True Love

由 TheUltimateBell

Being the new kid sucks. You think I'd be use to it by now but I'm not. I know my mom only wants the best for... 更多

First Day of school!!!!
Does She?...
The Apology!!!!!
Trouble Maker
Date Night!!!
The Morning of the sleepover!!
The truth!!!!!
The snap!
OKAY?!
OKAY!? #2
I'm Sorry!
Hospital!
MOVING!!!
Gavin!!!
Gavin #2

The Crush!!!

109 4 3
由 TheUltimateBell

"I KNEW IT" Coco yells!!!

"STOPPPPP!" Piper says, smiling a little.

"Piper, how did you meet this kid?  Is he in our neighborhood?  Like, did you see him on the bus or......?" 

"Coco, i just saw him around the school and he went up to my locker and put a note on it.  Hold up... I have it.  It's in my backpack."

Piper goes downstairs and runs to her backpack.  She digs through her book bag and sees a green sticky note. Piper runs back upstairs and gives the note to Coco.

"O.M.G.! LOOK!" Coco says, swelling.

"WHAT WHAT" 

"IT SAYS A NUMBER!!!!" Coco yells

"WAIT, WHAT!!!" Piper yells 

"YEAH LET'S CALL IT OR TEXT IT," Coco says, smiling.  

"Ok what should I say?"

"Say hi this is Piper and you gave me your number" 

"Ok"

..................................................................................................................................

Piper: Hey this is Piper you gave me your number in school

*304 233 557: Hey!!! whats up

Piper: Nothing wbu?

*304 233 557: Nothing BTW your name is cute....

Piper: oh thank u whats your name?

*304 233 557: Oh my name is Lev.

Piper: I'm going to rename u

*304 233 557: K

Piper: Done 

Lev: Cool well gtg to the mall with jentzen bye.

Piper: K bye 

..........................................................................................................................................

"OMFG DID YOU SEE THAT LEV CALLED MY NAME CUTE" Piper smiles

"YEAH I THINK HE LIKES YOU" Coco yells

"I still cant believe that he said that my name is cute!!!!"

"OK but how are you and Gavin?" Piper says with a smirk 

"We are good"

*DING DING* Pipers phone goes off 

Gets a text from Lev.

........................................................................................................................................

Lev: Hey what size of shoe do u wear?

Piper: I wear a size 5 why?

Lev: because i want to get you these.

Piper: Omg you don't have 2!

Lev: we are at the shoe store so thanks for telling me!

Piper: Oh ummm you're welcome.

..........................................................................................................................

"Omg Lev got me a pare of Nike air 1!" Piper says smiling

"OH CAN I SEE" Coco says looking over Pipers shoulder. 

Piper shows Coco and Cocos mouth drops to the ground and she is smiling so big.

"THOSE ARE SO CUTEEEEEEE I WONT I NEED" Coco yells. 

*DING DING Cocos phone goes off it was Gavin*

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

850K 14K 55
"Does this feel real enough?" He grabbed my face delicately in his hands, the rain runs down our foreheads to where our lips meet, each of us tasting...
70 3 19
Every year kids are picked from across the globe to participate in what's known as the 'Cloud save' in this cloud save the kids are granted abilities...
550K 11.7K 48
𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐦𝐚 "I swear to fuck I'm not looking after that Satan spawn" Ethan spits tapping his pen on the desk as I cradle the baby on my lap to make su...
12.9K 212 18
Lev. A kid with alcohol problems Piper. A girl willing to give him a shot Will he quit drinking alcohol? Will their 2 year age gap ruin what they ha...