One Ship NAVY (Loli MC x Azur...

Von Harbour_Hime

Do i have to explain this? Really? *inhale*......... *long sigh* She'll have a gamer system based around Worl... Mehr

BIO
1
2
Author's Note
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48

42

2.6K 46 54
Von Harbour_Hime

Jack's POV

I knew that peace wasn't going to last forever, i would know.

Considering that i'm the one who started a small nerf war between the destroyers, naturally we had to use an arena to avoid hurting random ship girls. Manjuus included.

Laffey : mm, mag empty.........

Javelin : EEEH!? I GAVE YOU A WHOLE CRATE OF DARTS THOUGH!

Laffey : oh.......... Where's the ammo box?

Javelin :....... Laffey, i think you're sitting on it.

Jack : i don't mean to interrupt your conversation, but Nimi-chan is rushing us with an automatic nerf shotgun.

If i were to look out from our pillow trench i would see a being of destruction and death, so i stayed down where it's safe. A dramatic scream was heard from San Diego getting gunned down.

Ayanami : this, is fun.

Jack : you're only saying that because​ you're using the machine gun.

Ayanami : that's exactly why it's fun.

I probably shoot tell you guys the team players huh? On my team there's me, Javelin, Laffey and Ayanami. On the opposing side is Nimi, Eldridge, Yuudachi and Unicorn. San Diego wasn't playing with us she just got shot by a stray dart honestly.

Surprisingly enough, the reason we were mostly pinned down was due to Unicorn using a nerf machine gun as well. She wasn't good at it but the random darts going everywhere was definantly keeping us pinned down.

Javelin : hm...... We need to come up with a plan!

Jack : using your nerf gun as a shield is against the rules, unless it has a gun shield attachment.

Javelin : nevermind.......

Laffey : Laffey has idea, gangsta firing blindly.

Jack :.......... Worth a shot i guess.

Me, Laffey and Javelin fired blindly at our enemies, causing Unicorn to panic and ducked into cover. The sound of Ayanami's machine was then heard firing as her darts flew at our enemies.

Just as we were about to charge towards their trench world war 1 style, our care takers called our names.

Illustrious : Unicorn, it's dinner time!

Unicorn : i-i'm coming! Wait for me please!

F.D.G : Jack sweety! Dinners done!

Jack : okay mom! Bye guys we can play later.

Javelin : awww....

Laffey : that is fine, Laffey requires sleep.

I made a small sprint to mommy and jumped into her arms, she wraps her arms around me, then lifts me up.

Jack : where's other mommies?

F.D.G : they're just doing to finishing touches, don't worry too much sweet pea.

I nodded my head and then snuggled into her embrace a bit more, to get comfortable. While we made our way back home a few manjuus were building something, a food stand by the looks of it.

Jack : mommy, what are the manjuus doing?

F.D.G : hmm? Oh right, you haven't experienced an event yet have you? We'll be having a small concert soon so a lot of stands will be opening up as well. The concert will mostly be singing and dancing though.

Jack : cooool, does that mean i can buy candy?

F.D.G : as long as you don't buy too much sweety, but before that let's just eat for now, we'll talk about the concert later.

Once we reached home mommy Orochi had been waiting at the door impatiently tapping her feet against the floor.​ Once she saw us though she stopped tapping and smiled at me, she then reached out to carry me but F.D.G hugged me tighter.

Orochi : c'mon Friedrich, we made a deal so stick to it.

F.D.G :........ Fine.

She handed me to Orochi and she imediately​ started to smother me with hugs.

Orochi : aww, i'm sure you're hungry aren't you? Luckily for you mommy cares about you~

Empress : i cooked the food, not you two. Anyway, come inside before the food gets cold.

Orochi still proceeded to carry me all the way to the table, but let me sit on a chair once we were there and handed me my food. My mommies seemed to have big plates while i had a smaller plate, which was fine honestly.

We all started to dig in after thanking Empress, which gave her an Ego boost as usual.

.
.
.

It was nice to be back with my mommies, to feel their love and affection. I wouldn't trade it for anything in this world. After we were all satisfied, mommy Empress picked me up and set me on her lap, then she started to slowly comb my hair while humming an unknown tune.

A felt slightly drowsy, but tried to stay awake anyway. Which was good since a mission came up on my screen.

[mission has been delivered to player, "familiar yet unknown" would you like to complete it now?]

'not yet system, let me enjoy my time with mommy first.'

[affirmative.]

I snuggle up closer to mommy, i got into a sleeping pose to rest my head on mommy Empress's lap.

.
.
.

By the time i had woke up, my mommies had already left to help people finish up the preparations for the concert event. I was kind of sad since they left me, but they did leave a pillow and blanket on me.

Jack : system, bring out the mission please.

[affirmative, would you like the mission details?]

Jack : that would be nice.

[details : a seperate Azur Lane timeline seems to be doomed, the players mission is to prevent that by all means necessary.

Difficulty for current ship : easy]

Jack : start it.

[affirmative.]

Time soon started to slow down, however just as it was about to fully stop i shouted out.

Jack : ZA WARUDO!

My vision turned dark so i closed my eyes, by the time i opened my eyes i could see the surrounds filled with old siren wreckage and fire. This seemed to be a great start.

Just as i was going to turn on my thrusters i scan the world to discover one vital thing.

Jack : huh, this Azur Lane universe has humans, neat.

I opened a world map out of curiousity but it seemed like a good part of the world seemed to be on fire whilst also covered in dark clouds, there seemed to be a small green island.

That should be the human base, time for a little hacking i suppose.

Meanwhile at the last standing Human Base.

??? : *sigh* i don't think we'll be able to survive, not without a miracle. TB status report please.

TB : fleets 1 through 6 are rearmed and ready to deploy captain. Current human occupation on the island has increased by one sir.

Captain : i see that Jerry finally did it.

TB : affirmative, would you like to send a congratulations letter to the married couple?

Captain : yes, that would be appreciated-

[WARNING UNKNOWN ENTITY IS ATTEMPING TO BREACH SYSTEM SECURITY! THEIR CURRENT PROGRESS IS ALREADY AT 23%]

Captain : shit! TB protect the systems at all costs! I'll prepare a fleet to hunt down that siren!

TB : affirmative, please make haste the hacking is still progressing as we speak.

The captain brings out the mic and presses the button, all the speakers in the base imediately​ played as he alerted everyone.

Captain : *on speaker* WE ARE BEING BREACHED BY ENEMY TECHNOLOGY! FLEET 1 AND 2 PREPARE FOR COMBAT, I REPEAT PREPARE FOR COMBAT!

The two fleets nodded at each other and imediately​ made haste towards the docks. The leader of fleet one fixes her bow while another checks their katana.

Enterprise : well Takao, let's give that siren hell.

Takao : as long as we eliminate this quickly and get it's technology, we could prevent anymore hacks from happening.

??? : let's get a move on, TB won't be able to hold 'em back forever!

_________________________________

So yea, i bought Gmod.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

117K 2.4K 40
The first shipgirl created, she was based off of the design for a proposed German Battleship, and took the role of mother to the first generation of...
8.9K 256 11
( An eccessively OP!MC. Multiple crossovers featuring world-hopping. Might be influenced by Crack. I have no idea what I'm doing. Will take heavy asp...
1.5K 52 21
I didn't usually love Warspite. But, after she was in a medal exchange I was like: 'Ooh. Free good ship.' And I buyed it. Yes that was intentionally...
50.4K 1.4K 16
Not complete Lets cut this short Y/n + reincarnated = nagato (yeah, so just to remind you this is not a reader story because im going to change the...