šˆšŸ šˆ šŽš§š„š² šŠš§šžš° ||...

By cavillevanscity

#1 in poolparty August 28th #1 in orthopedic June 10th #2 in mcucast September 20th #3 in surgeon September 2... More

šˆš§š­š«šØšš®šœš­š¢šØš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ: š€š„š°ššš²š¬ šš®š¬š²
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ: šššš«š­š²
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ‘: š„š±šœš¢š­š¢š§š 
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ’: š‡šžš„š„šØ š€š ššš¢š§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ“: š“š«š¢š©
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ”: šˆš­ššš„š²
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ–: š“š”šž šššš«
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ—: š“šØšØ šŒš®šœš”
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšŸŽ: š€š„š°ššš²š¬

š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸ•: š†šžš­ š“šØ šŠš§šØš° š˜šØš®

1.1K 31 0
By cavillevanscity

We get back home, and have a drink together in the backyard. It's 11pm, and we had dinner on the beach. "I had a great time today, I love that beach!" Lizzie cheers. "Me too!" I hear Sebastian reply, but I can barely stay awake. I close my eyes for just a second, until I feel a hand on my shoulder. I open my eyes slowly, and look up. "Hey, let's get you to bed" Chris says while he looks into my sleepy eyes. "I just closed my eyes for a second, I'm alright" I reply with a smile, but he softly laughs instead.

"Yeah, you slept for an hour. We didn't want to wake you at first, you were so peaceful" he giggles. "Oh my God" I giggle in reply, making him smile. "Come on, let's go upstairs" he adds, giving me his hand. I take it, and stand up. We let go if each other again, and get inside. "Seb and Lizzie are already asleep upstairs" Chris adds. I frown, and look at him. "Why aren't you?" I ask. "I didn't want you to wake up alone in the backyard" he replies, making me instantly smile at him. "That's so sweet" I silently say, and he smiles back at me.

We get upstairs, and walk to our rooms which are next to each other. "Goodnight part three" Chris giggles, making me silently laugh. "Goodnight, and thank you for tonight" I reply. We both smile, and get into our rooms. Day two in Italy was amazing! We had a lot of fun together, and Chris was so sweet tonight! I just don't get it, people aren't that nice to stranger nowadays.

After I got into my pajamas, I fell asleep right away. I wake up at half past 8am the next morning, take a shower and get dressed. When I'm done, I get downstairs and notice two bowls of fruit on the table. I softly smile, until I hear someone walking up to me. "I thought I'd do it for you this time" I hear, coming from behind me. I smile again, and turn around to face him.

"Goodmorning! That's so sweet, thank you" I reply, making him smile as well. "Ofcourse! So, are you always up this early?" he asks while we sit down. "Yeah, are you?" I ask in reply. "Me too, so I guess we'll nee seeing each other at breakfast a lot" he giggles, which makes me laugh. We have breakfast together again, and take a walk around the city with Sebastian and Lizzie when they wake up. After that, we go get ice cream with Robert and his family, Scarlett and her family as well.

-Time Skip, One and a half month-

Last month has been the best month ever. We grew so close as a group, even Chris and I are getting to know each other a little better. He's really funny, kind, nice and sweet. He's also very respectful, and generous. We even hugged each other a few times! He's great with kids, which is kind of, or very attractive as well. You know what? He just is. He's just a very attractive guy with huge muscles, perfect hair, ocean eyes, a perfectly trimmed beard every single day, a good taste in clothing as well as in music, and an amazing personality. That's all I've learned about him in the past few weeks, but nothing about him, really. We looked at each other a lot, but we never really did something together except for having breakfast. It's too bad, I'd love to get to know him.

It's Friday morning, still early because I get woken up instead of waking up myself. I feel someone sitting down on my bed, gently placing their hand on my back.

I slowly open my eyes, and look up. "Hey" I silently say with a sleepy voice as I smile at him. It's the face I want to look at every single moment, Chris' face. "Hey you, are you up for a little adventure?" he silently asks. I frown with a little smile, trying to sit up straight. I look at the clock, and back at Chris. "At 6am?" I silently ask, making him smile.

"Yeah, if you want to" Chris nervously adds. "Ofcourse, can I take a shower first?" I ask in reply. He nods, and stands up again. He smiles at me one more time, and walks out of the room. I silently laugh, and walk over to the bathroom. When I'm ready, I go downstairs and see Chris waiting for me in sand-colored pants and a blue polo-shirt.

"You look very handsome in those clothes, you know?" I say with a smile. He looks at me, and smiles. "Well thank you! So do you!" Chris replies as I walk up to him. "Are Sebastian and Lizzie ready yet?" I ask. "I um, didn't exactly ask them to come" Chris tells. I instantly smile, and wrap my arm around his. "Then let's go" I say with a smile on my face, and he takes me outside.

"So, where are you taking me?" I ask while we walk past the cars, off of the property. "You told me that you've always wanted to go to Venice, right?" he asks. I immediately look at him, and smile a little bit again. "Y-yes" I reply. "Well, that's where we're going for today! I bought us two train tickets, we'll see a lot more of Italy if we go by train. Also, it wouldn't be much of an adventure if we'd take the car, would it?" Chris tells.

I don't know what to say right now. He's taking me to Venice? For real?! "Oh my God, really? You're taking me to Venice?!" I happily ask, making him laugh. "Only if you want to" he adds, making me smile again.

"Ofcourse I want to! I can't believe you're taking me to Venice!" I cheer, making him laugh yet again. "I'm glad, now let's go. We don't want to miss our train" he chuckles, and we arrive at the train station a few minutes later. Just in time for our train, we sit down inside, across from each other so we can both look out of the window. There's no one else here, which makes it even better.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask while the train starts to move. He nods with a smile, letting me know that I can talk. "Why are you taking me to Venice?" I ask. "First of all, you told me that you wanted to go there. Second, I kind of want to get to know you a little better. It's hard to do that with those guys around, you know?" Chris explains.

"It is, and I'd love to get to know you better!" I reply, making him smile as he looks a little relieved. "I was a little nervous about asking you to come with me at first, I was afraid you'd say no" he adds. "I'm actually glad you asked me, and also about the fact that Lizzie and Seb aren't here with us" I tell. "Great! That's a relief" he adds, making me softly laugh. After more than two hours of talking about how beautiful Italy is and how great our friends are, we arrive in Venice.

We get out of the train, right into the beautiful city. We walk around the whole day, and have lunch at a very cute place. We visit everything we can visit, and see everything we want to see. We even got into a gondola two times today! After a whole lot of hours, the evening arrives. We grab dinner at another cute place, where I insist on paying the bill. He didn't want me to, so I said I was going to the bathroom and got inside to pay anyway. I walk back to Chris, and smile.

"Wait here, I'll go pay" he says, but I start laughing. "What?" he asks, not able to keep a straight face. "Yeah, I did that already. Let's go!" I add, and he drops his smile. I start laughing, making him smile again. "Unbelievable" he mumbles as we walk out of the restaurant. "Why didn't you just let me pay?" he asks with a smile as we walk. "Because you paid for lunch. Also, train tickets!" I reply. "I never actually had dinner with a woman who actually wanted to pay the bill" Chris tells. "Yeah well, people should do that more often" I reply with a smile, making him smile as well. We find a cute little spot nearby the water, and sit down there.

"We've been here for a whole day now, but I still know nothing about you" Chris exclaims. "Right! Likewise, so let's just ask each other some questions" I suggest. He nods with a smile, and thinks of a few questions. "Ah, something simple, like what's your full name?" he asks. "Amelia Genevieve Blake. What's yours?" I ask in reply. "That's a beautiful name! Mine is Christopher Robert Evans" he replies, making my heart melt. "That's cute! So, what is your favorite food?" I ask.

"Hm, I think I'm gonna go with anything made of chicken. And you?" he asks in reply. "I love chicken! Yeah I was going to say the same thing. Oh my God, have you ever had pesto eggs?!" I ask, getting excited. "No way, you know pesto eggs as well?! God, nobody ever wants to have pesto eggs!" he cheers in reply, and we both laugh. We ask each other some more questions, and almost all of our answers are the same.

"Favorite color on three! One... Two..." I say. "Blue!" we both say in unison, and we both laugh. Allright, favorite music genre. One... Two..." Chris adds. "Classic Rock!" we reply in unison, again. We laugh, and do a few more before we have to get back to the train. We both didn't really check our phones, except for taking pictures. We get back to the house at 1am, and notice the lights still being on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.1K 40
#1 in chrisevans #1 in evans #1 in chris #1 in chrisevanslove #1 in stan #1 in boston #1 in sebastianstan #2 in secretdating #2 in friends #2 in call...
135K 3.8K 48
#1 in Boston, July 17th #1 in together, December 30th #2 in hardtoget, June 29th #2 in set, June 19th #3 in chrisevans, September 1st #3 in sebastian...
54.7K 1.4K 28
#1 in mcucast August 20th '21 #1 in events August 28th '21 #1 in Instagram September 12th '21 #1 in happilyeverafter September 20th '21 #2 in chrisev...
47.6K 694 3
Just some collective stories about our mans Stevie šŸ˜Œā¤ļø REQUESTS ARE CLOSED. 18+ warnings and tags will be listed in each post. #1 maturefanfic #1 st...