KNEE SOCKS - jacob bertrand

Von infinitygauntlets

- you cured my january blues! social media x real life | © infinitygauntlets, 2021 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Mehr

𝘒𝘕𝘌𝘌 𝘚𝘖𝘊𝘒𝘚.
PLAYLIST AND AESTHETICS
𝘖𝘕𝘌.
𝘛𝘞𝘖.
𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌.
FOUR
FIVE
𝘚𝘐𝘟.
SEVEN
𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛.
𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌.
𝘛𝘌𝘕.
𝘌𝘓𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕.
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘓𝘝𝘌.
𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕.
𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕.
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕.
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠-𝘖𝘕𝘌.
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠-𝘛𝘞𝘖.
TWENTY - THREE
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠-𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙.
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠-𝘍𝘐𝘝𝘌.
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠-𝘚𝘐𝘟.
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠-𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕.
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠-𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛.
𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠-𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌.
𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠-𝘖𝘕𝘌.
𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠-𝘛𝘞𝘖.
𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠-𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌.
𝘌𝘗𝘐𝘓𝘖𝘜𝘎𝘌.
𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘒 𝘠𝘖𝘜.

𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘠.

3.2K 116 114
Von infinitygauntlets

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

jacobbertrand: yours until the poets run out of rhymes

tagged: charliepierce

861,729 likes
38,013 comments

username: now this... this does bring a smile to my face

fallonthompson: my adoption papers are sitting in my clutch i just need a pen some1 help

peytonlist: SEX

peytonlist: SEX RIGHT NOW

xolomariduena: you look so happy man wow

jacobbertrand: xolomariduena what can i say man, got luckier than anakin out here

xolomariduena: be sad now you're stealing my thunder

jacobbertrand: xolomariduena yes sir😔

username: you guys are so beautiful together

username: it's so nice when two people find one another

fallonthompson: ONCE AGAIN I AM ASKING FOR A PEN FOR MY ADOPTION PAPERS

xolomariduena: fallonthompson would a pencil suffice my love

fallonthompson: xolomariduena absolutely fucking not

charliepierce: until the sun no longer shines duck :)

charliepierce: ...when did we become romantic people what the fuck

jacobbertrand: charliepierce we must revert back to our old ways immediately

charliepierce: okay major loser who likes gale

jacobbertrand: charliepierce NOW WAIT A DAMN MINUTE PIERCE

tannerbuchanan: you guys are cute together

jacobbertrand: tannerbuchanan thank you man

tannerbuchanan: sorry fallon stole my phone you two make me want to take a melon baller to my beautiful baby blues

charliepierce: tannerbuchanan i recommend court sanctioned therapy at this time

username: leo is uncharacteristically hyper-verbal

leopierce: username don't worry good fellow i'm here

leopierce: i would make a joke but i'm actually too happy for you guys

leopierce: so i'm gonna make this my moment now bc im bored HEY COBRA KAI FANS!! I AM VERY SEXY IN THE TRAILER BUT EVEN MORE SEXY WHEN I GET TO FIGHT PEOPLE SUPER WELL✋

marymouser: leopierce you cried when you saw yourself onscreen but okay

marymouser: you guys look so beautiful together❤️

cobrakai: 🥰

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Charlie's face blossomed into a smile as the lights turned back on in the theatre. A chorus of clapping was echoing throughout the room, but no one clapped louder than Charlie.

She had seen the trailer before, sneaking a peak when she knew Jacob wouldn't find out. Charlie knew that Jacob could act, but seeing him onscreen, seeing him embody the pain and torture that Eli Moskowitz faced brought tears to her eyes. Jacob in a way was Eli, in that he allowed himself to completely grasp the triumphs and downfalls of a kid who's privileged life was wrapped in deep-seated sorrow.

His performance made her absolutely itch to write.

Charlie's hands paused to reach for Jacob's, sending him a loving squeeze. His head turned to her, a mega-watt smile lighting up his face. Jacob was in pure ecstasy, not only supported by the woman beside him but by the emotional response of everyone in the theater.

Once they had clambered out of their seats, the attendees of the premiere buzzed as they exited and slowly made their way to a dining area, completed by a large conversation pit and dotted with tables and sofa's draped in a deep, burgundy light. In all honesty it felt like a night club, and Charlie felt goddamn important hanging off of Jacob's arm.

"Where do you feel like sitting?" Jacob bent down and whispered, his lips lightly grazing her ear. Everything about him tonight made her melt, but it was the tone of his voice that made her feel like a puddle.

"The conversation pit? It looks fucking sick," Charlie pointed as Fallon came up behind them.

"That's where Xolo and I wanted to sit, do you want me to grab us all drinks?" Fallon questioned as Xolo flashed them a smile. Charlie nodded as Fallon skipped off towards the dimly lit up bar.

As they sat down, Charlie's brain fiddled with the right words to tell him how proud she was. Right now, all she could do was watch Jacob and Xolo laugh, their faces permanently etched in happiness.

"You look like you are in a literal trance right now. Did you drink that cactus juice like Sokka?" Leo's voice ripped through her thoughts as he gracefully plopped down next to her, throwing a casual arm over the back of the seat.

"You're an idiot. I'm actually just admiring my boyfriend in his natural state." Charlie lilted as Leo rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, because nerding out with Xolo is definitely sexy." Leo grumbled as Fallon sat down next to him.

"So," Fallon interrupted as she threw her braids up into a royal top-knot, "What did you think? Did a show about karate tickle your creative fancy?"

"Yes, and so did that sentence." Charlie retorted. "Seriously, you guys... you guys were incredible. You know I always love the projects you do, but this was just totally different and yet some of your best work."

Both Fallon and Leo's eyes became slightly glassy. Charlie always had a weird way with words, they always carried an unvaried amount of emotion behind them.

"Spoken like a true New Yorker television critic." Leo chuckled to break the silence.

Fallon then handed Charlie a red-colored drink, one that she recognized as a Shirley Temple. The best beverage, even between alcoholic drinks.

As the din surrounding her droned on, Charlie found herself socializing like never before. Producers, executives, cast members and more stopped by the crew of four perched in their seats, extending congratulations and chatting about film and television.

Jacob at this point had unbuttoned the top part of his shirt, his jacket placed on Charlie's lap. It was a sure sign that he was getting drunk, and Charlie couldn't help but giggle as he turned to her for the eighteenth time to tell her, "You are, like, really beautiful. Did you know I can do karate?"

It was after the twentieth time that Peyton had plopped down next to Charlie, the faint scent of margarita on her breath.

"Isn't this amazing, Charlie? I — I can't believe that this party is for us. Like, I literally read lines on paper and all of a sudden people think I'm talented!"

Charlie gave a light laugh as Peyton squeezed her tightly.

"Well...you...are...talented," Charlie coughed breaths out as Peyton squeezed her sternum. She let go, brushing her hair from her face.

"Seriously, Charlotte, it has been so good getting to know you. I've known Jacob for a really long time, and I haven't seen him this happy ever. There's like, this synergy between you two, where you just fit. It's so beautiful." Peyton finished with a sigh as Charlie's eyes watered.

"I'm so happy that he's happy, and I'm so glad that through him and Leo and Fallon that I've gotten to meet you. It's been an experience that has really changed me." Charlie murmured, honesty flowing through her words.

Peyton pulled her into one more hug and quickly let go, and began to drunkenly giggle.

"What's funny?" Charlie asked curiously. Peyton lifted a shaking hand past Charlie's face, to where her boyfriend was almost shirtless, dancing next to William Zabka.

Charlie was frozen for a moment, staring at the scene before her when she finally hopped out of the pit and skipped over to her boyfriend. As soon as Jacob saw her, his face lit up and the next thing she knew was being pulling straight into his warm lips.

"Alright, love," Charlie caught her breath as they broke apart, "let's get you upstairs."

She grabbed his hand, Jacob trotting behind her as she said a quick goodbye to her brother and friends. They were all in a heavenly state of drunkenness, and as she walked away she heard them all screaming about how much they loved her.

Clambering into the elevator, Charlie slipped her hand underneath his shoulder, holding him up as he mumbled under his breath. As the doors closed, Jacob looked up at her, his eyes drooped with the effect of alcohol.

"Baby?" He murmured.

"Mmhm? What's up, Duck?" Charlie placed a hand on his face.

"Thank you." Jacob whispered as he placed the faintest of kisses on her cheek.

"For what, Jacob?" Charlie's voice lightly echoed.

"For being here. For, you know, loving me back. You're everything I could've ever wanted. I... I just love you so much."

"I'm super fucking in love with you, Jacob Bertrand."

Silence filled the elevator as it halted, allowing for the pair to wobble out. Charlie fumbled for the room key as Jacob leaned on the door frame.

"One more thing." Jacob mumbled.

Charlie chuckled as she dug the key out of her purse. "Yes, Duck?"

"Do you think sometime you could dress up like Black Widow? I think that would be so hot."

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

i <3 drunk jacob oh my god

HI GUYS! yes... i went MIA. my apologies, i was figuring out how i wanted to end this story. i've literally been writing and rewriting for so long, and finally came to something i liked, so stay tuned ;)

the thought of jarlie ending feels like a knife to the heart, but i hope you've loved them as much as i have.

i love you all, thank you so much for all of your support and love <3

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

40.3K 958 60
Evie Doyle has never been the most popular girl in school. She's never had the best confidence and she is relentlessly bullied day in and day out. Sh...
105K 2.4K 38
𝐲/𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐬. 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚...
116K 1.7K 25
"SAID SHE WANNA ROLL WITH ME" we scream in the car. god i really love him. make sure you comment and star it :) it helps me with ideas and motivation...
61.9K 1.7K 70
Halley Larusso had the perfect life, amazing friends, loving family, good grades and money, what else could she ask for? Well, that's easy to answer:...