truth ; ouma kokichi [✓]

By rickkaee

━━━ 真実 " Your eyes speak the truth when everything else is a lie. " Seventeen students were trapped and force... More

truth !
info
playlist
prologue : lies
checkered scarf
friends
night
lavenderhead
kichi-kun
matching
together
smile
ᴋᴏᴋɪᴄʜɪ ᴏᴜᴍᴀ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ
dream
time limit
dead
ʟɪᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ - ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɪ
emotions
new
recalls
picture
mask
again
fine
fun
secrets
ꜱᴡᴀᴘ - ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɪɪ
trust
promises
ᴇxᴘʟᴀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ (ʏ/ɴ)'ꜱ ꜰᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ
cozy
feelings?
ambivalent
really?
failed
double deaths
lost
ʜᴀᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴘᴀɴɪᴄ - ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɪɪɪ
doubts
deja vu
wrong
liars
ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ - ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɪᴠ
regrets
suspicions
reality
broken heart
lucid
unknown
last trial
wishes
awareness
mutual
sick
date
transfer student
plan
pajama party
graduation
reunion
let's get married!
epilogue : truth
(ʟ/ɴ) (ʏ/ɴ) ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏꜰɪʟᴇ
ᴋᴏᴋɪᴄʜɪ ᴏᴜᴍᴀ'ꜱ ɢᴀʟʟᴇʀʏ
ᴅᴀɴɢᴀɴʀᴏɴᴘᴀ ᴠ3 ꜰᴛ. (ʏ/ɴ) ɪɴ ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
ꜰᴀᴄᴛꜱ
ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ
ᴇxᴀᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ + ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ

what?

1.3K 61 35
By rickkaee

Butterfly - BTS
" ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴀʏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ. "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'s P.O.V «

I continue to tap my ballpen on my desk as I take glances at Kokichi's desk. He wasn't there. I slammed my hands on my desk and stood up, excusing myself. I look around the school but he wasn't in any of the places but because of my luck I didn't encounter any teachers, because I am literally cutting classes. Only one place that pops on my head.

' Roof top' 

I began to use the stairs to go to the rooftop and slammed the door open. I saw a group of upper-class bullies beating up Kokichi while Kokichi on the floor badly wounded. 

" Hey! What do you think you guys doing!? " I exclaimed, as my eyes began to dull.  

" (n-n-n/n)... " Kokichi tried to speak and reaching off his hands.  

" Oh, look it's his best friend, a freak like you shouldn't have friends. "  Akio said (a bully lmao) while stepping on Kokichi's body. 

" Hey, fuck off asshole! " I exclaimed, kicking his legs making him fall on the floor, away to Kokichi while me spreading my arms so no one could go near Kokichi. The other bully whose name was Hiroto charged into me but I grabbed his fist.

" Aww, too bad senpai you're too weak. " I teased pulling him and punched him at his stomach, making him fall from pain. 

There were another two bullies, whose names were Souta and Ren. Souta charged at me with a punch too fast that made him punch on my right cheek. My bangs hiding my eyes, I spit the blood on my mouth and kicked him. 

" Geez, you just destroyed my beautiful face or whatever. " I said rubbing my cheeks and lips. I looked at Kokichi on the floor, he was still breathing but still too damaged. And my eyes fixed on Ren, he is charging at me with a knife.

" Knife...? " I muttered, I began to grab his hand with the knife and twist it as he began to whine in pain. I laughed mischievously. 

" Here taste the pain that you do to Kichi-kun, Senpai. " I said, laughing. Then I have suddenly been lifted up which made me let go of Ren's hand.

" Geez, what happened here. " Gonta asked, lifting me up. While Kirumi and others were checking Kokichi. 

" Thank god, you guys came. " I said as my eyes began to get back into my normal eyes. Gonta put me down and let me stood next to him. I began to explain to him what happened and told me that he will take care of it. 

" Okay thank you, Gonta-kun! " I exclaimed and smiled at him, I glared one last time at the bullies that made them quiver in fear. I turned around and ran approaching Kokichi. Kirumi, Kaito, and Maki were checking him. 

" Are you fine Kichi-kun? " I asked worriedly. He looked at me with teary eyes and hugged me crying. 

" I-I'm f-f-fine now. Thank you! " Kokichi's voice muffled as he began to cry continuously, his hand gripping in my clothes, he also began thanking me, again and again. My eyes softened and hugged him back, playing with his hair. Kirumi, Maki, and Kaito looked at us in awe. Until Kokichi has done crying, he began to fall into a comfortable sleep. 

I carried him in a piggyback, and brought him to the clinic, treating his wounds that Kirumi didn't finish earlier because of the lack of things to use. As I was done I looked at his face, it was full of bandages, bandaids, and cotton. I sighed and left a kiss on his forehead before seating and rest my head in the side of his head.

.

.

" Hey, (n/n)- chan... why do you love to lie? " Kokichi asked curiously as we walk home. 

" Lies help me cover up my emotions. It helps me too if I feel weak or something and I use it to annoy the hell out of someone. So why don't you try to lie, to save yourself, hmm? " I asked and smiled softly at him. " But yeah, I don't overuse this lying thingy. "

" I don't think I can lie. I've been taught to tell the truth every time." Kokichi muttered. 

" Then...I'll lie for you. Then if you are in danger, I'llllllll be alwaysssss there for you! I promise. " I exclaimed, throwing my arm in his shoulder and winked at him. Kokichi laughed and blushed and looked away.

" Yeah, thank you, again. " Kokichi muttered.

[ 🎲 ]

My eyes fluttered open and I covered my eyes with the back of my eyes.

What a nice memory, huh? 

I looked next to me and saw Kokichi, sleeping peacefully. A soft smile was formed on my face and I began to play with his hair. I began to caress my hand on his cheek. There weren't any scars, blood, or wounds in it. I began to pinch his cheeks softly making sure to not wake him up.

" You're too cute, lavanderhead. " I muttered and I began to do my morning routine. I saw the jacket I gave him, neatly folded. I sighed and keep it again in my closet. 

Maybe... I'll give it to him again when this killing game is done.

 Then suddenly Kokichi woke up, seated in the bed, his hair was messy. He yawned while rubbing his eyes in a cute way. My eyes softened and smiled at him. 

" Oh, good morning (n/n)-chan. " Kokichi said in an innocent voice. 

" Good morning, lavanderhead! " I exclaimed. Kokichi smiled and fixed himself. 

We walked our way to the dining hall, as we entered the dining hall the morning announcement has been announced. The room was silent, little greetings then it's silent again. The two of us finished eating then Shuichi entered the room.

" Heeey! You guys have no energy! You need to look alive! You're all still teenagers! " Himiko exclaimed. 

" Yeahh, guys wake upppppp!! " I exclaimed. 

" Weird. I thought you'd be the most depressed out of all of us. " Maki said to Himiko. 

" Of course...I'm depressed. This is the most depressed I've been in all my 200 million years. But being depressed won't help those who died rest in peace..." Himiko said.

" Tenko and Angie, too. If I stay depressed they won't be able to rest in peace either. " Himiko said. " So in order to make their deaths have a meaning, I've decided to live my life with positivity! S-So anyway...please...t-take care of the...new me..

" You're out of breath already. You're going full speed right out of the gate! " Kaito exclaimed. 

" But it's just like Himiko said. Those of us left need to look to the future and live. For all the others' sakes. " Tsumugi said. 

" Yeah! Let's cheer up and work hard! This game is just getting started! " Kokichi exclaimed. 

" Game? " Shuichi asked.

" Huh? Isn't that what we were talking about? Ughh...but now there are fewer people, I might...be the next victim." Kokichi asked. 

" Hey! Don't say that! " I exclaimed, frowning, slamming my hands on the table, as I look around everyone was surprised even Kokichi. I sighed and seated at the chair again, slamming my face on the table. 

Before anyone could talk, the door slammed open and showed Gonta. 

" Everyone! This is serious! " Gonta exclaimed. 

" Oh, no...the colossal high school girl is on the other side of the wall, isn't she!? " Kokichi asked, I laughed at his comment. 

" Okay, maybe not that serious, but Gonta went to the courtyard before coming here... " Gonta said. 

" Again? This is like a deja vu. " I said. 

" The graffiti? Was more added to it? " Shuichi asked, getting what Gonta means. 

" Yeah. More letters added... " Gonta answered.

This world is mine Kokichi Ouma.

What?

' This world is mine Kokichi Ouma'. That is what the graffiti sentence will be.

I stayed silent and stared at them not hearing any voices that are coming out of their mouths or I couldn't just...really can't hear them? 

I stood up and was about to walk out but I could see my surroundings are spinning. My legs wobbled as I walked but my body gave up, it feels like I'm super tired even though I just woke up. And felt myself fall flat on the floor, then everything went black.

End

【7/7/21】

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 6.4K 27
I wake up to find myself.... Trapped in a locker?? I'm the Ultimate Liar, not the best talent but it does has its perks. Seventeen students trapped a...
23.3K 622 22
Monokuma is getting bored of the murderous killing games he's hosted.don't get him wrong,he loves the fact that the kids aren't afraid to kill and al...
112K 2.8K 26
Scared, alone with no one to help her, Y/n goes about her life trapped in this killing game. But who says that isn't the correct choice? Who says wha...
28.9K 1K 70
After the killing game has ended, it's discovered that the sixteen students have been in comas for the past three years. They were put into a virtual...