๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ โ†ญ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ป๏ฟฝ...

By nicole_ivegotcourage

๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐. ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four

twenty-nine

1.1K 78 36
By nicole_ivegotcourage

"fuck this," sungchan continued pacing around the conference room, something he has been doing for the past hour. he was biting on his nails and kept thinking of what they could possibly do just to bring back his lover. "i could just walk up to him. i mean he's my father right? he might want to propose a deal or something?"

the moment they got back to the base, they changed clothes and gathered in the room to figure out something to do. at this time, they needed all minds to work together rather than just the leader and selected members.

"your impulsive decisions will do nothing good," jaehyun answered, hand messing up his hair in frustration. what taeyong was nervous about has come true and he doesn't know what to do. mafia life wasn't necessarily quiet but it wasn't as messed up as this one. "what your thinking is basically a death trap."

"didn't you see the shit he caused in our lives?" renjun spoke as he stared at the table mindlessly, "he turned it upside down, so what makes you think you can just talk it out with him? he wanted you dead before!" he looked up to meet the eyes of the distressed male and his heart instantly melted at the sight of him trying to stay strong. he knew he had to be careful with what else he had to say because this was the time the boy was most vulnerable."we're looking out for you too as much as we want to retrieve him."

"he has shotaro," the affairs officer stopped in his tracks and looked him in the eye, "i just want to bring him back." hot tears filling up his vision for the first time today. the boy was trying his best not to break down but right now, its impossible. he whispered in a broken voice and wiped his tears with his hands. "please."

"we're not stopping you from saving him," xiaojun responded to him, "if anything we even will be with you all throughout, okay?"

after the bomb exploded, he was supposed to get the japanese male but when the smoke faded, he caught a glimpse of one of his father's men pulling shotaro towards their car. sungchan fired his gun multiple times and it did hit the man but he was still able to get in the car together with the japanese and immediately escaped, bringing three people they wanted to be with them now. 

"they opened up their systems," the hacker announced as he continued to type away on his laptop with eyes quickly moving across the screen reading what they have finally revealed after a long time. "well, shit."

"what is it?" donghyuck tilted his head to get a lead on what taeil was saying, "those bastards really have the guts to show this? it really has to be this?"

taeyong stood from his seat and took his place behind the two who were glaring at the screen and looked like they wanted to make it explode to which the leader joined in on. "they really are pushing on our buttons."

"what do you guys see?" sungchan walked from the other end towards their place, wandering what would make them so angry.

for the longest time, south side's system was very hard to hack for taeil and he usually didn't get much news from them as he does with the east side. looks like it was part of their fucking plan to do this to them. 

"stop," taeyong looked up from the laptop. he didn't want the younger male to get hurt any further. he was afraid what he was about to see would break his heart and cause more complications. "i advise you to take a seat. this shit will mess you up even more."

"i'm already messed up, hyung." the afflicted male sniffed, "i don't really care anymore. we just got to move fast to save him, please."

taeil and taeyong exchanged looks for a few seconds until the leader nodded and returned to his seat next to jaehyun. the hacker connected the laptop to their projector showing everyone what bothered them. sungchan's breathing hitched at the sight of the two videos before them. it indeed will open up that scar he thought healed over time.

"play it," the affairs officer requested, keeping his eyes on the screen. "sungchan—" kun tried to interfere, thinking it might mess up with his slow recovery from memory loss. "i said play it," the younger repeated in a stern voice surprising many people. the last time he used that tone was when he was really angry with the messed up negotiations probably a year ago. he wasn't a man that gets angry easily; he was very understanding and chill. but right now, no one is going to able to calm him down except for the missing male's presence. 

"please don't do this," a woman begged to what seemed like her husband, "we are your god damn family, chanwoo!"  she was tied to a pillar in a building with two young males on the other. sungchan greatly resembled the woman.

"i didn't want one in the first place," the man stood in front of her cocking his head to the side, mocking her in her last breathing moments. "you are useless to me!" he paused for a while staring at his bruised wife, "any last words, honey?"

"spare your children, please." she sobbed, "they have your blood running in their veins. don't do this to them, chanwoo! they did nothing wrong. its my mistake to try and escape, not them! kill me, not them!"

"very well," he called for men with a single use of his fingers and pointed to the two boys, "get them. bring them back to the car."

as the mother thanked the worst husband the world will ever see. the men untied the boys who jolted at the touch. "what are you going to do with sungchan?" the older brother asked, trying to fight them with his legs the best way he can. "don't fucking touch him!"

the attendants didn't reply and went along with their duty untying them, roughly pulling them towards the parked vehicles. 

"mom!" the two boys screamed at the top of their lungs to get her attention. "mommy, please!" sungchan cried, fighting of the bigger man who was struggling to carry him. "mom!"

"its okay, boys!" she yelled from her place, sadness laced in her voice. "its going to be alright as long as the two of you are together. i love you, kids. i love you so much."

"dad!" the older brother pleaded, "please, don't kill mom. let us go." he cried looking up to meet the eyes of his merciless father, "we won't bother you ever again once we're gone. we'll try our best not to ever cross paths with any of you and we won't tell you to the police," he bargained to save the life of his mother and possibly, theirs.

"that sounds good," the father nodded at his eldest son. for a split second, the two young boys' eyes lit up, but that just sounded too good to be true. that man won't get anything in return, so that deal means nothing to him. "good as dead. might as well get rid of you three."

"no, please!" the young sungchan cried. the father faced him, "or i might just have a plan installed for you, kid." he smirked at the scared expression etched on the boy's face, "bring them to the car, ready the bombs."

they started loading in the vehicles while the south side leader stood there as one of his men strapped a bomb to the poor mother's body and to the pillar. the two boys kept fighting and fighting. they'd rather die together with their body if it meant living without her. she was the only person who ever showed them love and care and to lose her will ruin their lives. they were in it together. 

"good bye," chanwoo smiled as timer started to tick, "and go to hell where you belong."

"see you there, fucker." she spat but the man no longer cared and entered the last car, leaving the mother of his children to die there alone. 

her head rested backwards hitting the wall softly with a sigh. she turned to the side, spotting the camera and figured one day this video would probably reach her sons. 

at the last three minutes of her life, she gets to let out everything in her heart she never got to say because the man would always have guards around his so-called family that he never cared about.

"hey there, boys." she began, hoping that the camera was hooked up to their system, so it could be saved for sungchan and his brother. "at first, i didn't know that i'd end up with a guy like chanwoo, but well, here i am. at least, out of the relationship i gained two amazing kids. i kind of expected to die this way. i just didn't tell the two of you that i heard your father plotting to kill me soon, but anyways, boys take care of one another, hm? its obvious i won't be with you anymore but i'll be with you in spirit. how does that sound? kinda creepy?" she laughed half-heartedly, "despite everything, i'm glad to have the two of you in my life, i really am. the moment i gave birth to the two of you, i swore to take care of you. i hope you felt all the love i showered the two of you with."

the timer started beeping, she knew it was the countdown for the last ten seconds. she sighed and closed her eyes for a while, "i'll see you in the next life. don't forget it boys that i love you so much."

her voice was the last thing heard before the sound of the explosion and the sight of blood splattering everywhere and then the video turns black.

"mom," sungchan cried again. taeyong hugged him from behind as the younger cried his heart out, "mom!"

the other members were looking at the table or ceiling before timer reached one, not bearing to look at the bloody scene and now, at the crying member. it felt like they were the one who lost a mother. well, some did but at this moment, they felt like it was their story. 

"what's in the second video," sungchan sniffed, wiping his tears with the back of his hand as the leader rubbed his back gently. 

"i don't think we should open it anymore," taeil was about to close his laptop, not wanting to give the affairs officer anymore reason to cry further. it might be a shorter video but it might hurt as much as the first.

"no," the sad male insisted, "this is the closest i have been to the truth. i'd rather see it all now than suffer for every single time that i have to watch a video."

"you asked for it," the eldest member moved the cursor and clicked on the next one. here we go round two. 

"be the leader," chanwoo's voice was heard though he was out of the frame, "or the two of you will suffer the consequences."

"just let sungchan go!" his brother yelled. even at death, he will look out for his brother. no matter what happens, he will try his best to save him and get him out of this shitty place. "he's too young!"

"dad, don't kill him!" sungchan was crying at the feet of his brother whose chained to the wall, all bloody from all the beating his father did to convince him to be the leader of south side. 

"being the leader is the only chance for the two of you to get out of this situation!" he father yelled in anger that matched the level of his eldest son.

the son wasn't thinking straight and answered in an instant, "i don't want to be part of your shitty mafia!"

that remark was the only thing needed for the leader to take out his gun and point it at him, "join your mother and tell her fuck you for me, will you?" 

their goes the sound of the familiar gunshot and his blood dripped down to the younger who was covering his ears and eyes closed.

"that bastard!" sungchan slammed his fist on the table. "that fucking bastard should die! he should be the one in hell!"

"sungchan, calm—" before jeno could finish his sentence the screen began glitching. "what the fuck is this?" taeil quickly faced the laptop towards him, "i can't control it. it looks like they are hacking us."

the glitching stopped and showed a black screen slowly there were sounds of what seemed like chains dropped to the ground. not too long after, shotaro was dragged to the center. unconscious and looking dead as hell. 

"oh no," jisung whispered, "taro..."

a chair was pulled behind the male on the floor and later was joined by sakuya and hansol who were also unconscious. the three lay there senseless as chanwoo sat on the chair with a wicked smile. sungchan no longer felt sadness, it was rage for the man who kept messing up his life and of his members. 

"want them alive, sungchan my son? then come and get them."

woah bro that's a long chapter hahahaha i'm kinda surprised by how long it came out and to think that i was supposed to add one more scene to this one. anyways, have a great day/night! i'm excited for the dreamies' repackage!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 1.2K 21
๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๏ผŽ๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๏ผŽ...
267K 7.4K 62
๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ '๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ' ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ...
49.4K 2.5K 23
- ๐™ž ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š.
1.6K 30 5
requests โ€บ open contains mature content. don't be a copycat. โ˜…=mature โ˜†=soft ยฉrkstar