SMILE.┃ park jongseong ✔︎

By page_sandy

❝ Fuck off. ❞ He's the type of man she despised. It all started when a girl, whose paranormal disability was... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042
Chapter 043
Chapter 044
Chapter 045
Chapter 046
Chapter 047
Chapter 048
Chapter 049
Chapter 050
Chapter 051
Chapter 052
Chapter 053
Chapter 054
Chapter 055
Chapter 056
Chapter 057
Chapter 058
Chapter 059
Chapter 060
Chapter 061
Chapter 062
Chapter 063
Chapter 064
Chapter 065
Chapter 066
Chapter 067
Chapter 068
Chapter 069
Chapter 070
Chapter 071
Chapter 072
Chapter 073
Chapter 074
Chapter 075
Chapter 076
Chapter 077
Chapter 078
Chapter 079
Chapter 080
Chapter 081
Chapter 082
Chapter 083
Chapter 084
Chapter 085
Chapter 086
Chapter 087
Chapter 088
Chapter 089
Chapter 090
Chapter 091
Chapter 093
Chapter 094
Chapter 095
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's note + Explanation

Chapter 092

3.5K 305 207
By page_sandy

(A/n ; BYEEEE why r ppl suddenly saying that enha prolly uses Wattpad like that shhh scaring me😭)

JAY-AH IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS ( NO YOU'RE NOT ) I LOVE U MORE THAN HOW MUCH MIJIN LOVES YOU IN THIS FIC 😩

« like a snack »

A contest? Why? Must she really compete to win over the company? If Mijoo's the same age as her, that meant that she's not her dad's biological daughter anyways since her mother met Mijin's dad when she's around 8. Why would her possessive grandfather even pass his legacy onto someone who's not even a part of his blood?

There must be certain reasons why he didn't even hand it to her father who's hardworking as heck for a CEO.

He's been waiting years for her to return, just to make her participate in a contest which she's not even aware of beforehand.

❝ Here are the documents of information which will be needed for the contest this Thursday. ❞ The secretary handed the whitish papers inside her office as the chairman just walked away with his cane into the office, neglecting the young blood.

Exhaling in disbelief, Mijin just playfully rolled her eyes since this was never a part of her intentions. Her main purpose of all times was to get her mother's rightfully owned stuff as her father's legal wife back. She couldn't believe that their gloomy family made her challenge a stranger and a mistress' child.

Did she go too far with her words?

But to be fair and realistic, her mother would've never committed suicide if Mijoo and her mother never appeared in their lives. What's even more unforgiving was that Mijoo even tried to set her into a trap with an even tactic of stealing Jongseong, thinking that she'd become the true heiress since associating with Jay's company would be a well-done job.

❝ You might wanna give up now if you don't wanna lose and bow down to me Mijin. ❞ What kind of a silly threat even is that? Was that supposed to be a dumb version of sarcasm? Not only was Hwang Mijoo greedy but also stupid. Too bad that god wasted so many efforts on giving a slutty bitch like her ethereal facial features.

In the end, it's the inside that really matters. ❝ Oh, really? I have nothing to lose though. ❞ Intertwining arms with Jongseong who smartly waited for her in front of the hospital, Mijin showed off the special perks of having one of a kind soulmate Park Jay, unlike Mijoo who had no one by her side.

With a sly smirk trying to hide the spiking pain inside her bitter chest, the wicked stepsister didn't have any support to defend herself nor attack Mijin since she wasn't wrong.

Who was she kidding with? All of the years, she'd been only adapting to her parents' desires since she's unsure whether they loved her or not.

Before opening the car door like a gentleman, Jongseong slightly snickered whilst covering his mouth since Mijin's action of an independent woman was cute yet hot at the same time. ❝ Why? What's wrong? ❞ The clueless female questioned her soulmate as her lips were also itching to curve whenever visualizing Jay's cute little giggly face.

❝ Nothing serious, I just love it when our Mijin-ie tries to play tough. ❞

Yes, Jongseong's only whipped for his certified girlfriend who would put her pride first before anything else-unless it's him of course. ❝ I'm not playing tough though. ❞ Straightening her face to turning poker again, the softball tried to censor how she's feeling so flustered since this dude's literally everything she does.

❝ Alright, I believe you since your slaps are no joke. ❞ Repeatedly rubbing his bread cheeks, the boy could still feel her fierce touch when he tried to mess with her. It's a relief that the poor boy, fortunately, couldn't remember what happened when he and Mijin broke up.

Come to think of it, they weren't officially dating again-

A pout took across Mijin's crimson lips as she felt extremely sorry for harming him in the past but he's being an asshole in the previous. Aside from the moment when he told to break up since he's clueless of course. Hesitantly tippy-toeing, Mijin unexpectedly gave Jongseong a quickly-processed peck on his cheeks.

❝ I'm sorry, boo. ❞

Well, this wasn't something that Jay expected since he's now a burning mess with reddish strawberry cheeks as blood rushed over to his handsome face just because of this young lady's touch. He was never a softie or preferred to be this overwhelmed just because of the love emotion.

Clearing his throat, the poor boy tried to hide his flustered cheeks whilst looking away but he's a few moments later than expected. ❝ Eh, why are you looking that heated? It's unlikely of you who had like 59 exes. ❞ Mijin playfully shook her head in a teasing manner since she's not able to wander in the belief that the Park Jongseong who messed up with her since their first encounter was the shy little bean who's blushing like a tomato in front of her eyes at the current moment.

❝ I-It's not my fault that I fell in love with you THAT deeply. ❞ , blushing even more intensely, the boy distracted himself while widening his eyes. God, what even happened to the stone-cold, bold and arrogant Park Jongseong after meeting Hwang Mijin?

Taking this as a great opportunity since he always used to tease her for being so humble after receiving his flirty remarks like always, the girl planned her revenge with cheesy words. ❝ Would you look at that? Park Jay's actually being a softball for me, huh? ❞ , the girl jokes as she narrows her eyes, just to earn a ticklish threat from Jay.

❝ Duh, you're my soulmate. ❞ It wouldn't be like Jay to not exchange a flirtatious remark with her. She still couldn't understand how this dude's even cringing at his embarrassing moment when he can straightforwardly flirt with a bold expression.

_

❝ I swear, I won't burn the kitchen down so you don't have to worry that much Jayjay. ❞ Mijin reassures whilst checking the oven and searching the perfect degrees on google since they're gonna bake a pizza for the first time together.

Humming, the black-haired handsome suspiciously quirked his brows at her before proceeding to wrap the black pitched apron around her small waist. ❝ A chef always needs to be prepared with an apron first, m'lady. ❞ Once again using the cliché honorific, the boy dangerously got closer to the taken aback girl's face as she backed her face from him.

❝ T-Thanks....❞

Decorating the delicious ingredients to be scattered on the spread piece of dough, the harmonised couple got the meal into the oven safe and sound. Just one step left to do, which was praying that they wouldn't actually create arson in the household.

❝ I'll do the cleaning. ❞ , Mijin insists while trying to gather all the whitish powder into one place. ❝ We can get it done quicker by two soulmates. ❞ Intentionally brushing her hand with his manly hands, the girl felt her cheeks having a blood rush again.

Gosh, the number of times she'd been blushing just because of Jay was unbelievable....

❝ Ahahahaha, you're so cute. ❞ Comically complimenting while rubbing his stomach in amusement, the lover boy couldn't keep his lips to be sealed shut after recognizing a funny image of Mijin.

Plastering a confused expression all over her gorgeous face, the girl cluelessly replied. ❝ Well, that's sudden but thanks bae. ❞ Guess she really was used to calling the cringe references now.

Lovingly wiping off the milky-coloured flour on her cheeks, Jongseong let out a cute little giggle at how clumsy and oblivious his girlfriend was. ❝ You got some flour on your face, silly. No wonder why you look like a snack. ❞ The bantering dude hilariously snickered like a satisfied villain after randomly flirting with her-

❝ Bro, do you ever run out of pick up lines-❞ But she's even later since Jongseong already positioned his soft lips onto hers while automatically cupping the feminine soulmate's cheeks.

Without further ado, Mijin somehow gave up on hesitating to kiss back since she's been reluctant all the time whenever Jay tried to take a soft yet heart-fluttering move to her.

Holding his sharp jaw as they kissed, Mijin daringly sank into the serenely calm connections of their lips in a way of expressing romance.

❝ I've been learning from Jake these days. ❞

Admitting, at last, the flushed boy covered his burning face as Mijin could only chuckle. She'd be normally disgusted if she ever sees a couple making out but look how corny she was, just for the certain young man Park Jongseong.

❝ Umm, sorry? Did we interrupt you two or something? ❞ Did they accidentally summon the Aussie boy or what? The familiar voice appeared at Jay's condominium along with a disgusted Sunghoon scrunching his face and Jinyeol with a bag full of snacks.

❝ DUDE, why are you guys even here? ❞

A way to ruin Jayjay and Jinjin's date much.

❝ Game night, what else? ❞

-

❝ It's a makeup contest.....? ❞

Analysing the look of disappointment written all over her face, Jake and Sunghoon pitied the poor heiress who seemed like giving up already as they were seated on the coffee table.

Her soulmate Jongseong just chuckled since he could already plot what the crusty old man was thinking of. ❝ As expected from a makeup company's chairman. ❞

Frustratedly ruffling her hair, the girl facepalmed since she's really going to lose the match as a person who'd never experienced how to do proper makeup when she didn't even properly look after herself throughout the years. What had isolation even done to her?

❝ Ahhh, what do I do? There's no way I'm gonna win in a makeup competition. ❞ Frowning with a displeased look, Mijin felt like crying since she honestly had no tactics to win over her stepsister who'd been witnessing the luxury as a rich kid who even knew cosmetics in details

❝ I think I can help you with this one. ❞ Jinyeol with a beaming smile speaks as she'd been doing makeovers for her friends and this might be somehow helpful to Mijin.

Sunghoon didn't expect his girlfriend to reveal her secret card like this but he's proud to state that Jinyeol's his only soulmate.

-

❝ I can't believe that I'm really doing this with you. ❞ Staring at the chaotic reflections of themselves in the mirror, Mijin wanted to crack up into loud and noisy laughter.

❝ Experiences help so....cheers. ❞

Bumping their matching couple toothbrushes together, Jay just unsealed the chocolate bar before taking a bite of it in sync with Mijin.

And yes, they really listened to Sunghoon's advice with brushing their teeth with mint toothpaste afterwards.

❝ My lips feel weird. ❞ The frigid feeling was what all Mijin felt as she got out of the bathroom.

❝ Why? Do you want me to kiss it again? ❞ , Jongseong teases.

❝ Bro-❞ Watching the amusing reaction of a surprised and caught off guard Mijin all the time made Jay laugh like a moron since she really was innocent yet tough to get just like when they first met.

Suddenly hugging her tight in his aromatic arms, the boy didn't speak a word except it being Mijin's turn to shower him with lovely remarks this time.

❝ I'm glad that I have you Jayjay. ❞
And the boy swore on god, he couldn't feel flattered than ever.

Hopefully, they won't ever tear apart again.

« end of a chapter »

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 995 55
~"𝐖𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧..."~ ~"𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
14K 557 41
they are just ordinary people. but their stories are different. one live a normal life and one was miserable. one day, fate brings them together. sta...
29.8K 1.3K 29
"𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦. 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧...
436K 19.4K 35
❝ 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘬 ? ❞ ❏ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 ? 𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰�...