ATEEZ Boy x Boy OneShots

By Baek-Con

Fluffy, Smutty, Angsty and Crack content! Requests will be on hold until further notice! Start: August 23rd... More

!!READ BEFORE YOU PROCEED!!
[A/F] Honey, We Do Love You • Yeosang x ATEEZ
(F) See You Tomorrow? • Yeosang x Emma Watson
{F/M} Date Night • Hongjoong x Mingi
{M} Extra Help • Wooyoung X San
{M} "It's Part Of The Dance, Guys!" • Yunho x ATEEZ
{F, Slight M} Just Your Average Love Story • San x Bang Chan

{M} Here's Your Reward, Babes. • ATEEZ x BTS

1K 22 9
By Baek-Con

One shot Contains: Smut, group orgy.

✨You Have Been Warned✨

——————————

"And The title of Rookie of the year goes to....... ATEEZ!" The host announced loud and proud as he read the contents of the envelope.

Everyone stood up and cheered loudly for the group of eight. Everyone knows how much work they have done throughout their training and it's being paid off well. The eight boys hurried to the stage to collect their award, bowing politely to their sunbaes and noonas as they made their way to the stage.

Once they were on the stage, Hongjoong goes up to the mic to give his speech. Some of the members giggled on how short it was adjusted for their tiny leader, causing Hongjoong to give them all a playful glare.

"Hello everyone! I just wanted to thank you for presenting us this award! I know we are just rookies, but I believe our future is bright and we will succeed like every group here tonight! Give yourselves a round of applause!" Hongjoong shouts the last part, which had everyone cheering loudly.

"Thank you again!" Wooyoung shouts this time, making everyone cheer once more while cringing at the loud volume.

As the boys exit the stage, Wooyoung spots Jimin at the corner of his eye. The older boys gives him a wink and shakes his hips suggestively, making Wooyoung bite his lip. He quickly regains his posture as he remembers that there were cameras everywhere, making a mental note to see Jimin after the award show.

———————-

- ATEEZ dressing room-

"YEET! SKRT! YEET! SKRT! SKRT! YEET! YEET! DROP THAT YEET! SKRT THAT YEET!" San And Mingi took their sweet time changing back to regular clothes as they shouted these words at the top of their lungs.

"Hurry the fuck up you bitches! Yapping at everything, like damn!!" Jongho snapped as he was pulling on a nice clean t-shirt after slipping on some sweatpants.

"What's wrong, Jongho? Feisty cause you didn't get laid yet?" San jokes, which caused Jongho to scoff and roll his eyes.

"Hurry up you lazy butts! We are going to be late to go to BTS' place." Hongjoong scolded the boys, grabbing his things before heading to the van.

————-

-Later On-

While the rest of the boys were now at the BTS house hanging out, Wooyoung found himself in a huge bedroom with Jimin. The two were passionately locking lips while their hands were all over each other.

"God baby, you have no idea how I wanted to bend you over right then and there and fuck you so hard." Wooyoung whispers with a slight growl in his tone, giving Jimin goosebumps as he heard those words in his ear.

"Then do it. You deserve a bigger reward anyways sweetheart." Jimin replies as he plants a kiss on Wooyoung's neck.

"Wooyoung/Jimin, we've been calling you for the pas-oh...." Both Hongjoong and Namjoon enter the room and widen their eyes in surprise.

"Hey guys, what's going on-Dayuuuuum Woo/Jimin! Getting some action I see!" The boys of ATEEZ and BTS followed the leaders inside, surprised but turned on at the hot scene before them.

"Well this was unexpected. Boys, let's give our Rookies a real award, hm?" Jimin suggests as he kept rolling his hips against Wooyoung's, making the other hiss and moan in pleasure.

-SMUT AHEAD CONTAINS: pet names, roughness?, threesome, face-sitting, fingering, riding? Idk y'all it's been months.

"But of course!" Jungkook took a step towards Jongho and San, before pulling them both into an awkward three way kiss.

"I'm all yours tonight, love." Taehyung takes Yeosang by the waist and kisses his lips, making the younger melt into the taller male.

"Soooo Seonghwa hm? Bet you can't fuck me better than I can to you." Jin teases, his eyes challenging the other to make a move.

"I call being pillow prince this time. You had your turn last week." Yoongi declares to Hongjoong, who smirks and takes off his shirt.

"So you want me to eat you out or you wanna tie me up and ride me until I can't cum anymore?" Hoseok asked Yunho, who thought about it for a bit.

"Can I top you this time? If not the other two options are great." Yunho looks at the older male, who smiles and wags a finger for him to come closer.

Mingi and Namjoon suddenly became attatched to each other as they messily made out against a wall. Hands grasped at each other's clothes, desperate to rip them off each other.

"Damn, they were really waiting for this." Wooyoung chuckles as he turns to watch everyone horny and full of desire.

"Of course. You all are so hot." Jimin smirks as he kissed the younger man's neck, which riled him up enough to take off all of his and Jimin's clothes off and start the real pleasure.

"Jongho please! I need your cock in me! And I need San sitting on my face no-Ah!" Jungkook was whiny and horny as he was getting fingered by both vocalists on one part of the floor.

"Awwww Sannie did you hear that? He wants you to sit on his face and ride it." Jongho coos to the older boy, who giggles as he curves his two fingers that were inside of Jungkook.

"What do you say Kookie?" San taunts, using the childish nickname as a way to rile the older boy up.

"Please ride my face, I'll be so good for you San." Jungkook moans breathily as he felt 2 fingers from each boy take turns hitting his prostate.

Yoongi mewls in delight as he feels his legs being placed on Hongjoong's shoulders, enjoying how deep the younger man's cock was thrusting into him.

"You just love being a spoilt kitten, don't you? You love being handled and fucked by your master, right kitty?" Hongjoong huffed out those words in between his thrusts, his thoughts cutting off at the tightness of Yoongi's entrance.

"You know you love it when I fuck you'd like this as well." Yoongi makes a smart ass remark, which creates a thought that Hongjoong moans at.

"Holy shit Yunho! You seriously need to top more often, you're so good at this-oh fuuuuuck!" Hoseok's eyes were clenched shut from all the pleasure Yunho was giving him as he was bent over one part of the big coffee table.

And before you ask, "why is there a coffee table in a fucking bedroom?" Don't worry, I'm just imagining on how rich BTS.

"T-Thanks. I'm kind of regretting not letting you eat me out. But we can save that for another time." Yunho moans softly, his thrusts starting to become out of rhythm.

"Holy fuck Mingi how big is your cock?!" Namjoon moans loudly as he's trapped against Mingi as his back is pressed against the wall.

"I don't know, but I guess it's big enough to make you guys and my boys scream perfectly." Mingi smirks as he grabs a hold of Namjoon's thighs that are around his waist, hoisting him higher so he can thrust into him better.

"Shit Jin, did you fuck your members before you went to the awards show? You're loose as fuck." Seonghwa teases, in which the older glares up at the other man. The truth is, Jin was so tight that Seonghwa felt his pull out game was destroyed.

"And what if I did? They did better compared to you right now." Jin teases back.

But that all changed as Seonghwa spread his legs wider, and sped up his pace. These actions now have Jin screaming in pleasure, feeling each thrust hit his prostate.

"Let's see if your statement still stands, hm?" Seonghwa chuckled darkly as he continued his actions.

"Shit Woo, you're amazing at this!" Jimin screamed out as he felt Wooyoung thrust up into him as he was on top.

"You literally fucked yourself in the shower, how are you still this tight?!" Wooyoung questions through his moans.

"Sluts heal quicker darling." Jimin responds.

"Ohhh~ Yeosang, right there! That's it! Oh!" Taehyung was having the time of his life as Yeosang plays it safe on one side of the bed in missionary position.

"Does it feel that good? Am I doing okay?" Yeosang questions, his nervousness was still there with dominating the older boy.

"Yes Sangie, you're doing so good for hyung. You make hyung feel so good, baby." Taehyung smiles softly at the younger boy, who blushes under the gaze but continued pleasuring his hyung.

"H-Hah....! Jungkook I-oh!" San had his eyes rolled back as he rode the older man's face like his life depended on it.

"His hole is so good, but now I wanna try his cock in me." Jongho whispers to San as he continues to thrust into Jungkook.

"Do it. And don't stop until you're satisfied." San giggles quietly, careful to not let Jungkook hear.

As swiftly and quickly as he could, Jongho pulls out of Jungkook and proceeds to ride his cock. Jongho whines softly as he feels the tip brush against his prostate, which drove him to slam his body down harder. Jungkook is left in shock, his moans vibrating against the cheeks of San's ass.

"F-Fuck I'm so close guys!" Yoongi can be heard moaning from another part of the room.

"Me too!" Everyone else responded, which was followed by a string full of pleasured screams coming out from each and everyone's mouths as they had their mind blowing orgasms.

After resting for a couple of minutes, everyone proceeds to clean themselves up. After cleaning the furniture they used as well, they changed into clean clothes and decide to head to the living room to watch a movie.

"This was so much better than an award." Yunho gushes, which had everyone cooing at his cuteness.

"And we'll do the same thing for you guys when you guys win an award." San declares.

"Well we have already won a couple, so if you're wanting to bring your body over after to catch up...." Jungkook starts, wiggling his brows at both Jongho and San.

"For sure we all will." Wooyoung chuckles after he spoke, causing some agreements to come out of their mouths and lust to fill their eyes.

A/N: First previously requested one-shot done! Thank you to CallmeIvory for requesting this one shot! I'm so, so sorry  that this took FOREVER. I had my previous one-shot book deleted so I have to start over. But hey! I start fresh! Anyways, I will see you all in the next one shot!

Toodles!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 145 29
"Let me satisfy your thirst for Up10tion BoyXBoy oneshots." Just oneshots, and more, and more Date Started: 12th of October, 2018 Date Ended: 24th of...
51.6K 2.6K 31
"Do you hate me?". Heeseung was taken aback by the question, 'does he hate Sunghoon, if yes, why?", they were both forced to do this. "I don't know"...
185K 7K 18
[FINISHED] Wooyoung is a struggling college student who can barely afford anything. But when San comes out of the blue offering help, Wooyoung immedi...
24.8K 744 22
treasure oneshots bxb © June 2021 sonderii