anastasia 'anna' novikov...

Da roseyxx06

after being rescued from being an asset for hydra over a year ago, anna is expected to go to school. when com... Altro

our characters
prelude
good news?
rooftops
group text
the band
therapy
monday morning blues
red comes to therapy
haircut
i can't do school
maria
a bad day
making progress
friends
secret santa
christmas
boxing day
preparations for a party

school

1.3K 30 1
Da roseyxx06

08.09.19

Anna was awake. It was 6:30 and Anna was awake, deciding what someone possibly wears for the first day of school. She had already straightened her long dark hair, applied light makeup.Inevitably, she put on a black ribbed vest top and black oversized mom jeans. Natasha had informed her that 'you can't wear the same outfit everyday Anna' but she would definitely try. She had a collection of black tops of slightly different shapes and designs, and bottoms in a similar array. Natasha had also stolen 'more colourful' clothes from the rest of the compounds occupants. As a result, she picked up an oversized shirt which was different shades of black and brown, which she believed once belonged to tony? sam? peter? so she had no idea who's shirt this was, but it went well with her outfit, and the brown leather coat she would inevitably wear. She grabbed her coat and the black backpack she had went with Nat to buy, and left her room.

"Morning Anna...You seriously had to wear a black top and black jeans"
"I've got a shirt on Red, what more do you want from me"
"You know what, fine, you look great, breakfast?"
"Its like 7am, how do people eat this early, I would kill for a coffee though"
"I have made you lunch"
"I'm sorry, you did what?"
"I made you a sandwich and some carrot sticks and put it in this bag, sue me okay"
"Thats very sweet of you Red" you smiled, slightly sarcastically. Natasha then handed you a cup of black coffee
"Shut up and drink your coffee, meet Peter outside in 10 okay?" Anna mocked salute and drank her coffee.

5 minutes later, she were stood outside waiting for Peter, she knew she was early, but she always was. A large man in a black suit approached Anna slowly, seeming uncertain. He stood a few feet away from you, but you had still backed slightly into the wall. "Hi, you must be Anna, I'm Happy" he looked pretty, well unhappy.
"Right...okay the driver...cool,cool...nice to meet you...I umm don't do handshakes"
"Noted" and with that they stood in silence, an awkward silence, until Peter finally approached the odd pair, and they were finally able to set off. Anna sat there, doing her best to control her nerves as they approached midtown high. She internally exhaled as her and Peter left the car.

"How you feeling?"
"How many people are going to touch me Pete?"
"I ummm- don't want to lie to you"
"Okay..sure that's fine, lets go, lead the way to get my schedule thing" and with that Peter and Anna went to get her schedule. They were currently 30 minutes early so the school was empty as they picked up their schedule.

"Do you mind if we go outside and wait for Ned?"
"Ned would be..."
"My very best friend" Anna slams her hand against her chest in mock hurt
"Wow Pete wow..." this caused Peter to chuckle, before you both went outside to meet Ned "How am I meant to give Ned a nickname, if its already one syllable?"
"That is a big issue Anna, you could just call him oh... I don't know Ned"
"Absolutely not" and with that a guy, Anna would soon know as Ned started approaching. Anna observed as he and Peter did an intricate handshake. Confused would be an understatement. They then both turned to you
"Anna Ned, Ned Anna, Ned she doesn't do physical contact, Anna he likes to talk a lot, which is good because you like to zone out a lot"
"Pleasure to meet you Ned, I like nicknames but I'm gonna need some time for yours, with it being one syllable already"
"Cool, I love nicknames, can I give you a nickname?"
"Oh we are going to be good friends One"
"I believe it so A". The conversation continued as they walked inside the building, towards chemistry.

As they entered the classroom, all attention went to Anna, apparently other people do actually wear colour, weird, all black is far more inconspicuous.
"So class, this is our new student Annabelle" Anna could see Peter attempting to contain laughter at her fake name
"It's Anna"
"Right Anna, you can sit next to Michelle, spare seat on the back row"
"Thanks" Anna then walked to the back row, most eyes of the class on her until she finally sat down.

"Hi I'm Anna, don't do handshakes or physical contact like at all"
"Hi Anna, I'm MJ"
"Built in nickname, I like that in a friend" she looked up at the girl, who even sitting down was taller than her, and smiled.
"So your new, first year here?"
"That it is, I've never been to an American school before"
"Oh, where were you living before?"
"Russia"
"Wow that's awesome"
"Why thank you, I like your sketch by the way"
"Thank you, I like to draw people in distress"
"Well if I am ever in distress, I will come to you for a sketch"
"Wouldn't have it any other way, I do also sketch people not in distress" and with that they fell into a comfortable silence. Neither MJ or Anna were particularly talkative people, Anna ensuring she was focusing on the things she learnt as to not make any mistakes whilst MJ was silently sketching the pale girl sat next to her.

The lessons passed by, Anna paying all of her intention in absorbing the most information possible. She didn't particularly care about what she was learning, but she still wasn't sure what 'punishments' normal school would entail, and wasn't prepared to risk it. It was finally lunch and MJ and Anna made there way to the lunch room.

They sat on a table adjacent to where Ned and Peter would sit, unbeknownst to Anna currently. They sat at the table and bought out both of their lunches .
"Whats on the menu for you today MJ?"
"I believe my mother has made me a peanut butter and jam sandwhich and..." she looked through her brown bag "a packet of salt and vinegar chips"
"Nice...very nice"
"What have you got Anna?"
"Ummm a sandwich with some vegetables and crap and some carrot sticks...Reds a vegan meaning I'm a vegan"
"Red?"
"Right Red, my legal guardian"
"Oh cool" and with that MJ and Anna fell into a comfortable silence and began to eat there food. Peter and Ned joined them shortly after and took there seats at the adjacent table.

"Anna you and MJ are friends?" commented Ned
"I can have friends Ned" MJ replied defensively
"What so Anna isn't your first?" Peter also added
"Fuck off Parker."
"Let's all stop bullying MJ about a lack of friends, I mean aren't your only friends each other?" this caused MJ to chuckle and Peter and Ned to look down
"I thought we were friends A" Ned asked sheepishly
"Come on One, it's only been a day...Petes not even my friend yet"
"So after a year, we aren't friends, but MJ?"
"MJ's cool, Peter your pretty nerdy and the only thing we have in common is you know age, going to this school and being acquaintances with Ned and/or MJ"
"Touché Anna, touché" and with that Peter and Ned continued to talk about something which Anna was paying little to no attention to.

Her and MJ sat in silence as they both sketched, MJ continuing her sketch of the girl in front of her whilst Anna sketched various ballet poses. She wasn't particularly great but all she had in her backpack were pencils and notebooks.

Half way through lunch, a senior looked over at the dark haired girl in all black, who had as of right now removed her jacket, and recognised her from her late night travels.
"ANNA" she called as she approached the table of people who do not look like they would be friends.
"Oh my god Becs you go here?"
"I've always gone here, you joined this year?"
"That I did, let me introduce you to MJ, Peter and Ned, guys this is Rebecca or Becs"
"But only to Anna"
"Only to me"
"Listen, I got to go, it was great meeting you all and I will see you soon Anna"
"Hopefully"

Rebecca left the table rejoining her friends, causing the other occupants of the table to turn to her wide eyed
"You know Rebecca"
"Yeah... why?"
"Rebecca is only like the coolest, most popular person in the entire school"
"Right...cool" Anna then turned back to MJ as Peter and Ned fawned over Rebecca

"How do you know her?"
"Who?"
"Rebecca fricken Murphy"
"Oh right, I met her on a late night jog"
"So you're like all fitness-y and shit"
"That's one way to describe me I suppose"
"I couldn't help but notice your drawings"
"Oh right, done ballet since I was a kid, I liked yours as well"
"You don't mind me sketching you"
"Nah, free country" and with that a large bell rung signifying it was time to get to class. The rest of the day went by seemingly quickly, Anna had sat next to some other people but for the most part refrained from talking to them. She had MJ as a friend, why did she need more? She made a mental note to keep MJ at arms length and always check her back however.

She was stood outside the school, waiting for Peter because she didn't want to have to sit in Happys car with him alone. After 10 minutes, Peter was finally there. "How did you get out so fast?"
"I feel like you forget who I am Pete, had to get out before everyone was there"
"I'm impressed, shall we?" he asked, gesturing to the car
"We shall" they both got into the back of the car with Happy, Anna offered him a smile, whilst Peter proceeded to talk his ear off. Anna just stared out the window until they finally returned to the compound.

"How did it go?" Natasha asked as she saw Anna walk into the main room. Currently, only her, Wanda and Steve were sat in the room.
"It went well I guess"
"Did you make any friends?" Anna looked to Peter, who was stood next to her looking as uncomfortable as she felt.
"I made a friend and a potential friend"
"You made friends?" Wanda asked, with a slight scoff.
"Wow, that hurt Wands, that really hurt and yes I did"
"Peter, is this true?" Wanda asked, still not believing her.
"She made friends with this girl who refused to be friends with me and Ned, but proceeded to sit near us everyday. She also got along seemingly well with Ned however refrained from calling him a friend as of right now, also she somehow knows like the most popular and smartest girl in school called Rebecca"
"Wait, how have you possibly made friends outside this compound?" Wanda asked, returning her gaze to Anna.
"I'll tell you later" Anna replied winking, before finally retreating to her room.

"Can I come in?" Wanda asked, knocking on her door. It had been about 40 minutes since there last conversation.
"Ummm sure?" Anna was slightly confused at this, the only person who had asked to enter her room was Natasha. She was currently sat at a desk doing the homework she had been given throughout the day. Wanda took a seat on her bed, which caused the dark haired girl to turn around to face her

"To what do I owe the pleasure?"
"How do you know people outside the compound?"
"Oh right, Becs, I sometimes get the train or run in the city late night, you meet some interesting people. You can join me tomorrow night if you want?"
"What do you do?"
"Just think, or I go to this rooftop where some friends normally hang out"
"When do they 'hang out' and what do you do?"
"Most days I guess, normally I catch up with them Tuesdays and Thursdays and sometimes Saturdays. Those are the days Natasha closed the training room from 11-4 to try and get me to sleep, do you want to join me tomorrow?"
"Yeah...sure I'll go...make some friends, currently I've only got you and Natasha so"

"I will stop by your room tomorrow night"
"I look forward to it" Wanda said as she walked out of Annas room. Wanda had posters and paintings and other various wall decorations covering every each of her white walls so Annas room was a stark contrast. She had grey, blank walls, dark wood furniture and a black duvet cover, topped with a grey blanket. Unknown to Wanda, beside her bed she normally put a pillow and blanket down, to sleep on the floor. Everything was perfectly organised which to a degree Wanda expected. Wanda herself wasn't quite as organised, having plants and various nicknacks strung on every surface as well as various clothing items littering her floor.

The Tuesday at school was seemingly uneventful. She returned home, did her homework, trained, ate dinner, danced and finally went back to her room to get changed.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
265K 3.3K 78
Ever wonder what Riverdale teens post on Instagram? Usernames @archieandrews @ronnie_lodge @betty.coops @juglovesburgers @josiethepussycat @regmantle...
824K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...