แด˜๐šž๐šฃ๐šฃเน€๐šŽ แด˜ฮ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŽ | Quackity

By crispy-bo

"๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ... More

๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ”๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ•๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ“
{๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ” ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ“}
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ”ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…ใ€‘
๐•š
๐•š๐•š
๐•š๐•š๐•š
๐•š๐•ง
๐•ง
{๏ฝ‘๏ฝ•๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‹ ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…}
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ”ใ€€๏ฝ”๏ฝ—๏ฝใ€‘
๐•š
๐•š๐•š
๐•š๐•š๐•š
๐•š๐•ง
{๏ฝ‘๏ฝ•๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‹ ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…}
ใ€๏ปฟ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ”ใ€€๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ…ใ€‘
๐•š
[A/N] where im at rn
oh hi, so

๐•ง

610 16 1
By crispy-bo

monday
april 4, 2021

"Karl!" Kingston yells, fast-walking towards the boy who searches for the person belonging to the voice. He struggles a bit due to the curls covering his eyes.

As soon as they're face to face, Kingston's thin arms are wrapping around Karl's neck tightly. The two are smiling uncontrollably into the others shoulder.

"Hey, bee." Karl hugs him back just as tight. Their bodies involuntary sway side to side while they continue their long embrace.

"Holy shit this is crazy," Kings says as he slowly pulls away. He grabs the sides of Karl's face, taking in all of the boy he's so used to seeing through a screen.

The older boy laughs, "I know. This was very spontaneous for me and kinda scary." They both laugh and turn to look at Alex standing not too far away.

"Alex, give me a hug," Karl opens his arms towards the boy.

Alex rolls his eyes, making his way towards him. They've met before, but it was still exciting for the two nonetheless.

"Aw, my two boys! I'm gonna cry!" Kingston says, causing the other two to laugh.

"Alright, well, vamos we have to get home," Alex tells them.

"He just wants to get home because I told him I'd make him french toast if he came with me," Kingston whispers to Karl, watching Alex get into the back of Kings' small car.

Karl giggles and grabs his suitcase while he walks to the car. Kingston quickly walks ahead of him and opens the trunk to place the suitcase inside.

"Oh and I also told him to sit in the back because you're more important," Kingston tells him while they both make their way to the front.

"Bee! That's so mean," Karl says but is laughing anyway.

"Yeah, haha, drive!" Alex says.

quackity4k @quackity4k
i was pushcd to the backseat because karl's "more important" whatever that means

>> quackity4k @quackity4k
oops

>> user
karl??

>> user
WAIT KARLS WITH YALL

—————
Royal🐝 @Royalbee
quackity is annoying

>> Royal🐝 @Royalbee
but karl came here to meet ME! no one else! just me! ☺️☺️☺️

>> user
PLEAASSEE

>> user
get his ass

>> karl :) @KarlJacobs_
who's that handsome guy next to the big X? :))
|
Royal🐝 @Royalbee
i don't know bubs. who is it ;)
|
user
flirting on main???

>> user 1
Why are you so mean to quackity? Leave him alone jesus.
|
user 2
they're friends. it's not that serious
|
user 1
his fucking gay ass is trying to get in Alex's pants
|
users 2
uh- OKAY buddy 😃👍

"And this is my baby sister." Kingston finishes the introductions for Karl.

"Well it's nice to meet you all, Kingston talks about you a lot," Karl says sweetly.

"Karl, sweetheart, you are the most precious thing. Can you...date Kingston please? Because he needs to-" Calli jokingly starts before getting cut off by Kingston.

"Okay. Mom? Really? Ignore her, please."

Karl and Alex laugh at the mother and son.

"We're gonna get Karl settled. Do you have a meeting today?"

"Um," Calli looks down at her phone quickly then looks back up at the boys, "No I don't, you boys have fun."

Kingston smiles at her then at his two friends.

As soon as they make their way into Kingston's room, the youngest boy starts jumping up and down excitedly.

"YOURE ACTUALLY FUCKING HERE THIS IS CRAZY," he all but yells out at the two, "The trio is finally together...guys...we're like peas!"

Alex and Karl look at each other then back at the boy who's now starting to cry.

"B...bee? C'mon, we're all happy here! Let's not cry," Karl awkwardly walks over to him and rubs his back.

"We're like three peas in a pod!" Kingston cries out. All Alex can do is laugh at his best friend, causing Karl to giggle with him.

"Pea-twt, your honor," Karl says.

"AHAHA, let's go we're all peas!" Alex joins in.

quackity4k @quackity4k
Roy is crying and calling us peas ! What do we do ? #peatwt

>> karl:) @honkkarl
three peas in a pod ! 🫐 #peatwt
|
roygbiv @royaltty
karl those are blueberries :(
|
karl:) @honkkarl
bee my beloved there is no pea emoji
|
roygbiv @royaltty
i'm gonna cry
|
quackity4k @quackity4k
You already did
|
user
GET HIS ASS BIG Q

>> George @GeorgeNootFound
OK THIS IS EPIC

"ok. be honest with me, bee," karl whispers, leaning over in the sand to get closer to Kingston.

The three boys decided to go to the beach that night and cross their fingers they would get a fire pit. And luckily they did.

So now here they are, Kings and Karl sitting next to each other on the sand and ash mixture, close to the fire. Alex said he really had to take a piss so he was 7 minutes away in the public restrooms.

The other two told him to just go in the ocean but he thought they were weird.

"Be honest about what?" Kingston whispers back.

"What's up with you and Alex? Is there something or do you just have a thing for him?"

Kingston whips their head in Karl's direction.

"W-what? No. Why would you ask that?"

Karl giggles and rocks back and forth in the sand.

"You do. I can tell. That's fine, I get why you would."

Kingston continues to give him a questioning look.

"I'm just speechless right now. I cant tell if you're joking or not." Kingston can only stare at the laughing boy beside him.

"I'm not, I'm actually asking."

"Karl- that's- do people actually think that? Like other than people who're fans?"

"Yes, oh my god, yes," Karl giggles out.

Kingston stares at the orange flame, heat burning his cheeks. But he can't tell if that's from the fire or the conversation he's in.

"...How can you tell?" They whisper and look at Karl in the corner of his eye.

The other boy instantly let's out a louder laugh. "I knew it! I knew it!"

"No! No, I don't have a thing for him. I don't think? You're making me question myself!" Kings leans over and hits at Karl's arm to make him stop.

"Ok, no. On a serious note, what's going on?" The older boy calms down a bit and looks Kingston.

"I thought nothing but now I don't know."

"Hm," Karl nods his head with his eyes squinted, not saying anything else.

"That was fucking disgusting!"

Both boys turn their heads toward the voice coming from behind them. Alex is slowly making his way back to the fire, the sand slowing him down.

"We told you to go in the water," Kingston laughs at him.

"No it's too cold." Alex responds, taking a seat right next to Kingston and putting an arm around their shoulders.

The younger boy instantly looks at Karl who is already watching the two, trying to hold back a smile.

All three boys sat in a peaceful silence for a while, just watching the fire.

"Where'd you get this sweatshirt," Alex asks Kings, talking somewhat quietly but loud enough to catch Karl's attention, "It looks nice on you."

And Karl loses it. Kingston can only roll his eyes at the annoyingly giggly boy and Alex is left to look at Karl, very visibly confused.

EL OH EL i suck at updating
there's no excuse i just forget lmao

but IM SORRY it took so long, i started college & honestly fuck that shit but it's taking all my attention. i'm hoping to write this weekend so i have chapters ready to publish & not worry about it for a bit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 15.9K 54
"๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ?" "..." or ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, Tommy is introduced to Ranboo's brothe...
121K 1.5K 47
โฎ โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข ๐‹อข๐Ž๐“๐“๐Ž ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ผ. ๐— ๐—–...
104K 2.5K 38
childhood buddies. mafia. betrayal. but most importantly, love. dream smp mafia au tw's will be put at the beginning of the chapter if necessary! low...
88.4K 2.9K 28
best friends that met over a game called minecraft. and they will always be nothing more than best friends, right? dreamnotfound soulmate au completed