The Powerful(Jack and Kim AU)

caileiwinn10 द्वारा

Jack and Kim have been best friends since they met in middle school. Even Their brother and sister are best f... अधिक

Chapter 1: The Dojo
Chapter 2: Power
Chapter 3: Fear
Chapter 3: Darker
Characters
Chapter 4: The Dagger
A/N
Chapter 5: Saving Family
Chapter 6: Betrayal and Pressure
Chapter 11: I would do anything
A/N
Chapter 12: The Lost Sibling
A/N
Chapter 13: Fire and Ice
Chapter 14: The pain of losing
Chapter 15: How could you
Chapter 16:Anger shuts people out
Chapter 17:Pain consumes everyone
Chapter 18: Reunited
Chapter 19: You don't control me
Chapter 20: Feeling at home (well, sort of)
Chapter 21: Resting
Chapter 22: The Battle of good and evil
Chapter 23: Dark and Light
Chapter 24: Together but for how long
Chapter 25: I will do anything to protect this family
Chapter 26:Love and Grief
Chapter 27: Fear keeps us going
Chapter 28: The dreams
A/N
Chapter 29: Autumn chills
Chapter 30: The faked death
A/N
Chapter 31: The truth always comes out.
Sequel
sequel pt2

Chapter 10: Anger and Love

76 1 0
caileiwinn10 द्वारा

Taylor POV:
We went home and as soon as we went home jack and Logan slept over in the guest room by my room. Kim and I both went to bed.
I fell asleep. Wait, where am I? I'm at the dojo. Whoa I don't have my powers. I went inside. Logan was fighting his father. His father had a gun. "Son its either me or the girl."
He said. He ran to me. "I chose her". Logan said smiling at me." His father pulled the gun out and pointed towards me. Everything was slow. Logan tried to save me. "No please don't do this". Logan said with tears in his eyes". He pulled the trigger.
Noooooo. "I woke up and screamed so loud that New York could hear me. Logan ran in my room. "Hey its OK just breathe. It was just a dream". I started to cry. Logan sat in my bed and pulled me toward him. "Taylor, don't worry I had a nightmare too." Logan said with sadness in his voice. I explained the dream to him. He said we might have shared a dream. He hugged me tight. I pulled away.

Logan POV:
I hate that my dad did that to the girl I love. That's it I can't hold it in anymore. I kissed her.

Taylor POV:
Omg he really is kissing me. This felt like a amazing dream. I pulled away. "Taylor, I have to tell you I love you so much. When you told me about the dream I got so mad at my dad. I love you Taylor." Logan said smiling. Omg I can't believe he really loves me. "Logan I love you too." I say. He kissed me again. Then he pulled away. We hugged. Oh god, Kim and Jack are standing in the door way. This is gonna be a long night.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

162K 2.6K 16
Kim Crawford is in love. Jack Brewer. Hot, karate legend and also her best friend. However Kim is starting to lose control of her feelings. She knows...
49.5K 1.3K 29
They've dated..they've broken up..they've dated they got married? They fight like any normal couple but this fight isn't normal..the secret Lily's k...
10.8K 166 17
Amy and Jack were the best of friends since middle school. Although her friends would always tease her about eventually dating him she just never saw...
Missing pieces Aubrey द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

307 25 25
(3) Did they survive the car accident ? Will A go back home and face the music ? If she does will she ever see her friends again ? Will she finally f...