Little Lili

By XTaishi18

What will happen if one day, when the three members of Blackpink went back home from their individual schedul... More

Note
Chapter 1: Lili
Chapter 2: Oh Sh*t
Chapter 3: Trouble
Chapter 5: Request
Chapter 6: Day Outside
Chapter 7: Sick
Chapter 8: Sudden Visit
Chapter 9: A Day w/ Rosé
Chapter 10: Morning Struggle
Chapter 11: A Day w/ Jisoo
Chapter 12: A Day w/ Mommy Jen
Chapter 13: Again?
Chapter 14: Red Velvet Unnies
Chapter 15: Another Guests?
Chapter 16: Warmth

Chapter 4: Mommy

6.8K 179 30
By XTaishi18

(Here's another update for you guys! Enjoy.)

Third Person's POV

Jisoo was the first one to wake up the next day. It was nearly lunch time when Rosé and Jennie woke up.

There was an awkward silence in the kitchen when Jennie entered while Jisoo is cooking. Rosé was just enjoying while looking at the food Jisoo was making.

Jennie didn't even bother to greet them and drink a cold water from the fridge. Jisoo didn't know if the girl is still angry. She didn't know if she should approach her first and apologize.

Jennie caught Jisoo taking a glance at her and just smirk inside her head.

"Jisoo unnie, it'll burn if you dont-" Rosé said but was cut off by Jisoo's hush.

"Shh!" Jisoo said as she once again steal a glance at Jennie. But she was caught again.

"What?" Jennie asked irritatedly. Not really.

"U-umm... chicken curry?" Jisoo said hesitantly while pointing at the food she's cooking. Jennie just rolled her eyes at her.

"Look, I'm sorry okay? I didn't really know that it would turn out bad. I should've listen to you." Jisoo explained hurriedly.

Jennie raised her right eyebrow like waiting for something.

"I will buy another collection for you." Jisoo said again.

" Okay, we're good!" Jennie excitedy said.

Jennie has already forgiven Jisoo that night but her pride was there. She knew that the oldest just want to have some fun that time with all of them, it just turn out bad. But it was the thought that counts, right?

"Unnie, its burning." Rosé voice bring the two back to reality.

The two just shook their head while smiling. Oh Foodsé.

------------------------

It's been a week since Lisa become a toddler. It was a tiring week for them but they can't deny that they all have fun and enjoyed their time. Sometimes they would find a time to discuss about the mystery behind Lisa's transformation but still, they were really clueless. They searched all around the internet but nothing seems to be helpful and reliable. They can't tell anybody about Lisa since they think it was not safe for them, especially for Lisa.

Right now, they were all in the living room with sleeping Lisa in Rosé's embrace. It was the kid's nap time at the moment.

One of Lili's habit that they noticed is every time she took a nap, she doesn't want to lie in bed. The kid would want to stay in one of her unnie's arms.

"I will go to the mall for a while. We need some stocks and buy more necessities for Lili." Jennie said.

"No, Jen, I'll go. You can't leave, Lisa might wake up anytime." Jisoo suggested.

Oh right, about that.

Jennie told them what happened in her room that night. On how the girl asked her again about her mom. At first, Jennie admitted to the kid that she's not her mom but then, Lili insisted on seeing her mom again. So in the end, Jennie had to lie and tell the girl that she's really her mom.

The other two girls agreed to Jennie's reasoning and think that it is also a good thing to do knowing that the kid needed a mother figure.
They were happy and slightly jealous at the same time because eversince the kid woke up that day, she's been more clingy and attached to Jennie. Looking for her all the time.

Jennie felt sorry too but they all know that they can't do anything about it for the mean time. They will just go with the flow.

"No, unnie. It's fine. Rosé can handle her for a while. You can go with me though." Jennie said.

"She's right, Jisoo unnie. I'll take care of Lisa and call you if ever something happened. Jennie unnie needs help too."

"Fine. Do not leave your phone unattended, okay?" Jisoo said to Rosé worriedly.

Rosé's right. Jennie needs help in buying stuffs too. So in the end, Jennie and Jisoo went to the mall leaving Rosé with the sleeping kid.

----------------------

Jisoo's POV

We are currently at the kid's store, looking for clothes and stuffs for Lisa. We decided to buy Lisa's things first then buy food stocks later.

"Jen, I think Lisa would stay like this for a long time." I said while Jennie is busy looking at the row of dresses.

"I also think that way, unnie. I'm not trying to be negative about it but with our current clueless situation, I can't help but think that way." Jennie said helplessly.

She's right. I can't also figure out on why is this happening. Thinking about this kind of transformation that happened to our maknae, I thought its impossible. But now, I don't really know.

"And unnie, we only have a short break, if we have some schedules again, what should we do about Lisa?" Jennie asked worriedly while looking at me. I sighed. That's what I'm thinking about too.

"We can't bring her to work. Our manager and staffs at the company would find it weird and unusual. I think sooner or later, we need to tell the others about Lisa, so they can help us too." I said pertaining to our other idol friends.

We are pretty close with the other idol group like G-idle from Cube, Red Velvet and other artists from SM.

"Do you think she might have offended someone?" Jennie asked.

I doubt that.

---------------------

Rosé's POV

What is taking them so long?! Oh my god, unnies. They've been outside for almost two hours now.

I can't help but be impatient right now. I mean, who wouldn't?

Lili is showing signs of waking up. I'm getting numb in my current position too.

I stand up from the couch and slightly stretch my aching back. I might get a cramp if I stay like that.
I suddenly freezed in stretching my right arm when I feel Lisa shifts. Her head is currently on my shoulders while I'm carrying her with my left arm.

"Um." Lisa suddenly makes a sound. I can feel like I'm sweating right now.

"Shhh...*Hums*" I hummed while caressing her back and slowly rocking her in my embrace.
Oh God.

"Unnie..."

"Yes, baby?" I asked hoping that she won't cry and noticed that the unnies are not here.

She looked at me with those huge eyes. Her eyes looked even bigger now because she just wokes up. And her stares are making me nervous.

I was waiting for her to say something but she didn't. She just lay her head on my shoulder again and hug my neck. Feels like she has fallen asleep again.

Wow. That was nerve-wrecking. Joke.

-----------------------
"I'm hungwy."

"Do you want some pancakes?" I asked while walking towards the kitchen. Luckily, we have a pancake here.

I put her on top of the table and get the pancakes as fast as I can since she might fall.
I put the pancakes in front of her and she started eating it too.

After taking some bites, she looked at me like she wants to ask something. I feel like I knew what she's going to ask so I mentally cursed.

"Whewes mommy?"

Yes, she calls Jennie unnie her mom now. Lucky unnie, hmp.

"She's just buying something, baby." I answered while smiling.

"Whewe?"

"She won't be gone for long."

"Then whewe?"

"Uhh...outside?" I said unsuredly. How can I lie though?! She's staring straightly at me while munching the pancakes. Its making me feel like she can saw through me. Even though she's a kid.

"Bwing me to hew, unnie, can you?" she asked expectantly.

Oh no, we can't go outside. It's dangerous.

"I can't, Lili. Why don't we just play?." I asked. "Let's play your favorite barbie."

"Nooo!" she whines and I carefully get her from the table and carry her towards the living room.

"Unnieeee" she called out while stomping her feet. And here she goes.

"Look, baby! It's a spider." I said while pointing at the ceiling, trying to distract her.

I thought that I succeeded when she stopped and look at the ceiling too. Luckily, there really is a spider but it runs and hide away. The heck.

"Unniee, pleaseee?" she pleaded while folding her small hands together in front of me.
I don't know if I should laugh right now because she's too cute or should I be serious since she would start a tantrum again if she realizes that I won't agree to her.

"I said no, Lili. Listen to unnie, okay? They will be back in a while." I said in a slightly serious voice since she won't listen.

And then...boom.

"Uwwaaaaaahhhh!"

"Shhh, come here." I gently said and bring her to my lap.

"Mommyy!" Lili shouted while crying as if Jen could hear her.

Think, Rosé. Think.

Oh, right! I could call them. I hurriedly took my phone with a bawling kid laying her head on my chest. Clingy, baby.

"Unnie!" I excalimed when Jisoo answered the call. "When are you coming back?"

"Give us half an hour--wait, is she awake now?" Jisoo unnie asked. She can probably hear Lili's cries.

"Unfortunately. Give Jennie your phone, unnie." I said hoping this solution can help for the mean time. I put my phone on speaker. I can hear Jisoo unnie called Jennie, maybe handing her the phone.

"Chaeng?" Jennie asked. And on cue, Lisa stopped crying after hearing Jennie unnie's voice.

She hurriedly look at the door as if she heard the voice from there. Cute.

"Call her name, unnie." I said to the other line. Now my nervousness is gone, I feel like I'm enjoying this since Lisa did not know about phones and even phone calls.

"Lili." Jennie called and I feel like she's worried after hearing the kid's soft cries.

Lisa suddenly looked at me.

"Mommy?" Lili called out not sure where to look.

"Baby."

Lisa looked at me again and stared at my lips. Damn, this is funny. Is she trying to see if its me who's speaking?

"Call her again, unnie. She can't figure it out." I said trying to hold back my laughter.

"Lili, my baby." Jennie called out again followed by soft laughs from the other line. Even them find it too funny.

After Lili makes sure that it's not me, she looked at the phone I'm holding and take it.

"Unnie, did you heaw it too? It's mommy." Lisa asked me excitedly as she holds my phone and put it beside her ear.

"Lili" Jennie called out again.

"Mommy!"

"Mommy, whewe awe you? I can't see you." she asked as she looked at my phone.

"Turn on your camera, unnie." I said after I turn our camera on.

"Awww, did you cry, baby?" Jisoo unnie asked after their faces flashes on the screen.

Lisa have her teary eyes right now since she cried. She looks like she got shy, she blushes and buried her face on my chest. Wait--is she shy from Jisoo unnie?

I took the phone and make sure they can see us from the camera.

"Look, Jen, she's being shy now." Jisoo said while smiling and looking at the screen.

"Look at Chaeng being so whipped to her." Jennie teased. Oh now, I'm their target?

"I'm not." I answered. Maybe a bit.

"Oh, you are, Chaeyoung. You wouldn't let the adult Lisa do that to you, but look at now." Jisoo said and they both laughed as they point towards Lili laying her face on my chest.

And now its my turn to blush.

"She's just a kid, unnies!" I exclaimed.

But they're right. This baby is an exception okay? Since she's cute baby in my eyes and.....a ticking time bomb.
Kidding.

"We're going home now, Lili. Wait for us, okay?" Jisoo unnie said in a consoling voice.

"Okayy." Lisa answered then I ended the call.

"See, baby? I told you they will be back in a while. So let's wait for them patiently?" I said happily.

"How long?"

Oh God, let me pass in this crisis.

"Not that long, Lili. So do you want to play with your toys now?" I said and look at her expectantly. C'mon.

"You'll be with me?" she asked.

"Of course, let's go." I answered back.

Its a sure thing that I would play with her. I don't know but I love playing with this kid version of Lisa. I even love taking care of her like an older sister.

I chuckled at the thought of it. I feel sorry for Lisa because I'm liking this version of her a little bit more than her. Just a little bit.

I think even the other members really like this situation right now. I mean not that we would want Lisa to be like this forever, we're worried too. But this moment is precious for us, I think?

We can't do this kind of things with the adult Lisa since we are just a few years apart from each other. Sometimes she wouldn't even let us take care of her and she wanted to take care of us more. Our current situation gives us a chance to take care of her more and even treat her like a baby.

"Unnie, open this please." I snapped back into reality as I saw Lili handing her mini make-up kit.

Oh right, Jisoo unnie bought it for her so that she won't have her eyes set on Jennie's collection.

She can't open it because her hand is too tiny and weak. An adult Lisa is a strong Lisa, the kid one is the weak one. Haha. I laughed at what I'm thinking.

"Why awe you laughing?" Lisa asked confusedly.

"Nothing." I answered with a smile.

Gosh, I'm going crazy now.

"Cwazy unnie."

I handed her the make-up kit as I finished openi--wait what?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 7.5K 20
Lisa just graduated from High School, and now she is off to college. Since she lives far away, she was forced to get a dorm. It was fine until she...
970K 38.4K 24
Jennie was a nurse and got relocated at an asylum and she met Lisa who was described as a very dangerous patient. Originally posted on asianfanfics. ♥
885 23 19
"A faithful friend loves you till the end." Jennie and Jisoo, bffs gets into a fight and breaks their friendship. And, Rosé and Lisa also gets into...
191K 5.2K 38
One summer changed their life but what will happen if their paths crossed again? #1 -#lisamanoban (02-2020) ❤️