𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 |𝟏𝟖+

By bazookah

In which a teenage girl sets her sights on the mafia don, and innocently seduces him. . . . . . . . . . . Sh... More

Disclaimer || Aesthetics
00 || The Begining
01 || Welcome To The Hideaway
02 || The Man in The Hallway
03 || Teachers Pet
04 || Workout For You
05 || Patatino
06 || Crush Culture
07 || Damsel In Distress
08 || Monsters In My Room
09 || Mr. Grumpy
10 || Simple Stupid Man
11 || The Other Woman
12 || Dinner Party
13 || Dessert Isn't Always Sweet
14 || Down Bad
15 || A Horny Drunk
16 || Kiss It Better
17 || Art House
18 || College Party
19 || Bold
20 || Touch
21 || Promises
22 || Empty Symphonies
23 || Replaceable
24 || Tough Love
25 || Tease
26 || Game On, Bitch
27 || Boating
28 || Touch Me
29 || Intimacy And No Sex
30 || Teddy Bear
31 || Confusion
32 || Failure
33 || Banana
34 || The Untimate Temptation
36 || Liar Liar
37 || His Prisioner
38 || Dangerous Woman
39 || Menstruation Madness
40 || Blue Balls
41 || Bullshit
42 || Caveman
43 || His Pleasure
44 || Sleeping Beauty
45 || The Fight For Control
46 || The Girl Who Cried Wolf
47 || Runaway
48 || Trainwreck
49 || Business Calls
50 || Chicken
51 || Invasive Questions
52 || Cruel Punishments
53 || Puttana
54 || Firsts
55 || The Worst Kind Of Jealous
56 || Head Above Heart
57 || Skeletons In The Closet
58 || Nine Hours
59 || The Ultimate Tease
60 || Cucciola
61 || Mile High Club
62 || Game Over, Bitch
63 || Birthday Girl
RUNAWAY
64 || Hormonal (Bonus)

35 || Victim

231K 6.3K 14.7K
By bazookah

Edited: 11.22.2022

Song: Miguel - Sure Thing (slowed + reverb)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Giana

I skipped breakfast far too heartbroken to eat let alone face the man I hated with all my heart.

Instead I told Marco I needed to be at school on a Sunday morning for the school play rehearsals.

It was partly true, except for the part where I needed to be there. I didn't but I'd rather spend my day cooped up in an auditorium with out of tune theater kids than the asshole and his little bitch.

Speaking of the assholes little bitch, I'd ran into Greta as I was leaving my bedroom. She'd come out of Alessio's room, and before he could follow, I ran downstairs and out of the house, not giving them the time of day.

They could screw themselves... or each other for all I cared.

Despite the anger, the thought made my skin crawl and my insides feel like they were being burnt alive.

But I'd rather burn myself alive than make a scene and give them that satisfaction.

Last night was special, or so I thought before Alessio proved to be a two timing man whore.

Ugh- I can't believe I fell for it, for him all to feel used, abandoned and cheap afterwards.

He'd ruined it for me.

"Did you get your calculus test back?" Marco voice slices through the deafening silence in the car as he pulls up to the front of the school. 

I shrug and look out the window towards the parking lot where I see William exit his car and walk towards the front door. "Not yet." I murmur distractedly, waving at William as he passes by.

He stops and turns, sending me a smile and waving back.

William wouldn't ever dare of treating me like Alessio did. He'd worship the ground I walked on.

"Who is that?" It's then that Williams gaze moves to the man next to me and he quickly turns and walks into the school building.

With an annoyed sigh, I turn towards Marco who's staring after William, his brows furrowed. "He's my literature professor."

"You seem very familiar with each other." He draws moving to look at me.

"I've known Mr. Westbrook for a while now." I offer as Marco nods, his eyes searching my face. 

It was true, I had known William for years.

Five years to be exact.

Although he was a relatively new professor at our school, prior to his role as a permanent professor, he was on the board and an occasional teaching assistant.

Our arrangement, however, was somewhat new. It started a few months after my eighteenth birthday but I'd known him for much longer.

I first met him in ninth grade. He would accompany me to all my performances, competitions, interviews and events as a chaperone since mamá couldn't.

The school had assigned him to me after realizing that mamá couldn't keep up with the demand, and since the school was benefiting off the publicity I was bringing, William was their solution.

All that time we spent together had given me the chance to get to know William. He was never flirty or outright inappropriate, he was just nice and caring which was why I felt so comfortable around him.

It was also part of the reason why our relationship formed into what it did. I knew William, and so when he had shown interest in me earlier this year, I was comfortable enough with him to start something.

Marco hums, his face skeptical.

"He's harmless." I reason, opening my door and moving towards the school. "Trust me."

. . .

"He did what?!"

I swallow the mouthful of rice and look up at Divy who's now abandoned her wiping. "He just left."

Her eyes widen as she frowns, looking down. Her hands are planted on her hips, her rag abandoned on the island between us.

"Well, I highly doubt he would leave you for her. This morning at breakfast she was so rude and Mr.Galanti had exploded at her, in front of everyone." She mumbles before leaning closer and peering around us. "To be quite honest it doesn't look like a healthy relationship at all."

I stop devouring my food to send her a deadpanned look. "That's because they're not in a real relationship... Billion dollar business deal to convince grandpa wrinkly balls to push the deal? Remember?" I say before snapping into the air."Come on Divy, keep up."

Divy shakes her head. "Sorry Gia, your life is way to much for me to keep up with." She sighs and I pout up at her but nod nonetheless.

She was right. My life was one clusterfuck of a reality show. One full of embarrassment and meltdowns.

But Divy was still a good listener, who never made me feel like shit for the things I did. Which was why she was the only person I was okay with spilling all the details of Alessio's and I's situationship.

Of course I didn't tell her all the details.

"But yeah, he left me to go sleep next to her." I mumble while Divy purses her lips eyeing me weirdly.

"No he didn't." She states causing me to snap my head up to hers, urging her to continue which she does. "I walked into his office this morning for clean up and he was passed out on the sofa." She shrugs.

My eyes narrow skeptically. "Really?"

"I woke him and he was still in his work clothes," she shakes her head as if recalling the events. "He looked so tired as he asked me to check his bedroom and make sure Greta was gone."

I smash that sliver of hope that blooms in my chest at the knowledge he didn't sleep with her.

It didn't matter. He could've stayed, but he didn't.

Besides I found it hard to believe that he stayed away all day. Perhaps he'd gotten what he wanted from her and then left to finish working. Because that's all an asshole like Alessio cares about; making money and using women for their bodies.

Either way I was done emotionally investing myself in him. Maybe he didn't sleep with Greta but believing the best in someone that kept letting you down was emotionally draining and bad for my mental health.

I shrug, "I hope he had a terrible sleep."

. . .

I liked the rain, but I hated the storm that came with it. It scared the shit out of me and being alone in my large bedroom made it even worse.

My window was creaking, the tree wouldn't stop tapping against it and every little noise was amplified.

I couldn't possibly sleep like this. Alone and terrified.

Which was why I slipped on my robe and slippers and made my way down to the kitchen in an attempt to find something to help me sleep. Perhaps a cup of tea, milk or my preferred choice - melatonin.

Voices echo off the walls as I walk into the kitchen, and come to a stop, surprised to find Liam and Alessio sat around the small circular table positioned off the side of the kitchen, drinks in their hands.

It's well past midnight, and it isn't until I fully step into the room that their conversation dims, as the attention moves to me.

Alessio's first to catch my eye, but I immediately move it towards Liam, smiling at him before moving to scrimmage through a cabinet, minding my own business.

I make out the sound of Alessio's deep voice as he excuses himself, nor do I dare look up when I feel his gaze burn the side of my face in passing. I merely wait until he's walked out of the room completely to turn to Liam.

His lips form a lopsided smile. "Did the storm wake you?"

"Yeah."My shoulders drop and so does the act of pretending I'm fine. I look at him, unsure tears in my eyes. "I really hate today."

The sound of his chair creaking as he gets up is accompanied by his footsteps as he walks towards me. I don't have to further clarify or say anything for him to wrap his arms around me and pull me into his chest.

Like a second nature, I bury my head into his chest and sigh feeling the weight of the world on my shoulders.

Liam was the only person I had left and even though at times he was insensitive and stupid, I didn't want us to drift apart, not when I needed him most now.

He was the only familiar piece of my old life with mama. Together, they practically raised me.

"I couldn't stand being alone." I mumble pathetically. I already hated the dark and being alone only brought back unwanted memories.

Memories of being locked in that dark closet with nothing but my cries and pleas to keep me company. But papá never listened to them because I needed to be taught a lesson.

That was why I hated being alone in the dark, I felt like papá was punishing me from behind the grave. Trying to teach me a lesson and all I could do was sit there and think about everything I'd done in my life to deserve the misery.

The warmth and comfort Liam's body brings me evaporates as he pulls away and ruffles my hair. "You're still such a little baby, scared of a little storm."

"Shut up." I swat his hand away, and scowl up at him. "It's a huge storm."

Liam simply raises a brow, telling me he knows something else is up, "What's really the problem?"

I sigh and look away from him, there wasn't a specific thing that was making me feel like this. I couldn't explain it, I was just feeling so horrible and it was a combination of everything going wrong in my life. "I hate being alone, sleeping alone, everything." I murmur, shrugging down at no one in particular.

Liam sighs, pulling me back into his arms and placing a kiss atop my head."Maybe we can tell Alessio and you could sleep with him? I'm sure he won't mind."

"No." I mumble, my voice muffled by his chest but still loud enough for him to hear. "I also hate him."

"Hate who?" Comes a familiar voice from the doorway.

I briefly catch alessio's silhouette, it's impossible not to as he nears me. He's clad in his pajamas, his white shirt tight around his arms and his navy pants sling low on his hips. His hair is wet as his eyes move between Liam and I.

"You." Liam deadpans, completely unaware of the tension pouring off Alessio's body as he crosses his arms and leans against the entryway, his posture eludes indifference but his gaze burns with heat as he stares at Liam's hands wrapped around me. "But that's besides the issue right now."

Alessio's gaze drags towards Liam at his words.

"Qual è il problema?" The question is directed at me, but I merely bury my head further into Liam's chest in hopes of making my intentions clear.(What's the problem?)

Liam pulls away from me, and walks towards the fridge. "But that's not the issue right now."

Liam pulls away from me. "The princess doesn't want to be alone tonight." There's a mocking tone to his voice and I send him an unimpressed look.

Alessio's silence accompanied by his gaze speaks a thousand words. Words that I don't even attempt to identify as I ignore him.

"Let me shower real quick then I'll walk you up to your room, and maybe." Liam sends me a pointed look. "And that's a big maybe, I'll stay with you tonight."

That brings a smile to my face as I nod and watch him leave the room. I don't acknowledge Alessio who's clearly watching me. Instead I turn and continue my search through the cabinets for a mug, in hopes he'll get the message and leave.

I'm on my tippy toes, reaching up for a mug when the rush of heat pushes into my personal space from behind.

Every bone in my body tenses up and I'm afraid to move in case I demolish that speck of space between us. And so I stand rigid while a tanned muscular arm swipes the mug I'd been reaching for so effortlessly and sets it down on the counter.

I wait for him to move.

He doesn't.

I want to tell him to get off me but I'm scared if I open my mouth I'll unleash a war of words and emotions he doesn't deserve.

His evened breathing pumps louder in my ear until the he speaks in one harsh breath. "Sleep with me tonight."

I drop back down to the balls of my feet, my back brushing his chest in the process and limit my response to a simple, "No thanks."

Go to hell.

Fuck you.

Run through my mind, but I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction. And so I grab the cup from his hand and brush past him into the pantry room.

I set my mug down against the marble counter and begin to sort through the array of tea's trying to cam myself down, when in reality I want to smash my mug against Alessio head.

Who the hell did he think he was?

The spacious pantry instantly shrinks in size the moment Alessio steps inside and calls my name in that low tone. "Giana."

I spin around and stare straight into his eyes, I try not to grit my teeth as I speak, but fail."Leave. Me. Alone."

He doesn't back down. Not as he walks forward, not as my stare hardens and not as I make a move to walk towards the door.

He merely steps into my personal space and plants his hands atop the counter on either side of me. He cages me in with no where else to look but him.

"Sleep with me tonight." His repeats his demand before pausing a moment and softening his voice. "Please."

He looks tired, extremely tired. The emotions are clear on his face as he looks at me with so much vulnerability my heart threatens to burst.

"I'm not interested, Alessio." I give a humorless scoff and turn my head away, pushing myself as far back as I can to create more space between us. "Go find someone else to toy around with."

He slumps forward eliminating the little space I'd created between us while his eyes shut briefly. It's taking a lot for him to stand like this before me. Vulnerable with his guard is down. "I didn't sleep with her."

As if that'd fix everything.

I don't say a word. I merely cross my arms and turn my head away from the large powerful man, crumbling before me so that I'm not forced to look at him from this close of a proximity.

But like a bull, he doesn't let up.

His fingers grasp my chin and he tilts my head so that I'm looking into his eyes that shine with desperation as they scan my hard features. "I didn't touch her either."

I simply blink up at him, my face as emotionless as I feel. "Did you want a cookie? A round of applause maybe?"

His face drops and his jaw hardens along with his vulnerable composure, but he tries one last time. "Principessa I-"

"I don't want to hear it." I cut him off just as Liam's voice calls out my name from the kitchen.

Alessio doesn't move, not until I place a gang on his chest and shove him off me, storming out without another word as annoyance bubbles in my chest.

I didn't even get my tea.

𓆩❤︎𓆪

I hope this clears up Alessio and Greta's situation.

They haven't done the nasty, in fact we know Alessio hates her.

They have a fake relationship for the public eye. Meaning they both know it's fake.

-

Thoughts on William?

That made me uncomfortable to write but I'm trying to show how undetected and 'normal looking' something as serious as grooming can be.

It can come in many different forms and in this case it's subtle and undetected. Giana doesn't even know it, but she is a victim.

I hope it gives you an insight into their 'relationship' and explains why she acts that way towards William.

-
Also,

Giana's drawback from Alessio will be gradual. I'm planning an event that will finalize the drawback but It's going to be a series of events that lead up to it. So prepare yourself for a slight roller coaster bc I wanna include some more smut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 112K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
3.4M 141K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
85.9K 2.3K 18
The Inmates Mate Ebony Lowery is a newly graduate nurse whose first job is at Michigan Reformatory Prison Facility. She works at the prison's trauma...
1.1M 26.9K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...