what a time - AOT GIRLS X FEM...

By ashonash1

AOT FAN FIC (GXG) (MULTIPLE LOVE INTREST) In which a stressed out teenager accidentally slips into the world... More

C. 1 - Stressed
C. 2 - Shouldn't Be
C. 3 - Questions
C. 4 - Cow Shit
C. 5 - Eleven
C. 6 - Everyone For Themselves
C. 7 - Zero
C. 8 - Armin
C. 9 Bertle Turtle
C. 10 - Marco
C. 11
C. 12
C. 13
C. 14
C. 15
C. 16
C. 17
please read!
C. 19
C. 20
C. 21
C. 22
C. 23
C. 24
important update !
c. 25
c. 26

C. 18

2.1K 99 19
By ashonash1

An: ouchie ^^

🥔 = 🕊

~~~~~~

Drew sat silently as she ate her porridge watching everyone. This was one the last moments before everyone finds out about Bertholdt and Reiner.

She was surprised when three people she hadnt talked to in a while sat at her table.

"Good morning Drew." Eren yawned. Armin smiled to her and Mikasa just awkwardly and silently sat down next to her.

"Good morning Eren. Good morning Armin. Mikasa." She side eyed the raven-haired girl next to her and shoved a face full of porridge.

"Whats up with you two?" Eren laughed.

Drew rolled her eyes and Mikasa told him it was nothing.

Eren groaned and kicked his feet under the table.

"Are you... okay?" Drew asked cautiously.

"I feel useless." He slammed his head against the table.

"Why?" Armin asked softly. But Drew felt like he already knew the answer.

"Because! We're eating! Do you know who else is eating? The titans! They're eating people and we can't kill them."

Eren crossed his arms and stared at his breakfast. Drew's head rolled back and she laughed. "You can't be serious Eren?"

"What?"

"They'll all die eventually. Plus we can't just go into a fight with the titans without a game plan."

"Whats the game plan then?" Eren snapped.

"For now, eat your damn breakfast or i will. Then we have to wait for captain midget and Commander eyebrows to think of something." She shrugged and drank from her cup.

"Good plan." He smiled and ate some breakfast. Drew smiled back and high fived him.

Mikasa was pushed more into Drew by Riener when him and Bertholdt joined their table. Drew snapped her gaze to Mikasa who only shrugged and tried to get some space.

Drew rolled her eyes and pulled her closer to her. She knew they weren't on good terms but she also knew she didn't like men touching her.

Or anyone touching her in fact.

Drew knew (hehe that rhymed) that she shouldn't be nice to Mikasa. The girl drugged her for fucks sake.

Maybe she was just too nice. Or maybe she was just too gay.

Either way she knew she should slam Mikasas head into a brick wall for revenge but at the moment she has become a pacifist.

Armin and Bertholdt asked her why she was in her uniform and she briefly explained how someone on her squad had pissed off Levi and now everyone had to suffer and clean the exterior of the HQ.

In reality she should be glad they messed up and now atleast some people are going to be able to protect themselves. But she still had to clean untill all chaos erupted.

She excused herself and gave Mikasa one last glance before walking to the front door. She caught Ymirs gaze and subtly nodded thinking no one saw.

~~~~~

Drew wiped the sweat off of her forehead leaving a thin mark of ash. She was currently using a very large duster to clean the inside of a chimney.

Namaba, Miche and Tomas were all standing on a small tower and making sure everyone was working.

Drew rubbed her nose and decided she had done enough cleaning for now. Most of the HQ would be smashed down anyway. She looks back up towards the tower she saw Nanaba jump off to go warn the rest of the scouts.

She quickly stands up and the squad around her look at her and to the incoming titans.

"It can't be..." one of the whispered.

"Dont sit and look at the view, get your ass up." She picked them by the back of their collar and stood them up straight.

She quickly jumped off the roof and landed by a horse. It wasn't hers but they didn't have time to look around.

Everyone was yelling orders or quickly jumping onto their horses to wait for orders.

Miche set off first with Nanaba not far behind.

"The second the titans reach the woods, we'll split up! I want four separate teams. Recruits and soldiers alike in each unit." Marco looked back to Drew, she nodded and assured everything will be alright. "When I give the signal we'll scatter in four directions simultaneously. Get the word out to civilians."

Drew toned out the speech as she stared to Miche. Originally she was going to let him die. It wasn't necessary she save him and since she was going with Nanabas squad but now she didn't want him to die.

It was unfair and unjust.

Her mind quickly scrambled for and idea and when she thought of one she yelled out for Miche. "Miche!" She sped up her horse to ride side by side. "I have an idea. A small group maybe two or three of us flank the titans from behind."

"And why the hell would we do that?"

Drew bit her lip. "Not like that was literally about to be your plan"

"To save us the trouble later!" She shouted over the sound of the horses. "Look!" She pointed back behind her. "They're all grouped together. No stragglers thay we know of. After we split up there could be titans ending up all the way on the Northside of wall rose. We take them all out here. Then there's nothing to worry about later."

Miche pondered for a second and agreed. "Drew and I will be moving to your backs." He looked to her "you move with the group moving southeast and I'll move with the group going southwest." She nodded and knew he would still end up getting cornered from the beast titan.

If something was meant to happen it will happen. She could only hope she could change the outcome.

~~~~~

Drew stood on a titans head and watched from a distance as the beast titan grabbed Miches horse and throw it to him. She groanded and jumped off the titan, she knew it was chasing her but she didn't have to time to turn around and finish it off.

She used the trees to get around and an unholy amount of gas to get to Miche as fast as possible.

Her arms and shoulders ached and her abs were beuning.

"Gosh! Is this how spiderman feels? No wonder Tom Holland has really nice abs."

She heard the thunderus steps of the beast titan and knew miche only had seconds left before the four last titans were going to share him like a piece of chocolate.

She saw him holding his head and hyperventilating on the floor and sped up.

"Almost there!" She yelled to herself.

She zipped inbetween the beast titans legs and towards Miche. "Huh?" Zeke looked down and saw another soldier flying to the rescue of her commanding officer. "How heroic."

"You can move now." The four titans ran for Miche and Drew got their in time to chop off the hands of the ones holding him.

She was going so fast that when she grabbed onto Miche they both fell to the floor. She rolled them over and used her left hook to shoot into the building.

She threw Miche into the roof and looked gown to the four titans plus the one who had followed her. She looked back North and saw the beast titan watching her.

"Dear god, he is ugly as fuck."

She looked down to the four titans and gripped her blades tightly and jumped off the roof.

She quickly took down the tallest of the five, he was the famous titan back in 2020, the one with the weird habds.

She felt she should have taken a selfie with it before she murdered it but times were tough right now.

Using his falling body to her advantage she flipped off of him and hooked onto another titan. She used her momentum to slice the next ones nape open.

She landed on her feet and cringed when her ankle slightly twisted. It wasn't like her to he off her A game but the beast titan was very ugly and was staring right at her.

Hooking her hooks onto the next titans eye she jumped over its head and cut another titans head straight off.

"Drew!" Miche yelled she looked up, then to the North where the beast titan was coming closer and closer.

"Shit." She flew back to the roof and picked up Miche. "Hold on." She grunted and tossed him over her shoulder. She almost fell over due to the excessive amount of weight but held on.

The two quickly jumped off the roof and started heading east. If she was correct this is where Nanaba was with the rest of her squad.

Turning around Drew saw the remaining two titans and the beast titan following them.

"Piss off!" She yelled behind her and hit the gas.

She took a hard left behind a few larger trees and climbed it to the top. Drew placed Miche into her lap like he was a baby and covered his mouth.

His leg was bleeding. She knew that. He knew that. The two just prayed they wouldn't be found.

The beast titans footsteps seemed to be fading in the distance after multiple long minutes.

Drew's hand on Miches mouth slowly dropped, he took in deep breaths and tried to hold back his tears.

"I'm a failure." He whispered to himself.

Drew rolled her eyes. "Nows not a time for a pity party miche." She stood up and picked him up. She slowly dropped them back to the ground with her odm gear and sat Miche down on a log that was conveniently there.

"We need to hurry." She shrugged off her jacket and looked around for a stick. "Those titans might come back any second. And we need to fix your leg. I'm guessing you can't walk?"

Miche stared up at her and she shrugged. "Worth asking." She ripped off the section of his pants where he was bleeding the most. His leg was royaly fucked.

She had seen worse. On the state championship in freshmen year, Sara Hadley snapped her right calve right in half.

All the other girls were too grossed out by blood to comfort their own teammate so Drew had to hold onto her while the paramedics arrived.

By hold on she means she had her arms squeezed by Sara.

The paramedics had to snapped her leg back into place or she would have to have it amputated.

She could still hear the screams and cried coming from Sara. It haunted her for weeks after the incident.

But the meaning of the story is Miches leg looks exactly like hers had. And she knew she most likely had to snap it back herself.

She grabbed two sticks, one for Miches leg. And one for him to bite on.

"Miche. You're going to hate me for this but trust me im saving your life."

"What-"

"Bite down on this." She ordered.

"You're not going to..." his words trailed off when he noticed his leg. His eyes widened and he took the stick and bit on it tightly.

"On the cound of three. Ready?" He nodded. "One, two-"

Drew was quick to cover Miches mouth even more. She was sure his scream could be from every corner of wall rose.

"You're alright." Drew shivered at the sight of Miche.  She looked over her shoulder when she heard quick footsteps.

"God. If you're listening. Give me a damn breather!" She stood onto her feet and pulled Miche up the tree.

"I'll be right back sniffles."

Taking a quick look down, three titans. She could do that.

Two 6 meters and one ten meters.

Piece of cake.

~~~~~

Hehehe

Its 1:20 am and I just got sooo much inspiration to write rn. So if you see me updating four more times tonight. No you didn't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 34 12
⚠️Gore warning ⚠️ Attack on Titan AU. A few friends, A island, A week long festival filled with booze, drugs and sex... What could go wrong? *Based...
4.6K 120 31
"Everyone changes." This year you moved to Paradis. It was your year to start over. Once you've got settled into Paradis University with your roommat...
238K 4.9K 35
β†³π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯ ━━━ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 π΄π‘π‘˜π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘› π‘₯ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿβœ”οΈŽ βπ‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘ π‘œ π‘™π‘œπ‘›π‘”?❞ W...
2.3K 86 10
Eren furrowed his eyes irritated at the fact that who else beside him was seeking your attention away. "Who?" Eren asked out of frustration as jealou...