SCARY STORIES «« TO TELL IN T...

By IstanBTSandsoshouldu

I hope you enjoy and please also comment I will be posting weakly More

Scary story no. 2
Scary story no.3
Scary story no.4
scary story no.5
scary story no.6
Scary story no.7
Scary story no. 8
Scary story no.9
Scary stories no.10
Scary story no.11
Scary story no.12
Scary story no. 13
Scary story no. 14

Scary stories no. 1

45 3 1
By IstanBTSandsoshouldu

Human...?

Me and my boyfriend just bought a house, it's quit old but I like it. I love ancient stuff.

We went to explore the house ,it was filled with weird and sticky wallpaper and there was a locked room. We didn't pay alot of attention to it so.. We just ignored it.

My boyfriend was in charge of the furniture, that meant I needed to decorate it I started by taking off the weird wallpaper.

But there was this feeling to satisfaction. It was the feeling of a relaxing peel, a peel of human skin.

After I had scrapped it all off. I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't, something was bugging me so I went to explore the house more . And I found this weird key? I had a hint that it might be the hey of that locked door. I was scared to open it but curiosity got the best of me. So I opened it more of that yucky wallpaper and pictures? With the dates?

What could that mean, I mostly choose to forget it but it started annoying me I went online and searched up the names and dates of the pictures in that room.

To my shock there was a story behind each one all of them got murdered in this house.

I got Soo freaked out I called 911 right away!!

There were sirens and loud noises and then a couple of of police officers came to search around the house
To find anything I showed them the room. I was so scared...

I went a away for I while when I came back I heard them talking ...

"What do you think?" Police officers number 1.
"Yup! Human" police officer number 2 .

"Human..?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 2.3K 24
جۆنگ کوک:بە نەفرەت بیت وازم لێ بێنە چیت لە من دەوێت تایهیۆنگ:ششـ ئازیزم بۆچی هاوار دەکەی ئارام بە بۆ باروودۆخت خراپە ༄༄༄༄༄༄༄ جۆنگ کوک:تـ تۆ چیت کرد ت...
63.2K 1.9K 37
Jeon Jungkook, The deadly heartless mafia who was known for his power and fame. He own almost the half of korea and he was totally fearless. side-by...
170K 8.5K 41
After going through a number of disasters I realized that actually I am reborn as the villainess character, more of a brat, Chloe Bourgeois, in a chi...
119K 12.4K 32
Athulya Singhania has spent her entire life in solitude, yearning for the love of a family. Over the years, she mastered the art of concealing her em...