๐๐ˆ๐„๐‘๐‚๐„๐ƒ // ๐‡.๐’.

By tpwkmila

in which joelle d'amore is completing her final semester of university in the grand city of los angeles, cali... More

๐๐ˆ๐„๐‘๐‚๐„๐ƒ // ๐‡.๐’.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18!
19!
20!
21.
22.
23!
24.
25!
26.
27.
28.
29.
30!
31!
32.
33!
34!
35.
36.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45!
46.
47!
48!
49.
50.
51!
52.
53!
54.
55!
56.
57!
58.
59.
60.
61!
62.
63.
64!
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
epilogue | just like heaven.
author's note.

37!

103K 1.7K 13.9K
By tpwkmila

CONTENT WARNING: foursome.

hi, everyone! i know foursomes aren't everyone's cup of tea. so if it isn't what you prefer, feel free to skip this chapter <3

this mature content is kept separate for the reason that if you do choose to skip, you won't miss out on something important related to the plot.

i'll shut up now... enjoy!

wait, this is a part of a double update! chapter 36 is before this one in case you missed it.

Chapter 37

The more I told myself it didn't bother me, the more his disappearance and abandonment irked and nipped at my bones with every passing hour.

He left me when he said he wouldn't leave my side.

He's lying to me still, keeping me in the dark when he expects me to tell him all my thoughts and secrets.

The moment I tried to deflect—the way he so easily does with me—he wouldn't let me. The last thing I want is to have another breakdown in front of a man who doesn't care about me.

Scoffing under my breath, I aggressively fluff the pillows of the made bed. I've cleaned up around the room since I've made plans for Zayn and Sutton's company. They would be coming over any minute now for a night in. Having the room all day to myself was fun. After a shower, I watched movies and ordered room service. Being without Harry went perfectly fine. Though, now that Zayn and Sutton are coming over, I couldn't be more excited.

I look over my shoulder, towards the door, when I hear knocks. Zayn and Sutton. After a quick scan around the room to make sure it's spotless, I turn and head towards the door. I peek through the peephole first for extra cautiousness. Seeing that it's them, I undo the deadbolt and excitedly swing the door open.

"Butterfly!" Sutton greets, inviting stepping into the room after stepping aside for them. "Can I hug you?" She asks and that's when I nod immediately.

I step into her open arms. "Hi, again," I greet her right back with a tighter hug and I hum from the way her curly hair gives off the scent of coconut. I then smile at Zayn. I watch him step in after his girlfriend. "Hey, Zayn!" I properly greet him as well with a quick hug of his own.

Harry. He's here, too.

In the same clothes as earlier, he stays out in the hall behind his friends. He glances at me once then reaches for Zayn's arm to grab his attention. "Come with me," Harry says to only him with a head bobbing towards the long hallway.

Where? I want to ask as I hold the door open. Zayn nods, almost speaking a silent language with Harry as he turns to step with him.

"Woah, wait! Where the hell are you guys going? We just got here." Sutton is the one to ask for me and I'm glad she did.

"Uh, for some smokes. We'll be back," Zayn answers her, blowing her a three-fingertip kiss before heading out. Harry walks, too, without saying goodbye, not that I expected him to say goodbye. He didn't even say hello. I keep from huffing to mask all irritation I have towards Harry. Though, I don't seem to do a good job as I shut the door absentmindedly with a slam.

Sutton eyes my stance as we're left alone. "Hey," she steps in front of me. "You alright?"

"Me?" I take in a deep breath and begin to nod. "Yes! Sorry, it's just-" I talk, but immediately stop when I don't want to bore her with specifics. I turn to walk further into the hotel room and towards the television for the remote control.

"Butterfly, did Harry do something? Talk to me. I'll cut his pierced dick off if he hurts you, you know. I'm not scared of him!"

I didn't expect Sutton to make me laugh this quickly. "Wait, you know it's pierced?" I then ask with wide eyes.

She grins, backing up in her steps to sit on the bed. "Oh, yeah. He wouldn't shut up about piercing it himself... Now, tell me! What did the ass do to you? I can sense the tension in the air. Also, we found him on the casino floor just now, before we made our way up. I noticed he was very grumpy off the bat."

Is that what he was doing all day? Gambling?

I sit next to her with a leg tucked under the other as she asks what I was kind of hoping she would ask. I need to talk out my frustration, I think. "It's not what he did... What he did is only a part of it," I begin, setting the remote aside after I turn it on. A meteorologist wearing a top too tight tells the forecast on the screen. I then look at Sutton. "He's not talking to me. It's like I'm talking to a damn wall! I feel like he knows everything about me, yet I know nothing about him."

She's listening, nodding her head along to what I'm saying. "Yeah, but I think that's just how he is? Or he just needs time. To be fair, I don't think he's ever done the boyfriend and girlfriend thing."

"Boyfriend and girlfriend?" I repeat. "No... That's not what I'm- I just want to be his friend, more than anything. Besides you and Zayn, I don't think he has many."

She squints her eyes at me, but her lips curve into a smirk. "Sure," she whispers. "I say give him time. He obviously likes you enough-"

"He doesn't like me," I can't help but interrupt. "I mean, I thought he did. At first, I thought he was pushing me away because he didn't want to like me. Stupid, I know. It's just frustrating to think he 'doesn't care' when I thought he did."

"Hold up, he said he doesn't care? About you?"

"I think that's what he was implying, yes."

"Bullshit. If he didn't care about you, he wouldn't have picked you up off the ground last night."

So, I'm not crazy.

I turn to fully face Sutton when she turns to face me. With a soft sigh, I then say, "He confuses me. He's so complicated and such a dick. Right when I think we get somewhere, he shuts down. Like last night! He was there for me, Sutton. Then this morning, he was mean. Meaner than usual. So, I don't know. I could only take so much... Still, I want to stick around. Is that crazy?"

"Yeah," she answers honestly with a small laugh. "Look I don't know much about him either, other than he is a dick and he is mean. He's had it rough, I assume. I mean, butterfly, he's in a gang. The smart decision is to not stick around."

Right.

"Though, I guess I'm not one to talk or tell you to stay away from someone like him when I'm in love with a gang member..." She laughs again.

I could smile lightly before admitting, "I just wish Harry could realize... it's okay to care for someone."

"Wouldn't that be nice?" Sutton licks her lips. "You know what you should do? Make him realize just how bad he cares... Ooh, make him jealous!"

"Believe me, I've tried." I let out a laugh when she reached for my hands. I look down, letting our palms touch.

"Oh, really? What have you done to make him jealous?" She raises an eyebrow at me.

I look up, away from her hands and into her pretty brown eyes. I scrunch my nose as I feel a sense of embarrassment over my desperation to get Harry's attention. "I warned him that I can easily find it somewhere else... That there is somebody else who has been trying to fuck me." I bite my lip after whispering the last part.

"Jo!" She squeezes my hands before teasingly calling me, "You bad little thing."

I grin.

"Maybe you should act on your threat," she then suggests. "He probably doesn't think you will stick to your threat. I mean, would you?" She's asking and it's giving me something to think about. My hands remain locked tightly into hers.

Would I?

"We're not together," I make a point. "I mean, we told each other we wouldn't fuck anybody else while we're here... but now that I know whatever we say is 'just talk' during sex then-" I stop amid my sentence when Sutton's hand lifts. He tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Then," Sutton continues my sentence. The corners of her glossy plumped lips lift. "What if we make him jealous?"

I'm looking at her mouth when she speaks a suggestion I didn't think she would suggest. "Together?" I numbly ask.

"Imagine... how jealous Harry would get if he walked in on us." She smirks as I feel flirty fingers stroke my hair.

The toxic thought sounds appealing to me the more I look at her. "Walk in on us... doing what?" I ask softly.

She smirks. She also eyes me, taking in my sight as I wear a cardigan over a black romper in this cold room. She looks more comfortable than me in a white ribbed tank top and gray sweatpants. "Well... whatever you think will get the dude to understand he's easy to replace... and that you're hot and that he shouldn't walk all over you."

I adjust in my place, slowly moving closer to her as she gets on her knees. I watch her push her natural curls over her shoulder. I'm becoming intrigued by the minute the more she talks, but then I shake my head. "Zayn," I say. "I wouldn't want to upset him."

"Butterfly... Zayn and I—How do I put this? We're comfortable with this sort of thing. He likes to watch. He likes to join, too," she tells me. "But if you're uncomfortable with this... We don't have to."

I don't bother to weigh out the options I have. I find myself shifting onto my knees once my only concern has been lifted. After a brief moment to myself, I decide, "I want to." I look at her glossy lips again.

She nods slowly, cupping my cheek as her other hand slides onto my waist underneath my cardigan. She scoots closer and her coconut scent fills my senses as I breathe in a little nervously. I close my eyes as she then tilts my head. I feel her sticky, but peach-tasting gloss when she kisses me. She's softer. The little guilt I had before for wanting to kiss her has vanished. I lean into her, melt under her touch as she leads. Her tongue swiftly glides over mine and I tilt my head the other way. My hands then roam. I start with her hips and up towards her waist to tug her closer to me.

The televised weather report turns into white noise. I only hum to the sound of the delicate smack of our slow and hot kiss.

She's sweeter, too.

I sit back down and so does Sutton, though she settles her hips between the tight grip of my thighs. She lies me down, supporting my lower back as she hovers over me. When her hair falls forward, I push it back with a rake of my fingertips. She hums against my mouth, and it stirs an onset of swirls through my lower half. This is so hot.

I lose myself in her captivating kiss and I groan softly when I feel a light stroke across the side of my thigh. She isn't shy to feel me the way I'm shy to feel her. I release a whimpered breath as she reaches for my ass underneath my raised shorts.

I don't know how long we've been kissing because before I know it, I hear the door unlock. When Sutton parts from my mouth, I feel it tingle from a nonstop make-out. I look over at the hall, feeling nervous all over again, but I relax under Sutton's kiss on my neck.

I hear their footsteps. I whimper softly when I then see Harry and Zayn stop in their tracks. I don't have time to see what they carry. I only form a smirk when Harry stares at us. Meters away, I watch him tilt his head. Unsure if he's bothered or turned on, I close my eyes and latch my lips onto Sutton's again. I hum softly as we sit back up together.

I hear a whistle drag out. I think it's Zayn when I recognize a small laugh that reminds me of excitement. Sutton giggles against my lips before then parting. She doesn't look at the men's reaction. Her eye contact stays on me. "Can I take this off?" She whispers to me as she refers to my cardigan.

I nod, allowing Sutton to push my cover off my shoulders. I shove it away as I then decide to glance over at Harry and Zayn.

Harry has a shoulder against the wall of the hallway. He's looking right at me, and he begins to form a grin when Sutton gets a gasp out of me. Leaned back against my palms, I loll my head to the side when her tongue drags towards the lobe of my ear. I smirk before my eyes shift over to Zayn. He's sitting on the couch, legs spread so far apart as he lights a brand new cigarette.

"Are you assholes enjoying this?" Sutton speaks and I look up to see her raised on her knees. She strokes my hair and I bite my lip when I recognize my sudden attraction for her. "I know you enjoy this, baby," she says to her boyfriend before looking at Harry. "But what about you, hm?"

She doesn't wait for Harry's response because she leans back in for a kiss—a rougher one. I invite her closer when my thighs spread out of habit. My tongue touches hers and I moan when she cups at my braless breasts. We're panting when she parts to look at Harry again. "Bet I can treat her better than you," she taunts him and that's when I catch him tightening his jaw.

"Then prove it," he mumbles, leaning off the wall.

I didn't think kissing Sutton would escalate to anything more. Though, with the way I'm feeling, I'm feeling a bit more daring. Impulsively, I want to know where this can lead to. I want to know just how soft Sutton can feel, how jealous Harry can get, and maybe how smoky Zayn can taste.

It's the perfect distraction against a calamitous ending.

Sutton's thumb runs across my bottom lip. She eyes me with hunger and it's enough to make me want her. "Can I prove it, Butterfly?"

"Please," I beg because at this moment in time I'm not myself. I'm somebody else. As cheesy as it sounds, the girl in LA wouldn't think twice about partaking in sexual escapades—let alone in front of two men. However, the newly filthy rich woman in Vegas would do something as erotically daring as this. Unless she's officially lost it.

I break into a soft moan when Sutton kisses my breastbone. She's tugging the straps of my romper off my shoulders. Then, she scrunches the thin cloth towards my waist so that she uncovers my breasts. I'm one step closer to being fully exposed in front of her and Zayn. I'm red in the face, probably, but I don't mind. Not when I watch Sutton suck her two fingertips. I gasp when she then touches me with her wet fingers. They circle my hardened nipple. I'm aching already.

I can't keep my head up. It lolls back when Sutton attaches her mouth onto the opposite breast. I moan, delicately, like her touch swirl. My hips writhe the moment she sucks. "Oh," I breathe out.

"Fuck, you're so hot," she tells me.

I lie back when she starts to undress me. I let her, finding myself grinning from her compliment. I lift my hips then adjust them back down to help her get the romper off me. "Babe?" She calls for Zayn and it's what gets my breaths to pick up. "Isn't she so hot? C'mere."

In nothing but tiny purple underwear I originally planned for the eyes of Harry; I bite my lip when she invites her boyfriend over. Fuck, I think I kind of like it—being watched.

I'm looking at Sutton as she begins to kiss down my stomach. I hear shuffling and the smell of smoke gets stronger. When the bed shifts a little, I look over to see Zayn looking at me. He balances his cigarette between his teeth as he then watches his girlfriend go down on me.

"Such a pretty butterfly," I hear him say and I moan when I feel Sutton run her tongue over the lace fabric of my underwear.

"And she smells so sweet, baby," she tells him as I feel her tuck a finger underneath the fabric to tuck it to the side. "Bet she tastes like it, too."

I lock eyes with Sutton when I lift my head and plop up onto my elbow. I breathe out, shakily, as she dips her tongue. She gently tastes me with such warmth, and I immediately moan from it. I don't bother to look anywhere else but at her fingers that then touch me. She rubs in between my lips with constant strokes. Hitting my clit, I can't stop my pleasure-filled whimpers from spilling out of me.

She smirks from the reaction she's eliciting. Something about her touch, maybe the gentleness behind it, it's so damn consuming to a building orgasm. She then stops to toss her hair to one side. Zayn's the one to hold her hair back. He's scooted closer, getting a better view as he makes sure Sutton's hair doesn't get in the way. He hums at the same time as I do when his girlfriend's tongue digs along my aching core.

I fall back against the mattress when my arms begin to shake. My hips lift against her working tongue, and I moan from the pleasure she's sparking. Finally, I search for Harry. I find him with his infamous frown that he holds near the bed. Though, he doesn't look angry. He looks more focused on my reaction.

"Oh, God!" I close my eyes again when Sutton moves her sweet tongue across my clit. I jerk forward, crying out in another moan when she's found the perfect pattern. "That feels so good."

She hums beginning to sloppily lick me. I take my breasts into my hands, massaging them with continuous moans. She then pulls back with a rough suck. The suck alone sent a wave of shock to run through me. "Yeah?" I find her smirking at me. "Be honest, who's better at eating your little cunt?"

Spit drips from out her mouth and onto my slit. I smirk back at her as she crawls back up towards my mouth. Knowing Harry's watching and listening, I giggle at her question. "You are," I whisper to her and I'm the one to lean in for a kiss. I kiss her hard and I taste myself coated against her tongue. She tastes so sweet and feels so delicate.

When she parts, she sits up with a smirk. "Baby?" She looks at her boyfriend. I watch as Zayn removes the cigarette from his mouth to take the two fingers Sutton holds up. He sucks at them, and his wet saliva is all over them.

She then bites her lip when she takes those two fingers and fills me with them.

Oh, my fuck—

Moaning as Sutton begins her sensual pumps into me, I look at Harry again. I don't even have to exaggerate my moans because she knows exactly what she's doing. From the way Harry intently stares at her fingers inside of me, I can tell he wants his turn. I smirk, cursing under my breath again when an orgasm pools quicker than I expected it to. I'm turning louder than before when Sutton begins a quick pace and keeps it steady. "Fuck!" I then scream, breaking into more never-ending moans, the more she works her fingers.

"That's it... My butterfly is close, isn't she?"

I groan from pure ripping pleasure. I then begin to nod. "Yes! Yes, I'm gonna come. Sutton!" I reach for her wrist as I uncontrollably squirm. With eyes rolling back to my head, I feel amazing from the high she's quickly helping me reach. It isn't long before my body grows rigid. I come, gasping for air as Sutton's pumps simmer down. I let go of her wrists, breathing out rapidly as she extracts herself from me.

"Well," Sutton says through my pants in the air. "Are you gonna clean her up? Or should Zayn?"

Harry slides his fingers onto my inner thigh. When I look at him, he holds a tightened jaw. As if he didn't want Zayn to come near me, he brings my thighs together then drags me toward the edge of the bed. He gives off possessiveness before opening me back up and dropping onto his knees before me. I hum when now it's Harry who licks me. I bring a finger to my mouth, biting it when I begin to compare. He's not as soft as her, but it still feels so good.

I roll my hips into his tongue strokes, and I turn my head to look over at Zayn and Sutton. I gasp when I see her fingers in his mouth. Then, I watch him kiss her.

The sight of Zayn's tongue entering her mouth topped with the way Harry kisses at the apex of my thighs, it ignites a set of moans out of me. My free hand flies down to get a grip of Harry's curls. I tug when he sucks at my clit.

Zayn grabs at his girlfriend's ass then, he pulls off her white little top. She's smirking, meeting my stare as Zayn begins to suck at her perky breasts. "Mm," she hums, sliding her sinning fingers into his washed-out blue hair.

I squirm when Harry pulls off me. "Such a fucking slut," he mutters, causing me to look at him again.

I release a huff as he stands tall and pulls off his patterned shirt. I have to swallow as he then pulls off the shirt he had underneath. Tattooed with pierced nipples in front of me, I bite down on my lip as I push myself up into a sit again. "Didn't I tell you I'd find it somewhere else?"

Sutton slips out a laugh then a soft moan from the suck Zayn makes on her neck. She turns away from him only to face me again. When I face her, turning away from Harry as well, I shift back onto my knees, and she kisses me again. It's rough and I can't help but moan.

I tell myself to get less shy. I'm already naked, after all. Finally, I let my wandering hands cup at her bare breasts. I massage at them, eliciting sweet hums while rubbing thumbs over her hard sensitivity. Her tongue fills my mouth. Then my hands fall to the hem of her sweatpants. I tug them off her hips and Zayn is the one to fully take them off her.

"Hey, angel?" I then hear Harry say to my surprise. "Why don't you play with your new toy?"

I look over to see Harry drop the red vibrator onto the mattress, followed by other things he had stored away in the black plastic bag. I see the familiar leather cuffs, but also a bottle of what I assume to be lube and then a cock ring. I form a smirk.

"Don't mind if I do," Sutton breaks, reaching for the vibrating dildo.

Music starts playing and it's because Zayn has somehow managed to blast it from the TV. I recognize the song. It's the same song that had been playing when Harry decided to fingerfuck me in the middle of a strip club.

It sets the mood, especially when she kisses me hard again. I feel the tip of the dildo against my chest. I moan softly as she starts to drag it down my front. She turns it on by the time it touches my belly. I part from our messy kiss to glance down when I feel vibrations against my skin.

She wears white cotton G-string underwear, I then notice. I bite down on my lip again when my curious fingers want to take them off her.

"Turn over, butterfly. On your hands and knees," she orders me instead.

I hum, doing as told. I turn onto my hands and knees only to be met with Harry's front. I look up at him with a forming smirk.

"Fuck, Harry... If I were you, I'd fuck her any chance I'd get," Sutton then says from behind me and on her hands and knees, too. She then hums, lifting the vibrating dildo to rub it onto my clit.

Oh, my God.

From her words to her wanting to pleasure me all over again, my head falls forward. I let gravity have its way, letting my head droop as I just to the vibrating pleasure. Though, Harry lifts my head. I hear him chuckle under his breath.

"It's getting hard not to fuck her any chance I get," he then mumbles. "Now open your mouth, angel face."

Harry went from answering Sutton to talking to me. I then open my mouth through the pleasure I'm being given. I grind against the toy Sutton holds to feel something stronger, but that's when Harry spits right onto my tongue. Roughly, he forces my mouth close to trap his trickling saliva. I have no choice but to swallow. But fuck, I like it.

Through a closed mouth, I moan. I then squirm, when my clit grows sensitive after a wave of passing pleasure. I breathe out once she lifts the toy off me and when Harry lets go of my mouth. He's taking off his shorts, finally.

Sutton switches her position. She's on her back now and I sharply breathe in when she lowers my hips onto her face. Teasingly, she kisses then sucks at my inner thigh.

"Fuck me, baby," she then says to Zayn as he positions himself between her legs.

"Take my fucking cock," I hear Zayn mutter back.

She hums, sloppily deciding to lick me again. I can't control my breathing. I feel as if everything is happening so fast, but I don't want it to stop. I look forward to see Harry's cock free. Invitingly, I reach for it. I take him into my hand, and I find a stroking pattern.

"Mm..." I look up at him as I raise my head to run my tongue underneath his shaft and towards his balls. I then swirl a tongue over both his balls.

"Fuck," Harry mumbles. He then groans when I take one into my mouth. I suck gently but then release to moan. Sutton moans against me as Zayn begins to fuck her. I, on the other hand, squeeze at Harry's dick, gripping at the bottom of his shaft when I need a moment to process my pleasure.

Harry smirks from his sight and Sutton might just have me coming again with the work of her tongue. "I'm going to fuck your pretty face," he then alerts me.

"Oh, yeah?" I breathe out, moaning as I grind onto Sutton's mouth. It feels mind-fucking amazing. "Do it, Harry."

When I release his heavy cock, he holds my head again. He then groans as he gently fills my open mouth with half his length. I reach for his thighs to grab when I could only fill so much. I hum when I'm unable to bob my head from his stiff grab of my hair. I then feel him hit the back of my throat when he begins to thrust forward, several times. When I mildly gag, he pulls his lengthy cock out.

"Fuck!" Sutton and I seem to moan simultaneously, which causes a laugh between us. I hum, swallowing through a throat that will be sore the next day.

Looking at Harry's cock then up at me again; I wonder what he's thinking.

I open my mouth again and stick my tongue out for him as an invitation to smack his dick against it. I then wrap my lips around him for a suck after his head finds my mouth. I begin to bob, but I ultimately stop when he takes over with his thrusts once again. His hands grip my hair as I squeeze my eyes shut. I hum, keeping it constant to avoid gagging again.

"You want to act like a slut," Harry says through a rough thrust into my mouth. My jaw begins to ache. "Take it like one."

I look up, tears seeping from my eyes as Harry forces himself down my throat. I grip tightly onto the sheets and close my eyes again as he uses me as his own personal fuck toy. I smack his thigh when he begins to move roughly. Gripping nails into his skin, he pulls out of my mouth, and I break into a cough.

Sutton moans underneath me as Zayn rams his hips into her at a quick pace. I look down my body after wiping the dripping spit from the corner of my mouth and I grin when I meet her brown eyes. I can't help but appreciate her beauty. Her thick eyebrows are relaxed and her lips are glossy—not from lipgloss, but from the way she continues to eat me out. I almost smirk at the thought.

I rise, sitting up against Sutton's face as I roll into her mouth. I feel the vibrations from her throaty groan as she licks and sucks. I look at Harry who watches me. My mouth falls open again only to moan inexplicably louder. With Harry sliding a hand around my neck, it isn't long until she's quick to get me coming again. "Oh-" I attempt to speak and warn, but Harry's hold makes it hard. I feel myself turn red as Sutton flicks and works her tongue harder. She's lowered my hips, continuing to moan against me. My gasp is loud as I then come for the second time.

When I lift myself off of Sutton, her messy mouth mutters curse words under her breath and through Zayn's thrusting.

"I'm gonna come," she says softly, and I can tell from the way she's breathing. I crawl towards the center of the bed to view her from a new angle. 

Harry joins us on the bed. I feel him climb on top to get closer to me. When he's close enough, he lifts me onto his hips and I hum when he slides his cock in between my thighs. He also cups and squeezes at my breasts, touching me as if he wants my attention—but I'm giving it all to Sutton instead. "Come for us?" I then whisper to her, bending over to kiss the corner of her mouth.

She reaches for my wrist, squeezing tightly as she's coming to an orgasm. I watch the way she begins to choke on her own moans. Her pretty eyes shut, and her body shakes from her boyfriend's work. There's a moment when she freezes and stops breathing, I think, then she releases the loudest of moans when she's finished. Turning into a panting mess, Sutton continues to tremble flat against the mattress.

Harry kisses the side of my neck. I tilt my head to the side, gasping from how his breath against the crook had sent chills to run down my spine. I hum, leaning back into his body before he whispers, "Don't be shy, angel... taste her."

I feel my heart race. I glance over at Zayn who holds his cock in his hand. He smirks at me, looking me up and down when he notices I'm staring. He then begins to nod. "Taste her," he eagerly suggests as well and I submissively move to replace Zayn's spot.

Sutton hums, lifting her legs to allow me to pull off the underwear that had been tucked to one side. When I do, she spreads and that's when I pause from the sight.

"Do you like it, butterfly?" She refers to her clit piercing. "Guess who pierced it?"

My eyes immediately shift to Harry who returns a smug grin my way. I could only let out a small laugh. I would have never thought that Sutton would have one, let alone get one done by Harry. I then look at Sutton again, crawling over her. "Mhm. I've been thinking of getting one myself," I say to purposely tease Harry. Zayn chuckles and Sutton's about to, too, until I lean in to kiss her softly.

The boys watch as I start to make my way down her body with soft, delicate, kisses. I've never done this before—pleasure another woman—so the nerves begin to arise. Sutton whimpers as my mouth hovers over her glistening slit. Then, I go for it. Bent over with a head between her caramel thighs, I run a tongue across her mess. It's a unique taste, but it isn't bad at all. It encourages me to lick her again.

"Shit," she whispers as I then kiss her there. I use my lips as much as my tongue and she seems to like it by the moaning response she gives me. I hum to show her I'm enjoying her as much as she's enjoying me.

Zayn's hand is in my hair. I discovered the moment I open my eyes to see him watching me eat out his girlfriend. I stroke my tongue onto her clit, over the piercing, which causes her to squirm. "Do that faster," he instructs me, and I nod. I keep my eyes on him when I can't help but take in his beauty either.

"Fuck, fuck!" Sutton pants under writhing hips the moment I work at a faster pace. Though, not as fast as I want to be. "Yeah, just like that. That's so good."

I hum again when something about being praised gets me going. I have to squeeze my thighs together as I practically drip, but that's when I feel a spank.

"No," Harry mutters behind me. "Keep them fucking open like a whore."

Sutton's moans turn into an airy laugh the moment I stopped working my tongue. She looks down at me, watching my mouth fall open when Harry decides to rub my clit. I gasp, feeling the pleasure almost instantly. Sutton then decides to sit up from her position and quickly kiss near my open mouth. Music continues to play but it's faint compared to all our noises.

I'm panting. Harry's fingers on my clit causes me to raise onto my knees then fall back against his body. "Oh, God," I moan as he begins to rub me faster. I look down, watching his chipped-nailed fingertips move. It's becoming enough to get me close again.

"Come on, baby... " He mutters by my ear and my head tilts back over his shoulder. He adds pressure, pushing down at my clit. I'm trembling because of it and loud cries of his name leave my lips.

There's that feeling again.

I reach behind me to find a handful of his hair. I tug, moaning at the same time, before releasing the pressure. I've come undone and Harry doesn't give me a chance to process when he strokes my fluid mess over my pulsating clit. I suck in a breath, and I feel exhausted as I try to regulate my breathing. I haven't even been fucked yet.

"Holy shit," Zayn says as he looks at my body. Too weak to smirk and allow myself to feel sexy in my skin for once, his expression then changes. It's as if Harry had forced him to look away and kiss his girlfriend.

Harry's frowning, almost glaring, at Zayn. I see it when I look up.

I pull myself up only to turn around and face him with a smirk again. "What's the matter?" I ask him softly.

He looks at me with a tight jaw. He then lifts a hand to wrap it around my throat again. I hum when my eyes fall onto his mouth. Just as I'm about to kiss the jealousy off his lips, Sutton interrupts.

"Jo, c'mere! I need your help."

When I look over, Harry's hand falls from my neck and I see Zayn leaned back against the headboard. She has hands on his dick and there's a slight buzzing noise coming from the cock ring around the bottom of his shaft.

She's jerking him off, leaving Zayn to suck in a breath as she uses lube. I start to crawl closer to them. "Such a big cock you have," she tells her boyfriend with a grin. She then looks at me. "Touch him?"

Sitting above his thigh, I watch her grind with soft hums from her self-elicited pleasure. She's allowing me to touch Zayn and maybe I shouldn't be surprised when she's told me they're comfortable with this sort of thing.

I look at Zayn, making sure it was alright to touch him before doing so. I match his smirk when I don't hold back. I replace Sutton by taking him into my hand. I begin to stroke and twist my wrist as I jerk him off. He instantly moans and I glance at Harry when I feel him close again.

He's looking at me and I find myself grinning to think I'm touching another man's cock right in front of him. I hum as my eyes fall onto his cock. It isn't long before I decide to reach for the bottle of lube Sutton used with my free hand. I squeeze the lubricant onto Harry then toss the bottle aside to pleasure him, too. I smirk, thinking to myself, I've always been good at multitasking.

It's easy to jerk them both off with the added help. Though, Zayn is more vocal about his pleasure with the cock ring he has on. He's moaning and Sutton's urging him on.

"You like that, baby?" She moans while continuing to get herself off against Zayn.

Harry groans as I look at him with a bottom lip tucked between my teeth. He's breathing rapidly in his chest. He also keeps his stare poured into my eyes. He isn't looking anywhere else but at me.

He slides a hand into my messy hair again. I grunt when he's rough with a tug. He tilts my head so far back and when he leans in to finally kiss me for the first time since last night, I kiss him back hard. He then parts, only to moan. He might just come. Zayn, too.

I look to my right. Sutton is heavily kissing her whimpering boyfriend. His length in my hand looks painfully erected and flushed with color from the tight cock ring. He's cursing against her mouth and it's when I let go of him to let Sutton finish him off with a suck. Turning my attention back to Harry, I use both hands on him.

"I want you to come in my mouth," I then decide when I realize that I don't think I've gotten the chance to taste him yet. I smirk when he does. On his knees, I lower myself to open my mouth for him. I pump with a rapid jerk as I watch his abdomen of pretty tattoos clench. It isn't long till I feel warmth ejaculate from his twitching cock. I hold back a grin as I've been hit like a paint splatter across my cheek and tongue. I then hum, leaning forward to suck at his red tip.

Salt and sticky, I clean him up and swallow him down. Through his pants, he wipes his come off my cheek with a thumb, only to mercilessly stuff it into my mouth. I look at him as I wrap my lips around the finger he presses against my tongue. I then rise onto my knees again before pulling back with a hard suck. "So good," I then say to him.

After Sutton had finished Zayn off, she straddled him. I bite my lip when I decide to mimic her position. I nudge at Harry's chest, silently getting him to lie back next to Zayn. I then throw my hair over my shoulders before straddling and sitting over his erect cock. On top of him, I place hands on his biceps. I start by grinding myself along his shaft. I moan softly when I begin to ache for him all over again.

Sutton rides Zayn. She's moaning, massaging at her breasts as she wildly bounces on his cock. I, on the other hand, stall. Nervous over my performance in topping Harry, I drag nails down his body. I then bend down, running a tongue over his pierced nipple when it calls my name. It gets a low groan out of him. I smirk after gently sucking what I could before hovering my mouth over his.

I suck in a breath when I feel him align his cock with my entrance. As my nose touches his, the tip of his cock rubs along my sensitive slit.

"Spit in my mouth, angel," I then hear him say.

After a whimpered and weak breath, I meet his eyes for a split second. I nod when the sudden thought of claiming him appealed to me. Gathering saliva from underneath my tongue, I spit right into his open mouth. I then moan as I let myself sit down on his cock. "Fuck!" I pant when I finally feel him. Hands on his chest, I straighten my back and begin to roll my hips. I look down as I try to adjust. I want to move like Sutton, but I know it will hurt if I try too soon.

"Just like that," Harry praises me anyway.

I nod again and bite my lip when I see his flushed cheeks. I never wanted to choke something so beautiful before. I smirk a little from my impulsive thoughts. "Mm," I then hum instead. "You feel so good, Harry."

My fingers slither from his chest and onto his nipples again. Remembering he likes a little pain for some reason, I figured he'd like it if I pull on his piercings. As I figured, he mutters a curse word when I tug. "You like that?" I ask.

With a throaty groan, he nods. I gasp again when he buckles his hips forward. "Now, slap me."

I raise my eyebrow at what he asks me to do. "Huh?" I question, but it comes off as a moan.

"I said, slap me. C'mon, angel... I know you've been dying to slap the fuck out of me." He's smirking through it all.

I huff. He's not wrong. I roll my hips a bit faster. It feels far from uncomfortable, suddenly. I lift my hand, without a second thought, and smack him across his face the way he asked. I suck in a breath, unsure if I had hurt him more than I intended to. Though, with a turned head to one side, he grins a dimpled one. Absentmindedly, I'm moving faster. I moan loudly before Harry then mutters, "Again. Harder."

I slap him again, hard, as if something has taken over me. I'm then screaming from the pleasure that begins to spread from up my core and all throughout. He groans, crashing his hips roughly into mine when he can't seem to keep still. "Fuck, fuck!" I yell over Sutton's moans and the music. I dig nails into his shoulder blade when I can't help it. With the pleasure, so strong, I had to hold on.

"Mm, come like my little slut--"

Sticking my fingers into his mouth, I huff as our hips collide. "I'm not your little anything," I mutter right back, and I smirk from shutting him up. I break into a louder moan when he bites down on my fingers. Instead of wincing or whining over the pain, it ignites a course of newfound energy. I move rough with my movements, beginning to bounce the way Sutton bounces. With my head rolling back, Harry's hands roam my body.

I slow down when I grow tired. Gasping for air, my fingers slip from his mouth when he releases them from between his teeth. I feel the orgasm pooling, ready to release, but I can't get myself there. Leaning into Harry's body, he runs his hands up my back and grabs a fistful of my hair. He thrusts into me, taking over from underneath. I can't stop moaning as he fucks me off into oblivion, it feels like. "Harry," I groan, stuffing my face into the pillow near his head.

I grow stiff and moan loudly again with shaking thighs. I dig fingers into his skin again as he makes me come. He thrusts nonstop until my high is over. With slowed down thrusts, I sit up carefully. I hum when he freely comes inside of me. I watch him writhe and grunt softly underneath me.

Exhausted, I pull off him and let myself fall in between him and Zayn. Sutton has finished, too. I watch her rest above her boyfriend's chest. We exchange a soft laugh and when I look up to see Zayn, he's grinning at me. I breathe in lightly when he lifts his hand to brush the hair away from my sticky forehead.

"You know what would be fun?" I then hear Sutton say. She sits up.

"Hm?" I hum.

"If we switch."

The thought of Zayn with me and her with Harry has me closing my thighs together. I think I would be opposed to something like that if I hadn't just learned the fun in accompanied sex. I look at Harry when Sutton begins to crawl closer to him. His eyes are on her body as if he's eager to know what it's like to fuck his best friend's girlfriend. To think I'm a hundred percent sober, however a little dazed from a fuck, it's surprising that I'm just as eager.

I went from going without an orgasm for twenty-one years to having a foursome. I grin a little when Zayn hovers on top of me. I peel my eyes away from Harry as Zayn's thick gold chain touches my chest when he goes in for a kiss. I adjust underneath him, already feeling the butterflies as I find out what his mouth tastes like. His rough stubble scratches against my chin and then he parts.

I'm forgetting how to breathe as someone I considered a platonic friend wetly kisses down my body. Spreading me open, he then gets a taste. I have to roll my head back as I feel his stubble mixed with the stroke of his long tongue. He shakes his head between my legs with a pressured tongue pinning my clit. Sensitive, I close in on his head and my fingers grab ahold of his light blue hair.

"Fuck," I moan softly, rolling into his mouth as he's the third person to taste me tonight.

Suddenly, I'm flipped onto my side when Zayn had pulled away. He positions himself behind me. Plopped on my elbow, I lift a leg when he hooks an arm underneath the back of my knee. Fuck. I look ahead to see Sutton on her side facing me also. She has her eyes closed as Harry kisses the side of her neck. He's also touching her, rubbing her pierced clit and I grip onto the sheets from the sight alone.

He meets my stare as Zayn fondles at my breast. I release a moan, keeping my eyes locked into Harry's green ones. I then let my mouth fall open when Zayn breathes by my neck.

"Is this alright, butterfly?" He whispers the moment I feel his dick against me. He's still hard even after the cock ring he tried with Sutton. I begin to nod, not being able to break my eye contact with Harry.

"Yeah," I whisper and suck in a breath when Zayn takes my consent and enters me with such ease. I didn't expect him to let go of my leg to hold onto my neck instead. I moan again as I'm then being fucked by someone who isn't Harry.

He continues to stare at me, filling Sutton at the same time. Having sex with Harry was riveting in itself. Having sex in front of him is becoming a new kind of high. Though, a little bittersweet when he has Sutton moaning.

"Fuck!" She's humming and I just know she feels his stupid godsend piercing.

I'm feeling the pleasure the moment Zayn develops a fast pace. At the angle he's positioned, I feel the tip of his cock hit the right spot. "Yes!" He gets out of me. My mouth falls open and my eyes close, shielding the sight in front of me to truly enjoy the bliss of Zayn pounding me. When he tightens his grip around my neck, I squirm when it acts as a hot wire to my groin.

He's just as good.

"Yes! Zayn," I moan his name and that's when I hear Harry's thrusts in Sutton smack harder. I open my eyes only to see him looking at me still.

I pant, attempting to keep my legs open, but they start to tremble. Slowly, I bring my knees together to touch as I keep myself up against my elbow. Zayn has me clench around him and that's when he mutters curse words in my ear. "I knew you'd feel so fucking good, butterfly."

His hushed voice, his roughness into my body, and the glare of Harry's piercing green eyes, it's enough to bring me to the edge once again. "Oh, God! Zayn, just like that. You're gonna make me come," I say through a smirk.

"I'm coming!" Sutton whines and Harry's biting his lip as he's determined to finish her before Zayn could finish me. I watch as his flattened curl then falls over his forehead, giving all he's got like a competitive fuck.

I hadn't noticed how much the room had darkened until now. Lights from Las Vegas Boulevard and the TV that continues to stream music become our only source of light.

Sutton finishes before me. I don't get to see her when I close my eyes again. My head rolls back onto Zayn's shoulder and finally, the bigger wave hits me harder. I reach for his wrist as he closes my airways from the hold on my neck, though I don't need to breathe—not when I'm orgasming all that I have left. I try to speak, but my curse word comes out in the form of a stutter. I moan instead.

Zayn slows down the minute I come all over him. He lets go of my neck and I finally catch my breath but in the form of constant panting. He extracts himself and softly, I sigh. I then hum when he makes me lie on my stomach.

I feel like my vision has blurred but it might be my tears when I open my eyes again. I bite my lip when I see Harry kissing Sutton's neck. I then feel Zayn's warmth spill onto my back. I hum, bringing my ass to perk up.

Parting from Harry, Sutton comes closer to me again.

"Are you gonna lick my come off of her, baby?" I hear Zayn ask his girlfriend.

"Mhm," Sutton responds, and I remain on my front.

"Good girl."

I keep looking at Harry as I let Sutton and Zayn use me. His eyes shift away from mine to look over at the table near his side. He reaches for his pack of cigarettes and begins to light one. He's generous enough to hand Zayn one, too, and light it for him.

I gasp and squirm when I feel chills spread the moment she licks at my back during their exchange. She giggles and I end up moaning softly because of it.

"Tired?" Sutton asks, lightly brushing her fingertips up along my arm. She then lies next to me.

I smile when she does, and I hum softly when I feel my body tingle from numbness. "Exhausted," I answer.

"Ouch," Sutton then says softly, lifting her hips when she happens to lie on top of something. I end up giggling when she pulls the silicone dildo out from under her. She waves it around before tossing it aside and out of the way.

As smoke begins to fill the room, I sit up. I crawl over Sutton just to get closer to Harry.

I lean in when I decide to plant a kiss on his flustered cheek. He sucks, breathing in the toxins as he's leaned back comfortably.

I'm not fine. I knew it since the moment I got into his car to leave LA. No—I knew it since the moment I desperately tried to get him to stay. I don't need him. I shouldn't depend on him or rely on others, I know that now. Though, I'm not ready to give up a twisted heaven like this one—as dooming as it sounds.

He's friction and I'm reckless, but it's a recipe I'm willing to try.

Harry removes the cigarette from his mouth. After exhaling, he turns his head and looks at me. I invite myself to plant another soft kiss but on his lips this time.

He kisses me back as I comfortably rest against his side. I then hum, pulling back to kiss at his jaw several times instead. His arm wraps around me as we fall into new territory. I never really fully cuddled him before. Our tired and naked bodies touch and our legs intertwine. I stop kissing him to rest my cheek above his chest and he continues to suck at his bad habit.

__

damn, anyway... on my way to my birthday dinner <3 thought i'd drop this double update and messy foursome as a present!

also, the way pierced has hit 400k is... i have no words! thank you so much if you're still here. i love you! again, THANK YOU!!

love,
mila!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 136 57
Vada Carter. 18 years old. Not famous, just a stupid girl. Harry Styles. 19 years old. Very famous, but he's just a stupid boy. "You can't say stuff...
228K 4.8K 49
They've known each other since they were eleven, inseparable best friends for as long as they can remember, but long distance and spotty behavior cau...
8.5K 368 21
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles. Two boys who have hopeless crushes on one another, despite never having a conversation. Their lives are far from pe...
29.2K 1.4K 39
HARRY STYLES A man that is known to be the biggest tycoon in the world. He owns the chain of restaurant and Casino. But what no one knows is...