โ„Œ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ? โ˜น๏ธŽ

Da TheAwfulPuzzles

A BTS thriller fan fiction where Jimin's birthday goes all wrong, and all the members go to explore a cemeter... Altro

๐™ฟ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŽ๐š 
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
THANK YOU FOR 100
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
Thank You!

19.

162 15 0
Da TheAwfulPuzzles

+:。.。Don't tell him, or else.。.。:+

☾︎Taehyung☽︎

I looked at jimin, he was really scared, i hugged him, and told him it's okay. He just looked really speechless, and i understood him.

Jimin said, "Tae, I'm hungry, and I want to forget about this, can we go to a café and eat? I'll ask ur nurse?".

"yes!" i replied, i hadn't been out of this room since hours, and i hated it. Jimin nodded and went to the nurse, she said yes, but he'll have to take care of me. We both went to the Café with a guard following us, it's literally so obvious that the nurse sent him.

We sat down, and called the waitress

But..

"JI-EUN? Why are you here, leave me alone! no! get away from me!!" i shouted seeing the waitress. Jimin and the waitress looked at me confused, and Jimin held my hand telling me it's not her.

"N-NO! IT'S HER, PLEASE STOP, LEAVE ME ALONE", i kept on screaming and covering my ears and eyes.

Jimin took me out of the Café, and hugged me, telling me to calm down. I started crying remembering my past sin.

"Jimin.. It's my fault.." i mumbled.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

4.9K 571 12
โnight night, princess.โž โœฐ he was a living man trapped inside a dead soul. - in which jeon jungkook struggles to accept the loss of his love...
566K 6.7K 26
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...
132K 28.4K 96
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras แ€‘แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€Šแ€ทแ€บ แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€†แ€ฝแ€ฒแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€„แ€บ แ€แ€ปแ€ฎแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บ...
17.4K 454 9
What is a killer bunny? Who am I? R u the killer bunny? Well no one know but I do... Killer bunny like blood,pain,scream,fear,and he LOVES getting wh...