Luna II(A BTS Soulmate AU)

By JiminBeJammin

Vacation is over and the largest group of soulmates in the world is back in Seoul and back to work-this time... More

1
2
πŸ”₯3πŸ”₯
4
πŸ”₯5πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯6πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯7πŸ”₯
8
πŸ”₯9πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯10πŸ”₯
11
12
13
πŸ”₯14πŸ”₯
15
πŸ”₯17πŸ”₯
18
19
πŸ”₯20πŸ”₯
21
πŸ”₯22πŸ”₯
23
24
πŸ”₯25πŸ”₯
26
27
πŸ”₯28πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯29πŸ”₯
30
31
πŸ”₯32πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯33πŸ”₯
34
35
🚨New Story Alert🚨
πŸ”₯36πŸ”₯
37
38
πŸ”₯39πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯40πŸ”₯
41
42
πŸ”₯43πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯44πŸ”₯
45
46
47
48
πŸ”₯49πŸ”₯
50
πŸ”₯51πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯52πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯53πŸ”₯
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66

16

7.2K 304 55
By JiminBeJammin

Luna twirled around the dance studio at Bighit, the only sound in the room being the click of her heels as she danced. Comfortable was playing through her AirPods and she was free style dancing to it, making mental notes of the moves she wanted to keep.

Being the perfectionist she is, she'd been at it for a few hours but only had one full 8-count. Comfortable was such an intimate song that she envisioned lots of contemporary/ballet-like moves and she was incorporating that but it was still very sensual. Normally, she had no problem that, but she didn't want the choreography to overshadow the song. She knew she was overthinking—something that always happened when she worked on choreo alone.

As soon as she sat down for a much needed break, her phone rang. She picked up immediately when Lola's name flashed across the screen.

"Tell me you love me," the woman greets, making Luna grin amusedly.

"Um...I love you?" she teases in a questioning tone.

"It was dry but I'll allow it. I have good news. Maxim is releasing the sales records tomorrow morning your time," Lola says.

"Cool. Hey Lola? Do you still have Teri's contact info? I'm working on choreo for Comfortable and it could really use her touch," Luna says, her tunnel vision kicking in.

"Um Luna. I just told you that your name will be cleared tomorrow and you're worried about choreography?" Lola asks.

Luna could visualize her shaking her head at her. Lola hated when situations like this arose and did her very best to diffuse them and clear her name as soon as possible. Having known Luna for a long time before the fame, these issues often upset her more than they upset Luna herself.

"Don't get me wrong when I say this but I'm so over that. I'm glad they cooperated and all but you know me. I gotta keep it movin. As always, I really appreciate you though," Luna replies, looking at herself in the mirror.

She was currently sprawled out in the middle of the practice studio floor.

"Well I'm glad to hear you're not letting it get you down. While I have you on the phone, I just want to remind you that your Dior perfume ad is dropping tomorrow on your official YouTube as well as theirs. They're also releasing an issue of Dior mag. You're not on the cover but your perfume ad will be in there as well as a centerfold with the pictures you took for their leotard line. Mr. Dior's personal assistant called today and asked for your address so expect a gift soon," Lola says, the news making Luna smile.

She'd worked with Dior before, but not nearly as much as she wanted to so she was glad she was finally able to work with one of her favorite brands. Christian himself had been very nice as well when she'd see him at fashion week so it didn't come as a surprise that he was one of the designers that likes to send personal gifts.

"Thanks for helping me keep up with all this. The Dior ads dropping on the same day Maxim releases the sales records is divine fate. Watch all those hateful ass reporters switch up in a heartbeat. They're really gonna eat their words when the Dior mag does numbers and I'm not even on the cover," Luna says, shaking her head as she predicts what's going to happen the next day.

The same reporters that participated in the slander will do a whole 180, all of a sudden having nice things to say about her and the ones that really hated her would be silent. They'd jump on the opportunities to bring her down but it'll be crickets on days like tomorrow.

The two talk for a few more minutes, Lola ending the call with promises of making her way to Korea within the next three weeks or so. Being the stubborn woman she is, she'd refused Luna's offer of helping her find housing—knowing she would just buy it for her. She felt like she was already paid more than a generous amount so she felt bad taking the extravagant gifts Luna would give.

Luna sighed heavily and remained sprawled across the floor, lazily scrolling through her phone. She snaps a selfie and captions it with promo for her Dior ads. She'd just got done responding to some excited fans when Hobi and Jin walk in.

"Is there a reason why you're laying on the floor like this?" Hobi asks, standing over her while Jin just joins her on the floor.

"Two actually: Laziness and a sudden lack of motivation," she answers , cuddling into Jin's side.

"I'm with you there," Jin says, pulling her onto his chest.

Hobi takes pictures of them as they pose in various sleep like positions.

"Speaking of which, you need to clear some time so we can work on your song Mister. Jimin's impatiently waiting for his turn," Luna says, poking Jin in the chest.

"Well, what can I say? I'm a busy man," he shrugs, making Hobi scoff.

"Busy doing what? Dodging work?" he teases.

"Yah! Being as handsome as I am is a full time job. It's not easy being Worldwide Handsome," he replies in an offended tone, pointing a finger up at the man.

"Whatever hyung. Anyways, we came to let you know that TXT were looking for you. Yeonjun and Kai are trying to find an American song but they can't think of the lyrics. They're doing karaoke in the lounge outside the main break room," Hobi says, extending his hand to help her up.

"Karaoke calls but this isn't over," she says, giving Jin a pointed look.

He raises his hands in surrender, still lying comfortably on the floor as they leave.

"You're going to have to grab him by the collar and drag him in the studio. He hates songwriting," Hobi says, making her laugh.

"I'll write the song if he wants me to. He just needs to tell me what he wants the song to be about. It's my job after all," she says, shaking her head at his antics.

"Well why didn't you just say that? Had I known that, I would've come to you sooner," Jin exclaims loudly behind them, making them both jump.

"Scaredy cats," Jin says, having picked the phrase up she used for him and Hobi.

"I know you're not talking," she exclaims, as they get on the elevator.

When they make it to the lounge, Adora was just about done singing Kehlani's Honey, her sweet voice matching the tone of the song perfectly.

"Gosh, she's so talented," Luna says, making her way over to the sectional where TXT were seated.

"Hi Noona," Kai whispers, waving at her as she sat in the open seat next to Beomgyu.

The others give similar hushed greetings, Soobin and Beomgyu's being the shyest.

"Cute," Hobi mutters beside her, making her nod in agreement.

They all clap when Adora finishes and the hushed tones turn back to normal.

"Ooh, thanks for coming Noona. We're trying to think of this song but we only know the melody so we can't look it up," Yeonjun exclaims, the angst in his tone making her laugh.

"Yeah we know that a lady sings it and it a pretty old song but that's about it," Kai says.

"Well, let's hear it," she smiles, gesturing for him to hum the melody.

He starts to hum Lauryn Hill's "Can't Take My Eyes off You" and she immediately recognizes it.

"That's Can't Take My Eyes Off You and I'm guessing it's the Lauryn Hill version you're referring to since you said a lady sings it," she says, waving at Adora as she sits on a chair across from them.

"Right! Easiest lyrics ever and we couldn't think of them," Kai exclaims, making her laugh.

"Wait, you said her version? I thought it was her song," Yeonjun says, tilting his head in confusion.

"Hers is definitely the most well known version but the original song was sang by a male singer called Frankie Valli in the 60s. Don't ask me how I know that," she says, making them laugh.

She had a lot of weird facts swimming around upstairs, just waiting to be plucked out when something triggered her memory. She was the absolute best at trivia games.

"Now I want to hear his version," Beomgyu says.

"Eh it's okay. It definitely has a more vintage sound to it, like a show tune if you're into that genre. Lauryn's just has a certain je ne sais quoi," she says, making their eyes widen with the unfamiliar phrase.

"I don't know what you said but it sounded cool," Taehyun says, making them laugh.

"It's French right? I think I've heard it before," Soobin asks, earning a nod from her.

"It's pretty much just a fancy way of saying it's something very special or something hard to put into words," she explains.

"Hmm...we'll in that case, your voice has a certain je ne sais quoi," Adora compliments.

"Thank you, yours does too," Luna says, flattered by the nice words.

"You should sing us something. I haven't heard you sing in sooo long," Jin exaggerates.

"I was just singing UN Village in the kitchen this morning," she teases.

"You sing in Korean?" Beomgyu asks, his eyes widening in surprise.

"Of course she does," Taehyun exclaims, popping him in the back of the head.

"Don't mind these pabos Noona. The karaoke machine is set up over here," Kai says, gesturing for her to follow him.

The karaoke machines in Korea were so much more advanced than the ones in America. There were pre selections available but there were also features that allowed you to connect to the internet and search a song, change the lyrics, etc. Despite all the options, she decides to go with one of the pre selections.

"I think I'll go with this one," she says, pointing to Save Me by BTS.

"Good choice," he says, passing her the pic.

Jin and Hobi's eyes widen and smiles cover their faces when the music begins to play. Hobi immediately whips out his phone to record like a proud parent. She shook her head and propped herself against a nearby armchair waiting for her queue to start singing.

🎶Nan sumswigo sipeo i bami silheo
Ijen kkaego sipeo kkumsogi silheo
Nae ane gathyeoseo nan jugeoisseo
Don't wanna be lonely
Just wanna be yours
Wae iri kkamkkamhan geonji
Niga eopsneun i goseun
Wiheomhajanha manggajin nae moseup
Guhaejwo nal nado nal jabeul su eopseo
Su eopseo

Nae simjangsoril deureobwa
Jemeosdaero neol bureujanha
I kkaman eodum sogeseo
Neoneun ireohge biccnanikka

Geu soneul naemireojwo save me save me
I need your love before I fall fall
Geu soneul naemireojwo save me save me
I need your love before I fall fall
Geu soneul naemireojwo save me save me
Save me save me

Oneulttara dari biccna nae gieok sogui binkan
Nal samkyeobeorin i lunatic
Please save me tonight
I chigi eorin gwanggi sok
Nareul guwonhaejul i bam
Nan arassji neoran guwoni
Nae salmui ilbumyeo apeumeul
Gamssajul yuilhan songil
The best of me nan neobakke eopsji
Na dasi useul su issdorok deo nopyeojwo
Ni moksoril
Play on

Nae simjangsoril deureobwa
Jemeosdaero neol bureujanha
I kkaman eodum sogeseo
Neoneun ireohge biccnanikka

Geu soneul naemireojwo save me save me
I need your love before I fall fall
Geu soneul naemireojwo save me save me
I need your love before I fall fall
Geu soneul naemireojwo save me save me

Gomawo naega naige haejwoseo
I naega nalge haejwoseo
Ireon naege nalgael jwoseo
Kkogishadeon nal gae jwoseo
Dapdaphadeon nal kkaejwoseo
Kkum sogeman saldeon nal kkaewojwoseo
Neol saenggakhamyeon nal gaeeoseo
Seulpeum ttawin na gae jwosseo
Thank you uriga dwae jwoseo

Geu soneul naemireojwo save me save me
I need your love before I fall fall
Geu soneul naemireojwo save me save me
I need your love before I fall fall🎶

The room erupts in claps and she bows before putting the mic back in its place.

"Wow, Unnie! You sing so effortlessly," Adora gushes.

"She really does," Joon agrees from the doorway he and Bang PD were propped against.

"Well done Luna-ssi. We were just looking for you," Bang PD says.

"Oh, I hope you didn't have to look for too long," she says, bowing in greeting.

"We didn't thanks to Hobi," Joon responds.

Eager to see what they wanted with her, Luna makes her way over to the men.

"I just wanted to invite you out for dinner tomorrow. I want us to get to know each other one on one and discuss some things outside this building," Bang PD says, his comforting demeanor reminding her of her grandfather.

"Sure, I could use a break from here and home if I'm honest. I look forward to it," she smiles as Joon slings his arm over her shoulders.

"I'll send a car around 5. Do you drink beer?" He asks and she nods.

"I enjoy a good brew every now and then," she says, making him chuckle.

"Then I've picked the right place. See you tomorrow," he says, waving at everyone before he takes his departure.

"Why do I feel like I'm going out with your dad and I have to win his approval?" she asks, making Joon laugh.

"Because he's like a dad to us and you have to win his approval," he says with a straight face before breaking out laughing at the look she gave him.

"I'm just playing...kinda," he says, doubling over when she elbows him in the ribs.

"Gee, that makes me feel so much better," she says sarcastically.

"Don't listen to him. We all went out with him individually. Think of it as your initiation. You're not a part of the Bighit family until you've gotten buzzed with Bang PD-nim," Jin says, making them laugh.

"Wait—we haven't though," Yeonjun says and the other members of TXT murmur in agreement.

"Look at what you've started," Hobi shakes his head, narrowing his eyes at his hyung.

"Well would you look at the time...I think I left the oven on at home," Jin says, springing up from his seat.

"What? That doesn't even make—"

Hobi's sentence is cut off by Jin grabbing him by the wrist and dragging him out of the room.

Luna and Joon trail behind them, their laughter echoing in the hallway.

A/N: Better late than never right 🤷🏾‍♀️😅

A lot happened in this chapter but I managed to fit in everyone's request.

More Lola and Luna

More Luna model business

More TXT

More Adora(and more to come)

I added the part with Bang PD on my own accord. I remember seeing an interview where I believe it was Hobi talking about going out for chicken and beer with him. It was so wholesome 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 10K 31
Everybody has a soulmate - that one person that is meant for you. Problem is, you don't know who your soulmate is until after you touch for the first...
62.4K 2.3K 9
In a world of soulmates, how do you find yours? A simple touch of hands. What happens when your soulmates are the biggest band in the world? Short S...
195K 10K 56
Where a 32-year-old American divorcΓ©e finds herself the soulmate to BTS, but they figure it out before she does. How do they convince her that their...
155K 6K 71
Why me. Seriously.. It started with the best concert of my life. Now everything is upside down. Off the rails. Unhinged. Things aren't making sense. ...