll get used to it, it was your first time." Louis said, rubbing soft circles to Harry's thigh.

"I want it to go away now." Harry pouted, Louis walked over to his steaming kettle, pouring two mugs of tea.

"Have some tea and drink it plain."

Harry gasped loudly, "That is disgusting!"

Louis laughed, "Fine then take a few sips and add your shit."

Harry scrunched his nose in disgust and took a sip of the plain tea, making a gagging noise.

"That's dramatic." Louis scoffed, "You have five minutes, you better chug that."

Harry looked up at the clock, groaning loudly when seeing he did in fact have five minutes until he needed to walk out of Louis' door for school.

"Not if you let me skip." Harry smiled innocently.

"Yeah right, I'll give you a ride come on." Louis said.

Harry instantly jumped from the counter, Louis never gives him rides or picks him up so he was quite happy. He slipped into his white vans and followed Louis out of the house. Today he wore light washed jeans and the smallest jumper Louis had which still flooded down thighs.

Louis pulled from his driveway, the sun was still coming up since it was early. So, it was peering through the from windshield. "Fucking hell." Louis groaned, flicking down his mirror to create a shadow over his eyes.

When they pulled in, there was a boy with brown hair who waved at Harry, "Whos that?" Louis raised an eyebrow.

Harry grinned, "Derek... did you just get jealous?"

Louis scoffed, "Over a high schooler? No."

"You did!" Harry giggled.

"Get your arse in the building." Louis rolled his eyes.

Harry leaned over to kiss Louis' cheek and grabbed his bag, getting out of the car.

"Lewis?" Derek pointed.

"Louis." Harry corrected, "And yes." he perked up.

Derek laughed and watched the man pull away, "Better looking than I thought. You did good, Styles."

Harry rolled his eyes, "Just because you can't do good doesn't mean I can't."

"Feisty this morning." Derek nudge Harry's arm as they walked into the school.

"I'm so sick." Derek groaned, sniffling.

Harrys eyes widened, "Get away from me then."

Derek laughed "I promise it's not bad, you won't catch anything. I mean unless you hang off me."

"Good thing I don't do that... anymore at least."

Before Derek could respond Harry was gripped by the waist and pulled into a body bigger than his, Jack. He hasn't been teased by Jack in awhile so he was hoping the coast was clear.

"Good morning, Harry." Jack whispered huskily in Harry's ear.

"Leave me go." Harry whimpered.

"Why, you like guys don't you? Why wouldn't you like this." Jack tightened his grip on the skinny boy.

"Leave him the fuck alone, douche. He has a boyfriend who could single handedly break you." Derek chimed in.

Fuck Harry thought, last thing he needs is for Louis to be involved.

"Oh do you, Styles? I cant tell if I'm surprised or not. You're pretty so maybe he's using you for your ass." Jack let go of Harry, laughing.

Harry quickly scrambled next to Derek, holding his bag tight on his shoulders.

"Get lost! You don't know shit." Derek hissed.

"Ohh are you the boyfriend in question? I always knew you were fruity."

"Fuck no!" Derek gasped "You're the one pressing your dick against him and calling him pretty everyday, I think you're the fag."

And with that, Derek grabbed Harry's arm and walked away.

"I've got shit to do, see ya." Derek mumbled after they got clear of Jack and walked away.

Harry sighed sadly and opened his locker, knowing Derek is now going to avoid him for who knows how long. It's whatever though.

He went to his classes and made it to lunch. He watched Derek sit with his other group of friends who he barley ever sits with. He's been sitting with Harry for the past few weeks. Harry just sighed sadly and ate the sandwich Louis made for him since he didn't have time to bring Harry food today.

He called Louis, he wanted to have something to do for the time being. Harry told Louis that stuff happened with Jack again and they talked none-sense until the bell rang snapping Harry from his short conversation and before he knew it the final bell rang.

"Um, Harry?"

Harry felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned around to no nobody other than Derek.

"I uh - I don't really have a way to get home, my mom canceled on me and I don't want to walk in the rain."

"Well what am I supposed to do about that? Call your mom and tell her to come get you?" Harry raised an eyebrow.

Derek chuckled, "A ride? Please? I'll give Louis money."

Harry sighed, "Okay." He hates not being able to keep grudges but he can't help it.

The two walked out, Louis parked close to the school doors so Harry wouldn't have to walk far in the rain. Louis smiled at Harry yet shot him a confused look.

"Is it okay if you give Derek a ride home, he doesn't have one."

Louis nodded, "Get in. I don't want my seats soaked."

Harry grinned and got in the front seat, Derek in the back.

"Thank you, uh sir." Derek smiled apologetically.

"It's Louis, lad." Louis chuckled quietly.

Nobody talked for the short distance, Louis asked Harry how school was and didn't bring up the Jack incident. Derek only butted in once but was also telling Louis how to get to his house.

"Thank you again." Derek tried handing Louis five pounds.

Louis laughed, "Keep it, kid. I'm no lift driver."

Derek laughed and nodded before running through the rain and to his front door.

"How the fuck is it pouring so bad, it was nice this morning." Louis groaned and turned his wipers up.

"It's Mother Nature." Harry shrugged.

Louis gnawed at him, "No shit, H."

"You're annoying." Harry laughed and fixed his sweater around his thighs.

Harry screamed bloody murder as he ran up to Louis' house and under the awning. Louis was trying to lock his car as well as hoping the neighbors won't call the police. He's already on their bad side with the whole pot smoking thing everyday.

"People are going to think I've murdered you." Louis scolded when he reached his house.

"You murdered my throat yesterday."

Louis' eyes widened and he laughed loudly, "Harry!"

Harry giggled and slapped Louis' hand away from the key so he could twist it and run into the warmth of the house.

"I didn't know you had those kind of jokes in you." Louis sighed and locked the door back up.

"You don't know a lot about me."

"Yeah, like what happened at school today so tell me."

Harry sighed and threw his bag down, "Nothing really."

Louis gave him a look and Harry gave it right back.

"Harry. You were upset about it when you called me so tell me."

"But you can't do anything about it, Lou. Even if you could, I don't want you to."

Louis sighed, "I won't, Harry."

"Jack came up to me and grabbed me again then Derek told him I had a boyfriend! Which was so stupid! He told me you were probably only using me for my bum, he's so mean to me." Harry frowned.

Louis looked at him sympathetically although his body was filled with rage. In reality, he couldn't fight a seventeen year old but he still wanted to. Louis walked over to Harry and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry, baby."

Harry pulled away, "Don't be." he rolled his eyes.

"Harry." Louis sighed. "You know I'm not using you for your ass, right?"

Harry shrugged and nodded.

"Babe. I'm not, if I was we would've fucked by now."

Harry's eyes widened and he turned around, shocked by Louis' sentence. "Lou!"

"I'm just saying!"

Harry giggled softly and walked back over to Louis, leaning into his chest and allowing Louis to kiss his lips over and over.

"Halloween is soon. Can we dress up?"

"I'll think about it."

I'll think about it He said knowing he'd really have no choice with Harry's whining and begging.

And of course, here he was on Halloween night waiting for Harry to arrive at his house. The boy was on his way over to Louis' house, he had a small bag with him holding Louis' costume.

He was dressed as an angel wearing a tight white cropped top and fluffy shorts, white laced thigh highs and a sparkly halo that be made to top it off. He looked stunning.

He made it to Louis' and walked in since the door was unlocked. Louis was in the living room. He got up when Harry came in. His breath got caught in his throats at the sight of Harry.

"Hi, Lou!" Harry smiled and jumped up on Louis, Louis hugged back then pulled back to kiss Harry.

"You look fucking beautiful." he mumbled against the boys lips.

Harry blushed, "I brought your costume."

Louis groaned and pulled away from the boy, "I got you something first." he walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bag.

"Close your eyes." he instructed.

Harry had a toothy grin on his lips and he covered his eyes, bouncing with excitement. He heard a plastic bag rustling around as Louis set his surprise up.

"Okay, open."

Harry opened his eyes and squealed, a Halloween bat stuffie and his favourite candy was on the counter. He ran up and grabbed the bat, rubbing the soft fur.

"I love it! Thank you, Lou."

Louis watched with soft eyes. He loved how easy it was to make Harry excited. He boy was too precious for the world.

"You're welcome, baby."

"Now, your costume." Harry grabbed his bag. He pulled out a head band with devil horns on it. He ran back to Louis and put them on his head.

"We're the angel and the devil."

Louis laughed and kissed Harry's lips, "What a perfect match. Now let's watch some films."

They spent most of the night eating junk and watching Halloween films, friendly to Harry's likings. And a lot of making out. Louis couldn't help it, he was glued to the pretty boy dressed in white.

But now, Louis and Harry were cuddled up on the couch ready to press play on a horror film. Louis pressed play, he had to beg Harry to watch it since Halloween was not fun without a bit of spook.

Harry doesn't agree.

He was under Louis' arm with the blankets to his chin.

"I don't think I wanna anymore, Lou." Harry swallowed thickly.

"Just give it a go, H."

Harry took a deep breath and nodded.

By the middle of the movie a blonde women screamed actual bloody murder when walking into her friends dead on the couch. Harry closed his eyes tightly and hid his face in Louis' armpit.

- on the other hand, "Woah what is that?" Louis gasped in fascination when a creepy figure came up behind the woman.

The movie ended after what felt like ages and Harry's eyes were wide, he's never doing that again.

"Alright, I think it's time for bed." Louis turned off the telly. Harry thought otherwise.

What if that creepy monster kills them tonight?

"Come on, scaredy cat." Louis joked, grabbing Harry's hand, leading them to the bedroom.

"I didn't like that at all, Lou."

"It's only fake, that thing doesn't exist."

"Just because you've never seen it doesn't mean it's not real, you never know nowadays!" Harry exclaimed.

"Yeah right, get in bed." Louis laughed and playfully nudged Harry towards his king sized bed. Harry sighed and took off his socks, as well as his halo and got in while Louis was in the bathroom. He looked around the room in fright, the room wasn't dark thanks to Louis' lamp.

"Alright." Louis walked from the toilet and turned the lamp off causing Harry to instantly cower into the sheets.

"C-Can't we leave the light on?"

"No! Who sleeps with the light on?" Louis scoffed and got in next to the smaller one.

Harry whined quietly and cuddling into Louis right away, letting the man spoon him. He didn't want his back facing the room, the monster could creep up on him. Louis' snores were heard not long after, as he fell asleep quickly from exhaustion of doing nothing but watch TV all day.

Harry, on the other hand was wide eyed. Eyes darting around the room whenever he heard something.

He hopes Louis didn't forget to lock the door. He jumped and whimpered when the neighbors dog started barking loudly, sinking into Louis' chest more and more.

"Lou? Are you awake?" Harry shook the man.

Louis hummed but started snorting seconds later.

"Louis?" Harry whined.

"What?"

"Are you awake?"

"No, Harry. Go to sleep."

"But - did you lock the doors? What if someone tries to murder us or -"

"Yes I locked the doors, nobody is going to kill us." Louis cut him off.

"You don't know that."

"Babe, you're safe trust me." Louis sighed, sleepily.

He turned Harry's stiffened body around so they were facing each other and pulled the boy into his chest, fingertips trailing over his back. Harry bit his lip and snuggled closer, still quite scared but Louis' gentle touches only made him sleepier.

Closing his eyes for a second won't hurt.

Beep beep beep

Next thing Harry knew it was seven in the morning and his school alarm was going off, he rolled over to turn it off when he got an idea. He canceled the rest of his alarms and snuggled back into the warmth Louis was letting off.

Louis surely wouldn't mind if he skipped.

Sorta.

When Louis woke up to Harry still asleep in his bed he quickly checked the time seeing as it was 10 in the morning. He only sighed and rolled out of bed.

Harry woke up to the smell of bacon, and the sound of sizzling. He stretched his arms out, cringing at the pops then sat up. His cropped top absolutely messed up, he took it off and ran to Louis' closet picking the first jumper he found.

"Morning, sleeping beauty." Louis smiled, Harry blushed and skipped over to his friend, puckering his lips.

"Have you brushed?"

Harry nodded, knowing he was lying but he really wanted a kiss.

"Lying little shit." Louis chuckled yet still kissed Harry's pink lips. He observed the hoodie Harry was in and smiled.

"What?" Harry asked.

Louis watched Harry jump on the counter as he flipped the pancakes. "That's my old band."

Harry pursed his lips and grabbed the jumper to take a better look.

"The... Rouge...?" Harry asked.

"Yup, good old days back in Donny."

"Awww!" Harry cooed, "Little baby Louis was a singer."

"Zip it or you don't get breakfast."

Harry giggled.

"Why'd you skip?" Louis raised an eyebrow making Harry smile sweetly and kick his legs.

"I had school today? I didn't even know!" he said obnoxiously.

"I'm sure you didn't, I'm very sure." Louis smirked.

"I'm serious!"

"I never went either. Sit down, breakfast is ready."

Harry ran to the couch and plopped himself down, turning on the tv.

"Breakfast for my love." Louis handed Harry a plate of food.

Harry smiled softly and whispered a small thank you, already digging in. Louis made bacon and eggs today along with having store bought banana muffins. After breakfast, they cleaned their mess from last night.

Louis did at least. Harry laid on the couch with Boo on his chest and a blanket wrapped around his body. Louis joined him after he cleaned and they watched films for the day.

"Louis?" Harry hummed, sitting up from his previous position in between Louis and the couch.

"Yeah?" Louis asked, turning his head to look at the boy with floppy hair.

He chuckled and raised his hand to fix it forming a small quiff rather than his usually in the face curls. "Looks nice like that."

Harry shook his head and fixed it as to how he likes it. "Let me talk." he said.

"Go on." Louis apologized.

"What are we?" Harry shot the question giving Louis no time to prepare an answer. He knew it would come up at some point but he never actually thought about what he would say, he didn't know.

"Y'know what I mean right?"

Louis hummed and nodded.

"What were you thinking?" Louis turned the question around.

"I don't think friends kiss, Louis."

"No? Alright so what does that mean for you?"

"Boyfriends?"

"If that's the label you want then me too." Louis grinned.

But Harry didn't look so happy, "What?"

"You gotta ask me the question, don't you?"

Louis let a breathy chuckle escape his lips and asked, "Harry, will you be my boyfriend?"

Harry giggled, light blush covering his face "Yes!"

They both smiled softly, Harry crashed down on top of Louis again for a hug.   "I'm glad we figured this out." Louis whispered.

"I've been waiting since the day I came here."

"Of course you have, little shit."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 814 60
"Harry, the whole world is in front of you." The younger boy nodded, then let his forehead lean to Louis'. "Yeah, you're right," he whispered. "It is...
63K 2.4K 34
Harry Styles forced to leave his home town after his mother has had enough of his partying ways. Thinking there is nothing for him in Doncaster, he i...
276K 6.1K 22
louis is little boy who loves elephants and the colour pink. yes he maybe 26 years old but he loves to dance around in princess dresses and have a da...
26.9K 900 37
harry is 21 and louis is 23. they are music students in manchester. niall, who is harry's best friend, hangs out with liam and zayn who happens to be...