Little Big Problems (Error Is...

By OozyRay

Error went to Outertale to stargaze after a long day of destroying aus. little did he know, ink was planning... More

Introduction
Chapter dose (idk if that how you spell it)
Chapter tree
Not a chapter
chapter ruof (four spelled backwards)
chapter ⁵
new book cover!
I'll be back!
Sorry guys

Chapter 1

303 11 28
By OozyRay

Errors POV

I just finished destroying a underfell copy, those are always easy. Now I'm just gonna go to outertale to stargaze. I probably won't be able to for long because outer is always calling ink anytime I'm there or ink creates another au.

(Le skip to outertale)

Once I get to outertale I sit down at my usual spot on the cliff and look up. "The stars are so beautiful" I say reaching out as if I could grab the stars. Anytime I look at them I feel safe, calm... But... It never lasts... I sit up and look at the stars, my gaze never leaving the them... Untill I feel a pain in my chest, Ink.. he made another au...  I look down at my black yellow and red hands and make fists out of them "WHY CANT I JUST BE NORMAL! WHY DOES INK HAVE TO CREATE AND I HAVE TO DESTROY!!!" I yelled like there was no tomorrow. "Who am I kidding... I deserve this, I have killed thousands of inocents. I'm just a worthless puppet for fate..."

Outers POV

I was wandering in the forest when I heard yelling. I run over to see Error on the cliff looking at his hands, I was about the call ink when I heard error say something that froze me in place. "Who am I kidding... I deserve this, I have killed thousands of inocents. I'm just a worthless puppet for fate..." A worthless puppet? What does that mean and when I looked back at error I saw him on his knees sobbing, This isn't the error ink told everyone about, he doesn't seem like he is a soulless, mercy less destroyer... He seems like he doesn't want to destroy and kill. And so I did something I thought I would never do...

No ones POV

As error continued to cry, outer walked over to the crying skeleton and sat next to him.

Errors POV

after I fell to my knees I felt something or someone sit next to me. My haphaphobia kicked in and I scooted away only to see that it was outer. "Why aren't you calling ink or attacking me?" My voice glitching out a little "well I was gonna, but I saw you crying and I didn't think you could cry so I came over to try to comfort you." Outer said with a genuine smile on his face "but you shou-" my chest hurt suddenly and I leaned forward holding my chest. Outer was shocked at my sudden movement and asked if I was ok. "Why do you care?"  I snarled at him he gave me a concerned look and before he could say anything I made a portal to the new au that ink made. And when I got there I looked around and saw that it was a blank empty au almost like my anti void but then I instantly felt multiple presences. And I heard a familiar voice.

Inks POV

"Error! Are you ready to die?" I say looking down at that pathetic glitch. He looked up at me and the only thing I could see was fear, it then turned to anger, and he got up in a battle pose ready to fight. but little did he know I had a trick up my sleeve.

Hello my little potatoes! How did you like the first chapter?? It's terrible ik I'm new tho so yea but don't worry I will update soon but next chapter will be longer and more interesting bc I'm gonna bring some more characters into the story.   (ㆁωㆁ) have a lovely day/night, tootle pip!

606 words, next chapter I plan to have at least 1000 words :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
13.3K 369 14
Y/n is apart of team Minato and loves Obito. They are actually best friends but the problem is that he loves Rin. She holds back her feeling but when...
8.5K 283 5
Mobius falls in love with Loki and Loki betrays him. Thats when Mobius confirms his feelings and Loki starts to wonder what love feels like
308K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong