SMILE.┃ park jongseong ✔︎

Por page_sandy

❝ Fuck off. ❞ He's the type of man she despised. It all started when a girl, whose paranormal disability was... Más

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042
Chapter 043
Chapter 044
Chapter 045
Chapter 046
Chapter 047
Chapter 048
Chapter 049
Chapter 050
Chapter 051
Chapter 052
Chapter 053
Chapter 054
Chapter 055
Chapter 056
Chapter 057
Chapter 058
Chapter 059
Chapter 060
Chapter 061
Chapter 062
Chapter 063
Chapter 064
Chapter 065
Chapter 066
Chapter 067
Chapter 068
Chapter 069
Chapter 070
Chapter 071
Chapter 072
Chapter 073
Chapter 074
Chapter 075
Chapter 076
Chapter 077
Chapter 078
Chapter 079
Chapter 080
Chapter 081
Chapter 082
Chapter 083
Chapter 084
Chapter 085
Chapter 086
Chapter 087
Chapter 088
Chapter 089
Chapter 090
Chapter 091
Chapter 092
Chapter 094
Chapter 095
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's note + Explanation

Chapter 093

3.1K 306 213
Por page_sandy

« ready to lose »

❝ Are you ready? , questioned Jongseong with a delicate tone as he glanced at his lover whose hands were trembling whenever her eyes lay on the cosmetics in front of her.

She shook her head, meaning a no out of the honesty which was being concerned for her performance with everyone's eyes storming at the newly-appeared heiress and another one who's been pictured as the daughter of a CEO for so many years.

❝ To be honest, then it's a no. ❞

Trying to conceal how she's shaking internally just because her rival who's well-experienced in life, the anxious girl bit her bottom lip.

Chuckling to scan her shaky expression, Jongseong just pressed a butterfly kiss on her face to calm the hot-headed girl down. ❝ Chill down boo, you're gonna explode like this. ❞ Teasingly pinching his lover's squishy cheeks, the boy just left his girlie to practice with Jinyeol in the room.

Jinyeol with a pink brush examined the steps onto a mannequin head but Mijin's nerves were boiling as if she's gonna lose all of the memories in a splash.

❝ W-Where's the model? The show's gonna start in like 15 minutes. ❞ Vividly checking the time on her screen, the rushed girl asked since she'd never felt this much adrenaline which she's feeling right now.

Today's results are gonna decide her life choices whether she'll become the really deserved inheritor of their company or not. One mistake and nothing will be able to change and a dead-end for her.

Jinyeol had also been dailing the same number over and over again. ❝ They won't pick up. ❞ Close to losing it cause she could feel a huge number of bad luck making its way towards her, Mijin frustratedly huffed while flipping her chocolate strands back.

❝ What do we do...❞

Hands resting on her waist, the distressed girl walked in circles since she's at a hopeless dead end with the performance show starting any minute soon and high chances that she's gonna lose to her stepsister with no doubt.

Jinyeol's shoulders also dropped since she'd never felt this weirded out as if someone had planned things to go wrong and misplaced since the model who she assigned together with Mijin was trustworthy and never had a grudge against the young heiress. ❝ I'm so sorry Mijin-ah. ❞ , she apologizes but the young girl was too busy to blame her.

❝ No, it's okay. We'll work this out somehow.....❞ Although she acted like she's flooding with energy and high hopes, the youngster was not this self-esteemed since the start cause who was she kidding with? She had no talent or ability to compete against her step-blood who'd be overwhelmed to know that things weren't going well for her.

❝ The performance show's gonna start in 5 minutes. ❞ , the announcer informed while peeking through the door as Mijin swallowed her nerves down. She's doomed and the embarrassment the old chairman would put her into could be huge.

Sighing as her high expectations just dropped so low expressed how Mijin had lost all of her confidence which she'd hardly gathered since the first place.

❝ I hope you're ready to lose, Hwang Mijin. ❞ With a wicked smirk showering across her thick-layered face with make-up, Mijoo stepped in front of the reluctant girl who's bothered by her own concerns.

Her evil glare looked as if she's got everything under her control, and that increased Mijin's thoughts that it could be her who's stunting with everything she does.

Everything she did always had a rivalry against Mijin as if the biological blood of her father didn't sit well with her.

Gritting her teeth, Jinyeol also felt flames rising inside her after witnessing the contestant's unlovable behaviour with the look that she had everything under her control. ❝ I bet that bitch's behind all of this, I just know it. ❞ , Jinyeol remarked with an unpleasant reaction.

Mijoo must've bribed their model since people would do anything for money. Maybe that's the reason why he couldn't make it to their show today.

Even if it was Mijoo's plan, Mijin'd already fallen into her trap as there are only a few minutes left until the real contest starts. She's gonna have to accept failure somehow since the poor girl wasn't planned with any tactic to win against Mijoo's dirty behaviours.

But then again, it wouldn't be like Hwang Mijin to give up so easily like a loser since her auntie didn't raise her like this.

❝ Jinjin, what's happening? ❞ Jongseong came rushing after noticing the love of his life's face falling into a gloomy atmosphere once again.

His orange button-down collar shirt and black jeans made the fashionista even more appealing than he usually is. Or maybe Mijin's eyes are making him look more handsome whenever they see him again and again.

He's the perfect match for it.

❝ Jayjay, I need your help! ❞ Dragging her soulmate's hands real quick, the brilliant girl abruptly popped an idea in her mind.

Sunghoon just chuckled at how the two goofballs were resembling each other. ❝ Told you that they're a perfect match for each other. Guess Sunoo and I really lost to you and Jake. ❞ , Jinyeol whispers to her boyfriend as she gave up while handling the bet money, making her icy boyfriend just snicker before pinching her cheeks.

Hwang Mijin really changed the naughty playboy after all, huh?

-

❝ Representing, Hwang Mijin and Hwang Mijoo, the elegant inheritors of our successful company DIF who shall be competing against each other for the throne today. ❞ The announcer's statement made the huge crowd of people applaud as the two gorgeous ladies stepped onto the stage before their models do.

Taehyun and Jisung were also seated to take a closer look at the stage from the v.i.p reservation since their families also sponsored for today's jewellery and clothing.

❝ Yah, who do you think will win? ❞ As his talkative habit usually existed, Jisung questioned closely his friend who just smiled.

❝ How would I know? I'm not a prophet like my aunt. ❞ Crossing his legs, the smart boy just fully maintained his eyes on the performances.

❝ What do you mean you don't know? I can tell that our Mijin's gonna win for sure. ❞ Smiling adorably, the best friend rose his fists up in the air whether the girl on the stage recognized him in the ocean of people or not.

Who knew that such a highly-positioned heir like him could have a silly personality when it comes to friendship?

Taehyun could agree with his friend's words that Mijin's an intelligent and independent woman who will succeed on her own but to his noticeable concern, Hwang Mijoo was also a bad disturbance in the young girl's life.

So he didn't know how fate would trick them this time as well.

Calling out for the scheduled models on stage, the audience and Mijoo herself was shocked to see a handsomely familiar face stepping onto the stage.

Park Jongseong of SSS was actually volunteering to be his lover's client in this essential show.

Scoffing in disbelief, Mijoo side-eyed the couple who exchanged sweet smiles to each other. ' So fucking annoying. ' , she storms with curse words in her mind whilst trying to maintain a faint expression on her disrupted face.

❝ Isn't that the young inheritor of SSS? What's he doing there? ❞ The chairman asks his biological son out of curiosity as the young blood was helping the other one who's not his soon-to-be fiancé.

❝ There were some delays with Mijin's models so she sought help from him, who's also her boyfriend. Shocking Mijin's grandpa, the dad took advantage of the right timing and spat out the necessity which the boomer needed to know. He did promise his daughter that he'd let her be engaged with someone who she truly loves.

The match started so fastly as Mijin couldn't believe that it's happening at all since time flew too fast for her to even notice.

Taking out the different types of brushes before planning to apply the make-up onto Jongseong, the girl inhaled and exhaled heavily before calming herself down.

The soft-hearted boy wanted to coo so bad when his soulmate's shaky hands were unintentionally tickling him with brushes. ❝ Relax boo, everything's gonna turn alright. Just focus on me for a while. ❞ Caressing his beloved sweetheart's fragile fingers while rubbing them with his cheeks, the romanticist used the smooth movement which made Mijin flush hard.

Who knew that she'd turn from a psychologist into a make-up artist just because of unexpected incidents?

Mijoo who's glaring at the couple from afar gritted her teeth before scoffing aloud. ❝ Now they're even turning the stage disgusting. ❞ , she murmurs since she's embarrassed on behalf of them but internally with her honesty, she's just jealous that she'll never have someone to worry or care for her like that.

After finishing their final touch, the artists were told to follow the guidelines as they just waited for the audience to vote.

Must say, Jongseong looked more handsome than he usually is and Mijin couldn't be prouder than ever to choose him as her one and only model.

❝ The winner of DIF's inheritor election.... ❞

Hearts beating like a drum, the atmosphere tensed up itself as Mijin was uncontrollable of her heartbeats.

She didn't wanna disappoint her mother's faith which she left in her....

❝ Surprisingly, it's a tie! ❞

What in the world?

Mijin's sure that her soulmate looked way better than the original model whom Mijin'd hired so why were the votes from different sides equal to each other? She wasn't that confident in herself but it's Park Jongseong who's identified to be on stage.

But it wasn't the end of the announcer's words yet. ❝ We still have a remaining vote from chairman Park....❞ Mijin couldn't believe that the last hope was based on her pessimistic grandpa who'd always given her a cold shoulder ever since they first met. She's doubting whether he really thinks of her as his blood or not at the time.

The mischievous owner hummed before scratching down his secret vote before handing it to the secretary. The cheeky old man flashed a smirk at the two contestants who were an essential part of his third generation.

What was he really up to?

❝ Ah, the winner would even be flattered to know the results. ❞ The woman showed a huge grin, triggering everyone's curiosity to know about the rightful heiress. Mijoo with high hopes proudly smirked before directly making eye contact with their grandfather. Mijin just looked down with her shoulders dropping every time she'd think of the worst to happen. Firmly intertwining hands with her, Jay supportively stared into her eyes and that told her that it's ok even if she doesn't win.

She's a winner to his heart anyways.

But the couple received a different announcement far from their expectation.

❝ Congratulations Hwang Mijin-ssi! You're officially chosen as DIF's one and only heiress. ❞

« end of a chapter »

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

102K 4.1K 34
❝ sunghoon, please be here in the morning ... i don't like waking up alone. ❞ ❝ i'll be here. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ───── ˎˊ˗ 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗶 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗮 is born...
199K 9K 46
sim jake, cheerful and flirty. lee heeseung, cold and rude. or at least that's what they both looked like to each other. • shoutout to lovely 'Seun...
13.2K 865 47
"I like you! is that what you wanted to hear?"-Jake A tragic incident leads to a huge fight between two bestfriends..they moved away in the hope of n...
215K 15.2K 54
❝ I don't think I can hold on anymore. ❞ He hated seeing her being in pain. This story unfolds the tragic tale about an ill tomboy falling for her go...