IT cast preferences

By Ike17sunflowers

Just preferences on the IT cast because why not For Male AND Female readers Wyatt🍜 JaedenπŸ₯Ί JackπŸ›Ή Finn🐸 More

Intro
~How y'all met~
~First date~
~First kiss~
~Contact names~
~Favorite thing to do together~
~How y'all cuddle~
~NOT A CHAPTER~
~First dirty thing/sexual thing y'all did w/o actually doing the dirty~
~Hickies they give you~
~They walk on on you changing~
~How y'all kiss~
~PDA~
~when y'all play videogames together~
~pet names~
~when someone has a crush on you~
~when your on your period~
~when your sick~
~Not a chapter~
~not a chapter~

~How they asked you to be there girlfriend/ boyfriend~

42 0 0
By Ike17sunflowers

Wyatt🍜: He took you to the place were yall had your first date. He turned on some chill music and y'all started dancing together like y'all were in a Disney movie. After that he asked you straight forward.

You of course said yes and hugged him.

Jaeden 🥺: He crawled through your window at like 1 am and came and cuddled with you as you slept.

You woke up of course and asked what he was doing then he shooshed you and told you to go back to sleep.

As you dosed off he asked you to be his girlfriend/boyfriend by whispering in your ear.

You just giggled and turned toward him and whispered yes back to him. Then y'all fell asleep.

Finn 🐸: when you guys were hanging out he just asked you straight forward.

Jack 🛹: Yall were hangout in his room. You see laying in his bed and he asked you to stand up.

He went to go grab something and he told you to say in his room.

After a few minutes he came back an got down on one knee.

You just giggled as he held up a ring in his hand

"Will you be mine?" He asked and wiggled his eyebrows.

You just nodded and laughed and he put the ring on your finger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
163K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
102K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...