Lockers and Love

By Tivaholic

What would the NCIS team be like in High School? Ziva's the new kid in school when she moves to DC with her m... More

Character Descriptions
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six

Chapter Thirty-One

262 5 0
By Tivaholic

College letters. This could make or break them. Tony and Ziva looked at each other wide-eyed, scared but hopeful. Seeing Tony was more nervous than her, Ziva opened hers first. She slowly ripped the envelope open and took out the paper. She opened the letter and began reading.

'Dear Ms. David,

Congratulations! It is our pleasure to inform you that you have been accepted into the Literature program here at Ohio State University on a full academic scholarship.'

Ziva could only look up at Tony and smiled. She got in.

"I got in." Tony's smile matched hers.

"You got in?!" Tony jumped up and wrapped her in a hug, barely containing his own excitement at her acceptance. When they pulled apart, Ziva received hugs from the rest of the 08 crew and Gibbs and Jenny. When the excitement settled down, everyone turned to look at Tony. Sensing this, Tony's smile fell from his face, his body filling back up with nerves. He slowly reached for his own letter, and hesitantly opened it. His earlier fears crept back through in his mind and he couldn't stop the shaking of his hands. He looked over at Ziva for some added comfort and she gave him one of her Mona Lisa smiles. He could do this.

He ripped the seal of the envelope open and slowly pulled out the letter. With even shakier hands, he opened the paper and began reading.

'Dear Mr. Gibbs,

Congratulations! It is our pleasure to inform you that you have been accepted into the Physical Education program here at Ohio State University on a full athletic scholarship.'

Tony dropped the letter, eyes even wider as he looked over at his friends and his family. He looked over at Ziva and smiled.

"...I got in." Ziva pulled him into a hug, tightly wrapping her arms around him. Tony could barely breathe with the fact that he got into his dream school, and Ziva was going with him!

He looked over at his parents, who were beaming at him. He moved over and wrapped his mother in a hug, then moved over for a manly hug with his father.

His friends came up and congratulated him. He looked over at Ziva and pulled her into another hug. He looked back over his letter, making sure he read everything correctly and his brain wasn't playing tricks on him.

When the excitement wore off, dinner was discussed. Ziva had left early so that she could tell her mother about her acceptance letter. Rivka was going to be thrilled.

_______________________________________________

After dinner and a movie, Tony made his way up to his bedroom. He set his letter on his desk and pumped his fist in the air. He looked at the words "full athletic scholarship" and a swell of pride filled his chest. Not only had he gotten into his dream school, but he got a full ride. He sighed, putting the letter back down and making his way to his bathroom. He was just about to close the door when he heard a knocking on his window. He looked at the clock and noticed it was 11:30 PM. He smiled, Ziva was probably coming back and didn't want to wake everyone up, it wouldn't be the first time she had done it. He walked over to his window and was horrified to see Jeanne smiling back at him. His smile quickly fell from his face and he yelled for his dad. He knew she was crazy, but this was beyond anything she had ever done before.

Gibbs ran into the room with his sig raised. He looked around the room and saw Jeanne standing dangerously next to his son's window. Tony was in a predicament. He didn't know whether to let her in or not. What if she fell off the roof and hurt herself? Gibbs made the decision for him when he walked over and opened the window, holding his hand out for her to grab ahold of. She hopped down and hit his bed, laying on it.

"What are you doing, Jeanne?" His breathing was fast and unsteady and his father still hadn't put away his sig.

"I came to see you like I always do." Tony looked at her confused.

"You don't come to see me, ever. I've told you to leave me alone." Jeanne smiled up at him, trying to get closer. Gibbs, however, blocked her path, forcing her to stay where she was.

"Oh, Tony. I come and see you every night. You're just normally asleep to notice I'm there."

"You've been stalking me?!" Tony screamed. You tell the girl to leave you alone and she stalks you. What kind of logic was that?

By now, everyone in the house was alerted to something going on. Jenny and Tim ran into the room, Jenny with her own sig out. She was still a part of a government agency after all. They watched as Gibbs handcuffed Jeanne and pulled her through the door, down the stairs, and out of the house. Probably taking her to the police cars that were already outside. Tony stood looking at his window. She had been watching him. Watching him and Ziva. She had stayed the night plenty of times. There was no telling where else she could have been watching him. Did she stalk him at basketball practice? Or at the park? Or at the ice cream parlor?

His heart was beating so fast, and he could barely breathe. He did the one thing he knew that would calm him down. He called Ziva. Hearing her voice always helped him find his calm, no matter what was going on.

She didn't pick up the first time but did the second time he called.

"Tony?"

All she could hear over the line was his breathing.

"Tony, are you alright?" Jenny could see that he was in distress and took the phone from his hand.

"Ziva, it's Jenny. Can you come over?" She could hear Ziva getting up from bed and hurrying around her room.

"I will be there in 5 minutes." Ziva hung up the phone as she rushed out the door, not even having time to let her mother know what was going on. Hell, she didn't even know what was going on. Was Tony alright?

She ran as fast as she could to Tony's house, only stopping when she saw the cop cars out front. Before the cop could stop her, she ran in the front door and yelled for Tony.

"Up here, Ziva." Tim called out. She ran up the stairs and to Tony's bedroom. She saw Tony and Tim sitting on his bed. Tim had his hand on Tony's shoulder as if comforting him. Tony looked up at her sudden presence and quickly walked over to her and pulled her into a bone-crushing hug. She returned it, glad that he was at least physically alright. Even after 10 minutes, he wouldn't let go of her. She was the one that had to pull back. She looked into his eyes, concern and worry running throughout them.

"What happened, Tony? Where are Gibbs and Jenny?" She could see that Tony wasn't going to talk, so she turned to Tim.

Tim gulped before speaking.

"Jeanne. She's been stalking him for who knows how long. He saw her outside his window." Ziva's eyes went wide as she turned to look at her boyfriend.

"Tony, it is okay. We are here. I am here." She could see him give a slight nod.

"She's been watching me, Zi. Watching both of us. Where else could she have been? Has she been stalking you too?" Ziva sighed, raising her shoulders.

"I do not know. I am assuming Gibbs and Jenny are taking her into custody?" Tim nodded.

"Seeing as she was stalking the place of an NCIS Agent and the director, it's officially in their custody." Ziva nodded. Good, if anyone was going to find answers, it was Gibbs.

After a few minutes, loud footsteps could be heard running up the stairs. Abby appeared a few seconds later, out of breath, and worry spread across her face.

"Is everyone alright?! I saw the cop cars outside and thought the worst!" Tim moved over to her and pulled her into a hug, effectively calming her down for the time being. She looked over at Ziva in question.

"Jeanne."

They explained what happened and all sat down in various spots in the room. A few minutes later, Jenny and Gibbs walked into the room seeing them all huddled together. They moved over to Tony and Ziva.

"Can you come to NCIS with us? Seeing as Ziva was somewhat included in this, we need you to come to. Is that okay?" Ziva nodded.

"I need to call my mother. I ran out of the house so fast I did not tell her I was leaving."

"We've already called her. She is meeting us there." Ziva nodded.

Gibbs walked over to Tim and Abby.

"I want you two to stay here. There are going to be two agents stationed outside if anything else happens. Got it?"

"Yes, dad."

"Yes, Gibbs."

With that, Gibbs turned around and walked out the door, Jenny, Ziva, and Tony following close behind.

This was going to be a long night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 2.4K 49
#1 Spy #2 Mafiaboss • Ziva and Jayceono. Two of the most popular people at school-aka troublemakers-who absolutely detested each other's guts and pre...
8.5K 105 20
When their prime suspect in an ongoing investigation is murdered, the clues lead to a horrifying pattern for Tony and Ziva. [AU. Tiva]
6.5K 108 11
Ziva returns to Washington DC after living in Israel for almost two years. She knows how badly she hurt Tony and only wants to repair their friendsh...
69.1K 1.6K 50
The short holiday the NCIS agents have is over. Ziva and Tony are also back from their vacations and begin a new year, full of cases, head slaps and...