FireFalcon - a mha x oc fanfi...

By jazmeu70

ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀ ɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴏɴᴄᴇ, ɴɪᴄᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇ... More

Intro.
Moving In
Entrance Exam
Acceptance Letter
First day at UA
Combat Training
The Class Rep.
USJ Attack Pt.1
Quirkless Carla
Sports Festival Pt.1
Sports Festival Pt.2
Backstory
Hero Names
Final Exams
The Beast's Forest
Training Camp
A Hero's Promise
Camp Invasion Pt.1
Camp Invasion Pt.2
An Accidental Kidnap
Rescue Mission
Quirk Origin
Hospital Visit
Nightmares
Firestorm
The Talk
Dorm Rooms
Work Study Pt.1
Work Study Pt.2
about my OC 🦅🔥
Birthday Special
Sneak Out
Absent
Black Feather
Missing Falcon
Guilty
Found Alive
Wing Hunters
An Untold Mission
A spied betrayal
Ripped away
Gone
Forgive but never forget
The Scorched Hero

USJ Attack Pt.2

384 12 3
By jazmeu70

***

Faruko's heart raced, feeling the pulse throughout her body, sweating nervously, full of uncertainty. She never felt so urgent towards a class this way before.

Must find the others, must find the others...
Faruko thought, using her falcon eyes to scout anyone in need of saving.

She instantly spots two familiar classmates from below, one was blonde spikes and the other red spikes walking together.

"It's them!" Faruko said, glad to see Bakugou and Kirishima okay. They were both upon the ruins zone, which wasn't far from the center of the entire facility, and it sure didn't take long for Faruko to spot them.

"Hey!" Faruko calls out to the two, making them look up to see her in the air. "It's good to see you guys are okay!"

"What do you mean?! Of course we're okay!" Bakugou angered.

"Calm down man" Kirishima said to Bakugou. "Don't worry about us, we're okay!"

"Alright good to hear!" Faruko said. "I'm gonna go ahead and continue to fly around to check on the rest of our classmates. Thirteen is down and is in need of help!"

"Okay! Thanks for letting us know!" Kirishima waved his hands in the air, which Faruko smiled in response, continuing to fly on.

Checking off Bakugou and Kirishima, Faruko quickly noticed the familiar ice covering and growing on the landslide zone, seeing none other than Todoroki freezing up the villains.

"Hey you!" Faruko calls out to Todoroki, who looked up to see Faruko flying towards him in the air. "Nice job freez! Good to see you're okay! I've been flying around checking on our classmates to see if they're fine, give me a hands up if everything's alright with you!"

Todoroki just stood there remaining silent, simply turning away from her, ignoring what she just said.

"...guess I'll take that as an okay!" Faruko optimistically said, continuing to fly on. She doesn't have time to for attitude.

Faruko made her way towards the mountain zone, which she flies over to see her close friend Kaminari, who was with Jiro and Yaoyorozu. For some reason, Kirishima looked weird, and funny, having his thumbs up with some derpy looking eyes. Faruko quickly noticed the scattered villains on the ground, but they were already passed out. Luckily she see's the three still standing, but of course her attention was more on Kaminari.

Is he who I think it is?
Faruko thought, flying closer to Kaminari.

"Hey!" Faruko calls out, getting Jiro's and Yaoyorozu's attention from behind. "I've been flying around checking if all our classmates are okay. Is everything alright down there?"

"Y-yes! Everything is fine, but I don't think Kaminari is" Yaoyorozu said, all of them facing Kaminiari as he began to drool.

"Ew" Faruko said. "Uhh do you want me to carry him back or something?"

"I think it's best to check on the others, Kaminari can still walk so we'll take it from here thank you!" Yaoyorozu assured, as Jiro replied with a thumbs up.

"Cool! I'm glad to see all of you guys are okay!" Faruko said, flying off, quickly passing the fire zone area.

"Uck!" Faruko said, rolling her eyes at the place. She didn't like what happened back in there with the villain that almost snapped her neck.

I can still feel it...
Faruko thought, touching around her neck.

Faruko continues to fly on, finally passing the fire zone area right towards the flood zone. Then something caught her eye from far away, which made her heart drop.

She saw him.

Faruko also found Mineta and Tsu in the waters with him close to where Aizawa and the creature stood, as Aizawa was left on the floor bleeding. Deku stood in front of the horrific beast, causing Faruko to grow greatly worried for him since they're so close to the dangerous ugly creature. There's also two villains there as well, one of which Faruko quickly recognized as the one who scattered her class across the facility, and the other, covered in hands, looking old and wrinkly.

I gotta save them!
Faruko thought, not willing to see Deku nor any of them get hurt.

From a far distance, she can see the creature moving and suddenly grabbing on to Deku's arms, raising its other hand to go for a blow upon Deku. Deku's face was in horror, trying to break free from the monster's grasp. Not only can she see Deku in trouble, but she can also see the old villain with the severed hands extending an arm to Tsu and Mineta, troubling Faruko even more.

Faruko's eyes widened with a gasp. "No!"

She flaps her wings even stronger, making the water form lines of ripples below her and the air whistle. Faruko's world was slowing down, having a quick flashback of the first time she saved Deku from that robot back at the exams.

No, this can't be! I-I have to make it on time!
Faruko thought, forming tears at the corner of her eyes.

*BANG!*

Right before the ugly thing can bring it's arm down to strike upon Deku and the villain touching the other two into disintegration, a loud bang was heard, causing everyone stop in their tracks - including the creature who was close to potentially kill the young boy. Everyone looked up at the entrance of the facility where the sound came from. Smoke was everywhere for a moment, blinding who might be at the doors. Then an all too familiar face and blonde figure came walking out of the cloud, with a look of seriousness and anger.

"I-its Allmight!" Deku said in a shaky yet relieving voice. "Ahh!" Faruko snatched Deku out of the creature's grasp, which it was confused for a moment by what just happened. It seems the sudden disruption caught it off guard, which bought Faruko time to save Deku.

"H-huh?!" Deku said, confused of what just happened. Deku felt a pair of familiar arms around him, his feet off the ground. All this brought Deku a feeling he once felt before.

"Faruko?!" Said Deku in surprise.

"Thats me!" Faruko smiled.

"W-wait, where did you come from?" Deku asked, still processing what just happened.

"I've been flying around to see if everyone's okay" Faruko answered. "But now that Allmight's here, everything's going to be okay!"

Deku and Faruko's attention landed on Allmight beating up the villains in a blink of an eye. The speed was incredible as Allmight managed to get Tsu and Mineta in his arms from the villain out of the waters. This made the villain grow very annoyed.

"Woah.. that speed.." Faruko said, speechless at his power.

"Hurry! Let's get down there!" Deku said. "He might need our help!"

Faruko hesitated for a moment, concerned for Deku's safety, but she goes for a landing anyway towards where Allmight was carrying their poor injured teacher in his arms.

"You're safe now.." Allmight said to the unconscious Aizawa in his arms, full of anger towards the villains for what they've done to him.

"Allmight!" Deku calls out to him from behind, as Allmight turns around to see Deku and Faruko landing safely on the ground.

"Young Midoriya" Allmight said. "And all of you, head to the entrance"

"Huh?" Deku said, confused.

"And take Aizawa with you" Allmight ordered, gently putting Aizawa down in front of them. "I'll take it from here.."

Allmight turns around to face the villain and the creature, both facing the mighty hero.

"Allmight, glad to see you drop in" The villain said.

"What do you want Shigaraki?"

"Just wanted you to meet a new friend that I personally created my own; Nomu" Shigaraki said, gesturing at the Nomu. "Its quirk is shock absorption that is able to kill you. Think of it as facing yourself with the same amount of strength, only stronger heh heh heh.."

"Wanna bet on it?" Allmight clenched his fists.

"Hurry!" Tsu said. "We gotta get Mr. Aizawa to safety!"

"Right!" Deku said.

"I can carry him back" Faruko said, insisting on helping.

"Wait, no" Deku said, stopping Faruko. "It's best if you go and keep checking on the others to see if they need the extra help from you"

This guy...
Faruko thought, looking into his green eyes. She never seen such sincere eyes before.

"No problem" Faruko said. "Right on it!"

Faruko takes off into the air, flying towards the last part of the facility to check out, which is the storm zone area.

I haven't seen that birdhead guy anywhere, neither the one that looks like a rock..
Faruko thought.
Gotta get there fast!

Faruko quickly flapped her wings to get there, which didn't take long for her to get there, but with her keen eyes she noticed the two walking out of the storm zone in peace. Faruko felt relieved to see them, mentally checking them off from the list of classmates.

"Hey!" Faruko calls out in the air from a distance, as the two looked up to see her. "Good to see you two are alright! I've been flying around checking on everyone to see if they're okay, but now that Allmight's here we're double okay!"

"What?" Tokoyami said. "Allmight's here?"

"I guess so.." Koda said, almost whispering.

"Head to safety at the entrance where everyone is at!" Faruko said. "All the other villains are taken down so it's safe to walk the way there!"

"Assured!" Tokoyami said as Faruko smiled in response toward Tokoyami, knowing that the both will be fine. Faruko then plans to fly back to where she left Deku, so she flies off to go look for him right away.

Okay, everyone's okay now,
Faruko thought.
I hope I'm not missing anyone, I even kept count!

Faruko then spots Tsu, Mineta and Deku carrying Aizawa, all walking and heading there way towards the near exit. Faruko flies over, landing right in front of them, making them stop in their tracks.

"Do you guys need any help with that?" Faruko asked, but then noticed something behind them that made Faruko grew real concerned.

Oh man..

They looked at the face Faruko was making, all of them snapping their head around to see what she was gazing at, instantly finding Allmight struggling to fight off the Nomu from a far distance, which made them all real concerned as well.

"A-Allmight.." Deku uttered, his voice full of worry towards the hero.

Allmight seems to be locked with the Nomu under its grip, which the Nomu started to pierce his side. To make matters worse, the purple villain with bright yellow eyes is using his quirk to help the Nomu maintain Allmight in its grasp. Faruko can feel her heart beating fast again, scared for the mighty hero.

Usually she isn't used to seeing a lot of pro hero fighting off strong foes, but never like this from the #1 hero himself in person. Faruko's eyes shook with fear, the words of the villain replaying in her head of how this will be the last place for the #1 to take his last breath. There's no way that thing can take down Allmight with a powerful shock absorbent quirk, or at least that's what Faruko was wishfully thinking.

"Faruko" Deku said, snapping Faruko's attention off of Allmight.

"Y-yeah?" Faruko responded.

"Can you please carry Aizawa to safety?" Deku asked.

"Yeah sure, but what are you gonna do?" Faruko asked, patiently waiting for his response, but Deku hesitated to answer, handing over Aizawa to Faruko on her back, carefully spreading her wings out for her unconscious teacher to rest on her back, grabbing on to his upper arms like a backpack so he won't fall off during flight.

"Deku?" Faruko asked, noticing his long silence.

Deku suddenly turns around, dashing off and running towards the direction where Allmight and the Nomu is fighting each other.

"Deku!" Faruko said, trying to maintain Aizawa on her back.

"Hey the Nomu's that way are you crazy?!" Mineta said, as Faruko quickly takes off into the air, greatly concerned for Deku.

What is he doing?!
Faruko thought, not thinking about Aizawa on her back.

"Wait!" Tsu pulled Faruko by wrapping her tongue around one of her ankles, stopping her to fly on to where Deku ran off to. "We have to take Aizawa to safety first! You can't risk flying in with our sensei already hurt, it's too risky! ribbit!"

"Listen to her!" Mineta said in desperate fear.

Faruko looks at the ground for a moment, gripping her hand around Aizawa's arms. She felt a bit angry at Deku for running off carelessly to danger like that. All she cared about was seeing him tomorrow, and all the days to come by, but then flying towards him now with an unconscious teacher on her back is pretty reckless too.

"Alright!" Faruko said. "But you guys better catch up!" Faruko carefully flaps her wings, flying towards the entrance. She grips on to Aizawa's arms, knowing he's in a terrible state.

"Hang in there Mr.Aizawa.." Faruko said, feeling bad for what happened to him.

"Help! I need help!" Faruko said once she got close enough to Shouji and Uraraka, making a careful landing on the ground before them at the top of the stairs. "It's Mr. Aizawa, he's badly hurt! Quick, get him off my back!"

The students comes over to help Faruko get Aizawa off her back and shoulders, Shouji deciding to carry Aizawa in his arms. Having multiple arms in a situation like this is pretty useful.

"Thanks guys.." Faruko said, turning her head back at the Nomu and Allmight, still fighting each other. To her surprise, she see's the Nomu nearly frozen all the way, as she also see's Kirishima and Bakugou there helping Allmight out. Bakugou successfully detained the purple villain down against the ground with the palm of his hand.

"Woah!" Faruko said in surprise, which the rest near the entrance also gazed at the scene.

"You think they can take down that thing?" Sato asked.

"I-I don't know" Sero said. "But they're all
helping"

"Yes!" Uraraka cheered.

"That should buy us time!" Ojiro said.

"Hopefully long enough until the other heroes gets here" Faruko said. "For now, all we can do is help by fighting off with everything we got for who knows how long"

"As long as it takes" Tokoyami said, nodding his head towards Faruko which she smiled at him with a nod back. "We will not give up" Tokoyami said.

"No we won't" Faruko responded, quickly taking off into the air.

"Wait where are you going?!" Sero asked, seeing Faruko fly off.

"Hopefully not where that thing is" Sato said, which made Sero gulp, unfortunately, Faruko flies over to where that thing is.

Once she got close enough, she sets her wings on fire, using her flames to entrap Shigaraki in a circle of fire that appeared from behind him.

"What?!" Shigaraki rasply said, seeing himself entrapped by the fire.

"Aww, no where to run?" Faruko asked, making the villain turn around to face her glowing red eyes and fiery wings. "That's too bad..."

Allmight then breaks out of the Nomu's grip, prying its hands off his sides. Allmight held on to his injured side where the Nomu dug his fingers through, facing Shigaraki who's entrapped by the fire.

"Kurogiri" Shigaraki said. "Any plans to get out of this mess?"

"I would if this child wasn't here" Kurogiri said.

"If you move I'll blow your ass up to bits!" Bakugou said with a wide grin.

"Woah, that doesn't sound really heroic" Kirishima said with a sweat drop.

"Hmm, alright then.." Shigaraki said. "Nomu!"

Suddenly the Nomu moved, breaking the ice off its body, which made Todoroki concerned as well as the others looking at the Nomu in sudden fear. This was something no one expected to happen.

"B-but how.." Deku uttered, as Todoroki jaw dropped.

"Stay back!" Allmight said, extending an arm out, motioning them to stay back.

"What?!" Faruko said, seeing the Nomu regenerate it's arm and leg from the ice that it broke out of.

This made Faruko's fire go out that was around Shigaraki, because she was too afraid to keep the fire going around the villain due to what the creature might do to her.

"That's right, I forgot to mention that I also gave Nomu regeneration powers" Shigaraki said. "It's perfectly design to take the symbol of peace down, seems that you're no match for its power Allmight.."

Faruko's eyes widened at that, as well as all the others there witnessing the Nomu regenerating itself.

This thing....
Faruko thought, glaring at the creature recovering itself.

"Get him Nomu!" Shigaraki commanded.

The Nomu moved at a high speed that made the whole world pause, going right towards Bakugou. All this in a single moment made everyone's heart drop and breathing stop.
Then out of nowhere in a blink of an eye, a huge gush of wind busts out of nowhere.

"AHH!" Faruko gets violently pushed by the strongest wind she ever felt in her life. The strong gust also pushed the rest of the students, struggling to maintain grip upon the ground to keep themselves from being blown away, but couldn't as they went flying off anyway.

"Man.." Faruko said, rubbing her head from the strong force. "Am I dead or...?"

After the gust of wind stopped and the air quickly clearing out, they found themselves laying on the ground.

"Well that was crazy" Kirishima said, dusting himself off.

"K-Kachaan?!" Deku said, seeing the Nomu with Kurogiri, assuming that something happened to Bakugou.

Deku then looks around in worry, but quickly found Bakugou sitting on the ground, looking speechless at what just happened.

"Huh?! D-did you just dodge him?!" Deku asked.

"Shut up, no I didn't" Bakugou answered.

"Yeah he's not that fast" Faruko said, receiving a death glare from Bakugou.

"What did you just say?!" Bakugou snapped.

I shouldn't have said that out loud,
Faruko thought, looking away from Bakugou.

"nothing" Faruko said, rubbing her head.

"Wait then how'd we get here?" Kirishima asked.

"There's only one explanation.." Todoroki said, facing at a big hole on a wall that seemed to be broken through. In less than a minute, Allmight walked through it in one piece, still standing with blood dripping down on the side of his mouth.

"These are kids that you went all out on" Allmight said, wiping the blood with his sleeves.

"Just kids?" Shigaraki asked. "They threatened me first and then threatened my friend. Do you think that's something a hero would do?"

Well you started it,
Faruko thought with a roll of her eyes.

"Can't you admit that you like doing this?" Allmight said. "This has nothing to do with who's wrong or right here, people like you brings trouble, making yourselves the bad guys - not us!"

"Hmm is that so?" Shigaraki said in a menacing tone.

"All ready?" Todoroki said, ready to fight on.

"We can take them down with Allmight's help" Kirishima said, hardening his arms.

"Y-yeah, we can if we work together" Deku said.

"Hm" Is all that Bakugou said, glaring at the villain and the Nomu.

I'll kill that thing...
Bakugou thought.

"I-I'll try..." Faruko said, causing Deku, Kirishima and Todoroki to look at her, while Bakugou didn't care what she said.

"Stay back!" Allmight said, stopping in their tracks. "I thank you all for your willingness to help, but I'll take it from here. Head to safety, all of you, and don't look back! It's going to be messy"

"B-but Allmight, you're injured and- " Allmight cuts Deku off with a thumbs up.

"I won't let you down" Allmight said, facing back at the creature. "Trust me. Everything will be alright.."

Allmight quickly goes for a punch against the creature at top speed with all his strength, which blew everyone away, including Shigaraki, feeling the same gust of wind that Faruko and the rest felt a moment ago.

Allmight starts beating the creature up with multiple punches that are too fast for anyone to count. The rest witnessed Allmight continuing to throw and hit the creature at every area, until he finally charged one of his fists and hit the Nomu on its stomach, sky rocketing the creature out of the facility and into the skies, disappearing out of their sight.

"Woah...." Faruko widened her eyes and jaw dropped at what she just witnessed. "He punched him out to the stratosphere!"

"Yeah he beat the shock absorption right out of him!" Kirishima said in disbelief.

"Imagine having power like that.." Bakugou said, secretly impressed.

"He couldn't regenerate either!" Faruko said, facing Kirishima in disbelief as well.

"Crazy right?!" Kirishima said.

He really is the best..
Todoroki thought.

"H-He did it.." Deku said, turning his head to a small dust cloud near by, seeing Allmight with a smile.

"I told ya everything was going to be alright" Allmight said with his infamous grin.

"Grrrr!" Shigaraki said, getting Allmight's attention. "You cheater!" Shigaraki scratched his neck in frustration.

"What are you scared of villain?!" Allmight said. "Come and fight me if you dare!"

"This is crazy intense man" Kirishima said.

"Yeah, it is.." Faruko gazed at all the villains and Allmight.

"Look! Our underlings are recovering" Kurogiri said. "Not all is lost now that we know how much damage that Nomu have done to him. Look at him shaking!"

Shigaraki observed what he was saying, which made him stop scratching himself, relaxing his frustrations.

"We still have a chance to kill the symbol of peace..."

"Yes, you're right Kurogiri" Shigaraki said. "There's still a chance..."

"Great, we gotta fight more?" Faruko said with an eye roll, seeing the villains rise up and walking towards them. Kirishima, Bakugou and Todoroki gets ready to fight once again.

"Well, I guess we have no choice" Kirishima said.

"Will you be joining us?" Todoroki asked Deku, but he fell silent in response, which caused Faruko to quickly know what that meant.

Oh no..

"Don't you think about-" Faruko gets cut off by Deku suddenly dashing towards Allmight once again.

Shigaraki also ran towards the hero to try and touch him with his quirk since Kurogiiri told him of his weak state.

"Don't you touch Allmight!" Deku said, about to deliver a blow, but Kurogiri opens up a void that allowed shigaraki's hand to transport towards Deku's face in order to disintegrate him.

N-no!!

"DANNY!" Faruko cried out to Deku, never raising her voice that loudly within the facility the entire time.

She automatically blast her wings on fire to boost herself towards Deku for extra speed, extending her arms wide out, desperately wanting to snatch him right away like she have done the first two times.

The rest stood there in great concern for the young man and Faruko, seeing the cursed hand about to touch Deku, expecting to see him disintegrate. Faruko's heart stopped at that moment, having tears forming at the corner of her eyes once again, sweat appearing upon her face. She grits her teeth, keeping her shaky eyes on to Deku.

I'll catch you!
Faruko thought desperately, even though it was too good to be true.

*Bang!*

"Ahh!" Suddenly a loud gunshot was heard, hitting Shigaraki's hand which prevented him from touching his face, saving Deku right on time.

Deku was now about to hit the ground hard once the warp disappeared before him, but he was suddenly snatched and wrapped around by Faruko's wings to prevent any further damage, hitting the ground roughly as Faruko took the impact for him.

Ouch!
Faruko thought, roughly rolling on the hard ground.

"Your class rep has returned!" Iida announced, grabbing everyone's attention in the facility with a loud voice. "I have fulfilled my duty and brought reinforcements!" Iida announced, as all the pro heroes are lined up at the entrance facing the villains, which made everyone feel sweet relief.

Everyone was happy that help have finally arrived and felt a revival of hope.

"YAHHHH!!" Present Mic used his quirk to wipe off the first set of villains near the entrance down the stairs, as another hero used his quirk to multiply himself to take down the rest, as well as another shooting out bullets from his hands.

"The pro heroes are here.." Shigaraki said, backing away. "Call out for a retreat now! We'll attack them again until next time..." Shigaraki ordered, stepping through the void that Kurogiri opened, disappearing in the dark as it vanished off into the air.

Faruko coughed, moving a bit shakily, still on the ground with Deku, moving her shoulders around from the impact.

"A-are... are you okay?" She asked, as Deku shook under her wings, letting out a groan and struggling to get up.

"Wha...what did you call me?"

"What?" Faruko asked, confused.

"Y-you called me... " Deku weakly said. "A different name..."

Faruko gasped. "Oh no no, you heard wrong" Faruko answered, clearing her throat. "Anyway that's not the point, are you okay?"

Deku looks down at that. "...I-I failed to help Allmight.." Deku said in the same tone.

"That's not true" Allmight said, catching the two's attention, as they both gazed up at Allmight in surprise, seeing that he's okay.

Allmight still has blood dripping down from the side of his mouth, though he still pulls off his infamous smile anyway.

"You have done enough, all of you have..." Allmight said to the two of them.

Deku was touched by Allmight's words, and the fact that he was okay made Deku begin to cry out of joy. But right before he could do that, he was punched on the shoulder by Faruko.

"Ow!" Deku said, rubbing it.

"Don't you ever run away like that again!" Faruko said. "Ya got me scared out of my life so quit doing that!"

"A-alright alright geez!" Deku said, nervous.

...

After some time arriving back to school, the rest of the students had to leave late due to the incident that happened back at the USJ. Faruko ended up having a bandage over her cheek and around her neck, even Medicine lady gave her an ice pack to go with the head ache she was having from all the fire using.

I guess they do it here too..
Faruko thought, remembering the number of times she would go down the nurse's office to get ice packs.

"Those were the days.." Faruko said to herself, remembering her life back in California.

Faruko then walks down a hallway, until she stopped to gaze at the night sky through the big wide windows of the school. Faruko felt thankful that everyone made it out alive, and that she survived too. She was glad to see another starry night like this, she didn't think she was going to make it after what happened to her at the fire zone place.

Heh, I'm surprised I haven't fainted all that time in the USJ
Faruko thought, feeling pretty lucky.

Faruko puts her hand over her neck, remembering what medicine lady have told her.

"Hmm, it seems you have a scar on ya" Medicine lady said after kissing Faruko on the cheek. "Welp, there's nothing I can do about that dear, lets hope it's not permanent"

Faruko went to a mirror after being treated by medicine lady, observing her neck. The scar around her neck looked darker than her skin, looking like a squiggly line across it.

That villain guy really left it on me..
Faruko thought with a gulp.

She kept staring out into the stars, replaying all that happened at the USJ.

"Y-you called me... a different name..."
The words Deku said played in her head.

She shook her head, trying to forget about what he meant.

Did I really call him that? Yikes, get a grip on yourself girl...
Faruko thought, not wanting to say it nor hear that name again.

"Hey Faruko!" Kaminari calls her from behind.

Faruko takes her attention off the window, facing Kaminari, who waved at her.

"Me and Ashido are planning to go buy some snacks and then walk home together after a crazy day, wanna join?"

"Eh, I'm already traumatized from today.. count me in!" Faruko answered with a smile. "Also, how'd you like my new scar? Pretty neat huh?"

Even after what happened today, Faruko believed that there's a reason she survived.

Maybe I went through all that just to get stronger,
Faruko thought confidently, believing that hope was on her side today.

Yeah, maybe just a little stronger...

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
1.1M 29.7K 19
(Y/n) has the same quirk as Todoroki's right side. She works at the hospital as a part-time job and meets Todoroki Rei, his mom. How will Todoroki re...
3.1K 124 32
"Why save others when you couldn't save me?" Quote. "We'll live on and you will remember us, sweetheart. We'll always be in your heart." Quote. "A...
745K 27.3K 31
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...