The Tulip cottage

By nandy1910

"Why don't we take a vacation ?" she asked. Without knowing the trouble they are going to face everyone is pa... More

Epi No.1 - Beautiful morning
Epi No.2 - After a long time
Epi No.3- Trip Day 01
Epi No.5 - Love story part 02
Epi No.06- Love story part 03- Help me
Epi No.07 - Love story part 04 - I ❤ her / I ❤ him
Epi No.8 - Love story part 5 - Crush
Epi No.9 - Love story part 6 - The Kings Collections
Epi No.10 - Love story part 7 - I Love you
Epi No.11 - Love story part 8- Blush
Epi No.12 - Love story part 9 - Couple Dance
Epi. No.13 - Love story part 10 - Yeah, its you
Epi No. 14 - Love story part 11 - You deserve this
Epi. No.15 - Love story part 12 - Mafia gang
Epi No.16 - Love story part 13 - Sorry
Epi No.17 - Gracia is dead
Epi No. 18 - Sassy Queen
Epi No.19 - Sara
Epi No.20 - Veera is missing
Epi No.21 - Gia - Abortion
Epi No.22 - Lizzy's curse
Epi No.23 - Ephialtes - Mickey
Epi. No.24 - Anonymous 01 revealed
Epi No. 25 - Coffin - Mickey was Killed
Epi No. 26 - Anonymous Revelation and the hidden secrets
Epi No. 27 - Angel kiss
Epi No. 28 - The End
Epilogue - Happily ever after
Update
Bonus chapter

Epi No.4 - Love story part 01- Lehenga

407 34 0
By nandy1910

Author's Pov 

It's 5.50 am.
Nikitha woke up from the bed.
She came to the living room and opened the front door.
She heard the sound of someone running but she can't see anything because it's still dark.
She thought it may be some animals.

Then she went to the kitchen and prepared coffee for everyone.
Then the old couples came to the kitchen. Mrs.John helped her. Nikitha instructed her to give coffee to everyone then she went to her room.

Everyone had their breakfast and went for Mountain climbing. 

They returned to the Cottage after 3.00pm then had their lunch and went to their room to take some rest.

Manisha , Arjun and Nikitha prepared for the camp fire.

Shivani's Pov

As soon as I went to the living room I saw everyone was waiting for me.

"See , finally HR arrived. " Rahul said mockingly. 
I was irritated with his tone. 
I glanced at him with rage.

Seeing my face he shut his mouth.

"Shivani *hahah* is the *hahaha*
only person capable of controlling Rahul." Dipshi said.

'No no 'she's just blabbering, I thought.

I just ignored her and sat on the chair next to Sanjeev.

Dipshi called our names, literally she shouted.
I don't know why her voice is like that.

"See everyone, listen to me." she shouted.

"Dipshi you may be a professor but don't try to control us." Rahul said.

Everyone started to laugh.
She took a stone from the ground and threw it on him.

But he escaped. 

"Shivani, please save me. " he pleaded.

"You made fun of me right ,so you deserve it." I said.

Then after dinner we went to our room.
I had little work to complete so I took my laptop and started doing it.

Author's Pov

Nikitha was standing on the balcony and she looked behind.
She saw Dipshi on the phone furiously texting someone and smiling like a fool.

Nikitha is bored so she went to Arjun's room and they talked for a few minutes after that she came out. But he grabbed her hand and pulled her inside the room and closed the door.
Sanjeev came from the living room and he saw Arjun pulling Nikie's hand.
He came towards Arjun's room and heard the giggling sound. He knocked on the door.
Arjun opened the door and asked "Hey, what happened?"

Sanjeev said " I was just bored... so I came to talk with you. "

Arjun "Ohh come inside, Nick is also here."

On the other hand Manisha was bored because Shivani is busy with her work so she came towards Nick's room.
She heard their voices so she joined the group.
After talking to her finance Dipshi searched for Nick in their room. When she came outside she saw everyone in Arjun's room.
So she too joined them.

Rahul's Pov

After completing my office work I just thought of Manisha , Because she said Veera will come to Chennai in 2 months so I was eager to ask about her engagement preparations.
So I knocked on her room's door.

I heard a sweet voice "come in."

I was dazed with that voice.

I saw Shivani "No No Angel." I said to myself.

She was in her t-shirts with glasses , she tied her hair into a messy bun.
She was holding an ipad in one hand and a pencil in the other . Then some papers were scattered around her. She looked cute in that specs. I have never seen her wearing specs. After a few minutes I came back to my senses . But she was busy with her work and she didn't even look at my face.

I asked her, "What are you doing?"
" I am cooking." she said.
I know she is irritated with my question.

Then she said 
"Can't you see that I am working." 

I said " OK ok.. don't get angry. "

"Do you want any help?" I asked her.

Then only I thought about what kind of words I said "shit". I cursed myself.

She asked with a shock "Can you?"

I was amazed ,for the first time she was asking for my help. I mean willing to accept my help.

She told me to sit on the bed.

I helped her in handling a few documents. After finishing that we were talking casually. We talked about everything and nothing. We didn't even know how much time had passed. Sometimes I admired her eyes and her small nose. She is a delightful person. I can't take my eyes off her. She is alluring.

I haven't noticed her beauty in recent years but I have to say that 'She is breathtaking.'
I have never felt like that before. But today it was different. I felt something unique. After some time Manisha came.
She was surprised to see us together because we will be fighting with each other all the time. 

She said " It's 12.15 am, I need to rest so Rahul go to your room now ."

I wanted to speak with Shivani . I didn't like to leave that place. I wanted to be with her. I wanted to spend time with her.
But Manisha pushed me out of their room. I sighed and went to my room .
Lying in the bed I was thinking about Shivani. Her smile, laugh, anger everything.. everything created an impact on me.

Nikitha's Pov

It's around 5am. I woke up from my bed because I know I can't sleep anymore so I took a bath then dried my hair .
I felt hungry but it's still 5.40am. I didn't have the intention to disturb Mrs. John's sleep. So I thought of preparing coffee for myself. 

I came near the stairs. I felt someone looking at me. I just turned my head and saw a person outside the window. Which is near the left side balcony. I was shocked.

I literally saw someone.
I felt someone pushing me from the back side. Before I could see them, I fell down from the stairs.
I rolled down the steps.

"Ahhh..." I shouted due to the impact.

I couldn't hold myself from rolling. I lost control and at the last step I lost my consciousness too.

Mrs.John's Pov

I came out of my room when I heard a loud noise. I saw Miss Nikitha lying on the floor. Her hand was bleeding. I was shocked to see her like that.
I called my husband then tried to wake her up ,but I couldn't. My husband rushed to her friend's room to call them.
Due to the loud commotion.
Mr.Arjun came from his room to check.
He ran towards her and took her in his hand and placed her on the sofa.
My husband just knocked on the door . One by one came out.
He said Miss Nikitha is hurt and told them to come downstairs.

Miss.Manisha brought the first aid kit with her. Mr.Arjun splashed water in her face but no use.
Manisha treated the wound in Nikitha's hand.
Sanjeev asked me "What happened aunty?"

I said " I don't know. I heard a loud noise so I came out of my room and saw her lying near the stairs. I tried to wake her up but no response."

I said everything to him.
Manisha gave an injection to Nikitha.

I asked about that injection .
She said "It's a painkiller aunty. I will always have this injection in my bag. Nikitha can't bare a little cut in her fingers."

Rahul sighed and said "This girl is too fragile." 

I was amazed with their answers,
How can a girl be like that?
Seeing my expression.

Dipshi smiled and said "She's a well pampered kid aunty. She is like a baby."

I just nodded to their replies.
They decided to move her to the room.

Sanjeev came forward to carry Nikitha but before he could come near the couch Arjun carried her in the bridal style.

Author's Pov

Arjun took Nikitha to her bedroom and placed her on the bed. 
After a few minutes Nikitha opened her eyes.
She tried to wake up but she felt a strong pain in her hands.
She hissed in pain.

"Isssss ....ahhh..."

Her sound gained everyone's attention. 
Then only Nikitha realised the things that happened in the morning.
Everyone stood around her bed and started to scold her.

Arjun asked "How did you fell?"

Manisha asked "Who asked you to wake up early can't you sleep some more time. See what kind of mess you created." 

Dipshi asked "If you want anything why can't you call me. Who told you to go downstairs in that dark? Without switching on the lights."

Rahul asked "Why can't you see your steps while walking? You gave us a heart attack."

She chuckled at his statement.

Everyone glared at her.

Shivani said "Thank god Mrs.John came on time or else you will be lying there until we notice."

Atlast Nikitha turned her head towards Sanjeev waiting for his lecture.
But he didn't say anything .He just stared at her with anger.

Seeing his angry face Nikitha pouted her lips and said "Already my body is aching like hell. You people are standing around me and scolding me. Please give me something to eat. I'm very hungry. After that you people can scold me."

Seeing her puppy face everyone sighed.

Sanjeev brought breakfast for her.
Nikitha couldn't move her right hand so 
Dipshi took the spoon and started to feed her.

Arjun once again asked her "How did you fell? Say now."

Nikitha's Pov 

Nikitha spoke to her self ,'I'm not going to say anything to anyone.
First I need to clarify about that anonymous .I don't want to panic them.
Everyone came to enjoy it. I don't want to spoil their mood and if Manisha knows about this. She will start to exaggerate about everything.'

I took a deep breath. 
Then I said "I just slipped because my feet were wet and I didn't notice the stairs."

"You're still behaving like a kid." Rahul said while shaking his head.
"Don't ever try to pull a stunt like that again!" Sanjeev said in a hoarse tone.

I didn't reply to anything.
I just nodded to his words.
He said, "I want a verbal answer Nikie."

"Promise, I won't do this again." I said, placing the left hand in my head.

"Good now, take rest." He said.
Then he turned towards Dipshi and said "Better you be with her and don't let her leave the bed."

Dipshi nodded her head.

Damn this boy is always too strict with me. Treating me like a kindergarten.

Dipshi sat beside me and told others to leave.

"Don't move from here, take rest , I will come afterwards." Arjun said.

I smiled at him.
After a few minutes I drifted to sleep.

Author's pov

Seeing the steady breath from Nikitha. Dipshi refreshed herself and moved to the living room.
It's around 10 am.
Except Nikitha everyone was sitting in the living room and talking.
They heard a vehicle sound so they came outside to check.
They saw a Obsidian Black Mercedes-Benz entering inside the Cottage gate.

A person opened the car door from the driver seat and came towards them.
He is 6.1 feet tall, wearing a black shirt and blue denim. 

Everyone was looking at him.
Rahul came front to greet him.

"Hi bro" Rahul said while smiling at him.

"Hi Rahul, how are you man?" That person asked.

"Fine bro, what about you?" Rahul asked.

"Good" he said.

Everyone stared at them in confusion.

Author's Pov 

Rahul said " Guys I would like to introduce Mr.Rishi Raj, Rithivi Raj's elder brother."

Arjun asked "You mean the owner of this Tulip Cottage."

Rahul answered "Yeah, correct."
Rishi Raj said "I am sorry for disturbing you guys."

Rahul said "No bro."
Rahul turned towards his friends and said "I am sorry for informing you now. Actually Rithivi informed me last night that Rishi bro will come today but I forgot to tell you people."

Shivani said "You only can do this kind of useless work."

With a pleading voice Rahul said "I know I am sorry."

Rishi said "It's ok guys leave it. I just came for a simple job. I'll be with you for hardly 2 hours."

Rahul said "First come inside bro."

Mr and Mrs.John wished him and gave coffee for him. 
Rahul introduced his friends to Rishi.

Arjun asked "What do you do sir?"

Rishi said "Call me Rishi . So basically I own a textile Industry and textile shops all over India."

Shivani asked "What's your Textile name bro?"

Before Rishi could answer her question Rahul said "Why do you want discounts haa?"

Shivani glared at him.

Rahul said "OK ok don't look at me like that."
Everyone started to laugh at him.

After that Rishi said "Star light."

Manisha said "Wow it's awesome. I really liked your last week's collections, you people are doing great."

Rishi smiled and said "Thank you."

Sanjeev asked "For what work you came here bro?"

Rishi said "Actually we bought this Cottage 5 years ago. Now the government wants to announce this whole surrounding as "Reserve forest" so they asked us to give our land to the government and in return we will get the same size of land near Guindy. The government officials are coming today for the registration. Last minute Rithivi got struck in his work so he asked me to complete the formalities.''

Manisha said "Can you have lunch with us bro?"

Others too asked him to stay so he agreed.

Rishi asked "Rithivi said there were 7 people in your gang but now 1 person is missing."

Arjun replied "Ohh yeah Nick is sleeping. "

Rishi smiled and said "OK."

Rahul said " Rishi Brooo.."

Rishi asked "What Rahul? I know if you are dragging like this. You will come up with a difficult question. So just ask, no dragging."

Rahul asked "Rithivi told me that you are getting married soon. So who is that lucky girl ?"

Rishi squinted his eyes and said "I know you...."

Rahul stopped him in between and said "Please bro I want to know. Please tell me about her."

Others were just listening to them.

Rishi said "Then tell me about your relationship status first."

Dipshi said " That mad crack is still a single bro."

Manisha said "yeah , whenever a girl approaches him , he will act like a dumbass."

Rishi chuckled and said "very bad Rahul."

Shivani asked "Leave him bro, he's a stupid. Tell me about your wedding."

Manisha asked "Arrange marriage or love marriage. "

Arjun asked "What is she doing bro?"

Rahul interrupted and said "See bro, now you have to say otherwise we won't leave you."

Rishi laughed and said "OK guys , I will tell. It's love that comes with arranged marriage."

Sanjeev asked "where did you meet her bro ?"

Manisha asked, "Tell me about your complete love story bro."

Rishi smiled towards them and started to talk about his love story.

Rishi's pov - Flashback 

It's Monday 
I was busy signing the documents and checking the new models. After a few hours I went to the Lehenga section to know the opinion about the last few collections from the customers.

I saw one of my staff bringing a lehenga.
But I felt something different in her behaviour. 
I asked her "Excuse me , are you ok?"
She replied "Good evening sir , I am ok."

I asked her "Then why are you holding that lehenga like that?"
She is holding that piece of dress as something fragile.

I glanced at her once again.

I asked her to put that lehenga on a mannequin. 
After a few minutes I went to see that mannequin.

I couldn't explain what kind of lehenga is. It's completely different.
I couldn't describe whether it is a lehenga or saree or Mastani because it's a complete mixture with beautiful patterns, stone work and patch work.
I was amazed by seeing that lehenga.
I asked that sales girl about the designer of that particular lehenga . 
The sales girl told me, "Sir, it was designed by a customer." 

What? customer!

STAR LIGHT allows their customers to design their own costume.
Whenever I see a different kind of dress designed by the customer I would ask their permission to improvise their work and even get the copyrights of that dress .

Sales girl told me "The customer's name is TANIYA. She will come today to receive this order, sir."

I said "If she comes, inform me."

Saying this I went to my cabin. After a few minutes my assistant came and informed me that Taniya had arrived.

I came out of my cabin and went near the stairs to see her.
She was wearing a costume that was designed by myself.
Yeah it's my last month's collection.
The dress fits her.
She is beautiful. Her eyes are mesmerising as sunrise.
The way she braided her hair was beautiful.
I couldn't take my eyes off her. I stood still for a few minutes then I came to my senses. After that I went downstairs to meet her.
I felt like a teenage boy seeing his crush for the first time.

Before I could reach her I heard a voice saying that " Mam your engagement lehenga is ready.'

I was shocked by the word 'engagement'. I didn't move from that place. I didn't have the courage to meet her. I was zoned out , until a man came to her and handed a saree and said "This saree suits you Taniya . Why can't you buy this? You can wear this for the wedding." 

She said " I have already ordered a saree for the wedding ."

He said " It's ok we will buy this, you'll look stunning in this saree."

She laughed and said "Vinith , I have lots of sarees . Now we are getting late so just pay the bill for the lehenga and we'll leave."

He sighed and took her hands then went to the billing area.

I didn't meet her after hearing their conversation.

I went to my cabin straightaway.
I couldn't concentrate on my work. I closed my eyes and her face came to my mind. I told myself 'she has a fiance.'

I don't know why? I felt pain in my heart.
Is this so called love at first sight? But she has a fiance. I couldn't do anything and I knew nothing about her. I can't fall for a girl easily. 

Few minutes later my PA Jai came and said "Sir Miss.Taniya wants to meet you."
I was like 'what'.
I asked him why she wanted to meet me.
He said "I think the sales girl ruined that lehenga while removing it from the mannequin."

Oh my God , "Irresponsible idiots" I cursed them.
I told Jai to send the sales girl and Taniya to my cabin.

When she came I was pretending to be working. I don't know why I am doing that.

Taniya came inside with him "Vinith". Then a sales girl came inside.

I asked "How can I help you mam?

She said "Good evening sir , I would like to complain about your staff that she ruined the lehenga. I told her to be careful ,when I ordered it because I know it's a soft material. In Spite of telling so many times, she did like this and also your customers concerned department......"

Now I came to know why that sales girl is behaving weird.

I interrupted in between and asked "Why is the customer concern department coming in here?"
She said "When I went to complain about this issue, they just ignored me."

She is speaking in a normal tone and her voice is also normal but I felt like a kid that made a mistake and got scolded by the mum.

She is a little bit bossy... I could feel the pressure of her words and her gestures.
She stood there like a queen.
"A MAJESTIC QUEEN"

Other side sales girl stood there without uttering a word.

I turned towards the sales girl and said "You are suspended for 1 month."

I could not dismiss her because I only told her to put that dress in that mannequin so I should share the guilt for at least 10%.

Then I turned towards Taniya and said "Mam we are sorry for this .. we will prepare the same kind of lehenga once again free of cost."

She sighed and said "Engagement is on Wednesday. I don't want to take any kind of risk now."

I nodded and said "You can get any kind of lehenga from the store and you don't need to pay for that ." 

She shook her head negatively and said "It's ok , I don't want to. I will alter the lehenga by myself."

Vinith asked, "Are you sure Taniya?"
She said "Yeah. I think hardly 5-6 hours will take but it's ok I will do that."

Vinith said " But..."

She raised her voice a little and said "Vinith, I said I can handle this."
Vinith nodded his head without saying anything.

I said "Mam you can give the costume to us. We will do it by ourself."

She said "It's ok, I will do it by myself and it will be hard for your people to alter this one."

Yeah she is correct. I don't even have the idea. How to alter that lehenga.

Once again I said "We are sorry Mam."
She smiled a little and said "It's ok leave it."

She turned her head towards that vinith and said " Shall we leave."

He nodded his head.
She went near the door then turned towards me and said " I don't want you to give her a 1 month suspension, better reduce it to 1 week and teach some manners to the customer concern department. I am really pissed off by their behaviour and they are the actual reason why I am here."

I understood that she was not concerned about the lehenga. Instead she was irritated by my customer concern department and that issue brought her to me.
I don't know whether to feel happy for their behavior for bringing her to me once again or angry for making me embarrassed infornt of her by their stupid behavior.

I replied to her "OK mam."

She smiled ,nodded her head and went.

I sent that sales girl out of my cabin and now I am thinking...

What a girl? Oh my God... 
What's happening to me.. I am obeying the orders given by a stranger.
What did she do to me?

What are you doing to me Taniya?

I liked her name very much.

I pacified my mind and heart and completed the other works. 

On Wednesday 

I was getting ready for a meeting.
My brother Rithivi came to my room.
He asked "Are you not coming for Arun's sister's wedding ?"

I said " I will finish my meeting and join you."

Rithivi's best friend is marrying my best friend's sister.

So both of us need to attend the engagement. I finished my meeting and went there around 11.00 am.
When I reached there, the engagement was already over. So I just went to see the couple. When I entered their room I saw the bride wearing the same lehenga designed by Taniya. I was shocked and surprised at the same time. I was happy inside. I felt like someone dropped flowers around me.
Because Taniya is not the bride.
I was happy. I searched for her in the engagement hall for a few minutes. Whether I could find her here but I couldn't.

After a few minutes a thought came to my mind.

If she is not the bride, who is that boy with her? I need to find out. What is the relationship between them?
I asked my Jai to get the number of Taniya from the bill register and told him to find out about her.

My whole thoughts were surrounded by Taniya.

I congratulated the couple once again then I called Rithivi by phone and told him to come to the parking area. After that we went home.

Flash back ends..

Rahul grinned and said "So, it's a love at first sight."

Manisha said "I like her name 'Taniya'."

I smiled.

Arjun asked "Then what happened bro?"

***phone ringing****

It was my phone.

I said "Excuse me guys, it's an important call."

They nodded.

I came near my car and answered the call.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 5.7K 52
American man-Indian girl Arranged marriage love story Story in single line: Not a love marriage but love after marriage Anu's a girl who'd never bee...
659K 23.7K 52
NOTE: Beware of grammatical mistakes " I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his hars...
2.4K 195 21
They say when a devil falls in love, it's the most hauntingly beautiful thing ever. And you should be terrified, for he will go to the depths of hell...
45.8K 1.6K 54
"don't look at me with those eyes Ms Singh otherwise I will loose myself to you ". He said and landed forward our lips so close but still that streng...