Beautiful Dream [EDITING]

By Sumellikaxfanfics

The story is all about two childhood friends who separated in class 8th, meeting each other after 11 freaking... More

Prologue
Character Sketch
Daddy's girl
Khargosh
Basspan ka pyaar
Chipkali
You are mineπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‚
SurpriseπŸ˜‰
Teasing😜
Echo systemπŸ˜‰
Wedding plans
Bike Ride
Destination wedding
Trip to Jaipur
Claimed herπŸ’˜
Kahi tum Pregnant to nahi😱
Discussion
Atom bombπŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ₯΄
Functions
First night....
Time passed too rapidly
Chori chupke😜
Baby arrived!
He caught them red handed
He will kill her
Rishi or Nikhil?
Akshara weds RishiπŸ’”
The truth..
Caged
Unexpected twist😏
kiss kar diya?
Aanchal Sharma
Naira is tensed for Akshu
Jhagdalu logπŸ’€βœŒ
BesharamπŸ˜—
Lifeline, gasline, pipeline🌝✌
Sumit aur Naira ka affairπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Back to the past
Bold Naira
Akshara gets to know the truth
Finally!!!
Beautiful Dream ~ The end
Epilogue

Shaadi

664 54 3
By Sumellikaxfanfics

Nikhil rolled his eyes and now, they all went to have their dinner. While Akshara was going to wash her hands, she got pulled by Nikhil.

"Chhodo mujhe!" She said.

"Nahi" Nikhil replied and before she could say something, he covered her lips with his and kissed her passionately. She broke the kiss by pushing him.

"Arey kya hua?" Nikhil asked.

"Tum Tunisha ke saath kyu the!?" Akshara yelled.

"Arey usko invite kiya tha isliye-"

"Isliye uske saath jaakar selfie bhi loge!?"

"Arey shaant ho jao" Nikhil hugged her and patted her head.

"Iss chhote se dimaag ko jyada pressure mat do calm down," He said.

"Huh"

"Accha baba sorry na" Nikhil pouted.

"Aise nahi maafi milegi🌝" SHe smirked meanwhile he understood her intentions. Nikhil closed the gap between them and connected their lips together, kissing her softly. Leaving her lips, he pressed his lips on her jawline making her gasp. She bit her lower lip and clutched his curls, pulling him closer.

"Baccho" They heard Rakesh's voice and separated.

Time skipped and now it was Mehendi. All girls were applying Mehendi on their hands meanwhile here Akhil were pulling the legs of their siblings. In Haldi, there was a ritual in which the would-be bride had to take the Haldi in her hand and she will have a blindfold on her eyes if the bride touched someone with her hands covered with Haldi then that person will get married. In this Sanchi touched Akshara making her blush as everyone started teasing her. Now finally it was the day of the Wedding!

"Arey jiju ki baarat aa gayi yessss!! Mai to chali dance to hona hi chahiye😉" Saying so Akshara went downstairs and they did dance on Chhote chhote bhaiyon ke bade bhaiya

Saif Ali khan matlab Nikhil aur Karishma Kapoor matlab Akshara samajh lo😜

"Aaiye jiju," Akshara said and did his grand welcome. Akangsha performed the pooja and applied tika on Nilesh's forehead. He smiled but then winced in pain as Akangsha pulled his nose.

"Ahh mumma🥺️" Nilesh said cutely making everyone chuckle. Then he entered the mandap and sat on a chair meanwhile Rakesh washed his feet as it was one of the rituals. Later on, Rakesh performed other rituals with Nilesh and now the priest asked to call the bride and here Nilesh was desperately waiting for Sanchi. Nilesh looked at the staircase and his jaw dropped as he noticed Sanchi coming downstairs.

Meanwhile Nilesh:-

"Jiju maana ki meri di husn pari hai par ab aise bhi mat dekho warna sharma jayengi wo🌝" Akshara said.

"Haa haa thik hai💀" Nilesh said. He forwarded his hand and Sanchi held it. She climbed the mandap and both sat down for performing rituals. Soon they got married meanwhile Akhil imagined themselves in place of Sanchi and Nilesh.

"Ab jald hi meri audr Nikhil ki shaadi hogi aur jaise mai jiju ki tang khichai kar rahi hu waise hi di Nikhil ki tang khichai karengi" Akshara smiled at her own thoughts.

"Ab jald hi mai uncle se meri aur Akshu ki shaadi ki baat karunga aur jald hi isi mandap mein meri aur Akshu ki shaadi hogi" Nikhil thought and then Akhil made an eye contact.

"I love you Akshu," Nikhil said in his mind.

"I love you Nikhil" Akshara whispered. Now it was the time of Sanchi's vidai.

After that, all rituals got over and now Sanchi and Nilesh are officially Married.

☆Next day☆

"Bhabhi😄" Nikhil came while dancing and he directly went towards Sanchi. He lifted her in his arms aur itna ghuma itna ghuma ki Sanchi ko chakkar aa gaye😩after this harkat he kept her down🌝👌

"Kya hua Nikhil ye sab kya tha😵" Sanchi asked while holding her head.

"Aaj aapko aapke ghar jaana hai na pag phere ke liye aur isike bahane se😉*Mai Akshu se milunga😉" He whispered.

"Ohhh to mere devar in short unki baarat hi leke jaa rahe hai😏" She said with a smirk

"Baarat kaise😕" Nikhil asked.....

"Ab kal ko jab Nishant aur Nidhi ki shaadi hogi tab tum dono ke shaadi ke bare mein bhi to sab sochenge aur tab mai bol dungi ki kyu na Just Friendzzzz ko life partner bana de😉" She said while winking.....

"Yessss bhabhi I love you you are the best💃💃💃💃" He said and hugged Shivya. Both left for Shivya's home. When they were standing at the door something fishy came into Shivya's mind and she did this😜

(A/n:-Note that Akshara's parents are not at home wo Nidhi aur Nishant ko leke mandir gaye hai isliye ye dance ho raha hai😜)

After some time Akshara's parents came back and they did some random chit-chats. Nikhil thought something and took Akshara with him.

Tbc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
148K 6.3K 32
When both of you love each other ; but due to certain family problems you both can't come together; but still you find a way to come together and ha...
1.3K 83 13
Her~ Why the hell everyone is hell bend to spoil my life at this young age 'abhi to pura world 🌎 tour karna baki hai ' It's my my life and I will...
353 11 5
(Weekly updates) This is a dark romance novel. Contains mature themes. Suitable for mature audience. In the small town of Corsica, seventeen-year-old...