Claimed by the devil

By xxfebihalowxx

dissing what he said away I clear my throat " I appreciate your help Mr. knight, but how about we let the cop... More

β™₯οΈŽπ™±πšŽπšπš˜πš›πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšœπšπšŠπš›πš πš›πšŽπšŠπšπš’πš—πšβ™₯︎
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15πŸ”₯
16
17πŸ”₯
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36πŸ”₯
38
39
40
41
42πŸ”₯
43
44
45πŸ”₯
46
47
48
49
50πŸ”₯
51
52
53
54
55

37πŸ”₯

11.7K 273 69
By xxfebihalowxx

⚠️MATURE CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠️

a cold hand rubs my bare belly ripping me away from my peaceful sleep.

I open my eyes to see ace who looks like he just got out of the shower, his hair is wet and he has a new pair of sweatpants on. he's shirtless as usual.

I rub my eyes and smile at him trying to fully wake up, he smiles back and says "buongiorno bella.".

"good morning" I mumble slowly sitting up on the bed.

I'm sore, really sore.

I try to stand up but fail and show it by an unintentional moan.

"I got you" he says carrying me bridal style. I snuggle in his chest and close my yes enjoying his large hands around me.

the contact reminds me of yesterday, my face is probably turning red because ace chuckles " you don't have to remember yesterday.".

I look at him confused.

" when we can recreate it everyday." he adds making sense. the man is smooth as fuck.

I smile teasingly " in your dreams!"I am very sore.".

"I'm sorry about this part but not about the one before it." he plants a kiss on my forehead. how can he be so sweet and dirty at the same time?

"next time you're gonna add some christian grey shit to the list?" I ask jokingly. I more than enjoyed last night but it was exhausting.

he puts me down near the sink and asks "who's christian grey?". I hold the sink for support because I'm too sore to stand.

I decide to make him wait a bit before telling him.

how doesn't he not know him? half of the world have either watched the movies or read the books.

I put some toothpaste on my toothbrush and begin brushing my teeth. I watch ace thinking with a blank expression on his face through his reflection.

I spit the toothpaste and rinse my mouth slowly taking my time wanting to make him wait.

" get out I want to pee." I say, I want to make him wait longer. I like this because I finally am deciding something.

"Was he one of your many guy friends?" he asks bitterly, it pisses me off.

"aha, foreshadowing it is. first of all he is a character in a movie. two, I didn't have many guy friends just noah, josh, and luca wherever he is." I point a finger at him.

"yeah like that's not a lot." he mumbles under his breath but I hear it, he's acting like he was the virgin when we met.

" THREE, you said it guy friends not fuck buddies. at least I didn't fuck for fun, at least the entire media doesn't know I'm a player and change guys like tissue." saying these things hits my nerves because... well because the idea of him with someone else bothers me.

" the only person I fucked for fun is you, the ones from the past were to satisfy my needs but they never succeeded." he says as if it changes the fact that he was a fuckboy.

"whatever, leave because I want to pee." I say wanting him out of the bathroom because now I'm pissed.

" are you jealous?" he teases finding this amusing.

"in your wildest dreams." I scoff but I know I am and it sucks.

he smirks keeping his eyes on me and mocks " okay" before leaving.

I lock the door and sit on the toilet to release myself, I'm so pissed. whenever I try to pay him back shit always backfires at me.

I wash my hands and walk to the closet to change but stop in my track when I see ace wearing nothing but his boxers.

his thighs are so flexed and his body is huge in a beautiful way.

"make up sex?" he offers with a smile, I shoot him a glare because I want to be mad at him. Yes im petty and pregnant he has to deal with it.

I walk to my side and take some clothes out.

" or cuddle, you can't say no to that." his hot breath brushes the back of my neck.

he knows me too well, I can say no but my hormones can never. he gives the best cuddles ever.

" only if you give me a scalp massage." I turn to face him taking advantage of the situation, he also gives the best scalp massages in the world. if he ever decides to leave this life, he should open a spa and give massages.

"sure" he smiles wrapping an arm around me.

he lays on our bed while I bring the laptop because I put it away last time, I place it on his legs and put my head on his stomach for the scalp massage.

I scroll through netflix for a bit only to settle on tvd again. I can never get tired of it.

I always need my doze of damon and stephan, enzo too.

this is the best combination ever.

The scene where damon says "I know you are obsessed with me" comes up melting my insides.

I repeat it thrice before going on witht he episode.

jermy speaks after the scene reminding me of luca, luca sounds exactly like him from what I remember. I even called him little jermy whenever I felt like teasing him.

I sigh feeling the hollow absent ache again, I miss him so much, more than anything else in this world.

he was the only person I fully trusted other than sophie, he was there for me whenever I needed him, and we knew everything about each other.

"what are you thinking about?" ace asks rubbing a sore spot on my scalp.

I moan in satisfaction and say "nothing".

" you know I can see right through your lies right? and this is definitely one.".

I stand up to get myself a popsicle because I'm craving it, I take it from the freezer and say " I just remembered something".

he nods letting it go this time, I'm more than grateful for that.

I stick the popsicle in my mouth and lay on his stomach again ready to get the rest of my scalp massage.

I almost finish the popsicle but the last bit drops on ace's stomach, he groans and my eyes widen.

I sit up quickly and laugh "im sorry" but stop when I see the look on his face. it's not one of anger or humor, it's one of lust. and that turns me on.

I don't know what gets to me but I keep the eye contact and lower my head to his stomach, I wet my lips before licking the bit of popsicle on his flesh.

"funcolo" he curses encouraging me to do more.

I lick my way to the edge of his sweatpants and cup the now visible budge in there, I move the lap top aside and sit on his legs instead.

his chest rises and dips fast as I slowly trail my hand around the him of his sweats, I like this, I like the fact that for once I'm controlling him.

"take it off" he demands as if he read my thoughts and thought to prove me wrong.

an amazing idea pops in my head, I will show him how he's in control.

I pulls down his sweats and stroke his cock over his boxers, it earns me a grown and a pulse against my finger.

his hand grabs my hair "don't tease me" he orders as if he didn't do the same yesterday.

I pull down his boxers and kiss his rock hard cock, "es" he hisses clenching his jaw. I give him 2 strokes before dipping his tip in my mouth.

I suck on it it without taking the rest of him, he will have to wait because whether he likes it or not I'm in control.

I circle his tip with my tongue and watch his eyes turn dark and his expression tighten. I release his tip with a pop and lick my lips.

"what-" he begins but I sit up before answering him, this was just a tease and payback for yesterday.

"payback is a bitch huh." I play it cool but in fact I'm wet not, this turned me on more.

"you have no idea what you just started" he groans annoyance clear on his face. "nah uh what I continued, you started." I correct him.

I stand up to walk away but he's faster, he pulls me onto him and hovers over me in a second, I gasp looking at him knowing damn well this backfired again.

" you really thought you could get away with what you did?" he mocks his tone angry and hungry.

I don't answer.

"cat got your tongue?".

he crushes his lips on mine before I answer, the kiss is gentle yet rough, it's promising and it clearly is punishing.

"tell me if you can't take it anymore because it hurts not because it feels good." he whispers going back to kiss my jaw.

I moan in response and nod my head, his hand tickles my skin until it reaches my wet folds.

"you're so wet." he whispers stroking my opening, "ace, I-" I begin not even knowing what I want to say but he slams his lips on my again just as his fingers enter me.

I kiss him back hungry for more myself, this is incredible.

instead of moving his finger or maybe adding a second one he pull it out and pulls away from me.

he holds his finger out for me and demands "suck on it.", I find myself obeying and take his finger in my mouth, I can taste myself on it.

"this is the taste of your mistake, time to feel your punishment.".

id be lying if I said that didn't just make me wetter.

he guides his dick to my entrance and slowly enters me, instead of the good feeling I expected, discomfort shoots through my body.

he hits a spot that sends electric pain around the area.

"ace" I cry out in pain and push on his chest to get off of me. he does immediately and showers me with questions.

"did I hurt you?".

"what's wrong?"

"nessa fucking talk to me what wrong?"

I wrap my arms around my stomach and close my eyes, the pain is fading away and I can finally talk.

"I just felt a little pain, it's gone now." I say half smiling to reassure him because he looks like he's about to shit his pants.

he grabs his phone from the nightstand and texts someone before sitting next to me, "I'm sorry I went too far." he apologizes looking like he wants to rip himself from guilt.

"it's not your fault ace, things happen. plus the pain is gone now." I wrap my arms around his large frame to comfort him.

he doesn't hug me back, he stands up and puts on a pair of sweatpants.

"I texted the doctor, she will be here soon. stay in bed until she doesn, erika will be here in a bit." he says his tone hard like a robot.

"what about you?" I ask with a frown.

"I'll check up on you after the doctor visit." he simply says with the same hard tone as before and leaves.

𒊹︎AN

Friendly reminder---> I'm always free and here to listen if you're going through something and need to vent.

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝~1931

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4M 756K 89
When she was 14, Dalia was sold to Matteo Martinelli, the former leader of the largest Italian mafia. Flash forward with his son, Vittore Martinelli...
1.8M 81.3K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...
368K 14.4K 50
"My Lord!" She gasped when she saw a deep wound on my hand and ran to me with quick steps. The rain was nonstop and it was thundering terrifically bu...
174K 3.8K 40
"Did you enjoy having his lips on your skin?" he whispers seductively with his lips brushing up against my earlobe. He traces a finger from the vall...