Unbecoming | βœ“

By GollGappay

When Tabeer fails to recognize the meaning of true friendship and is made to stand eye-to-eye with the conseq... More

introduction
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
takeaway
graphics

chapter six

486 72 103
By GollGappay

Consciousness touched her and then moved away as if it burned her.

Tabeer held her hand out for it but it did not come back. It kept moving farther and farther away, into the distance, until Tabeer's vision blurred and no longer did she see the masked faces that hovered above her.

A single drop of water slipped out of the corners of her eyes and down her temple. 

"Allah," she whispered, and then Tabeer saw white.

— ❖ —

"Tabeer Reyaz. Time of death: 1:47 am."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 426 33
Maheen and Hasan met when they were kids- young, naΓ―ve, and hopeful about the world. Just when their story begins, they're separated by tragedy and p...
74.5K 9.9K 47
Wars, Bloodshed, Death, Apprehension, Hatred, Pain, Agony, Violence... That was all how one could describe the boundary between the two empires- Jona...
9.3K 1.1K 16
Previously known as 'Knight with no Armour.' ❝their love was like fireflies. small, fragile and alive only in the dark. it made them the king and que...
7.9K 1K 21
"I used to think that I fell in love with you at first sight, but now I think my soul fell in love with yours the moment we were paired in heaven" Hi...